Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:52:32 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 01:06:29 AM by TheIZS

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Really? So very much talk on both sides.
It's not what you say it's what you do

http://www.gofundme.com/InvestigateGAW

This is for real I am completely serious!

Scott, I'm sure you will want to PM me and talk.

I'm requesting the cost estimate and time frame to present results from Pinkerton tomorrow.

I'll be updating the campaign as things progress.
It will remain private as I will not be linking my personal facebook page to it, the link will be the only way to access the campaign.

Flamers, haters, the true believers, and those who honestly want answers, bring it on I'm ready to do this.

TheIZS formerly of HashTalk

Current holdings 1 mHs zen and 10000ish hashpointupons.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 01:12:38 AM

Looks like the estimates of 500k Primes were incorrect. There is only 120k. I wonder what happened to the 250+ GH/s hashrate displayed before ZenPool website went into its permanent maintenance mode.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20681/hashlet-primes/202

At 5 Paycoins per Prime, per year, Primes would produce $500 a year, costing GAW about $60 million a year to maintain them.

60m/500 = 120k

dman99

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:27:44 AM

Interesting math. You've done much better than I did with my 1 BTC puchase. Did you have any converted hardware?

I have sold off most of my Primes, have 6 left, purchased same stalkers because I couldn't withdraw my last $60 Smiley. I have barely broken even, give or take a few bucks. I did some experiments that lost me money though, e.g. with Genesis, with the Market etc.

how did he turn 1.6btc into 1.993btc mining....? is the difference the mining revenue i.e 0.33btc?

can you post what you had in hashlets e.g 1.6btc bought 15 primes @ 37$ each and mined zen for 10 days with each prime giving me 0.0006 btc a day.

this would be interesting to see
I went in on a group buy for a Vaultbreaker (bought 60MH's worth) for the 1.6 BTC.  These were converted to 60MH/s of Primes. I got my Hashlets on day 1. In the beginning Zenpool was actually pretty profitable and I was able to ROI pretty quickly.  Then shortly after that it really slowed down (the rate nearly halved) and I switched to earning HashPoints.  That's how I earned the 1.993 BTC from mining.  I was also pretty vigilant at using whatever boosts they were providing as efficiently as possible.

60 MH/s at Zenpool earning 0.0006 and then double dipped at LTCPool earning 0.0006 adds up to 0.072 BTC per day.  Things really did used to be a lot better.

When the Hashpoint mining stuff started, I bought 1.5BTC worth of Zens.  Used them to mine Hashpoints for a few weeks, then sold then in the market and got back nearly all of the 1.5BTC I used to buy them.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:37:00 AM

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

I'm requesting the cost estimate and time frame to present results from Pinkerton tomorrow.

It will remain private as I will not be linking my personal facebook page to it, the link will be the only way to access the campaign.

Flamers, haters, the true believers, and those who honestly want answers, bring it on I'm ready to do this.

donated but had fun with it Smiley
TheIZS

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:55:34 AM

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

donated but had fun with it Smiley

sweet! have fun, if we actually raise enough to hire a PI even better, if not everybody gets their money back.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:00:47 AM

Couple days ago a guy shared a joke comparing Bitcoin and Western Union, Western union immediately sue him for using his advertisement material and name without permission.

Josh, using Cantor Fitzgerald's name and some other company names. Believe me Gaw is too big to collapse we are not talking about a small firm, we are talking about a hundred million dollar firm. So you think, it is just a scam.

You already called almost all related US authorities and still there is no action from those authorities right? Also those companies he used in his speeches refuse to make any announcement right?

Sometimes, I think that Josh guy really making great money from your speculations. He is getting his cut from almost all sales in hash market. Trolls, persuade people to sell and someone else buying them cheap. In each repeat he is making more and more money. Good for you, are you working for gaw miners? Maybe, trolling as a profession help to make some money right Smiley

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:09:56 AM

Couple days ago a guy shared a joke comparing Bitcoin and Western Union, Western union immediately sue him for using his advertisement material without permission.

Josh, using Cantor Fitzgerald's name and some other company names. Believe me Gaw is too big to collapse we are not talking about a small firm, we are talking about a hundred million dollar firm. So you think, it is just a scam.

You already called almost all related US authorities and still there is no action from those authorities right? I also contact with some of those firms personally and they refuse to give me any info related to their partnership with both paycoin and gawminers.

Sometimes, I think that Josh guy really making great money from your speculations. He is getting his cut from almost all sales in hash market. Trolls, persuade people to sell and someone else buying them cheap. In each repeat he is making more and more money. Good for you, are you working for gaw miners? Maybe, trolling as a profession help to make some money right Smiley

Who are you speaking to and what the hell did you just say? Most of whatever it is you just attempted to say is completely incoherent. Having poor grammar is one thing but you sound like you never even went to any school. You're English is actually much worse than most foreigners here. Please just go away and stop typing. I'm almost embarrassed for you.
zerocoder

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:14:34 AM

Who are you speaking to and what the hell did you just say? Most of whatever it is you just attempted to say is completely incoherent. Having poor grammar is one thing but you sound like you never even went to any school. You're English is actually much worse than most foreigners here. Please just go away and stop typing. I'm almost embarrassed for you.

You never fed up giving same answers right, OK criticize my grammar.

I can make a summary for you, you say it is a scam. So if it is a scam, and using some of those company names. Why those companies do not sue him. Just because of a joke, western union sue a facebook user.

You are speculating the hash market, which only works for the company. In each sale company got %10 cut so you are just making Josh richer. So I am suspicious about you, are you working for GAW?

This company works on USA and you already alert related authorities to check that company, but there is no news from SEC or any other of those authorities.

I think, Josh making great money because of your speculations and you are being a part of that.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:18:10 AM

Couple days ago a guy shared a joke comparing Bitcoin and Western Union, Western union immediately sue him for using his advertisement material without permission.

You already called almost all related US authorities and still there is no action from those authorities right? Also those companies he used in his speeches refuse to make any announcement right?

I hope you're smart enough to see the irony of your post. Imagine someone strolling into hashtalk and posting something like this with "shills" instead of "trolls", how well would that go?

If you really wanted GAW and PayCoin and their other doodads to look good the last thing you should be doing is calling names and making it all look like "trolls against GAW". Using your own logic, do you work for GAW's competition perhaps? Because what you're trying to do here along with your comrades on twitter, reddit, press release comments, etc is more likely to hurt than help.

This is free advice, going forward it's going to be 1 PayCoin each.

zerocoder

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:24:31 AM

I hope you're smart enough to see the irony of your post. Imagine someone strolling into hashtalk and posting something like this with "shills" instead of "trolls", how well would that go?

If you really wanted GAW and PayCoin and their other doodads to look good the last thing you should be doing is calling names and making it all look like "trolls against GAW". Using your own logic, do you work for GAW's competition perhaps? Because what you're trying to do here along with your comrades on twitter, reddit, press release comments, etc is more likely to hurt than help.

I don't care whether I am hurting or helping. I already made a ROI from this investment. So anything after that point will be profit. What I am trying to say, you are just working for GAW with intentionally or not, if you against that company use legal methods instead. There are ways to understand the truth but you are just talking. Use legal methods to understand if you have any suspicion on that business. If that Josh guy talks about some firms, ask those firms to confirm their relationship with that company, because if he is lying this is a crime.

Otherwise all the thing you are going to say make me think you are working for that company.

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:25:54 AM

I can make a summary for you, you say it is a scam. So if it is a scam, and using some of those company names. Why those companies do not sue him. Just because of a joke, western union sue a facebook user.

You are speculating the hash market, which only works for the company. In each sale company got %10 cut so you are just making Josh richer. So I am suspicious about you, are you working for GAW?

This company works on USA and you already alert related authorities to check that company, but there is no news from SEC or any other of those authorities.

I think, Josh making great money because of your speculations and you are being a part of that.

Carlo Pietro Giovanni Guglielmo Tebaldo Ponzi sued too, was the scam legit? It doesn't mean shit....

Ponzi's rapid rise naturally drew suspicion. When a Boston financial writer suggested there was no way Ponzi could legally deliver such high returns in a short period of time, Ponzi sued for libel and won $500,000 in damages.

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:36:38 AM

I don't understand a single thing you say. Where in the world did you come up with this and what pray-tell does that even mean:

"You are speculating the hash market, which only works for the company. In each sale company got %10 cut so you are just making Josh richer. So I am suspicious about you, are you working for GAW?"

I have NO investment in GAW whatsoever besides some HP's after I sold everything 5 weeks ago. They are worthless right now and I have good reason to believe that they will always be worthless.

Again I am pleading with you to please go away and stop typing. You are wasting everyone's time and making yourself seem more foolish with every thing you attempt to say.
zerocoder

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:40:52 AM

Carlo Pietro Giovanni Guglielmo Tebaldo Ponzi sued too, was the scam legit? It doesn't mean shit....

Ponzi's rapid rise naturally drew suspicion. When a Boston financial writer suggested there was no way Ponzi could legally deliver such high returns in a short period of time, Ponzi sued for libel and won $500,000 in damages.

If you are able to get your payment for your hashlets in BTC and pool rates are OK, you can't call this as ponzi. Josh see customer unhappiness because of low payouts of their hashlets instead of ignoring them came with an idea. The idea was pay coin so this was logic. You are still able to get your payout in BTC but pool rates of those LTC pools are dropped in time because of ltc difficulty increase

Think about a BTC cloud company, or just a machine. You bought the machine and in time it would be useless because of difficulty increase right. At that time, can you sue the hardware producer because they are selling you a defective product?

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:47:12 AM

Please don't anyone engage him. I will not even read anything else he types. He is extremely uneducated and ignorant and arguing with him is like picking a fight with the crippled kid. IGNORE
zerocoder

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:52:15 AM

Please don't anyone engage him. I will not even read anything else he types. He is extremely uneducated and ignorant and arguing with him is like picking a fight with the crippled kid. IGNORE

Please stop using my grammar to evaluate me. Just because you born in a English speaking country, or have better English teacher. You can't use my English for proving anything. This is a kind of racism. I am making money by writing code and you are doing nothing probably. Are you living with your mother?

corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:05:47 AM

If you are able to get your payment for your hashlets in BTC and pool rates are OK, you can't call this as ponzi.

Doesn't every ponzi payout fantastically before it all collapses? What exactly is your argument here...because it sounds like you don't have one.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:07:11 AM

The main difference is that he was really scamming people and it was proven beyound doubt. I have not seen anybody prove GAW is a scam, in fact a large number of people, who say GAW looks suspicious, made money with them.

Lots of people make money selling drugs. Should I not be suspicious of getting in on that because they profited. I don't care if everyone made money so far except the people that haven't sold yet. That does NOT make it legal nor does it make it ethical. Just because a business made you a profit also does NOT mean it was a good investment. If you feel morally ok taking advantage of others then that's on you.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:08:28 AM

There is a ton of primes trying to get sold so I think that we both aren't the only ones whos BS-detector has turned red.

I had 200+zens and 130 primes that i sold off during last 30hrs or so. I transfered 16btc in one tx. It took maybe 8 hrs but it arrived. I got out at approximately same btc as i put in, so now i only have 100% risk free hashpoints that might be 200 paycoins that might be 4k$ Smiley Although I am sure it will be very hard to liquidate any paycoin. It will probably be delays, fees, only pc/fiat and whatnot just to keep the house of cards up as long as possible.

That might be the way to go, re: transferring in one big chunk.  I've always been a bit skeptical though of going that route should some mishap occur.  I tried making 1 btc withdrawals in rapid succession and the first two times the third transfer got held up.  Yesterday, I made incremental transfers with an hour gap and that worked for a while until GAW put one on hold at the end of the evening.  Now my first transfer of 1 btc today got flagged for whatever reason.  I swear I can't get my money out of there fast enough.  

Not trying to spread FUD to anyone still on the fence on this, yet, there has not been one course of action taken by GAW in the last two days, especially given the above which would lead me to reassess my decision to close up shop with them.

Don't worry, staking will be mandatory so get your hashstaker ready. No one is cashing out other than josh.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:09:00 AM

I don't care whether I am hurting or helping. I already made a ROI from this investment. So anything after that point will be profit. What I am trying to say, you are just working for GAW with intentionally or not, if you against that company use legal methods instead. There are ways to understand the truth but you are just talking. Use legal methods to understand if you have any suspicion on that business. If that Josh guy talks about some firms, ask those firms to confirm their relationship with that company, because if he is lying this is a crime.

Otherwise all the thing you are going to say make me think you are working for that company.

Coinfire did ask some questions but I'm guessing that somehow doesn't qualify as a credible source for you, does it? If you don't care why do you sound like you do? GAW's rumored "partners" is just one small piece of the puzzle, which is missing some much bigger ones but you don't care, right?

Yes, I'm working for GAW under Josh's direct supervision in their marketing department... good grief  Roll Eyes
zerocoder

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:09:04 AM

Doesn't every ponzi payout fantastically before it all collapses? What exactly is your argument here...because it sounds like you don't have one.

The problem is  they are not paying out fantastically, they are just paying what those hashlet pools are paying for. At the best times of that investment zen pool was paying %50 more than others. So Josh, have a right to say, your hardware being obsolete and new hashlets will release with more hash power and different algorithms

But this guy working hard to make his customers happy and come with an idea. The idea looks good to me. Instead of accepting low payouts and obsolete hardware(this is what other people are doing right now), we have right to invest on pay coin. I don't know is it work or not but don't understand what makes it a bad investment either.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: