Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376931 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:43:31 PM

Yes, the number of HashStakers is limited each round. After the three or six month period they expire and you have to buy new ones again. If PayCoin increases in value the cost of the HashStakers will go up. ROI on 3 month staker supposed be 2.5 months and on 6 month staker 4.5 months. So .5 month or 1.5 months "profit."

Can you post a link where those ROI numbers a coming from? It sounds crazy that a $20 coin can earn $10 in interest in 2.5 months.

It was here:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20275/the-hashstaker-is-here

But now coming up a 500 internal error. I had to reboot computer and did not PDF the page before rebooting.

Josh says or insinuates many many things then deletes it so it doesn't come back to him but to the shills repeating it

http://gawminers.eu/news/think-figured-joshs-plan/

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:44:24 PM

I think what it is in reality is, is snake oil.  The author himself said it yesterday or before, when someone had the audacity to ask for more information before today, as to what exactly it is we are buying; the response was, well you can't have details of something that has been offered yet, and you can either buy it tomorrow or not. Our customers trust us and believe we deliver what we promise, so there. Trust me and buy it or don't.

Isn't snake oil a fake product t begin with? In this case he offers something he vouches for, that to you may seem fake, but at the same time can turn out to be real.
If you trust in snake oil you are bound to lose money, with GAW the outcome is unknown, so a better comparison is gambling.

So paycoin will reach $20 next month and Bitcoin isn't viable?

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:45:32 PM

I think what it is in reality is, is snake oil.  The author himself said it yesterday or before, when someone had the audacity to ask for more information before today, as to what exactly it is we are buying; the response was, well you can't have details of something that has been offered yet, and you can either buy it tomorrow or not. Our customers trust us and believe we deliver what we promise, so there. Trust me and buy it or don't.

Isn't snake oil a fake product t begin with? In this case he offers something he vouches for, that to you may seem fake, but at the same time can turn out to be real.
If you trust in snake oil you are bound to lose money, with GAW the outcome is unknown, so a better comparison is gambling.

Yes you are right I was going more after 'snake oil salesman'.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:47:26 PM

I copied this https://hashtalk.org/topic/20275/the-hashstaker-is-here

here the moment it was released and since the site is constantly down

http://pastebin.com/jb96iVhe

It is the original original original ... just in case
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:47:44 PM

You must hand it to them, the creativity of these guys, personally I cannot make heads or tails of what it is they are saying, other than it sounds like nothing more than an interest bearing bank account or short term certificate of deposit. Massively wrapped up balloons and bows and layers upon layers of gift wrap paper.

No idea what they are on about. Some one smarter will have to wade through all that and perhaps wrap it up in a nutshell for the rest of us.

What I can figure out is that each one you buy will "stake" one Paycoin but you can never take the Paycoin. Just get the staking reward as if you were staking a real Paycoin. So I think you will get .05 Paycoin a year per Staker. Can buy one or 5,000 of them. So generous of them. Or after buying the staker do you have to load Paycoins into it to get it staking???

It sounds as if you're renting a "staking wallet":

Step 1: Select # of Coin Slots and Prime Cycle duration when buying your HashStaker. (durations are $9.95 for 3 months and $17.95 for 6 months)
Step 2: Buy Paycoins at Paycoin.com and send them from your wallet to your HashStaker’s address to load them. This activates your HashStaker†. (You can't do that yet, and there is a footnote missing).
Step3: Enjoy Payouts. Your HashStaker stakes every day, giving you daily Paycoin payouts based on the number of Paycoins inside your HashStaker wallet.

I'm not sure if that means your HashStaker will have to be renewed/repurchased after 3 or 6 months, or the duration means something else.

The concept sounds utterly ridiculous to me. Paying for a wallet to hold your coins? That is indeed changing crypto-currencies forever.

You pay ones for the staker and use it to lock your coins for 3 or 6 months you get % every day after 3 or 6 months the coins are released and you can put them back in the staker for another 3 to 6 months you don't have to buy a new staker the staker is like a wallet.. According to the white paper prime controller stakes are much higher than the 0.4%/month for normal wallets.

Edit: clarification
AtomicFrost

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:49:50 PM

Current Hashlet Owners
We haven’t forgotten about you. You will soon have the choice to upgrade to HashStakers. Next week, we announce the upgrade path for Primes, Zens, and other Hashlets.

But, all Hashlet Primes already have a HashStaker Wallet reserved. Why? Because you’re Prime :grinning[Smiley]:.

So, apparently Hashlet's are dead now; long live HashStaker . . .

Seeing how these HashStakers are contracts for either 3 or 6 months at a time I'm guessing that these "upgraded" Hashlet's will also expire?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:50:27 PM

Got it to load in Chrome. This is from their own forum post about the Stakers.

We Call it the HashStaker - The World’s First Cloud Staking Wallet.

HashStaker is not a Hashlet. It’s an entirely new generation of currency generating devices; one that works with Prime Controllers and Proof of Stake. We’ve taken everything you love about mining, and created a product where you can more reliably judge its profitability over time.

Of course, this means exactly what you would expect: You will be able to generate next-generation PoS cryptocurrencies, like Paycoins, more reliably and profitably than ever before. However, here is the thing, HashStaker works on a completely new generation of currency technology, that no one else has, like PoS utilizing Prime Controllers.

HashStaker wallets payout new currency and use next-generation technology that makes them capable of things you could only dream of with a traditional mining rig. Features like:

No-drops in payouts for their entire lifespan.
Complete immunity to difficulty increases.
Zero maintenance fees. Forever!
The highest payouts of any miner, period.
Customizable - only buy what you need.
Guaranteed 99.99% uptime.
And, the most exciting thing about HashStakers is their profitability!

At our planned investment amount, your HashStakers will consistently reach ROI in 2.5-4.5 months! What miner can do that? :grinning[Smiley]:

And, we’ve only scratched the surface. You will soon be able to trade them, sell them, and amp them when Hashbase is released.

How do HashStakers Work

A HashStaker is a cloud based “Super Wallet” that we host for you in your ZenCloud account,, and leave open so it can stake. Since they are installed on our servers, they will stake at a rate equal to all the Prime Controllers GAW is managing.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:53:32 PM

You must hand it to them, the creativity of these guys, personally I cannot make heads or tails of what it is they are saying, other than it sounds like nothing more than an interest bearing bank account or short term certificate of deposit. Massively wrapped up balloons and bows and layers upon layers of gift wrap paper.

No idea what they are on about. Some one smarter will have to wade through all that and perhaps wrap it up in a nutshell for the rest of us.

What I can figure out is that each one you buy will "stake" one Paycoin but you can never take the Paycoin. Just get the staking reward as if you were staking a real Paycoin. So I think you will get .05 Paycoin a year per Staker. Can buy one or 5,000 of them. So generous of them. Or after buying the staker do you have to load Paycoins into it to get it staking???

Step 1: Select # of Coin Slots and Prime Cycle duration when buying your HashStaker. (durations are $9.95 for 3 months and $17.95 for 6 months)
Step 2: Buy Paycoins at Paycoin.com and send them from your wallet to your HashStaker’s address to load them. This activates your HashStaker†. (You can't do that yet, and there is a footnote missing).
Step3: Enjoy Payouts. Your HashStaker stakes every day, giving you daily Paycoin payouts based on the number of Paycoins inside your HashStaker wallet.

I'm not sure if that means your HashStaker will have to be renewed/repurchased after 3 or 6 months, or the duration means something else.

The concept sounds utterly ridiculous to me. Paying for a wallet to hold your coins? That is indeed changing crypto-currencies forever.

You pay ones for the staker and use it to lock your coins for 3 or 6 months you get % every day after 3 or 6 months the coins are released and you can put them back in the staker for another 3 to 6 months you don't have to buy a new staker the staker is like a wallet.. According to the white paper prime controller stakes are much higher than the 0.4%/month for normal wallets.

They expire after three or six months. You have to buy new ones every staking round. They "ROI" before your time period ends so no problem the stakers expiring,  Roll Eyes

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:56:02 PM

so basically, you take a bet on whether GAW will still exist for another 3 or 6 months, and if you're right, you get paycoin "dividends", and if not, you lose everything. Clever!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:57:16 PM

Yes, the number of HashStakers is limited each round. After the three or six month period they expire and you have to buy new ones again. If PayCoin increases in value the cost of the HashStakers will go up. ROI on 3 month staker supposed be 2.5 months and on 6 month staker 4.5 months. So .5 month or 1.5 months "profit."

Can you post a link where those ROI numbers a coming from? It sounds crazy that a $20 coin can earn $10 in interest in 2.5 months.

It was here:

But now coming up a 500 internal error. I had to reboot computer and did not PDF the page before rebooting.

Great, so no technical details on the actual product page. Some kind of explanation buried in a forum post, still no technical details. And the forum site is down. So what is the damn staking rate that we're pre-ordering? "much higher"?  Grin
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:57:58 PM

so basically, you take a bet on whether GAW will still exist for another 3 or 6 months, and if you're right, you get paycoin "dividends", and if not, you lose everything. Clever!

Yes and you are paying for them to bid for Prime Controllers, which they own, so they are bidding up the price and paying themselves. Also the minimum price for Prime Controllers is 1% of the total PayCoin supply, and there will be 50 controllers, so each round the minimum bidding on all of them will be 50% of the entire PayCoin supply; which is paid to GAW. None of it makes any sense at all.

wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:58:34 PM

They expire after three or six months. You have to buy new ones every staking round. They "ROI" before your time period ends so no problem the stakers expiring,  Roll Eyes

The stakers don't expire. They release the coins after 3 or 6 months then you can put coins back in. It's like a savings account with a fixed time frame.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:59:00 PM

So incredibly cunning, make people not only buy paycoin but pay to store it so they get more time to run

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jp25nRSBbAWTFoUG40OUpvdUk/preview

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:59:12 PM

It was here:

Great, so no technical details on the actual product page. Some kind of explanation buried in a forum post, still no technical details. And the forum site is down. So what is the damn staking rate that we're pre-ordering? "much higher"?  Grin

This is from the forum post.

Let me make this absolutely crystal clear. GAW’s entire Paycoin Prime Controller stake rate will be owned by, and distributed to HashStaker owners. And, since Prime Controllers go back into bidding every six months, HashStakers will work on a 6-month round system, which lock-in their rates for that entire period.

This means your profitability is guaranteed for the entire duration that your HashStaker is active. Not everyone can own a HashStaker, but everyone who owns one will be profitable.

Round One Start Date: Mid-December
Round One estimated payout: Between .0075 and .01 Paycoins per day

These numbers are based on our mining and investments made thus far in the ICO. We will declare the final number once the round begins.

CryptoApparel

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:00:48 PM

So this is my visual understanding of Paycoin and it's staking. (GAWS Plan)
Excluding any use of merch adoption and other applications. (gambling)

https://i.imgur.com/NjxU3nJ.png
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:02:37 PM

Based on the forum post GAW is already mining the coin and the only one mining it. So they will have lots of mined coins when the ICO is over. I guess all the ICO coins are coming from GAW mining the crap out of the thermodynamic hybrid multiplex blockchain.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:06:15 PM

Maybe an illustration could help

chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:08:58 PM

hi all ,

I ve been away for little time . tryied to read all the post but it's confusing .

They were supposed to convert hashpoint to paycoin  , but so far my account on zenpool still show hashpoint . I know it has been delayed but he date of the ICO is still the same here : https://paycoin.com/ico
Some news about that ??

what about the primes ?? i saw price are going up on the market , why ?

I red something about an offer to convert prime to the new miner for paycoin . or do they use prime to mine paycoin ?

I'm kind of lost here

Haspoint to PayCoin conversion has been postponed till the end of Round 2, which would be December 4. They did not update the official timeline. Primes went up because of the PayBase announcement (PayBase is a sort of a PayPal+CoinBase hybrid, a payment processor). Primes will gain some new features, which we are still trying to figure out, the whole HashStaker thing is confusing, but Primes are supposed to be able to do the same thing as the HashStaker.

Thanks for the answer .

I bought some hashstaker (  just in case it's not a complete waste, you know the saying better remorse than regrets )

here is what the detailled wallet says :
Billing Info

Start Date
N/A
Daily Cost
N/A
Wallet Info

Your wallet address will appear here when this HashStaker is activated

Question is : does the countdown  start now or when the wallet is activated ?

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:10:36 PM

Can't even spell correctly

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:10:57 PM

hi all ,

I ve been away for little time . tryied to read all the post but it's confusing .

They were supposed to convert hashpoint to paycoin  , but so far my account on zenpool still show hashpoint . I know it has been delayed but he date of the ICO is still the same here : https://paycoin.com/ico
Some news about that ??

what about the primes ?? i saw price are going up on the market , why ?

I red something about an offer to convert prime to the new miner for paycoin . or do they use prime to mine paycoin ?

I'm kind of lost here

Haspoint to PayCoin conversion has been postponed till the end of Round 2, which would be December 4. They did not update the official timeline. Primes went up because of the PayBase announcement (PayBase is a sort of a PayPal+CoinBase hybrid, a payment processor). Primes will gain some new features, which we are still trying to figure out, the whole HashStaker thing is confusing, but Primes are supposed to be able to do the same thing as the HashStaker.

Thanks for the answer .

I bought some hashstaker (  just in case it's not a complete waste, you know the saying better remorse than regrets )

here is what the detailled wallet says :
Billing Info

Start Date
N/A
Daily Cost
N/A
Wallet Info

Your wallet address will appear here when this HashStaker is activated

Question is : does the countdown  start now or when the wallet is activated ?

congratulations, you just funded a pre-mine, pre-order, premature ejaculation.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: