Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:25:17 AM

And you are supporting a coin that is a week old ?

Lets see where paycoin is within 6 months, if it is at 20$, I think we all will apologise how stupid we were for not seeing the greatness today

I'm predicting less than today's price of LTC or DRK.

Z

Sweet. Let's reconvene in 6 months. Care to make it interesting? Say 10 Paycoin bet?
[/quote]

But no escrow, as paycoin of 6 mths will be maybe 1% of todays

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:28:19 AM

Lets see where paycoin is within 6 months, if it is at 20$, I think we all will apologise how stupid we were for not seeing the greatness today

Z

Sweet. Let's reconvene in 6 months. Care to make it interesting? Say 10 Paycoin bet?
[/quote]

So in 6 months that's like a 4 cent bet? Cheesy
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:28:49 AM

LOL https://hashtalk.org/topic/25649/tomorrows-stake-rate/2

"Tomorrows Stake Rate
I will make sure they include extra amount equal to the gap today Smiley"

The magical decentralised cashtakers who are working from the innovative new PoS protocol has a pay-out knob that Mr. Garza only can tweek.

If anyone can't see through the bs after these brainfarts, I don't know what it will take
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:29:10 AM

We are both way past break even and into profits.   How is that getting scammed?

Are your profits still in Paycoin, or do you have more BTC/Dollars than you started with?

We both have way more in terms of BTC that has been received.   On top of the BTC, we both also have paycoin that hasn't been converted to BTC, but that is easy to do.   Why you ask about dollars is beyond me, not everyone lives in America. 

What part of some people profit in Ponzi schemes do you not understand? Early investors in the ponzi scheme always profit, otherwise there is no ponzi to speak of.

Good luck with your money. If you don't live in the US or the EU the government probably won't come after your profits to compensate the losers.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:32:17 AM

We are both way past break even and into profits.   How is that getting scammed?

Are your profits still in Paycoin, or do you have more BTC/Dollars than you started with?

We both have way more in terms of BTC that has been received.   On top of the BTC, we both also have paycoin that hasn't been converted to BTC, but that is easy to do.   Why you ask about dollars is beyond me, not everyone lives in America.  

What part of some people profit in Ponzi schemes do you not understand? Early investors in the ponzi scheme always profit, otherwise there is no ponzi to speak of.

Good luck with your money. If you don't live in the US or the EU the government probably won't come after your profits to compensate the losers.
fck that i aint giveing these idiots there money bak all that money is sitting safe away from gaw at the russian mob owned btc-e.com btw i spoke to the staff at btc-e.com they said xpy wasnt welcome they said its a scam figures
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:37:03 AM

We are both way past break even and into profits.   How is that getting scammed?

We both have way more in terms of BTC that has been received.   On top of the BTC, we both also have paycoin that hasn't been converted to BTC, but that is easy to do.   Why you ask about dollars is beyond me, not everyone lives in America.  

fck that i aint giveing these idiots there money bak all that money sitting safe away from gaw at the russian mob owned btc-e.com

I doubt they're going to find many people, but who knows...
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:43:19 AM

fck that i aint giveing these idiots there money bak all that money is sitting safe away from gaw at the russian mob owned btc-e.com btw i spoke to the staff at btc-e.com they said xpy wasnt welcome they said its a scam figures
my friends at btc-e even call gaw a scam including staff wake up im bc_bud_cad there
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:52:05 AM

my friends at btc-e even call gaw a scam including staff wake up im bc_bud_cad there

Even Huobi retweeted this https://twitter.com/OREBELmtk/status/547631067289899008
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:54:21 AM

This has to be the nail in the coffin for PayCoin. I was really hoping that they had enough for real price support. They don't. It's over.

TodayBITTREX shows 466 BTC volume in XPY trades.   It is way below the $20 floor price.   Seems pretty successful to me.

When people have a way to use XPY for $20 that will create a floor.  I have no idea how strong it will be, but I fully expect the price of XPY will raise if that happens.    If someone manages to dump a few thousand coins on an exchange and bring the price way down, it would only be temporary.   Dumps like that have happened with BTC many times, but it still lives on.   The kind of dumps we are talking about are nothing compared to what MT. GOX did to BTC.      

Exactly.

Paycoin.....$16 to $12 means its a scam and everyone's dumping.
Bitcoin......$1500 to $329 means its a buying opportunity and going to the moon.

LOL. Funny ass sh*t.

See bitcoin has an active dev team and you can see changes each version. paycoin has no changes, no innovation, no different algorithm. Just speculation and lies proping it up. I ask you again what innovation in the coin code does paycoin bring?

You do realize the coin is like 3 days old? OMG, why haven't they done two hundred revisions! Lol

you do realise that they promised a bunch of features and none at all are in there? also if there is no intention for features just use an existing coin as your network coin.

So what features do you think they will reneg on, specifically?

so what features do you think if any they will add and when.

Stop being a zombie and free think answer for once. Why launch the coin now if not 1 unique feature is in, paybase not ready etc. you'd hold release until further on. darkcoin has their masternodes. id expect paycoin to have 1 i repeat just 1 of their features in first release. honestly answer me this and stop side stepping. is it unreasonable to expect 1 of thei many promised features in the first release? now answer this and dont side step. since the coin is a fork of peercoin do you think its foolish for hadhtalk believers to think that its faster then bitcoin whrn all thats different is block times. do you agree that your forum people are oblivious thinking paycoin has added code to make this faster i.e hybrid flex when in fact its just shorter block times?

start using facts to debunk the acqusations mate. all your rebuttals lack this and your replies are the same rehash josh gives... just words. you have a chance to change opinions and get communities together which crypto needs so use facts to bridge it.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:06:04 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 09:21:17 AM by interstellar

So I take it if Homero isn't creating a floor, he's selling. Cashing out secretly, making a little stash, slowly but surely, every day selling some on the exchanges out of his endless private reserve. Filling his coffers with BTC.

You notice not once in this whole thing has he ever said, promised or even made mention of him not selling, it is only implied. The reality is he could be selling his ass off right now. Who would know?

What's funny is if he was selling into his followers who were digging into their credit cards for him to hold up the price. What's funnier is that if he posted that he was doing exactly this, they would still group orgasm and the first post would still be 'Gawsome'!

How many shares of XPY did he convert to BTC in the 1700+BTC volume in crapsy? Who knows? And who could stop him? My guess is he's gonna try to collect up about 100BTC+ every day into his personal account. This is completely on the side of everything and probably coming from his "personal" prime controller which no doubt he got.

And all the cultists are getting played... They are getting played because they are the pawns of Homero. And pawns are meant to be sacrificed. Sacrificed for the self-proclaimed "hash" king. That's the way the game goes. Gobble up all the shit he's throwing your way. He has a guaranteed path to riches as long as he can step on a few followers along the way. And he will, his type always do. Who can stop him? Only the investors can stand in his way now really.
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:41:56 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25643/prime-controller-issue

@c2083977 said:

@c2083977 said:

is everyone aware of the powers of prime controllers?

absolute control over what tx exist,
ya it wont be in your mempool, so no way of knowing if censorship is going on unless your a prime controller

control on blockchain forks and codebase,
they determine what the "majority" software wallet is and the "majority" blockchain

so yes we should be questioning the trust/centralization issue
not because we cant trust GAW, but because we cant trust big money and the powers that be
only crypto principles can stop them and GAW is breaking those principles
Edward Snowden revealed the depth at which they are willing to go, no law stands in their way.

@BeardedCouncil said:

Can't be arsed to read 8 pages of argumentative tut, but did anyone point out that the guys math sucks? As the network grows, more Prime Nodes are needed, but the amount to be one goes down. The total allocated to PN is 50%, at 50 PN that is indeed 1% of all XPY each, but at 100PN it becomes 0.5% oh look all his points moving past that are invalid.

OP, I saw you spout some tut about people disregarding "proofs" well there are some logic and facts for you to adjust to.

since there is no code yet for that scaling, i cant argue if that is true or not
im arguing based on current known conditions

there is also no code yet for the bidding process

Pretty sure you're arguing out of deliberate ignorance actually. A quick glance at your post history is enough for me to end the discussion after this post.

Stop making shit up.

PN do not have authority to just wipe out an address or a transaction like you randomly spouted. They help propagate instant tx, so do Orions (when they arrive) and other features but a standard staked block can't just be erased. You have literally made this shit up out of fucking nowhere.

You're full of crap. You've clearly not read the whitepaper. No intention to, no real understanding of any of the concepts at play here. By the book illiterate nonce sense from BCTroll, once again.

You guys are funny. This thread is funny. It will be locked soon and you are on the verge of being banned. My spidey senses say so.

Don't bother replying.

Banned before he said that,
I cant leave it like that, what a douche

im not talking about whipping, im talking about censuring before they enter mempool and thereafter the blockchain

https://c91475e716c8925e05c6-d2659d433205cf4410415f8dd63807af.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/paycoinwhitepaper.pdf
  Performing as the FIRST entry point of a transaction into the network

this guy sounds just like a troll, prima facie, no thought of his own
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:56:14 AM

What happened to Homero's price floor since the price is on the floor of $10. Hopefully lower soon for this shit copy coin!

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:58:41 AM

What happened to Homero's price floor since the price is on the floor of $10. Hopefully lower soon for this shit copy coin!

Wait a few days and it will be a LOT lower. The lemmings can't have unlimited amount of btc to keep it up now when Homero pulled out
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:01:57 AM

Wait a few days and it will be a LOT lower. The lemmings can't have unlimited amount of btc to keep it up now when Homero pulled out

I am crossing my fingers.  Grin

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:02:24 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25643/prime-controller-issue

@c2083977 said:

@c2083977 said:

is everyone aware of the powers of prime controllers?

absolute control over what tx exist,
ya it wont be in your mempool, so no way of knowing if censorship is going on unless your a prime controller

control on blockchain forks and codebase,
they determine what the "majority" software wallet is and the "majority" blockchain

so yes we should be questioning the trust/centralization issue
not because we cant trust GAW, but because we cant trust big money and the powers that be
only crypto principles can stop them and GAW is breaking those principles
Edward Snowden revealed the depth at which they are willing to go, no law stands in their way.

@BeardedCouncil said:

Can't be arsed to read 8 pages of argumentative tut, but did anyone point out that the guys math sucks? As the network grows, more Prime Nodes are needed, but the amount to be one goes down. The total allocated to PN is 50%, at 50 PN that is indeed 1% of all XPY each, but at 100PN it becomes 0.5% oh look all his points moving past that are invalid.

OP, I saw you spout some tut about people disregarding "proofs" well there are some logic and facts for you to adjust to.

since there is no code yet for that scaling, i cant argue if that is true or not
im arguing based on current known conditions

there is also no code yet for the bidding process

Pretty sure you're arguing out of deliberate ignorance actually. A quick glance at your post history is enough for me to end the discussion after this post.

Stop making shit up.

PN do not have authority to just wipe out an address or a transaction like you randomly spouted. They help propagate instant tx, so do Orions (when they arrive) and other features but a standard staked block can't just be erased. You have literally made this shit up out of fucking nowhere.

You're full of crap. You've clearly not read the whitepaper. No intention to, no real understanding of any of the concepts at play here. By the book illiterate nonce sense from BCTroll, once again.

You guys are funny. This thread is funny. It will be locked soon and you are on the verge of being banned. My spidey senses say so.

Don't bother replying.

Banned before he said that,
I cant leave it like that, what a douche

im not talking about whipping, im talking about censuring before they enter mempool and thereafter the blockchain

https://c91475e716c8925e05c6-d2659d433205cf4410415f8dd63807af.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/paycoinwhitepaper.pdf
  Performing as the FIRST entry point of a transaction into the network

this guy sounds just like a troll, prima facie, no thought of his own

It is sad that this is his response

GAWCEO
GAWCEO
GAWCEO
 Admin
Industry Innovator
@c2083977 said:

the fact that prime controllers require 1% of the currency in circulation means that it would be almost impossible for any new party to ever get 1%, thereby breaking the prime bidding process, its fixed and flawed to only work for those who already have 1%.

I would not buy in to a coin if you do not trust the makers. 

Oh and btw, I love Mint, ty for your work and its an honor to be in the same forum with you, keep up the great work!

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:56:11 AM

Still sitting on my tag line seeing how this all works out probably this week I will have a 'clear' view on if they are a scam or not...one way or another
if they can't deliver as promised...my poor gaw tagline is toast it seems

so it goes....heh....I know a few folk who made $$$ on GAW up until around the 1st week or two of december (early adopters)...but to be fair
they are kinda good at this kinda thing ..being early adopters and then getting out quick on a profit...probably not the ave user of GAW
stuff.... but then again if it  does turn out this week to be a ponzi...well.. ie the AVE middle of the road virutal miner folk not getting what
was promised by GAW with Paycoin....then my tagline goes away I guess

should be plenty clear by the first of the year one way or another another 6 days or so

need to see it is a a 'SCAM' rather then just another kiinda 'scammy' cloud miner operation (with pretty miners and such virtually hashing away"

you want to bet that cloud hashing will make more $$ then physical hardware or buying coin that is your position not an issue with me
 .....not a scam....per say

you don't deliver on paycoin as part of such a virtual cloud mining operation as GAW has stated $20 coin (or close to it) stuff like that ...
well line be crossed ...*unless you were an early adopter and cashed out like some I know* ...this will really point out to the fact it all
was a ponzi from the start if that was the case...early adopters make the $$$ the late adopters lose imho

well last month was last month this month eh......tagline is probably toast imho....but again all will see here by jan 1st that is for sure

if it is a plate spinning operation ...the plates have to stop spinning sometime and fall

so it goes

(really liked that 0.10 btc a month ..guess dec 0.10 will have to go to charity or something if they fell completely off the mountain with paycoin
and moved directly to scam city rather then just the usual 'hey cloud mine here' choices......

well GAW makes its choices....me/we make our choices.....so looks likely I'm gonna cough up last months 0.10 to some worthy cause and get rid
of this tagline.....(they just could not stick to honest (?) over the top cloud mining for newbies dang it)

so it goes

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:00:24 AM

Who is Homero.. Josh Garza?

How did that name come about?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
dandana

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:01:30 AM

Z
[/quote]dude thats the curse of crypto coins ... eventually they will go down ... so whats the problem in that ?? WHAT PRICE HAD LITECOIN LAST YEAR ? ... if stupidity was ilegal you would spend your life in jail ...
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:09:01 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich If you click open the 52 prime controllers, it looks like they aren't paying anything out to the cashtakers, or am I missing something here?

But still GAW is paying out to the stakers. Looks legit

Edit:
Also the stake they have generated seems to be around 0.25% per day but still they pay out the hashstakers 1% per day and without actual transactions...
ComaWombat

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:14:47 AM

Who is Homero.. Josh Garza?

How did that name come about?

Track down his mom and pop and ask them.
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: