Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376959 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 10:35:11 PM

Is it magic?

GAW has managed to make people begging to PAY for staking wallets when the rest of the world uses FREE and open source ones!

Marketing makes the world go round...

Gawceo has an army behind him! A retarded army that's fighting us for trying to save them.

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:03:09 PM

Hey Everyone:

Happy Monday.
 I want to give you all first notice that I will be heading to New York City this week to interview about the biggest ICO in history. So far on the schedule are CNN and Fortune Magazine, with many more to come

The WallStreet Journal will also be interviewing us as well.

Update: All interviews are done (CNN, WSJ, Fortune Magazine, Venture).

20th November 2014
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 11:11:17 PM

Hey Everyone:

Happy Monday.
 I want to give you all first notice that I will be heading to New York City this week to interview about the biggest ICO in history. So far on the schedule are CNN and Fortune Magazine, with many more to come

The WallStreet Journal will also be interviewing us as well.

Update: All interviews are done (CNN, WSJ, Fortune Magazine, Venture).

20th November 2014

Aka I just paid for a press release

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 11:12:35 PM

I think GAW is creating a totally new trend in crypto: instead of people running after the next alt coin, they now run after an icon in their browser with fancy names that are a random combination of hash/stake/prime/zen-let.

GAW just needs to come up with a nice new name / icon every once in a while to get all the cash flow they need  Wink

They should just start selling these:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20089

i see some serious copyright issues here, anyone able to contact Marvel comics and have them confirm that the licence has been granted to use some of those images?

GAW are criminals.
really only marvel comics? I see dc commics playboy, paramount, disney, pixar, nfl , lucas films to name a few that would have a problem with this. They might want to sue the hell out of gaw not sure if it would do any good since gaw has powerful friends in congress and banking sectors and tech sectors. They might just do a settlement and all be paid out in hashpoints who knows

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:33:19 PM

Is it magic?

GAW has managed to make people begging to PAY for staking wallets when the rest of the world uses FREE and open source ones!

Marketing makes the world go round...

Gawceo has an army behind him! A retarded army that's fighting us for trying to save them.

This is true. you can't save religious fanatics either though. many are bound to go down  with the ship - i also love how they all brag about their number of hashlets and pionts they have in their sigs. Until today, i never actually believed it could possibly get any more crazy, but CEO never disappoints. he should have fun defending himself all weekend as the the noob "stakers" wonder what they bought and why it's not paying them out yet... LMFAO...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:49:19 PM

I still do not get it? Its a wallet were i must pay for?

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:13:05 AM

My take on all this

Background
- i was invested in with GAW as it read well at the start, site was clean and functional, the always profitable appealing (i knew it meant 1 satoshi max.. but i was more concerned with just not owing something like other cloud mining was at times). The hashcoin ico sounded good with backings of target, amazon and wallmart (and removed posts or not YES i read like others the ceo implying and stating they WERE on board). I got spooked when things stopped adding up and i liquidated all my holdings. I broke back even on it which i'm glad.

My thoughts
------------
- I can't understand this one bit. It has all the markings of putting a new spin on crypto minging that could of worked if done honestly. The idea of virtual miners makes it appealing and the graphics turn the earning into like a mini game with market sales and amps and boosts etc. So it is quite ingenious in that regard. BUT

- There is NO transparency. A few pictures, countless promises that basically rely on trust me... its coming, you'll be BLOWN away, the most PROFITABLE. Its all hype and excitement building. Painting on a floor does NOT show proof. I can rent a mansion and go paint this is my house in there... doesn't mean its mine. After he paints that is he going to show legal documents etc that it is indeed there owned premises and equipment?

- I think its a quite complex moving system whos aim is
--> attract people in with 10GH free (3cents a day profit which is genuine) --> they want to buy hashlets --> encouraged to move to hashpoints instead of pools --> migrate away from btc to paycoin
Its intriguing though that all their profits or takes from you are registered in bitcoin. Why not fiat options in the marketplace OR if paycoin was the future why not use fiat to buy hashpoints and use hashpoints to buy miners... that way they get direct fiat and run their ecosystem of paycoin that they believe in... they wouldn't be staying with BTC if paycoin their creation was believed in.

- I suspect alot of the payout profits are just shifting revenue e.g.
--> Take a hashlet sold for $5 on the market. Sales 10% they get (5% for seller + 5% for buyer). Thats 50c. So by just shifting this one hashlet from one owner to another they have 50c up their sleeve to pay the new owner. If its a waffle, clever or multi hashlet at 1 satoshi per day reward it would take forever to return that 50c. If its sold again out of frustration of low profits then the eco system repeats and there is a loss to the seller and more profit to repay the buyer for a longer time (which won't happen).
--> hashstakers take this one level further.... they FORCE the process without waiting on a sell. In 3-6 months depending on buy time they expire. Yes you do make a slight amount of paycoin but you have to rebuy the hashstaker for the next period... its been said the price will go up and down depending on the market.

- I only recouped my costs because someone bought from me... I could wait the required 170 days for ROI but that relies on the fact nothing bad happens company wise and there is enough market transactions to cover i'm assuming what my payouts would be.

- I don't understand the $20 a paycoin. Even with fiat backing someone has to buy it from you right? How does a fiat backing secure that? Does it come from their pool? If thats the cash and everyone cashes and sells out doesn't that drain the pool and make the valuation then useless?

- The forum wars are crazy. Bitcointalk allows anyone and all to speak and it can be a bit rough but the hashtalk forums.... they allow "criticism" as long as its doesn't positively from what i gather which means you say how gawsome stuff is. Its almost cult like over there with the belief they are all going to be millionaires ... its impossible not everyone can be rich. Someone has to lose money for another to gain money, GAW isn't losing so are the future investors then suckers?

- The publications... nobody there is questioning why the 3 interviews haven't been pushed out. Its a repeated press release in many places. The questioning of this seems to have disappeared and been replaced by the new staker is going to make us all rich. When a disbelief comes in a new bonus shows up and people keep buying into it.

- The champions list is intense on the amounts the top 10ers have lets look at one for craig which i believe is tankjr or whatever his name is a moderator on the forum from how i've seen people refer to him as craig.
I based the prime x $16 on when they were stated cheap, genesis i think were 47cents on market a GH so i dropped down a bit and solo i just halved the zen sale market cost approx with a bit more as an average.
Craig
Prime - 15801.00MH - 15801 x $16 = $252,000
Genesis - 87045.00GH - 87045 x 0.45 = $39170.25
Solo - 7891.00MH - 7891 x $6 = $47,346
-----
Total -$338,516 (or around 915BTC)

Thats alot of money invested so i can see why they strive to keep the place positive. Note these calcs are just based on holdings... ROI or not the money would need to be around to get them though i guess craig could of had physical hardware to hashlet conversions etc which might change the costs for higher or lower not sure.
Thats just 1 of the top 10... Can you imagine what the top 100 add up to? Unless the top 10's get wholesale costs as some are resellers... cheaper hashlets... mine a bit... sell on the market you make profit gaw gets some.

Closing Thoughts
--------------
- I think this is going to not end well. I'm hoping behind the scenes groups are attempting to make Josh and his company accountable and to answer. I don't understand how signing or showing wallet income from mining is hard to put peoples minds at rest. Going to be alot of unhappy people in the next 3-6 months i think.

If the hardware "does" exist i wouldn't be surprised if its being used to mine bitcoin for the company whilst the plan is to shift the customer base to using and buying paycoin... the profits from that can enhance the companies private bitcoin mining for when bitcoin finally gets higher prices.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:27:54 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is in the cloud. Datacenters cut power costs in half and maximize uptime. They even keep, noisy and sensitive equipment safely outside your home. HashStaker is the world's first Cloud Staking Wallet, perfectly optimized to thrive in large, controlled datacenters and achieve massive economies of scale to offer unparralled availability. All HashStakers are hosted in the most robust cloud mining and cloud hosting data centers in the world with 99.99% uptime guaranteed.

This might be the most hilariously absurd thing GAW has said yet.

Who actually thinks this is a real company again?

The people who profited with Hashlets.
They have enough clients, don't you worry. If it wasn't so your employers wouldn't be paying you to write this crap.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 12:29:08 AM

I still do not get it? Its a wallet were i must pay for?

In short, yes. Not just pay for it, but pay EVERY 3-6 months, i.e. you're essentially renting it. You are promised a 400% APY for the coins you deposit to the wallet. Does that ring any alarms for you?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 12:45:59 AM

@mackattack said:
If we are supplying the PayCoins to fill them?? Why do they cost money anyway?? They are just a wallet? Prime hashlets should get this feature forever???

Because it will cost our company 100,000,000 dollars to keep up with that stake rate Smiley

-

Last I checked my raspberry can stake any amount for free

Here is a link for that quote:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20296/hashstaker-q-a/223

So basically he's admitting that the 100m floor/market cap/whatever funded in Round 1 is smoke and mirrors, because he needs to charge for wallets to be able to recoup that? How does it make any sense?

Here is some more:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20296/hashstaker-q-a/231

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

@Baselope said:

@makewayforwilly Kind of like locking your money int a CD (certificate of deposit) but with daily payouts that rival any CD I know of..

haha, you got it

So it's a financial product then? A deposit? A bond? Junk bond judging by the interest rate?

And...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20296/hashstaker-q-a/267

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

@Tradenow said:

and if paycoin decreases in value over time? Maybe 10$ instead of 20$ it would be a bad idea to stake?

That will not happen. Our floor, to keep it from going bellow $20, is too large at this point

According to the above this floor is funded by selling HashStakers?

And of course:

While I can not give numbers, we sold much more then we planned today today.

Even though there was "limited quantity". Great job.
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:00:16 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is in the cloud. Datacenters cut power costs in half and maximize uptime. They even keep, noisy and sensitive equipment safely outside your home. HashStaker is the world's first Cloud Staking Wallet, perfectly optimized to thrive in large, controlled datacenters and achieve massive economies of scale to offer unparralled availability. All HashStakers are hosted in the most robust cloud mining and cloud hosting data centers in the world with 99.99% uptime guaranteed.

They have enough clients, don't you worry. If it wasn't so your employers wouldn't be paying you to write this crap.

I've profited from haslets only after I sold them and I don't think this company is legit.  Thats how a ponzi scheme works. the pyramid is getting top heavy. It's the newbies in there now that need to watch out..
wajiminer

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:06:38 AM

It's very similar to a financial product known as a CD (certificate of deposit), but with higher interest rates.  Lets take a look at a 6 month one.

Initial investment = $17.95 for 1 hashstaker with a 1 coin slot.  = Total 17.95 (not counting the initial paycoin in calculations since you get it back)

Josh has stated the initial stake will be from .0075 to .01 paycoin per day

High End = 182 days * .01 = 1.82 paycoin return (assuming the value stays at $20) = $36.40

Total Returned = 36.40 Total Invested = $17.95  Total Profit = $18.45

Total Return = 50.68% for a 6 month period or annualized at 101%

Only time will tell whether this model will work in the long run, but I've invested in riskier things and those worked out. Plus I've already ROI'd at GAW so it's like playing with house money for me.

If it works it will be a nice diversification for me.

I currently have them, LTCGear, AMHASH, CEOIX, and about 10 TH of home equipment with another 18 TH that I just ordered today shipping next week Smiley

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:11:49 AM

I've profited from haslets only after I sold them and I don't think this company is legit.  Thats how a ponzi scheme works. the pyramid is getting top heavy. It's the newbies in there now that need to watch out..

You profited, great. So the company has brought you profits and still hasn't scammed anyone, but you don't trust them because what? They look suspicious, right?
If it's a ponzi scheme, and as you said getting top heavy, it should soon be over. Just wait see and don't forget to leave your comment if you are proven wrong Wink

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
wajiminer

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:20:31 AM

Most ponzi schemes don't try to draw so much attention to themselves.. just saying
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:47:24 AM

It's very similar to a financial product known as a CD (certificate of deposit), but with higher interest rates.  Lets take a look at a 6 month one.

Initial investment = $17.95 for 1 hashstaker with a 1 coin slot.  = Total 17.95 (not counting the initial paycoin in calculations since you get it back)

Josh has stated the initial stake will be from .0075 to .01 paycoin per day

High End = 182 days * .01 = 1.82 paycoin return (assuming the value stays at $20) = $36.40

Total Returned = 36.40 Total Invested = $17.95  Total Profit = $18.45

Total Return = 50.68% for a 6 month period or annualized at 101%

Only time will tell whether this model will work in the long run, but I've invested in riskier things and those worked out. Plus I've already ROI'd at GAW so it's like playing with house money for me.

If it works it will be a nice diversification for me.

I currently have them, LTCGear, AMHASH, CEOIX, and about 10 TH of home equipment with another 18 TH that I just ordered today shipping next week Smiley

How does $18.45 over $17.95 ends up being 50.68%?  You made $18.45 out of $17.95 in 6 months so the 6 months return is 103%, there's no need to divide by 2 since the profit was made over 6 months.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:50:28 AM

Most ponzi schemes don't try to draw so much attention to themselves.. just saying

You are right, Carlo Pietro Giovanni Guglielmo Tebaldo Ponzi and Bernard Lawrence "Bernie" Madoff didn't draw attention to themselves...... REALLY??

welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:54:00 AM

I've profited from haslets only after I sold them and I don't think this company is legit.  Thats how a ponzi scheme works. the pyramid is getting top heavy. It's the newbies in there now that need to watch out..

You profited, great. So the company has brought you profits and still hasn't scammed anyone, but you don't trust them because what? They look suspicious, right?
If it's a ponzi scheme, and as you said getting top heavy, it should soon be over. Just wait see and don't forget to leave your comment if you are proven wrong Wink

The company brought me profits because I purchased legit miners and they hosted them. So i did profit from the conversion to prime hashlets.  I do believe it started in a legit manner but at some point  along the way they went astray. To sell a product that does not exist with a promise of future profits that may or may not occur with exaggerated statements or outright lies is not legit.

This company has no leadership and the direction is a moving target depending on what makes the most money at any given moment. You could call it an investment if you only knew what you where investing in.  Right now if they stopped doing business -the hashpoints would have 0 value and hashlets would have no value because there is no physical product giving them value. It is all pie in the sky and based on trust. The leader of this GAW does not present himself as someone who can be trusted.

At this point GAW is a very risky investment at minimum weather they are legit or not it is perception.  Trust can only carry so much weight. Action is needed and profits are needed and no one has seen either in months.

I am an active miner with about 1500 mh on average mining. I do not wish anyone ill will. I only want more honesty in our industry. It will make it a better place for all. Maybe GAW will get the message someday
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:03:26 AM

Is anyone questioning them legally at this point? Would be good to know what the current standings are. Cracks are forming with people asking questions but i suspect it will all go away with a new prime boost or amp or whatever that gives 100x paycoin value (which at this point has no value because paycoin does not indeed exist yet(released)).

The sad thing is once the pyramid of worship collapses the money will be long gone and moved so the investors will just have to be happy with jail time as punishment.

If people want to really see this happen faster they should be mining the actual btc from zenpool or genesis pools and withdrawing daily and stop selling their hashlets on the market to remove the income from it to support payouts. I suspect that over time withdrawals would start being locked.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 05:22:17 AM

According to this post:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20382

You are loaning the Paycoin to the network, which are then used in the exchange and merchant market to generate transactions, as well as transaction-based revenue.

Isn't this completely opposite of what "staking" should actually be? My understanding was that in order for a coin to earn a "stake" it has to stay in my wallet for at least 30 days or more. If the coin is being loaned out it will be leaving the wallet. How can it leave the wallet and still stake? Even if there is some trick allowing PayCoin to do this I'm still not getting why someone (who's "the network"?) would borrow those funds at 100%+ APR (after you subtract the cost of HashStakers from the total payout of 400%+).

mpmcsweeney

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:31:41 AM

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

@Baselope said:

@makewayforwilly Kind of like locking your money int a CD (certificate of deposit) but with daily payouts that rival any CD I know of..

haha, you got it

:grinning:
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: