Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436015 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:24:20 PM

Wallet 0 is at it again  Roll Eyes

That is no good news. The fewer people hold all the coins, the less secure the network is.

11% o the supply, it's not the end of the world.

trust me when we go live there will be a fuck ton more wallets coming on line, so I don't see it as a problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:32:58 AM

Code:
 qApp::processEvents()

https://forum.qt.io/topic/26307/solved-easy-way-to-run-loops-without-gui-freezing/3
rhinomonkey

Activity: 646
Merit: 501

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:32:57 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 06:57:47 AM by rhinomonkey

Quick question for the Devs or whomever has been around these parts for a while.

Has the bug that Shadowcash had in its anonymous tokens been fixed here?

It happened around this time last year when a Monero dev reviewed the code and determined that there was an issue.

Bumping this because I am curious. I looked back in the SDC forum a bit and I couldn't find the exact page where all of it manifested but I know it did happen and the devs paid the Monero dev a bounty for bringing it to their attention.

EDIT: Here is some mention of it not in the ANN of SDC:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361131.0

RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:45:08 AM

You guys are falling apart here. You need to regroup and come together if you want vtr to have a fighting chance and not die this year.

Shy_Bladder

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:17:33 AM

You guys are falling apart here. You need to regroup and come together if you want vtr to have a fighting chance and not die this year.

If the final product is as good as everybody hopes, there's no need for anyone to "regroup and come together" whatever you mean by that. The product will speak for itself.
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:19:29 AM

If the final product is as good as everybody hopes, there's no need for anyone to "regroup and come together" whatever you mean by that. The product will speak for itself.

Nah he's just an idiot.  Better you didn't respond to him tbh.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:30:50 AM

i never seen so many haters in one thread. you guys need to learn from other communities that r more welcoming to others with different views.
peace out.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

i never seen so many haters in one thread. you guys need to learn from other communities that r more welcoming to others with different views.
peace out.

+1
They can't handle criticism or simple questions.
j4se

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:56:26 AM

peace out.

+1

What's the matter guys - nothing happening over in the PureVidz thread.... yeah get used to that!
ik_do

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:04:17 AM

peace out.

+1

What's the matter guys - nothing happening over in the PureVidz thread.... yeah get used to that!

Nah they still haven't realized that poopvidz has a completely different goal to this project.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

peace out.

+1

If you have any valid criticism or simple questions, feel free to post away. If anyone brings hate on you, I'll defend your right to raise any concerns or positive contributions. To dismiss valid contributions of any kind is to miss an opportunity to make a project stronger.  

If you find any bugs, holes, etc, you're a hero in my book.

However,

If you're primary mission here is to bring down hate in an attempt to promote other projects or you're using words such as 'scam' without anything to back up your claim, than you are just a cancer on a nascent project. So you should be prepared for an appropriate level of push back that greets any cancer.

So far, our new friends have shown nothing but 'bait and attack' tactics to promote some web site.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:20:34 AM

Quick question for the Devs or whomever has been around these parts for a while.

It happened around this time last year when a Monero dev reviewed the code and determined that there was an issue.

Bumping this because I am curious. I looked back in the SDC forum a bit and I couldn't find the exact page where all of it manifested but I know it did happen and the devs paid the Monero dev a bounty for bringing it to their attention.

I raised this issue in a PM with the devs at the time it happened. I don't recall the response exactly, but the devs said they were aware of the issue but it didn't impact on VTR, or something like that.

If you look in the SDC thread, you'll see my suggestion to move over to Zcash anon if the option was open - which I would still want to see happen around here if possible.
rhinomonkey

Activity: 646
Merit: 501

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:23:38 PM

I raised this issue in a PM with the devs at the time it happened. I don't recall the response exactly, but the devs said they were aware of the issue but it didn't impact on VTR, or something like that.

If you look in the SDC thread, you'll see my suggestion to move over to Zcash anon if the option was open - which I would still want to see happen around here if possible.

Interesting, thanks. I would be interested in learning a bit more about why it doesn't impact VTR.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:48:55 PM

peace out.

+1

If you have any valid criticism or simple questions, feel free to post away. If anyone brings hate on you, I'll defend your right to raise any concerns or positive contributions. To dismiss valid contributions of any kind is to miss an opportunity to make a project stronger. 

If you find any bugs, holes, etc, you're a hero in my book.

However,

If you're primary mission here is to bring down hate in an attempt to promote other projects or you're using words such as 'scam' without anything to back up your claim, than you are just a cancer on a nascent project. So you should be prepared for an appropriate level of push back that greets any cancer.

So far, our new friends have shown nothing but 'bait and attack' tactics to promote some web site.

we all kno i brought up plenty of valid concerns and all anyone did was attack me. mishax1 probably read the thread and knows what i'm talking about and i know you know coins101 or should we rehash it.
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:57:57 PM

The product that has been in development for 2 years without any advancements besides a closed source 2fa that may or may not include a virus that will rob you blind one day.
Ok I got cha.

ik_do

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:59:26 PM

The product that has been in development for 2 years without any advancements besides a closed source 2fa that may or may not include a virus that will rob you blind one day.
Ok I got cha.

Again.  Repitition of what has already been discussed several times. All you're doing at this point is bumping the thread.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:54:35 AM

Let's bump this "no advancement in two years" summary list of new advances and features recently added:

Lol, you don't expect the devs two answer do you?

No.

I think if you look at GitHub, you can pretty much work out what's coming. In which order features will be released is a different issue.

But vTorrent is exceptionally feature rich compared to just about every coin out there right now. I do mean, every coin.

What do you see that is coming?  I'm looking at the GitHub and don't "see" what you see.

Code:
</div><!-- #coincontrol -->

<select id="txn_type" class="txn_type button is-inverse has-fixed-icon"  style="width:180px;" onchange="changeTxnType();">
                    <option class="vred" value="0" title="VTR to VTR" selected>VTR to VTR</option>
                    <option class="vred" value="1" title="VTR to Token">VTR to Token</option>
                    <option class="vred" value="2" title="Token to Token">Token to Token</option>
                    <option class="vred" value="3" title="Token to VTR">Token to VTR</option>

=

BitTorrent money:

Then:

Code:
enum Network
{
    NET_UNROUTABLE = 0,
    NET_IPV4,
    NET_IPV6,
    NET_TOR,
    NET_I2P,

NET_MAX,
};

Tor and I2P ready!

And just for fun:

Code:
# Mobile devices
15 android:ios{
16    CONFIG += mobility
17    MOBILITY =
18 }

Mobile friendly  Wink

Would you believe it - while encrypted chat features are ready and working; let's hope the dev finds time to add encrypted Group Chat, just so you can use it on your mobile device.

Wow > HD Ready

Want RingSigs, for Monero type Anon?

Code:
{
suggestRingSize()
449    if (fDebugRingSig)
450        LogPrintf("sendCoinsAnon()\n");

You fucking got it, mate

Looking for something in BitTorrent:

Code:
#ifdef BITTORRENT_ENABLED
61    Q_INVOKABLE void openBittorrent();
62 #endif

#CONFIG += bittorrent_enabled

Knock yourself out

Taking too long to download and sync up?

Code:
<location line="+1"/>
2739        <source>Importing bootstrap blockchain data file.

Here, down load the bootstrap and sync up in 10 minutes

Oh, nearly forgot that vTorrent is the only project with 2FA baked into its wallet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvosnjGxnNM

So riddle me this:

Why the fuck is Ruby coin worth $6m, with just 10% of what you get with vTorrent?
vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:23:14 AM

Feature request.

Please add Riot chat into the vTorrent road map.

As a pop out module, like BitTorrent and Trading tabs.

Riot is intended to run on decentralised networks and it is open source. Matrix is the OS and Riot is an app that sits on Matrix.

https://github.com/vector-im

https://matrix.org/docs/spec/

With Riot enabled, vTorrent will have its own BitTorrent forum, built in. You can then have channels on discussions to do with anything, but most importantly it can be the home of all private trackers.

Dear all,

Thanks to coins101 and community for support and suggestions.

Riot chat will be implement natively to vTorrent soon, please PM me if anyone wants to help out testing the Riot chat and I will send out beta wallet with Riot enabled as soon as it is ready.

Regards,
vTorrent
ik_do

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:25:31 AM

Feature request.

Riot is intended to run on decentralised networks and it is open source. Matrix is the OS and Riot is an app that sits on Matrix.

With Riot enabled, vTorrent will have its own BitTorrent forum, built in. You can then have channels on discussions to do with anything, but most importantly it can be the home of all private trackers.

Dear all,

Riot chat will be implement natively to vTorrent soon, please PM me if anyone wants to help out testing the Riot chat and I will send out beta wallet with Riot enabled as soon as it is ready.

Regards,
vTorrent

Nice move dev.  Certainly a unique feature to have. Will send across a pm shortly.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:14:55 AM

Feature request.

Dear all,

Regards,
vTorrent

Cool feature to add, it would be very handy for building up the community.  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: