Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:25:27 PM

I will also say this. IF this paycoin is the real deal, there are many bitcoin big bagholders that would be extremely threatened by a new coin trying to trend in their territory and take over. As I hear over and over, bitcoin will also be.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but one thing is for sure, there will NOT just be one coin. Once we reach outside of cryptos you think people will care if it's bitcoin, paycoin, or whatever coin?

They will use what has most stable money, or what can be have stable or growing value. They won't care what coin it is, only those in cryptos now cannot see or don't wanna see bigger picture.

Gaw if for real, has this funding, well they probably will be the second coin that will have real trusted value and maybe even more popular as they have marketing money unlike bitcoin. Though in reality i think both would go up in value concurrently if paycoin takes off.

You're right on the money. These bagholders are now doing whatever they can to spread FUD about GAW on the forums. Just look at the number of new accounts posting about GAW here and you'll know shat it's all about.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:28:59 PM

I will also say this. IF this paycoin is the real deal, there are many bitcoin big bagholders that would be extremely threatened by a new coin trying to trend in their territory and take over. As I hear over and over, bitcoin will also be.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but one thing is for sure, there will NOT just be one coin. Once we reach outside of cryptos you think people will care if it's bitcoin, paycoin, or whatever coin?

They will use what has most stable money, or what can be have stable or growing value. They won't care what coin it is, only those in cryptos now cannot see or don't wanna see bigger picture.

Gaw if for real, has this funding, well they probably will be the second coin that will have real trusted value and maybe even more popular as they have marketing money unlike bitcoin. Though in reality i think both would go up in value concurrently if paycoin takes off.

You're right on the money. These bagholders are now doing whatever they can to spread FUD about GAW on the forums. Just look at the number of new accounts posting about GAW here and you'll know shat it's all about.

oh come on nobody is that naive are they?
it's just another altcoin, there are thousands already, all trying to emulate the success of bitcoin, this is just another one of those that is doomed to be dumped, cashed in, in exchange for BTC.
the fact that it's had an excessive amount of advertising revenue behind it means absolutely nothing in real terms, the only people who are going to be buying and selling it, are those who are already buying and selling it, thus there will be an ultimate saturation point. Josh isn't going to be so foolhardy to spend all of his revenue continually to market this crap, after all, he's in it for profit, not for glory - or is he really that stupid?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:35:06 PM

Josh isn't going to be so foolhardy to spend all of his revenue continually to market this crap, after all, he's in it for profit , not for glory - or is he really that stupid?

And he's going to do it on the backs of people like our friend bitgeek here.  But that's okay, it's his money, not mine. 
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:46:17 PM

oh come on nobody is that naive are they?
it's just another altcoin, there are thousands already, all trying to emulate the success of bitcoin, this is just another one of those that is doomed to be dumped, cashed in, in exchange for BTC.
the fact that it's had an excessive amount of advertising revenue behind it means absolutely nothing in real terms, the only people who are going to be buying and selling it, are those who are already buying and selling it, thus there will be an ultimate saturation point. Josh isn't going to be so foolhardy to spend all of his revenue continually to market this crap, after all, he's in it for profit, not for glory - or is he really that stupid?

Now this if just plan FUD. If you cannot see that $$$ talks and advertising works, well you must not live in the USA. Cause i promise you marketing works, and has been working for years.

This is silly comment. Bitcoin is just first. So was DOS, before windows. Then guess what, then microsoft came around toke the market with the GUI. So don't think others cannot play here, there is plenty of room. PLEASE, this crypto stuff is still like in 1994 comparitively to home PC's and internet. We have a long way to go before it's recognized mainstream.

So far, love them or hate them, if Gawminers is for real, they have the leading edge. Hate their business model, hate josh. I'm just saying, if they can show they have the financial backing, then I'm very sorry your very much mistaken this is not just an altcoin.

raskul

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:48:00 PM

you must not live in the USA.

correct.
and this shitcoin that GAW are trying to promote will not reach mass adoption in my country. you have shown yourself as a narrow-minded fool.

cryptodaknight

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:48:09 PM

Also, I'm NOT saying gaw is legit, I'm saying IF they are legit with ICO investors in round 1 with money to fund this, then it will be very successful. IF not, then game over Gaw. That's the stakes here.
raskul

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:49:59 PM

Also, I'm NOT saying gaw is legit, I'm saying IF they are legit with ICO investors in round 1 with money to fund this, then it will be very successful. IF not, then game over Gaw. That's the stakes here.

i didn't say they are not a legit business, i said they have a plan to release a shitcoin which will make nobody any money but GAW.
move along narrow-minded fool.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:50:32 PM

Now this if just plan FUD. If you cannot see that $$$ talks and advertising works, well you must not live in the USA. Cause i promise you marketing works, and has been working for years.

This is silly comment. Bitcoin is just first. So was DOS, before windows. Then guess what, then microsoft came around toke the market with the GUI. So don't think others cannot play here, there is plenty of room. PLEASE, this crypto stuff is still like in 1994 comparitively to home PC's and internet. We have a long way to go before it's recognized mainstream.

So far, love them or hate them, if Gawminers is for real, they have the leading edge. Hate their business model, hate josh. I'm just saying, if they can show they have the financial backing, then I'm very sorry your very much mistaken this is not just an altcoin.

Key part "IF they can show they have financial backing". We both know that's not going to happen because it doesn't exist.

It's just as real as the 10 billion US dollars backing jimmothycoin.
cryptodaknight

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:53:36 PM

correct.
and this shitcoin that GAW are trying to promote will not reach mass adoption in my country. you have shown yourself as a narrow-minded fool.

LOL, obvious you never been to the USA. Not sure what country you live in, but not even concerned honestly. If it takes off here won't matter really since others will follow.

Things work differently here in USA, and like it or not, marketing and advertising will get the mass adaptation and first to market coin won't matter. Doubt me? Most major companies we have today that have been successful have been born in USA. Sorry to burst your bubble, but innovation happens in my country, and Josh is from USA.

I cannot say for certain Gaw is legit like i keep saying, just saying I really don't believe he will scam if he really collected USD from his website. He'd be sitting in jail for this as we don't take kindly to scammers here.

Whatever the case, I do have my doubts, but really he's publicly putting himself out their so much that it will be hard for him to run from this if it fails.
cryptodaknight

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:54:29 PM

i didn't say they are not a legit business, i said they have a plan to release a shitcoin which will make nobody any money but GAW.
move along narrow-minded fool.

What country you from? Please let us know.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

LOL, obvious you never been to the USA. Not sure what country you live in, but not even concerned honestly. If it takes off here won't matter really since others will follow.

Things work differently here in USA, and like it or not, marketing and advertising will get the mass adaptation and first to market coin won't matter. Doubt me? Most major companies we have today that have been successful have been born in USA. Sorry to burst your bubble, but innovation happens in my country, and Josh is from USA.

I cannot say for certain Gaw is legit like i keep saying, just saying I really don't believe he will scam if he really collected USD from his website. He'd be sitting in jail for this as we don't take kindly to scammers here.

Whatever the case, I do have my doubts, but really he's publicly putting himself out their so much that it will be hard for him to run from this if it fails.

Can I just mark you down as the nth believer who only likes PAYcoin because of the promise of profitability?
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:57:14 PM

Josh isn't going to be so foolhardy to spend all of his revenue continually to market this crap, after all, he's in it for profit , not for glory - or is he really that stupid?

And he's going to do it on the backs of people like our friend bitgeek here.  But that's okay, it's his money, not mine. 

I'm hoping that you're using the term "friend" extremely loosely.
raskul

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

correct.

LOL, obvious you never been to the USA.

wrong. yet more narrow-minded assumptions.

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:19:11 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 10:30:05 PM by bitcoinnoisseur

correct.

I'm from the USA. NYC to be exact which is for all intents and purposes is the capitol of the world and you my friend are completely delusional. Marketing and advertising will NOT get this piece of shit coin anywheres past the sorry few that already believe in it with nothing but blind faith. Crypto-currencies are NOT big yet. Bitcoin isn't even big yet to the masses. IF the masses do come into crypto-currencies it will be with Bitcoin. They need to trust and trust very deeply especially when it comes to their money. No one outside of Josh's circle and the ones that they suck in out of ignorance and pure greed will adopt Paycoin and trust just because of some marketing and advertising. You really are ignorant and arrogant.

Most major companies we have today that have been successful have been born in USA. Sorry to burst your bubble, but innovation happens in my country, and Josh is from USA.

Is that what you actually believe??? Maybe just the companies you have heard of because your ignorance and arrogance can't venture past American borders. I am NOT going to sit here and name all the major companies that are neither American nor started in America. But for starters just think electronics.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:24:12 PM

I'm hoping that you're using the term "friend" extremely loosely.

I was going to call him a shitdick, but I'm trying to be nicer to people on here  Grin
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:35:44 PM

Well, I am from Luxembourg and my family has a few members involved in banking. I will not release what I've been told by a few of them (investment bankers, it's what us Luxemburgers excel in).

But without giving any of the details here, chances that any serious (european) investors will risk their money with Paycoin are ZERO right now.

It's just very dubious on the law side, there is no inside info on their company involved with big investors which would be giving at least a few guarantees and I was told that bullshit like this happens every day in the world of finance and that the only people that get burned are the small investors who believe the promises they were given. Reminds me of something here...
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:50:06 PM

I just find it humorous that all these GAW followers don't realize that nobody outside of Hashtalk actually cares about using this coin... and nobody will care.

There will be absolutely nothing going on with this coin outside of it's own community trying to squeeze every last dollar out of it. The entire GAW community is based solely on greed...forever trying to reach that golden ROI and then some.

Everybody on that forum thinks they are going to get rich off of this scheme...when the fact of the matter is that the only person who will be getting rich off of this is Homero Garza.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:54:35 PM

I just find it humorous that all these GAW followers don't realize that nobody outside of Hashtalk actually cares about using this coin... and nobody will care.

So true.

When any bitcoin company raises a few million dollars, it's huge news and everyone knows about it.

When GAW raises "$100 million" in a week, absolutely nobody cares.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:07:00 PM

Not sure if this has already been posted but authy's CEO has confirmed Coinfire's claims:

https://twitter.com/danielpalacio/status/537250571875790849
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 08:24:45 PM

So true.

When any bitcoin company raises a few million dollars, it's huge news and everyone knows about it.

When GAW raises "$100 million" in a week, absolutely nobody cares.

Which raises (pun intended) another interesting question. By GAW's own numbers they have 100-200k customers and only between 2 and 10 (at peak announcement times) percent of them use hashtalk.

So what could the 90-180K non-hashtalk customers think about all this? Someone who bought the most profitable widget back in October, now comes back to GAW site and there is a new most profitable and his widget is paying a satoshi?

According to HT the first thought should be "that's great, GAW always has my best interests in mind, I should dive into this new thing head first". I doubt that's what a non-HT customer would think, but I'm biased of course.

Even if they blew their numbers out by a factor of 10 it still leaves 9-18k customers who must be thoroughly confused by what's happening. I think we see some questions even in this thread indicating that.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: