Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376956 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:01:12 AM

Ponzis need newbies sadly

That's my point tho. These guys don't think it's a ponzi, so they don't need new people investing, because more people investing means less hashwhatevers or buycoins for them...

Unless...

they think it IS a ponzi. Oh dear.
yo bitpop - i don't normally see you this angry, are u ok, or do you have a personal dig goin on here? if so, do share! Grin

Edit - i'm on your side btw. this is full ponzi, but why rant on and on yo?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:05:20 AM

That's my point tho. These guys don't think it's a ponzi, so they don't need new people investing, because more people investing means less hashwhatevers or buycoins for them...

Unless...

To be fair very few actually promoted or encouraged investment in "hashwhatevers". It's mostly an exchange of opinion, heated as it may be. I doubt it will sway anyone to "switch sides". We should appreciate people voicing different opinions otherwise this thread wouldn't be much different from HT. Extra brownie hash points for disputing an opposing point of view without resorting to personal insults.
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:11:07 AM

Unless...

They need the newbies constantly coming in.

Existing person buys prime for $40. Mines a bit sells for $50 makes a profit.
Buyer at $50 needs to mine a bit and then sell at $60.

It will fall eventually.

To make a profit from paycoin they need people to buy them @ $20 each. They are all talking becoming millionaires.... now for that to happen new people must rush to want paycoin @ $20 so they can sell. Nobody over there wants paycoin to succeed as a spending medium which is evident about them talking about millionaires. If they were invested with paycoin as being a replacement spending mechanism they'd be talking o hey imagine when this launches i'm going to use my paycoin to buy a dell pc... or i'm going to spend it on my bills.

Isn't it funny none of this happens in their topics? Just i have x paycoin worth $12,000 and when it gets to $100 i'm going to be a millionaire. How are they going to be a millionaire?Huh Nobody knows about the investors... nor the merchants that they are partnered with which means no promotion to the masses which means nobody buys the coin. Again.... how are they going to make money off it?

At present paycoin is no different to ingame farmville credits. At least in farmville you can buy a tractor or spiffy graphic house with your credits. Paycoin Paypoints Hashpoints whatever are just a bragging number at present and i suspect your richness and success on the GAW mining front will be determined by how many hashstakers you can reinvest in.

Really i think hashstaker is just the code name for the project.... its real name is cashtaker cause thats exactly what its doing for the company from the investors Smiley.
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:13:12 AM

Oh dear.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:17:40 AM

cashtaker

True story  Grin
T0urist

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:31:31 AM

Oh dear.

Easy bet to win. Just start your own ponzi with zenier_than_zen_pool and make your own payout higher. Takes a ponzi to beat a ponzi Smiley free 100 BTC. Of course if Josh ever asks me to show my figures to prove i'm telling the truth i'll just reply with "Its the secret source and i'm under NDA and can't release my strategy... just know that its awesome and you have to trust and have faith... when have i NOT delivered to my suckers errr investors". I could link a few pictures of my PC in the corner which is my 12 ZH farm. Its really only 500 KH but due to its megasubnet combubulator algorithm developed by some of the leading industry engineers i have acquired (also under NDA) its the most profitable ever!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:37:35 AM

Unless...

yo bitpop - i don't normally see you this angry, are u ok, or do you have a personal dig goin on here? if so, do share! Grin

Edit - i'm on your side btw. this is full ponzi, but why rant on and on yo?

Nah im not affected because I wouldn't leave Bitcoin.

But you have people posting here and some of our posts plus the title makes people think gaw is good and we're all promoting it. Shitty title. So I make it clear from time to time.

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:44:33 AM

PayCoin is a confirmed fraudulent ponzi. Current victims are trying to promote it in hopes they can exit. GAW is trying to con people interested in Bitcoin by selling them fake PayCoins. They announced several interviews, however they were all just paid PR articles. PayCoin is selling at $4 and promising $20 value. This is called securities fraud. Stuart Fraser , Vice Chairman and Partner, Cantor Fitzgerald is not involved. They are trying to fake involvement of many companies and individuals such as Stuart Fraser, Amazon, Walmart, Target and PayPal. If you are interested in Bitcoin, get it from a reputable source such as Coinbase or Circle. Do not fall victim to Bitcoin clones.

See, statements like this make me realize I might wanna stay into paycoin and feel there is those threatened by paycoin.

This is flat out lie at this point. Nothing has been proven, your misdirecting people. I thought this thread was about getting at the truth of what's going on? Apparently don't realize how serious USA law is about ponzi. If it is a ponzi Josh will be caught.

I think what we have in this thread is bitcoin investors or bagholders threatened by the new kid on the block.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:47:17 AM

PayCoin is a confirmed fraudulent ponzi. Current victims are trying to promote it in hopes they can exit. GAW is trying to con people interested in Bitcoin by selling them fake PayCoins. They announced several interviews, however they were all just paid PR articles. PayCoin is selling at $4 and promising $20 value. This is called securities fraud. Stuart Fraser , Vice Chairman and Partner, Cantor Fitzgerald is not involved. They are trying to fake involvement of many companies and individuals such as Stuart Fraser, Amazon, Walmart, Target and PayPal. If you are interested in Bitcoin, get it from a reputable source such as Coinbase or Circle. Do not fall victim to Bitcoin clones.

See, statements like this make me realize I might wanna stay into paycoin and feel there is those threatened by paycoin.

This is flat out lie at this point. Nothing has been proven, your misdirecting people. I thought this thread was about getting at the truth of what's going on? Apparently don't realize how serious USA law is about ponzi. If it is a ponzi Josh will be caught.

I think what we have in this thread is bitcoin investors or bagholders threatened by the new kid on the block.

Oh please do elaborate on US Law especially where it pertains to Ponzi schemes. for us all here. I for one am dying to hear how much you know.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:49:12 AM

Did not have time to read recent posts. Is this HashStaker thing just another way to delay paying BTC to GAW customers?
customers victims are actually, by buying into this, showing that they have no interest in BTC, so why will they ever be paid?

This, fuck anyone betraying Bitcoin

Hope anyone doubting what's going on here see's the anti altcoin stuff here. It's all about keeping their bitcoin top of food chain. As if there will be only one coin. Laughable. This market is so new, why be threatened?

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:02:29 AM

Did not have time to read recent posts. Is this HashStaker thing just another way to delay paying BTC to GAW customers?
customers victims are actually, by buying into this, showing that they have no interest in BTC, so why will they ever be paid?

This, fuck anyone betraying Bitcoin

Hope anyone doubting what's going on here see's the anti altcoin stuff here. It's all about keeping their bitcoin top of food chain. As if there will be only one coin. Laughable. This market is so new, why be threatened?

Who the hell ever said anyone here wasn't invested in any alt-coins. Just another dumb assumption by an ignorant fool. A fool who's money will soon be parted. Whoops it already is. You gave it all to Josh.
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:05:36 AM

There is over $390million in VC funding into Bitcoin at this point. All public and verifiable.

There are 10+ BILLION dollar companies which accept Bitcoin (and not via gift/debit card or browser plugins). Names have been mentioned in this thread already (Dell, Dish Network, Overstock, etc).

There are countless small business which accept Bitcoin (from local coffee shops on up) via QR codes, or Bitcoin terminals (aka Coinkite).

There are countless companies in the Bitcoin space working to expand and grow it. From all of the exchanges, to ASIC venders, to wallet provides, to payment processesors, etc.

Come back when Paycoin hits at least one of these metrics. Until then, I'll gladdly hold the Bitcoin bag all day long.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:07:21 AM

Does anyone here actually believe this PayCoin will start at $4-5 then be worth $20 a month or two later?  Why would ANY company, person, or entity sell something for X when in 2 months, you can sell it for 4X?  This makes no sense at all.

This thread has actually doubled my ignore list.  It is almost comical to see 3-5 ignored posts in a row.  I should take a screenshot or something.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:11:04 AM

Next will be the HashStaker amp. Make it super duper more powerful than a regular HashStaker. Only $19.95 to amp it up!  Roll Eyes

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:20:24 AM

Does anyone here actually believe this PayCoin will start at $4-5 then be worth $20 a month or two later?  Why would ANY company, person, or entity sell something for X when in 2 months, you can sell it for 4X?  This makes no sense at all.

This thread has actually doubled my ignore list.  It is almost comical to see 3-5 ignored posts in a row.  I should take a screenshot or something.

Chris, it will START at $20.  The $4 purchase price is for GAW people "mining" hashpoints and the early investors.

At launch, the coin will be set at $20 and will have a $100 million buy wall to stop it from dropping.  The $100 million represents roughly 1/3 of the coin's market cap.  Anyone buying the coin on exchanges will have 1/3 of the purchase price go into the fiat reserve (buy wall) to help keep the price stable.

Now I have no idea if this is going to work the way it should, but this is the premise of ICOs and IPOs.  It's not at all rare for initial investors to get a stake at a tiny fraction of the price when the security goes public.
T0urist

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:27:17 AM

I don't think people are threatened... people are concerned and raising the questions. They aren't being answered... everything is being redirected. Honestly consider this, dogecoin and litecoin exist and they are traded and have large enough followings. Why aren't the people here threatened by either? Its well known the community expects there to be multiple cryptos existing. Just because a community is against something doesn't mean it fears being taken over by it. Paycoin isn't proven so on the same lines we could state Paycoin investors are scared they won't overtake bitcoin so attack the others as FUD spreaders.

By people questioning and investigating this thats when ponzi's are proven. If nobody questions or challenges then a ponzi continues right? if its not challenged its not proven and nobody is held accountable and goes to jail.
Don't you think the following is a little strange though? Please comment on all these points.

1. Wall Street Journal, CNN and Forbes interviews NEVER eventuated. The WSJ thing was a paid advertisement put on multiple blogs etc. Josh stated the interviews were done. If WSJ, Forbes and CNN take the time to interview you they don't not publish it. Waiting for a slot when they need space isn't very convincing for a new revolution cryptocurrency. Isn't it strange they haven't been posted? Cmon pick a date that you would suggest they should be published by... i'm not talking a paid article i'm talking a full interview posted on each of those. I think 6 weeks would be fair and if it doesn't come by then red flag.

2. The paybase, paycoin developers. They haven't been named. GAW has apparently purchased companies to make it all happen. When apple and facebook etc buy companies they announce it because it adds faith to the companies direction. Facebook bought occulus rift and announced it. Why not name your developers? Or the companies bought? Cmon they aren't going to be targets of the mafia etc. What reason is there to hide them? If there is one then apple, facebook and google are putting their developers at risk and only GAW is smart enough not to do it right? There is no proof that paycoin exists at present or ever will. A paybase screenshot does not suffice... you could build a site that looks like that with icons etc. At present hashpoints, paybase etc are just static images / text on a page. There is absolutely no substance behind them other than a trust us. If developers were identified i'm sure there would be a dev blog explaining their current progress. Again lets name a date.... what should be the date for paycoin existing and used. If its delayed 2 months after a detailed roadmap is released should the faith keep going strong or should we start to question it?

3. No proof of mining. Pictures of a datacenter don't cut it. I can rent my friends mansion sit in the chair and have a video run showing i'm in the house... doesn't mean its mine. What possible problem could there be to change the wallet address for a week and have the proceeds from the mining pools directed there. After thats done MOVE the funds change the wallet back. The public can see that from the address owned by the pool that amount of BTC was received. I don't understand the risk here. It doesn't interfere with the virtual miners because they AREN'T physically mining as stated by josh... they point at the most profitable pools for them.

4. Target, Amazon, Wallmart. The posts were there... now they are gone. Why would you remove the posts after slipping it out then deny it was ever said? If he was that strict with his NDA's which he falls back on then he never would of said it in the first place. There is no google trend data on paycoin, hashcoin, hashpoints etc.... The information slipped out and was retracted i believe to simply build hype and reinforce financial security to the members on hashtalk.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:35:03 AM

Chris, it will START at $20.  The $4 purchase price is for GAW people "mining" hashpoints and the early investors.

At launch, the coin will be set at $20 and will have a $100 million buy wall to stop it from dropping.  The $100 million represents roughly 1/3 of the coin's market cap.  Anyone buying the coin on exchanges will have 1/3 of the purchase price go into the fiat reserve (buy wall) to help keep the price stable.

Now I have no idea if this is going to work the way it should, but this is the premise of ICOs and IPOs.  It's not at all rare for initial investors to get a stake at a tiny fraction of the price when the security goes public.

Here are some very quick questions:

$100 million buy wall to stop it from dropping

Where does this $100 million come from?

Anyone buying the coin on exchanges will have 1/3 of the purchase price go into the fiat reserve

What exchanges?

Now I have no idea if this is going to work the way it should, but this is the premise of ICOs and IPOs.

It will be interesting to watch for sure, but I'm 99% convinced that this is a ponzi and/or fraud.

It's not at all rare for initial investors to get a stake at a tiny fraction of the price when the security goes public.

I'm very familiar with IPOs after being involved with them for the past 20 years or so.  In order for something to have value, it must solve a problem or have the workings to a solution to a problem.  Based on the 'whitepaper' that GAW posted and the changes in the whitepaper over the past month, GAW doesn't know what problem it is solving.  There is no technical data in the whitepaper, no code.  There is no proof of concept.    Furthermore, for GAW to 'create' a value of $100 million in a few months, that is very unusual - not unheard of, but very unusual.  GAW is still having problems with the ZenMarket with people selling hashlets for pennies on the dollars because they entered the wrong information into the sell window.  There should be some kind of verification.

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:39:08 AM

If people can own the coins early next month shouldn't there be wallets to download so people can store the coins on their own computers rather than GAW's website? Another red flag.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:43:46 AM

Gosh durn it. Dem HashStakers have doggin' sold out. No more for peepuns to buy.  Kiss

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:45:42 AM

Where does this $100 million come from?

"investors" whose names cannot ever be known for some mysterious reason. Apparently they forked over the $100 million before even looking at what GAW calls a whitepaper.

What exchanges?

Most likely only GAW's own tightly controlled/manipulated exchange.

I'm very familiar with IPOs after being involved with them for the past 20 years or so.  In order for something to have value, it must solve a problem or have the workings to a solution to a problem.  Based on the 'whitepaper' that GAW posted and the changes in the whitepaper over the past month, GAW doesn't know what problem it is solving.  There is no technical data in the whitepaper, no code.  There is no proof of concept.    Furthermore, for GAW to 'create' a value of $100 million in a few months, that is very unusual - not unheard of, but very unusual.  GAW is still having problems with the ZenMarket with people selling hashlets for pennies on the dollars because they entered the wrong information into the sell window.  There should be some kind of verification.

There is absolutely no value. It's all textbook racketing and other forms of manipulative marketing.

The only feature believers care about is the promise of profit. Everything else is just copy/pasted from other semi-successful altcoins to make it seem like it's not a total scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: