Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377048 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:20:33 AM

Thank you, someone to actually have a logical discussion about this coin with.

let's see the blockchain for your coin then?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:22:26 AM

solves most of the problems Bitcoin confront

No

I recomend people do not invest in GAW

Buy something else gold, silver, copper, bitcoin but please not GAW, get out now. Hell if im wrong then you should still have time to buy back in, but I doubt you will need to, this house of cards within a house of cards within a house of cards inside a helium balloon will pop quite loudly.

The psychology used to promote this altcoin and the GAW brand is remarkable.
Firstly encourage the masses that bitcoin is broken, or that something is wrong with it. There are cultish undertones in everything happening with this business endeavour.

It is as dire pity, as previously mentioned, if GAW had perhaps invested the amount that they have invested in this, in the bitcoin protocol, it could end up somehow different for the company as a whole.

To make allegations or remarks that the digital currency which is most widely used, should be dropped and this new form of evangelical rubbish be adopted, is absurd.
a final note to the shill who was trying to sell me a holiday to Florida;
I'm from Scotland, the land of invention. However, I love the USA, have friends who live there and I visit infrequently. However some of the hard marketing and evangelical brainwashing which takes place in much of the media there, is something which will instigate a mere raised eyebrow from me.

I would neither invest in GAW and would recommend that people do not invest in GAW.

LOL, you just don't get it. They are promoting a product and it will probably work. Don't mean you or I have to like it, but it's way it works. Look how they forced the world to use monoply OS windows? You think you have a choice there?

Bitcoin will probably be Dos operating system. Deal with it bagholder
raskul

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:23:27 AM

solves most of the problems Bitcoin confront

No

I recomend people do not invest in GAW

Buy something else gold, silver, copper, bitcoin but please not GAW, get out now. Hell if im wrong then you should still have time to buy back in, but I doubt you will need to, this house of cards within a house of cards within a house of cards inside a helium balloon will pop quite loudly.

The psychology used to promote this altcoin and the GAW brand is remarkable.
Firstly encourage the masses that bitcoin is broken, or that something is wrong with it. There are cultish undertones in everything happening with this business endeavour.

It is as dire pity, as previously mentioned, if GAW had perhaps invested the amount that they have invested in this, in the bitcoin protocol, it could end up somehow different for the company as a whole.

To make allegations or remarks that the digital currency which is most widely used, should be dropped and this new form of evangelical rubbish be adopted, is absurd.
a final note to the shill who was trying to sell me a holiday to Florida;
I'm from Scotland, the land of invention. However, I love the USA, have friends who live there and I visit infrequently. However some of the hard marketing and evangelical brainwashing which takes place in much of the media there, is something which will instigate a mere raised eyebrow from me.

I would neither invest in GAW and would recommend that people do not invest in GAW.

LOL, you just don't get it. They are promoting a product and it will probably work. Don't mean you or I have to like it, but it's way it works. Look how they forced the world to use monoply OS windows? You think you have a choice there?

Bitcoin will probably be Dos operating system. Deal with it bagholder

your conversation is illegible.
sorry  Undecided

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:24:49 AM

Again you don't get that doesn't matter, as this is not about crypto community. Gosh some people need to learn how marketing works. NEver said i like it, i said it's happening. Deal with it.
raskul

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:28:47 AM

Again you don't get that doesn't matter, as this is not about crypto community. Gosh some people need to learn how marketing works. NEver said i like it, i said it's happening. Deal with it.

so you have no blockchain for this coin thing that you want us to invest in?

interesting, tell me more.

T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:29:35 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------
https://hashtalk.org/topic/20525/please-make-it-right-for-us-prime-holders-josh-before-next-update/10

Someone losing faith... maybe its starting

Quote from: The Reaper
I just don't want to be disappointed because I bought a bunch of something that never made Mathematical sense, but I did it anyways because of my faith in Josh

This is dangerous. Faith shouldn't override on paper mathematical sense.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:31:46 AM

What I do and don't understand. I do understand the concerns about this coin, and company as we have not seen enough yet to make clear decision. But what I don't understand is those quick to shoot it down and call it bs.

the same way that you declared, that if it doesn't happen in the USA, it doesn't happen.
 Roll Eyes

WOW, what an jerk you are. I NEVER said that, I just pointed out that in tons of innovation the world enjoys was invented or marketed to people in USA. FACT: Automobile, not USA invention but was mass produced, PC, not even sure where it was invested, but was sold to people by apple a USA company to home users. You really are a moron aren't you.

If you do not see USA has in past been a place where innovation if driven then you have blinders on. Never said other places cannot create wonderful things and inventions, just our business environment is prime for marketing and making things household names. FACT.

Now you're going to flat out lie on top of it as if we can't all go back and look at exactly what you said? This IS what you said which is not what you're saying now:

Things work differently here in USA, and like it or not, marketing and advertising will get the mass adaptation and first to market coin won't matter. Doubt me? Most major companies we have today that have been successful have been born in USA. Sorry to burst your bubble, but innovation happens in my country, and Josh is from USA.

You have NO FACTS whatsoever to prove any of what you say and you're an embarrassment to all Americans. The less you speak the better off everyone will be.

P.S. I loved how you completely avoided my last retort where I tore you apart the first time. And you too need to go back to grade school and learn how to write a proper sentence. You are ignorant and uneducated.

Exactly what I said, and marketing and advertising work. Geez are dumb as shit. You really feel the need to personally attack, and then come at me as uneducated? Here's one for you, i don't care, i type and i speak, which is fast. Sorry i don't bother to proofread. Is that you insult to me, that i don't proofread my statements? wow, that's serious insult, NOT. I avoided nothing.

USA has been the model for modern capitalist society, and in return has produced tons of innovation. What you want a list of the accomplishments of american entrepreneurs?

Embarrassment to american, seriously WHY? As what did i say that was insulting? What did i say that was wrong? I never, not even once said other nations cannot produce thinks you idiot. I said it's how we market here. YES, i've been overseas and many places in EU and except maybe UK a bit, they don't promote or advertise same way.

I wasn't even trying to say which system is better, that's not my point, my point is we use massive advertising and marketing in USA, and it works to get people to buy products they don't need or want. Sorry if you cannot comprehend that, but GAW will be pushing it's product and consumers will buy it.

Just like they other worthless junk they buy.

Again, time you folk here need to accept things might be changing in cryptos, and your precious bitcoin bagholder might have the latest betamax player. Good luck with that.

Peace.

You don't know how to write a single coherent sentence. It has absolutely nothing to do with talking fast or proofreading. That is an excuse any uneducated ignorant fool would use. NO one will ever listen to you here and probably most everywhere else. There is nothing your feeble little brain could comprehend that I can't. Now please for the benefit of everyone here, yourself included, leave with your head between your tails and save yourself from future embarrassment.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:34:34 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20525/please-make-it-right-for-us-prime-holders-josh-before-next-update/10

I just don't want to be disappointed because I bought a bunch of something that never made Mathematical sense, but I did it anyways because of my faith in Josh

Looks like josh is going to have to make up a new plan for primes.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 12:35:19 AM

how about all the gaw lovers just ignore all the gaw haters? and vise versa  Grin then no more countless posts back n forth hehe

That would make for a very one-sided conversation. I'd rather suggest to avoid and ignore personal insults.

Firstly encourage the masses that bitcoin is broken, or that something is wrong with it.

Remember the claims in the original hashlet announcement, how it was going to fix LTC and Scrypt mining?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/1963
But first, I want to share with you all a few words on the state of Litecoin. As most of you know, the recent changes in LTC value have been alarming. We know you feel every dip in profitability and we know many of you feel uncertain about your future place in this industry. You want profitability, but ROIs have been extremely hard to come by. Today, all of that changes. We’ve started from the ground up and are launching an entirely new class of miner.

Then came the time to save Bitcoin, with Genesis hashlets and Bitmain hardware.

Now Bitcoin is not worthy of saving and should be ditched for PayCoin (but GAW will take your worthless BTC if you insist).

Don't spend all your money at once, leave some for the next big thing that will come after PayCoin.

raskul

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:36:46 AM

how about all the gaw lovers just ignore all the gaw haters? and vise versa  Grin then no more countless posts back n forth hehe

Firstly encourage the masses that bitcoin is broken, or that something is wrong with it.

Remember the claims in the original hashlet announcement, how it was going to fix LTC and Scrypt mining?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/1963
But first, I want to share with you all a few words on the state of Litecoin. As most of you know, the recent changes in LTC value have been alarming. We know you feel every dip in profitability and we know many of you feel uncertain about your future place in this industry. You want profitability, but ROIs have been extremely hard to come by. Today, all of that changes. We’ve started from the ground up and are launching an entirely new class of miner.

Then came the time to save Bitcoin, with Genesis hashlets and Bitmain hardware.

Now Bitcoin is not worthy of saving and should be ditched for PayCoin (but GAW will take your worthless BTC if you insist).

Don't spend all your money at once, leave some for the next big thing that will come after PayCoin.

rinse and repeat....

T0urist

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:00:11 AM

You're a software developer at a payment processing company but you know that your firm has spoken with Josh. Sure I believe you, just as much as I believe you can write a single coherent sentence. Why don't you enlighten us all and tell us what company it is that you work for and as a software developer are privy to such important conversations.

If I were to say you, I am working for that company is that make you believe I am working for them, or you would ask me for an e-mail. By the way yes, our company talks with them because we wanna implement that new payment method in our systems, we also talked with hundred development firms in advance(for other coins). So I am not saying the company invest on that system, but I am saying we get info about it.

Name the company you work for to provide proof VC's are in. Or you can fall back on the NDA excuse or you can't say or whatever other reason and it becomes just like the promises and just trust me i can't say atm Josh keeps saying. I'm sure many here would like to know the company names to give some credibility to GAW. I'm inclined to think at present there are NO VC's at all and the paycoins have been assigned to GAW under fake accounts ready to sell for $20 a pop to people come market open.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:02:23 AM

This doesn't look like someone losing faith, more like someone letting their greed get ahead of them. Nothing that a few promises couldn't fix. I suggest to release a new Prime Legendary HashStaker Holiday Edition, price $999.99, with lifetime staking capability. Prime Hashlet can be upgraded to Prime HashStaker at a huge discount, only $899.99.
T0urist

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:13:09 AM

This doesn't look like someone losing faith, more like someone letting their greed get ahead of them. Nothing that a few promises couldn't fix. I suggest to release a new Prime Legendary HashStaker Holiday Edition, price $999.99, with lifetime staking capability. Prime Hashlet can be upgraded to Prime HashStaker at a huge discount, only $899.99.

Read how they are saying it and not what they are saying. The Reaper is clearly nervous about their investment $$$ into primes for paycoin. Their response is written carefully in a way not to upset the mods and people and get banned / shadow banned / abused by the cult followers. Its written in a nervous / angry way where the faith is failing hence their questioning.

----------------------------------------
DEAL OF THE CENTURY
----------------------------------------
This deal is only valid for Hashtalk GAW supporters
Anyone interested in an account with approx 120 paycoins in hashpoint value? At $20 a paycoin it equals around 6.4BTC @ $370 a bitcoin.
I'll let it go for 5 BTC so basically you make additional profit on me... and since paycoin by your beliefs will hit $100 you'll make more. You have faith in it i don't so we both get what we want. You offload your useless crappy Bitcoin which i want and i offload my useless crappy paycoin that you want.

PM me and we'll make it happen!
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:23:32 AM

Name the company you work for to provide proof VC's are in. Or you can fall back on the NDA excuse or you can't say or whatever other reason and it becomes just like the promises and just trust me i can't say atm Josh keeps saying. I'm sure many here would like to know the company names to give some credibility to GAW. I'm inclined to think at present there are NO VC's at all and the paycoins have been assigned to GAW under fake accounts ready to sell for $20 a pop to people come market open.

There is an easy way to learn who is in. Just call Josh and share your plan about the investment use you company name ask him, who is in. I am sure he is able to show you the proofs after you sign NDA agreement. But bad side of that you can't share with anyone else. But it is an easy way to get the knowledge right?

By the way, He already share some of the names. If you don't believe in him. Why not just call responsible authority and ask the authority to check(USA government, SEC etc. etc.). I believe misdirecting investors and making false claims is a crime in USA.

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
T0urist

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:30:21 AM

There is an easy way to learn who is in. Just call Josh and share your plan on the investment use you company name ask him, who is in. I am sure he is able to show you the proofs after you sign NDA agreement. But bad side of that you can't share with anyone else. But it is an easy way to get the knowledge right?

By the way, He already share some of the names. If you don't believe in him. Why not just call responsible authority and ask the authority to check(USA government, SEC etc. etc.). I believe misdirecting investors and making false claims is a crime in USA.

So how long is the NDA? Wouldn't the NDA also mean that you get the info from Josh but you don't get to know the other parties as he is bound by NDA with them? Seems too fishy to me. If the system is so good and a huge investment wouldn't those companies have some sort of information to their shareholders etc. This seems all too secret society to be legitimate, don't you see the problem here?

But i'm sure many people will follow up with your offer to contact josh to sign an NDA.

And he "hasn't" shared some of the names. He said target, wallmart and amazon. Coinfire followed up and they all denied it with amazon going so far to say if he is implying partnership they'd see him in court. Those posts with josh stating those company names then disappeared and people on hashtalk forums are now saying he didn't say that which is false. Can you point us to some links that show companies he has let slip? Assuming they are ones other than the 3 i listed above.
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:36:28 AM

So how long is the NDA? Wouldn't the NDA also mean that you get the info from Josh but you don't get to know the other parties as he is bound by NDA with them? Seems too fishy to me. If the system is so good and a huge investment wouldn't those companies have some sort of information to their shareholders etc. This seems all too secret society to be legitimate, don't you see the problem here?

But i'm sure many people will follow up with your offer to contact josh to sign an NDA.

I am not offering anything, just saying you the ways of learning. If I am wrong in those two ways, please correct me. Also you can call Cantor Fitzgerald and talk them personally, do they have investment on that firm or not (if they don't answer your question, that could be a good sign right?)

Coinfire can write anything Josh sad, they will sue them. I don't care personally but in USA there are government agencies checking the truthfulness of those claims right?

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:42:39 AM

You don't need to invest on GAW, you can mine it with your own hardware. Nobody asking you to invest any thing on that thing.

You might want to chime in here:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20535

It looks like outside mining is doubtful, so if you have information proving otherwise you should put it out there.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:43:26 AM

Primes & HashStalkers buyers all be like:

https://i.imgur.com/759Uwjm.gif

Woot! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:48:57 AM

PayCoin is a confirmed fraudulent ponzi. Current victims are trying to promote it in hopes they can exit. GAW is trying to con people interested in Bitcoin by selling them fake PayCoins. They announced several interviews, however they were all just paid PR articles. PayCoin is selling at $4 and promising $20 value. This is called securities fraud. Stuart Fraser , Vice Chairman and Partner, Cantor Fitzgerald is not involved. They are trying to fake involvement of many companies and individuals such as Stuart Fraser, Amazon, Walmart, Target and PayPal. If you are interested in Bitcoin, get it from a reputable source such as Coinbase or Circle. Do not fall victim to Bitcoin clones.

T0urist

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:50:29 AM

I am not offering anything, just saying you the ways of learning. If I am wrong in those two ways, please correct me. Also you can call Cantor Fitzgerald and talk them personally, do they have investment on that firm or not (if they don't answer your question, that could be a good sign right?)

Coinfire can write anything Josh sad, they will sue them. I don't care personally but in USA there are government agencies checking the truthfulness of those claims right?

Personally i hope Josh is suing them. Because a lawsuit would need to refute the claims showing why its untrue right? So cat comes out of the bag then... or was it a tiny elephant i can't remember? I'm pretty sure if you are investing you have a right to questions being answered to backup the truthfulness of the said company. Since there has only been C&D's his warchest is either extremely shallow or non existent or its a scare tactic because he doesn't want to sue because its a big risk to him that opens the operation up to proof which he doesn't want. He wants it all kept secret because something isn't right there.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: