Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 [2269] 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:41:02 PM

basicly yes. heres some quotes i saved

rocket ready to go!

ps:
jason is the same jason sponaugle who maintained and worked on the online wallet that was hacked at least twice. you can see his insanely stupid posts in the bitlend thread which he also works on with richard nelson the ionomy support director and allen the GAW lawsuit information gatherer... and joe mordica

You also forgot i am the Lead Developer of WorldOfHash.com Which I made a InGame Coin just for you guys. I call it BitcoinTalkScam Coin. Or Just ScamCoin. Also only thing i got in dealings with Ionomy is i traded my XPY for it. I support the team. They are good folks that got caught in a bad place. Its Funny Cause I Made money on the Gaw SCAM. I got out what the getting out was good. But i watch good people get stuck trying to fix it and help others. It just did not work out. I hope Garza get what ever he gets. Now is just a waiting game. And a Good Read on this forum.

What other games have you made?

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:02:27 PM

basicly yes. heres some quotes i saved

rocket ready to go!

ps:
jason is the same jason sponaugle who maintained and worked on the online wallet that was hacked at least twice. you can see his insanely stupid posts in the bitlend thread which he also works on with richard nelson the ionomy support director and allen the GAW lawsuit information gatherer... and joe mordica

You also forgot i am the Lead Developer of WorldOfHash.com Which I made a InGame Coin just for you guys. I call it BitcoinTalkScam Coin. Or Just ScamCoin. Also only thing i got in dealings with Ionomy is i traded my XPY for it. I support the team. They are good folks that got caught in a bad place. Its Funny Cause I Made money on the Gaw SCAM. I got out what the getting out was good. But i watch good people get stuck trying to fix it and help others. It just did not work out. I hope Garza get what ever he gets. Now is just a waiting game. And a Good Read on this forum.

What other games have you made?
i heavily modified Drug Warz on my TI-86. Did some Mods for Doom back in the day. Also ran a VideoGame Lan Center (But that is not development). I just made worldofhash cause i was board and was like this is a cool idea. Its Just a GAME or SCAM as some members on this thread call it. It does not matter.

Let me ask this. What Profitable Investments have you made? (If you can answer that and show me proof you made money. Then i will listen to your Advise on what i should do with my money and time)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:34:40 PM

are you using any of your money or unpaid time? i thought these things were getting paid by others from xpy.io and now the ICO.... well i guess you can understand people speculate since ionomy people have made 0 effort to clarify anything. probably because they think BCT is trash & full of muggles... of course ionomy welcomes everyones money tho  Cool

bugs me when the devs have no skin in the game... yay lets crowd source this with xpy bagholder money and then enlarge it to a bigger ICO which we can use to fund our secret plans. at least we can be employed for another year or 2. then crash and burn since we didnt want any larger criticism from unaffiliated people

like mrcoins says: theres no penalty for failing in business. as long as you dont lie like garza and you are golden
simdude

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:39:16 PM

are you using any of your money or unpaid time? i thought these things were getting paid by others from xpy.io and now the ICO.... well i guess you can understand people speculate since ionomy people have made 0 effort to clarify anything. probably because they think BCT is trash & full of muggles... of course ionomy welcomes everyones money tho  Cool

bugs me when the devs have no skin in the game... yay lets crowd source this with xpy bagholder money and then enlarge it to a bigger ICO which we can use to fund our secret plans. at least we can be employed for another year or 2. then crash and burn since we didnt want any larger criticism from unaffiliated people

like mrcoins says: theres no penalty for failing in business. as long as you dont lie like garza and you are golden

WorldOfHash has made some money it self. And i have used that to secure the hosting and domain for the game. Now what the Team over at ionomy.com is doing i have no clue. I have seen Screen Shots of the game they are making. Also got to listen in on the concept meeting for it. Like everyone here i am here waiting to see how the game ends up. I hope It is good or atleast a good platform to build off of.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:48:34 PM

WorldOfHash has made some money it self. And i have used that to secure the hosting and domain for the game. Now what the Team over at ionomy.com is doing i have no clue. I have seen Screen Shots of the game they are making. Also got to listen in on the concept meeting for it. Like everyone here i am here waiting to see how the game ends up. I hope It is good or atleast a good platform to build off of.

well thats really helpful so you are kind of an outsider working on your own product that will incorporate ions into it when possible
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:24:58 PM

Let me ask this. What Profitable Investments have you made? (If you can answer that and show me proof you made money. Then i will listen to your Advise on what i should do with my money and time)

lol fun stuff sounds about right. prove everything because we say so
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:58:53 PM

Are you accepting ION in world of hash? If so, why? I'm genuinely interested.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 10:33:29 PM

Where's ikeboy when you need a shill

simdude

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:01:22 AM

well thats really helpful so you are kind of an outsider working on your own product that will incorporate ions into it when possible

Honestly anyone can come to me with a coin and say accept it. And i would do it. Over all accepting a coin into a freemium based game is not a hard concept. I will Get the iond up as soon as possible and build out the payment gateway to provide the acceptance. Or if another payment service accepts it i will use that. What ever is faster.
simdude

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:03:11 AM

The overall reason to accept ION is due to the fact Mr. Matlack provide free of charge his Graphic Design Service. He is also helping with rebuilding the Overall UI of the Site to make it more Game Like. Which i would love for you guys to give your honest opinion and and helpful idea's to make the UI better for the over all GamePlay.
mgibson38

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:31:03 AM

Also as far as the hundreds of pages you claim to be warnings..it's actually a whole lot of bullshit that has no substance...a lot of fud and trolling
"Thousands" all bullshit

So are you saying that you still don't believe GAW to be a scam? And you are still waiting for Homero to give you $20 for each XPY? Ok then. Any chance I could sell you some ION?
I'm shocked at the number of people buying into the same logic as Mr coins. A bad idea is still a bad idea if you're telling the truth. A bad coin design with 0 innovation and hyperstaking will still be worthless,  regardless of the ion developers ability to be truthful and open about business (which it seems they can't even do) or any empty promises about a floor. You'll never hear some of these gawtards admit to the bad design aspects and the fact it was doomed before it started, only that garza lied at some point. It's sad really, they're doomed to get taken again and again. Some like this fellow just create newbie accounts and spam poorly written messages to derail because they are either cupping Homero or Homero.  Or really stupid. Quit with the newbie account spam, clowns, or at least have the decency to respond when your line of BS is countered.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:19:05 AM

The overall reason to accept ION is due to the fact Mr. Matlack provide free of charge his Graphic Design Service. He is also helping with rebuilding the Overall UI of the Site to make it more Game Like. Which i would love for you guys to give your honest opinion and and helpful idea's to make the UI better for the over all GamePlay.

Sorry, wish you the best of luck, but I won't touch anything that Matlack has his hands in, on or near. Too piss poor of a track record for me.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:19:33 AM

Posted this in ionomy.. guess it can't hurt here incase something happens to it seeing as this topic has ionomy in it

Lets play stats since i like to number crunch a little to help me decide things.

Lets start with some knowns that were stated in announcement and whitepaper

BTC price @ $450
$1.00 in satoshi is 0.00222222
0.20c in satoshi is 0.00044444
0.10c in satoshi is 0.00022222

Ion

Blocks (1440 per day)
- 1 min blocks (60 blocks an hour)
- 1440 blocks per day (24 x 60)

Masternodes
- 50% of block reward
- 1st year is 11.5 per block
- a masternode costs 20,000 ion which is locked whilst in masternode.

Rewards per block
- year 1 --> 23 per block (really 11.5 as 11.5 goes to masternode owner)
- year 2 --> 17 per block (really 8.5 as 8.5 goes to masternode owner)

Premine (10.9 million all up)
- 3.4 million to incentives and give aways
- 2.5 million to bounties and coin development
- 5.0 million to ico customers

Prices
- ico price starting 20c going to 25c
- xpy swap equiv 8:1 around 8c

NOW for the unknown questions
--------------------
- since they are their escrow and haven't detailed how funds are released who is paid and paid what and how often. For all we know the could be their own devs paying themselves "until a decent one is found or whatever". They could pay themselves x to do the clone and change or pay a coin server to make it for a low price x and pay themselves a management fee or whatever.

- Funds haven't been deemed to be in a locked state not used for any other purpose in the meantime so we have to assume that they "can" be.

Ok lets get cracking.....

total premine - estimated deducted
10.9m - 1.25m (xpy swap) - 1.5m (potential sold due to $300,000 figure mentioned @ 20c)
= 8,150,000 ion coins sitting around

lets turn this all into masternodes (to secure the network of course)
8,150,000 / 20,000
= 407.5 masternodes... so lets round this down to 400 masternodes for a nice round calculation remember we are dealing with unknown potentials so lets keep it rough.

OK now lets see what the masternodes make per day. If 1 masternode secured all the transactions then
day value = 1440 blocks * 50% block reward
= 1440 * 11.5
= 16,560 ion generated.

Now the only competing masternodes ARE those that ico bought not xpy swapped (these are locked in 6,9,12 stakers and i'm sure they aren't removable as why would you let customers compete with your sales?).

So customer masternodes assuming 1 person purchased ALL ico (remember being rough so we can get max masternodes customers could have)
1,500,000 / 20,000
= 75

So all up we have 400 company nodes and 75 customer nodes..
company percent = 400 / 475 * 100 = 84.21% approx.. lets round this down to 84%
customer percent = 75 / 475 * 100 = 15.78% approx... lets round this up to 16% so we get a nice 100% combined.

so... 16,500 ion a day in masternodes
company = 16500 * 0.84 = 13,860 (or another masternode every 2 days to increase their percent)
customer = 16500 * 0.16 = 2640 (or a masternode every 8 days to increase their percent comapny is faster)

OK apologies for the length but we are getting there...
- Nobody sells for less than they buy unless its out of fear which is usually after time to transfer assets if unhappy or drops in price in panic
- stakers are all locked in so they have to wait
- most want to stake to return price and make profit
- only those that don't pay for their coins will sell at any price (company)
- company could masternode profit with the capital before use.

So in 9 months there is restricted market competition as long as someone with free coins sold less than those with paid.
Ignore the 8c xpy conversion ones as those are locked... therefore the minimum fear sell value is 20c (or less again if you have free)

Lets assume 20c a coin it stays at max and 5c at min.
If all masternode coins were sold at a point or over time you'd make (ignoring coins made from daily node rewards)
@ 20c --> 8,150,000 * 0.20 = $1,630,000
@ 5c --> 8,150,000 * 0.05 = $407,500

Node profits "per day" if they don't sell any masternodes ... from before
company - 13,860 * 0.20 = $2772 max (6.16btc) and 13,860 * 0.05 = $693 min
customer - 2,640 * 0.20 = $528 max and 2640 * 0.05 = $132 min

therefore you can make in 9 months (270 days)
$2772 * 270 = $748,440 with no real competition then sell masternodes back OR you can make some more nodes sell some as cash.

to buy a masternode is 20,000 x $0.20 or $4000 ... days to break even on it are crazy if you are competing with the above and have 1.. your percent decreases each day as the highers earn more and more to create more masternodes.

Remember only 3 peoples names are on whitepaper.. does that mean the above is split between 3? Who knows there is no full list of the staff and what each does... we only know Richard Nelson = Support Director. Adam Matlack - white paper writer... no other declared role but has involvement.

Closing remarks
-------------------
Does everyone now see how important transparency is? Simple things like tracking addresses and keeping people honest and doing calcs for some due dilligence show you how potentially bad your investment could be. Don't take this as investment advice do the figures yourself and make your mind up but personally with comments like
- we can't trust third parties to hold coins they could run
- refusing to provide info and respond to questions

Can lead to the above scenario of pain. The only people with nothing to lose are those with free premines. Those who spend have to at least make what they buy for with price.

You might say BUT BUT BUT the coin will go up. Well thats great but remember
- preminers have more coins than you to exhaust so can reduce that price.
- pumps can happen by others but again they can sell.

There so data... take it to bits look at it contest it etc.

@MrCoins i assume you did the above and can explain why in your opinion and case it seemed to you to be worth risking with little to no info other than whitepaper.
Be aware this is public info on their site and this topic 1st post so anything others know that isn't available to all buyers i guess is inside information and maybe insider trading?

Comments thoughts etc? Sorry for the long ass post but had to put it all together... this gives people a point to look at AND DEMAND addresses premine burn etc are all public. Garza's stand was we aren't giving it to people just because they don't believe us... those that agreed were fooled once.. time to not be fooled again.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:39:17 AM

It doesn't matter what information you present them with. They are going to invest regardless. Some people prefer to invest in piss poor ideas that are guaranteed to fail. To each their own!

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:06:20 PM

Huh

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

ORDER. Pursuant to the Court's telephone conference with counsel, the Court hereby STAYS this litigation for a period of six months. It is so ordered. Signed by Judge Jeffrey A. Meyer on 4/26/2016.(Oakes, A.)

A stay of proceedings is a ruling by the court in civil and criminal procedure, halting further legal process in a trial.[1] The court can subsequently lift the stay and resume proceedings. However, a stay is sometimes used as a device to postpone proceedings indefinitely.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:16:46 PM

A court may stay a proceeding for a number of reasons. One common reason is that another action is under way that may affect the case or the rights of the parties in the case. For instance, assume that a defendant faces lawsuits from the same plaintiffs in two separate cases involving closely related facts. One case is filed in federal court, and the other case is filed in state court. In this situation one of the courts may issue a stay in deference to the other court. The stay enables the defendant to concentrate on one case at a time.

Shocked

FBI IRS CIA DHS ABC XYZ ?

Cheesy
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:30:30 PM

A stay of proceedings is a ruling by the court in civil and criminal procedure, halting further legal process in a trial.[1] The court can subsequently lift the stay and resume proceedings. However, a stay is sometimes used as a device to postpone proceedings indefinitely.

The original trial was about the fake miners. I'm wondering if this has been delayed so the Paycoin scam can be included. You know, things like the $20 floor etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:33:37 PM

yay for criminal charges! cant wait  Grin
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:38:31 PM

One way to look at it is, Homero and his sugar daddy just spent a whack of dough on the very best SEC defense lawyers they could hire. Down the toilet. Now they got to get the very best criminal defense lawyers they can find.  I wonder too if sugar daddy and the company behind him even cares about criminal proceedings against dear Homero, while this SEC civil litigation would definitely have affected their public position.

Maybe poor Homero will be left to his own devices? That is of course if there is a criminal proceeding taking place or about to take place.

Whatever the case 6 months of further nail biting hell for Homero and his Honey, have a nice summer douche bag.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 06:30:36 PM

A court may stay a proceeding for a number of reasons. One common reason is that another action is under way that may affect the case or the rights of the parties in the case. For instance, assume that a defendant faces lawsuits from the same plaintiffs in two separate cases involving closely related facts. One case is filed in federal court, and the other case is filed in state court. In this situation one of the courts may issue a stay in deference to the other court. The stay enables the defendant to concentrate on one case at a time.

Shocked

FBI IRS CIA DHS ABC XYZ ?

Cheesy

This is unexpected but hopefully it is indeed about something new cooking and not Homero escaping justice.
Pages: « 1 ... 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 [2269] 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: