Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377059 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:02:38 PM

@gwai said:

Would be nice to hear what the official statement is on PYC/paycoin as it has been steadily rising on the speculation?

Meeting with most of the exchanges this week. Since we own the copywrites, there are only a few options.

.....But you catch more flies with honey Smiley

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo

>copywrites

I refuse to believe this guy graduated high school, much less obtained hundreds of millions of dollars based on a white paper with tons of elementary errors similar to this one.

Seems like PYC will probably see a bump from the name confusion. Unless they buy every coin out of existence, it will always be an issue

Both PayCoin and PayBase are alredy in use in commerce by other organizations and companies. PayCoin (PYC) is already in existence as most people know. PayBase is a transactional payments platform owned by a company called Bottom Line Technologies (http://www.bottomline.com). Even the most moronic of companies due a small amount of due diligence before selecting names they plan on trademarking. Registering a website does not qive you the right to the name. Both are already being used in commerce for the same exact thing so it would be very difficult for GAW to get the trademarks unless he planned on paying both a quite nice sum of cash.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:04:39 PM

@gwai said:

Would be nice to hear what the official statement is on PYC/paycoin as it has been steadily rising on the speculation?

Meeting with most of the exchanges this week. Since we own the copywrites, there are only a few options.

>copywrites

I refuse to believe this guy graduated high school, much less obtained hundreds of millions of dollars based on a white paper with tons of elementary errors similar to this one.

Seems like PYC will probably see a bump from the name confusion. Unless they buy every coin out of existence, it will always be an issue

Not really, PYC is just another shitcoin. We have seen recycled names with trashcoins before.

this.
the inevitability that the only ones who will stay invested are those who will be trading between themselves.
Josh is basically taking all the propaganda that you might see in an altcoin [ANN] thread and throwing advertising revenue at it.

and... no matter how many $$$ he throws at it, it is destined to end in the same manner as 99% of all altcoin [ANN] threads.

kids complaining about prices
kids manipulating prices with scheduled pumps
kids complaining that prices don't sustain.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:06:54 PM

@gwai said:

>copywrites

Not really, PYC is just another shitcoin. We have seen recycled names with trashcoins before.

this.
the inevitability that the only ones who will stay invested are those who will be trading between themselves.
Josh is basically taking all the propaganda that you might see in an altcoin [ANN] thread and throwing advertising revenue at it.

and... no matter how many $$$ he throws at it, it is destined to end in the same manner as 99% of all altcoin [ANN] threads.

kids complaining about prices
kids manipulating prices with scheduled pumps
kids complaining that prices don't sustain.

Except this time he will have old men and ladies along with the teenage boys and their parents complaining that they lost their retirement fund, college fund, etc.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:20:33 PM

ok, you discussed 200+ pages in old thread, now 100+ again, and there are many other threads about the same thing with the same posters  Roll Eyes so you should have figured out an answer to my question long ago. what hashlet would you recommend for a newbie to buy to make huge and fast ROI and always make money afterwards? looking for at least 400% a year

raskul

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:21:49 PM

ok, you discussed 200+ pages in old thread, now 100+ again, and there are many other threads about the same thing with the same posters  Roll Eyes so you should have figured out an answer to my question long ago. what hashlet would you recommend for a newbie to buy to make huge and fast ROI and always make money afterwards? looking for at least 400% a year

it's not happening.

the advice, from the very informative 100 pages that you mention, is DO NOT INVEST YOUR MONEY THERE.

you're welcome.

flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:22:21 PM

lol, could not resist to ask that  Grin Grin Grin
this company looks so funny.. even in the eyes of a newbie..

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:53:31 PM

I'd wait out the whole series of launches before thinking about investing anything Wink
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 05:59:25 PM

I think what it is in reality is, is snake oil.  The author himself said it yesterday or before, when someone had the audacity to ask for more information before today, as to what exactly it is we are buying; the response was, well you can't have details of something that has been offered yet, and you can either buy it tomorrow or not. Our customers trust us and believe we deliver what we promise, so there. Trust me and buy it or don't.

Isn't snake oil a fake product t begin with? In this case he offers something he vouches for, that to you may seem fake, but at the same time can turn out to be real.
If you trust in snake oil you are bound to lose money, with GAW the outcome is unknown, so a better comparison is gambling.

So paycoin will reach $20 next month and Bitcoin isn't viable?
ok get with the program Bitpop IF gaw says paycoin is going to surpass bitcoin in one to three months in volume and price then i am sure it is. If you cant believe that then someone needs to refill your kool aid drink and eye drops  Tongue so you can see the truth

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:24:26 PM

ok get with the program Bitpop IF gaw says paycoin is going to surpass bitcoin in one to three months in volume and price then i am sure it is.

Oh yeah?  Put your money where your mouth is.  5 BTC bet that Paycoin will NOT surpass Bitcoin in price by March 5, 2015.  Bet to be held in Escrow by a reputable member of the forum.

If you cant believe that then someone needs to refill your kool aid drink and eye drops  Tongue so you can see the truth

If you think Paycoin is going to be x, y, or z because someone on the internet told you so, then you need to take your own advice.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:28:16 PM

Some nuggets of wisdom from HT:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20639
How many have Calculated 2 years of Paycoin and are Millionaires?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20638/will-hashstaker-mine-paycoin/9
GAW has miners for btc. But miners are not as profitable as they used to be. Staking is far better.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20593
Lots of BS but this one is particularly amazing:
Now no mining payments have been made for at least 40 days so GAW has probably been mining and making some good coin. Lets call this $15 million
(that would be ~75 PH/s or 25% of the whole BTC network before energy costs)

This is not to make fun of someone's disability but rather to show that PayCoin will be a huge success in that math-challenged community.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:29:08 PM

ok get with the program Bitpop IF gaw says paycoin is going to surpass bitcoin in one to three months in volume and price then i am sure it is.

Oh yeah?  Put your money where your mouth is.  5 BTC bet that Paycoin will NOT surpass Bitcoin in price by March 5, 2015.  Bet to be held in Escrow by a reputable member of the forum.

If you cant believe that then someone needs to refill your kool aid drink and eye drops  Tongue so you can see the truth

If you think Paycoin is going to be x, y, or z because someone on the internet told you so, then you need to take your own advice.

You have to get your sarcasm detector fixed ASAP. Not safe without it in this thread.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

You have to get your sarcasm detector fixed ASAP. Not safe without it in this thread.

Cry   But I wanted a free 5 BTC
Melkunov

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:49:04 PM

@gwai said:

>copywrites

Both PayCoin and PayBase are alredy in use in commerce by other organizations and companies. PayCoin (PYC) is already in existence as most people know. PayBase is a transactional payments platform owned by a company called Bottom Line Technologies (http://www.bottomline.com). Even the most moronic of companies due a small amount of due diligence before selecting names they plan on trademarking. Registering a website does not qive you the right to the name. Both are already being used in commerce for the same exact thing so it would be very difficult for GAW to get the trademarks unless he planned on paying both a quite nice sum of cash.
I am sure they bought them, not too hard when you have a high cashflow coming in to buy a trademark.

Or maybe a "copywrite"....
raskul

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:53:33 PM

@gwai said:

>copywrites

I am sure they bought them, not too hard when you have a high cashflow coming in to buy a trademark.

trademarks are not expensive, and all it takes for a trademark to pass and be granted is a lack of objections.
If the original brand name creators do not notice that  a trademark had been registered, and not filed an objection within the allotted timeframe, then the trademark is passed.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 07:11:45 PM

Cry   But I wanted a free 5 BTC

Try this then Smiley

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19211

I will give 5 BTC to the first person who can write a post that accurately describes how every component comes together in a way that demonstrates how miners will earn more money than they ever have before, or ever could, with any other coin.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:19:16 PM

I must say this thou...i've doubled my btc on the warmachine i bought from them...although if it turns bad, then i feel bad for all the people that just got in and didn't listen to warnings about them Smiley

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
dman99

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:36:46 PM

GAW has been a joke ever since the whole "Project Prime" reveal began.  I was mainly comfortable with them before, but once it hit that point my ponzi detector started going off.  Since that point I've been incredibly critical of everything they say since huge claims are being made but none of them actually materialize.  I sold half of my primes at this point.

Next came the Paycoin announcement and "whitepaper".  It was an absolute joke.  I made a big post on Hashtalk pointing out all the issues with their 'whitepaper' just from a business perspective.  GAW_CEO responded and basically said, "You've already made up your mind so I'm not even going to dignify your questions with a response."  It was at this point I decided I would sell the other half of my primes when the right moment came.

Now, the HashStaker announcement has blown up.  It seems like the masses are finally beginning to open their eyes to what a few of us have been seeing for so long. There are just so many things wrong with the entire idea now that you really have to be drinking the Garza Kool-Aid to not see it.

Because of this Hashstaker announcement, the price of Hashlet Primes has raised to over $50 on the Zen Marketplace.  Perfect time to sell my remaining primes and get totally out of GAW. 

No regrets for my time and money spent with GAWMiners.  I disagree with what they're doing, but they're letting me get out whenever I want.  I just hope other are aware of the risks and don't lose a ton of money.

Take care!
dman99

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:53:54 PM

Also, while I am totally getting out of GAW, it will be my most profitable investment. Most of my money was made from buying Primes cheap and selling them at more than 3x the price.

Initial cost of Hashlets: 1.605BTC
Generated by mining: 1.993BTC
Selling Hashlets: 5.96BTC
Overall Profit: 6.348BTC

In regards to Paycoin, I plan on selling all of mine for $20 as soon as possible.

Paycoins I should have: ~109 (currently have about 43,000 HashPoints).
Assuming $20 per Paycoin: $2,186
At current BTC rate: 5.776BTC

So if all goes well, I'm looking at about 12.1BTC profit from my initial investment of 1.6BTC with GAWMiners.  I guess Ponzi's are good if you get in early.  I do feel a little bad knowing this BTC is coming from gullible people, but I guess I'll just be selfish in this case.  

Be selfish like me.  If you're not comfortable with the idea of Paycoin, get out now and make some good money.
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:15:49 PM

GAW has been a joke ever since the whole "Project Prime" reveal began.  I was mainly comfortable with them before, but once it hit that point my ponzi detector started going off.  Since that point I've been incredibly critical of everything they say since huge claims are being made but none of them actually materialize.  I sold half of my primes at this point.

Next came the Paycoin announcement and "whitepaper".  It was an absolute joke.  I made a big post on Hashtalk pointing out all the issues with their 'whitepaper' just from a business perspective.  GAW_CEO responded and basically said, "You've already made up your mind so I'm not even going to dignify your questions with a response."  It was at this point I decided I would sell the other half of my primes when the right moment came.

Now, the HashStaker announcement has blown up.  It seems like the masses are finally beginning to open their eyes to what a few of us have been seeing for so long. There are just so many things wrong with the entire idea now that you really have to be drinking the Garza Kool-Aid to not see it.

Because of this Hashstaker announcement, the price of Hashlet Primes has raised to over $50 on the Zen Marketplace.  Perfect time to sell my remaining primes and get totally out of GAW. 

No regrets for my time and money spent with GAWMiners.  I disagree with what they're doing, but they're letting me get out whenever I want.  I just hope other are aware of the risks and don't lose a ton of money.

Take care!

Ditto what you said.  Hope you can get out and still get most of your money back.  The market for selling primes is growing.  I spent the past two days selling off my primes.  Now its just a question of getting my BTC out before the shit hits the fan.  I'm on my fourth withdrawal "pending approval."  Sheesh...
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:24:31 PM

Cry   But I wanted a free 5 BTC

Try this then Smiley

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19211

I will give 5 BTC to the first person who can write a post that accurately describes how every component comes together in a way that demonstrates how miners will earn more money than they ever have before, or ever could, with any other coin.

Now CEO wants someone to explain the whole tangled mess of a design for Paycoin? Are you kidding me. This design is moving so far away from last whitepaper they need to start over again with a fellow HT design concept so rest of community buys in on it. Grin

Edit-- Where are the devs? where is the wallet? where is the blockchain design? this whole paycoin "Project Prime F'up" is really a fly by the seat of your pants rollout..
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: