Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:17:41 PM

Here is my questions there will only be 50 coins per block and you are taking 3 million coins as the premine off the hop? So what is to say that people won't put their mining power into this coin and then you guys get on an exchange before the mining is done and dump the premine?  How are we supposed to know that you guys won't do that?  You are all a bunch of newbie accounts claiming to be these people when anyone can claim to be someone on the internet.  If you are going to be transparent about who you guys are then I suggest you maybe make a video introducing all yourselves with your I.D's showing you are whom you claim you are (Just a thought) if you want to earn the trust of people you are asking to help you make your coin a success.  Also why don't you make the block reward 300 coins per block or even 150 per block because at 50 coins per block if you are in a pool and you have not nearly as much hash as the top guy then you are wasting your time and energy because your reward would be like 0.5 coins per block at a 50 coin reward.  I don't know these are just some suggestions I have because I've been seeing since 2015 start coin after coin with low block reward and expensive algorithms to mine them with.  Anyways I will be looking forward to your guys responses on these matters and hope that everything goes well for you guys Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Mindy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 10:04:39 PM

Hi Noob,
Thanks for your questions. All very valid and I will try to address them in order of your post  Cheesy

Here is my questions there will only be 50 coins per block and you are taking 3 million coins as the premine off the hop? So what is to say that people won't put their mining power into this coin and then you guys get on an exchange before the mining is done and dump the premine? 

Yes, there will be 50 coins per block and we are taking a pre-allocation of 10%. The reason for this is that the future work regarding QUIT includes some monumental tasks such as setting up a global marketplace that will cost a fair bit to implement. We have already and are willing to invest more of our own funds into the project without cashing in all of our allocation. If any QUIT is needed from the premine, say for bounties and rewards, we will be allocating this in small amounts to keep the coin as stable as possible. We have invested a year of work, lots of money and time into this project. The last thing we want is for it to fail. As long standing business owners in the electronic cigarette industry, our passion is to collaborate crypto with electronic cigarettes and take it to the world, hence, QUIT.

Our Dev, (Abtaim) is passionate about the concept and has agreed to be paid over instalments in QUIT, which will also keep the coin stable and guarantees one of the brightest Dev’s for this project long term.

How are we supposed to know that you guys won't do that?  You are all a bunch of newbie accounts claiming to be these people when anyone can claim to be someone on the internet.  If you are going to be transparent about who you guys are then I suggest you maybe make a video introducing all yourselves with your I.D's showing you are whom you claim you are (Just a thought) if you want to earn the trust of people you are asking to help you make your coin a success.

It is definitely not something we intend to do, with the time we have put into this project, we are hoping that will provide enough reason for people to be confident to mine our coin and establish trust in the community.
Both Matt & I would be happy to put up videos introducing who we are, but for security reasons we will not be putting up our ID’s, mainly due to identity theft. My account is Newbie, mainly because I wanted a clean account for introducing QUIT. Before I get a chance to upload an introduction video, you can check out an example of me presenting e-cigs for our company, Evape, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZT1MB2eeRs (copy & paste into browser due to restrictions)

Also why don't you make the block reward 300 coins per block or even 150 per block because at 50 coins per block if you are in a pool and you have not nearly as much hash as the top guy then you are wasting your time and energy because your reward would be like 0.5 coins per block at a 50 coin reward.
Thanks for your suggestion. The coin block reward of 50 is set to that to increase the difficulty as this is a product backed coin, meaning that real products can be purchased with QUIT on a world-wide market place. We want to coin to hold value so that when the coin is being used for purchasing e-cigs it is considered a real commodity and buyers & sellers can utilise QUIT as a real currency contender to purchase real products.

I am sure Matt will hop on and answer your questions too. Thanks for your feedback.   Grin

DrGrid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:33:29 PM

People don't learn. We've had this countless times now. Bitbay, Paycoin, Syscoin, Cloakcoin...
There is only the pump.

Bitrated user: DrGrid.
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:10:54 PM

People don't learn. We've had this countless times now. Bitbay, Paycoin, Syscoin, Cloakcoin...
There is only the pump.

Hey DrGrid
Let me prove that statement wrong with time as QUIT is a means to build something that hasn't been done yet. The coin will come for the ride as the way QUIT will play out will be the polar opposite of what you may have seen. An example, we are building what's planned to be the first multi-vendor site for world wide use to put e-cigs and nico liquid back into the market place for traders and buyers. I know this well as I lost a Paypal account for selling nico liquids and after that the business could NOT operate internationally any more without the evil PP. To me the coin is a payment gateway but second to the importance of the over all plan.
I know what i am talking about as I have been in the e-cigs industry from very early on and I have seen how hard it can be for both e-cigs and crypto as they sit the same with regulations in most countries but there is always a way around problems and its usually working hard and smart.

The  pump to me would signal the end of QUIT as if it gets sold off in a pump and this is not something I would want. I doubt that I would break even if anyone did this for the money into the project and time spent not just by me but the whole team. I run a few businesses and have a lot of experience in creating new businesses as well as fixing broken ones and making them turn over again. This project is right up my ally with skill sets and I know what can be done but only time will show how well. So again I hope to instill some trust and also run this project for future growth, not for short term kicks.

Please read over the white papers and other info and find holes if any can be seen as this type of criticism is what I am after over the standard one liners. The more input the  better, the product will be long term.

I feel like the first rule of fight club and forums like this for me is: never discuss other coins, so I will not comment on others people projects or coins as its not my place to do so take what you will for QUIT, but don't compare it with others until it's done the same.

Cheers Matt

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:23:16 PM

Quote from: DrGrid link=topic =919267.msg10107960#msg10107960 date=1420929209
There is only the pump.
what dream world are you living in ? there's also a dump.  Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:32:46 PM

Hi Noob,
Thanks for your questions. All very valid and I will try to address them in order of your post  Cheesy

Here is my questions there will only be 50 coins per block and you are taking 3 million coins as the premine off the hop? So what is to say that people won't put their mining power into this coin and then you guys get on an exchange before the mining is done and dump the premine? 

Yes, there will be 50 coins per block and we are taking a pre-allocation of 10%. The reason for this is that the future work regarding QUIT includes some monumental tasks such as setting up a global marketplace that will cost a fair bit to implement. We have already and are willing to invest more of our own funds into the project without cashing in all of our allocation. If any QUIT is needed from the premine, say for bounties and rewards, we will be allocating this in small amounts to keep the coin as stable as possible. We have invested a year of work, lots of money and time into this project. The last thing we want is for it to fail. As long standing business owners in the electronic cigarette industry, our passion is to collaborate crypto with electronic cigarettes and take it to the world, hence, QUIT.

Our Dev, (Abtaim) is passionate about the concept and has agreed to be paid over instalments in QUIT, which will also keep the coin stable and guarantees one of the brightest Dev’s for this project long term.

How are we supposed to know that you guys won't do that?  You are all a bunch of newbie accounts claiming to be these people when anyone can claim to be someone on the internet.  If you are going to be transparent about who you guys are then I suggest you maybe make a video introducing all yourselves with your I.D's showing you are whom you claim you are (Just a thought) if you want to earn the trust of people you are asking to help you make your coin a success.

It is definitely not something we intend to do, with the time we have put into this project, we are hoping that will provide enough reason for people to be confident to mine our coin and establish trust in the community.
Both Matt & I would be happy to put up videos introducing who we are, but for security reasons we will not be putting up our ID’s, mainly due to identity theft. My account is Newbie, mainly because I wanted a clean account for introducing QUIT. Before I get a chance to upload an introduction video, you can check out an example of me presenting e-cigs for our company, Evape, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZT1MB2eeRs (copy & paste into browser due to restrictions)

Also why don't you make the block reward 300 coins per block or even 150 per block because at 50 coins per block if you are in a pool and you have not nearly as much hash as the top guy then you are wasting your time and energy because your reward would be like 0.5 coins per block at a 50 coin reward.
Thanks for your suggestion. The coin block reward of 50 is set to that to increase the difficulty as this is a product backed coin, meaning that real products can be purchased with QUIT on a world-wide market place. We want to coin to hold value so that when the coin is being used for purchasing e-cigs it is considered a real commodity and buyers & sellers can utilise QUIT as a real currency contender to purchase real products.

I am sure Matt will hop on and answer your questions too. Thanks for your feedback.   Grin

But what you are not understanding is that you are taking 3 million coins in the premine and expecting people to use an expensive algo to mine at 50 coins per block which means that it would take a solo miner 6000 blocks solo mining just to have the same amount of coins as the premine.  Which means that using a pool like the majority of people will be doing if they decided to mine this coin would take them twice as much time and for the amount of time that it's going to take for this coin at that reward rate gives you guys more than enough time to get the coin launched on an exchange (Which I will guarantee you will happen) and possibly dump the premine and then make off with people's BTC.  Are you going to make the premine address available to the public? Will you account for any coins that go missing from the premine address to the community ie 1000 coins taken from premine at this time on this date for this reason so the community can check and make sure that everything is in order?  Or can you make a 100% guarantee that you will not launch your coin on an exchange till at least 10 million of the 30 million coins are mined?  I just think if you want to build a community and you are honest about your intentions for your coin that you would be willing to make some considerations to the community that you want backing your coin so they feel safe about investing in this coin.  Don't get me wrong I do believe that you guys are making a move in the right market right now because so many people use e-cigs nowadays and have decided to quit smoking but you also have to understand that if you are going to instamine 3 million coins before people are allowed to start mining the coins at 50 coins per block you need to give these people a reason to feel confident and safe mining and investing in your guys coin.  Anyways I'm not calling you guys scammers or anything I'm just giving feedback on what I would do if I was launching a legit altcoin with the honest and best intentions...... especially if I had a 10% premine from the coin Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

scam_exposer

Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:33:22 PM

What are you talking about?  A simple google search using the term "ecigarettes online" returns hundreds of online vendors that all take credit cards and many accepting paypal as a form of payment as well.

The only need you're filling is your need for btc.  

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:37:03 PM

What are you talking about?  A simple google search using the term "ecigarettes online" returns hundreds of online vendors that all take credit cards and many accepting paypal as a form of payment as well.

I hate to say this because he gave me a negative feedback for no reason but Scam_Exposer is kind of right here.  I mean if you guys are starting your own online vendor shop that will accept your altcoin as payment then all the power to you but with the growing scams and hacks and everything going on with cryptos right now, the chance of getting a vendor to accept this cryptocurrency as a payment method are slim to none.  If you guys could address this that would be greatly appreciate it Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:53:02 PM

Hi Noob,

But what you are not understanding is that you are taking 3 million coins in the premine and expecting people to use an expensive algo to mine at 50 coins per block which means that it would take a solo miner 6000 blocks solo mining just to have the same amount of coins as the premine.  Which means that using a pool like the majority of people will be doing if they decided to mine this coin would take them twice as much time and for the amount of time that it's going to take for this coin at that reward rate gives you guys more than enough time to get the coin launched on an exchange (Which I will guarantee you will happen) and possibly dump the premine and then make off with people's BTC.  Are you going to make the premine address available to the public? Will you account for any coins that go missing from the premine address to the community ie 1000 coins taken from premine at this time on this date for this reason so the community can check and make sure that everything is in order?  Or can you make a 100% guarantee that you will not launch your coin on an exchange till at least 10 million of the 30 million coins are mined?  I just think if you want to build a community and you are honest about your intentions for your coin that you would be willing to make some considerations to the community that you want backing your coin so they feel safe about investing in this coin.  Don't get me wrong I do believe that you guys are making a move in the right market right now because so many people use e-cigs nowadays and have decided to quit smoking but you also have to understand that if you are going to instamine 3 million coins before people are allowed to start mining the coins at 50 coins per block you need to give these people a reason to feel confident and safe mining and investing in your guys coin.  Anyways I'm not calling you guys scammers or anything I'm just giving feedback on what I would do if I was launching a legit altcoin with the honest and best intentions...... especially if I had a 10% premine from the coin Smiley Cheers

Hi Noob
Great points, so what l will do is have a team meeting and address your ideas, they sound good and yes we will implement a way of showing the community what the premine is doing and when. I have no problem in putting up the premine wallet and explaining where its to be used and on what. I will have a meeting with the QUIT team and see if we can better your ideas.
Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:09:59 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 12:34:38 AM by QuitDough

I hate to say this because he gave me a negative feedback for no reason but Scam_Exposer is kind of right here.  I mean if you guys are starting your own online vendor shop that will accept your altcoin as payment then all the power to you but with the growing scams and hacks and everything going on with cryptos right now, the chance of getting a vendor to accept this cryptocurrency as a payment method are slim to none.  If you guys could address this that would be greatly appreciate it Smiley

That's the key to the plan we are NOT forcing any other sites or vendors to endorse or use QUIT as we are going to build from the ground up a massive international site that will run QUIT. It’s been months in the teams minds on the best way to move forward and I think we have the right goals to pull off the job and do it well. We will bring the people to QUIT and not force it anywhere; it will get used as we have planned incentives to make it used like discounts over any other payment methods. The biggest job i have is getting software working that makes it easy for anyone to trade in and out and i mean a very easy way unlike now, the trading of quit will not mean much to non-crypto people on the site apart from the fact if it’s easy to trade USD for QUIT to save a good % why wouldn't they?

It’s not just about the site but also the products i have access to products none else does as my selling volume allows me to get the best products on the planet to me as the only supplier and that has worked with other business i run as the nicotine liquid i have made for me are truly the best and cleanest you can buy.

There are many plans and some that it’s just too soon to discuss publicly but the feedback so far is very good for me to see any holes or problems the community has or can see.

Cheers Matt

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:13:46 AM

Thanks Matt and I hope you guys don't take what I am saying to you as rude or disrespectful, it's just I've been in crypto for the good part of a year now and I've seen every scam and trick out there and I just know the types of things that would make me feel safe and secure about investing in a coin  Smiley especially one with a premine.  I do believe that you guys have a legit idea as far as the market that you are looking at getting into because it is a growing industry with lots of potential but like I said you need to build a community behind your coin for it to be successful and nothing makes people feel more safe than when the devs are transparent with them and divulge the kind of information that as a community member should be made public to you if you are someone investing in someone's idea Smiley  I am glad that you guys were able to kind of see where I am coming from as a trader and miner and my concerns.  So I do hope that you and your team take what I have said at least into consideration because I firmly believe if you want this coin to be successful these are just a few minor changes that could make that possible.  You need to understand that with all the shitcoins and scamcoins that have been launched and launched and dumped and dumped people are very skeptical about investing in a coin that has a premine or instamine to it.  I also still think that it would be a very good idea to increase the reward of each block because you aren't going to find that many people wanting to mine for a "share" of 50 coins and I get that you are saying that you want to keep the value and the coin stable but you aren't going to convince anyone of that with such a low block reward and a 3 million coin premine.  Thanks for your time Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:24:18 AM

Thanks Matt and I hope you guys don't take what I am saying to you as rude or disrespectful, it's just I've been in crypto for the good part of a year now and I've seen every scam and trick out there and I just know the types of things that would make me feel safe and secure about investing in a coin  Smiley especially one with a premine.  I do believe that you guys have a legit idea as far as the market that you are looking at getting into because it is a growing industry with lots of potential but like I said you need to build a community behind your coin for it to be successful and nothing makes people feel more safe than when the devs are transparent with them and divulge the kind of information that as a community member should be made public to you if you are someone investing in someone's idea Smiley  I am glad that you guys were able to kind of see where I am coming from as a trader and miner and my concerns.  So I do hope that you and your team take what I have said at least into consideration because I firmly believe if you want this coin to be successful these are just a few minor changes that could make that possible.  You need to understand that with all the shitcoins and scamcoins that have been launched and launched and dumped and dumped people are very skeptical about investing in a coin that has a premine or instamine to it.  I also still think that it would be a very good idea to increase the reward of each block because you aren't going to find that many people wanting to mine for a "share" of 50 coins and I get that you are saying that you want to keep the value and the coin stable but you aren't going to convince anyone of that with such a low block reward and a 3 million coin premine.  Thanks for your time Smiley Cheers

Hi NooB
I don't see anything you are saying is rude or disrespectful quite the opposite the more brains on any project the better and i have thick skin but more so i am very open to people with good ideas.

Keep them coming it all helps and like i said all feedback will be put into the next team meeting to go over and improve the concept. Ill update after the next meeting with the whole team on what will be done to further improve the concept. The reason for the delay and not just launching right into mining is to get the best possible coin we can with the included input of others before the launch on the 27th.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:30:33 AM

Hi Scam_exposer

I have copied a email i got from Paypal for you to see below, PayPal has different ruling per country and yes many shops do use PayPal that yet haven't been banned but it's always just a matter of time before they do. Do a google search for Paypal bans the sale of electronic cigarettes and see what you get.

From:  service@paypal.com.au  [mailto:service@paypal.com.au]   
Sent:  Friday,  ##  November  ####  #:##  AM
To:  sales@evape.com.au
Subject:  Your  account  has  been  limited 

Dear  Matthew Bridgeman, 

After  a  recent  review  of  your  account  activity,  it  has  been
determined   
that
you  are  in  violation  of  PayPal's  Acceptable  Use  Policy  regarding
your   
sales
/  offers  of  e-cigarettes/vaporizers  &  eliquids  on http://store-#b###.mybigcommerce.com. 

In  order  to  comply  with  our  Acceptable  Use  Policy  and  avoid  the

limitation 
of  your  account,  you  will  need  to:   

-  Remove  PayPal  as  a  payment  option,  as  well  as  all  references
to   
PayPal,
including  the  PayPal  logo  and/or  shopping  cart,  from http://store-#b###.mybigcommerce.com. 
-  Submit  the  online  Acceptable  Use  Policy  affidavit.   
The  PayPal  User  Agreement  states  that  PayPal,  at  its  sole discretion, reserves  the  right  to  limit  an  account  for  any violation of  the  User Agreement,  including  the  Acceptable  Use Policy. 

Under  the  Acceptable  Use  Policy,  PayPal  may  not  be  used  for  the sale  of certain  products  that  present  a  risk  to  consumer  safety.
To  identify 
products  that  jeopardize  consumer  safety,  PayPal  reviews  laws,   
regulations
and  other  government  actions,  other  available  information,  and marketing content  related  to  the  product.  The  sale  of  e-cigarettes or  electronic 
cigarettes  from  your  jurisdiction  is  covered  by  this  policy.   

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Hi NooB
I don't see anything you are saying is rude or disrespectful quite the opposite the more brains on any project the better and i have thick skin but more so i am very open to people with good ideas.

Keep them coming it all helps and like i said all feedback will be put into the next team meeting to go over and improve the concept. Ill update after the next meeting with the whole team on what will be done to further improve the concept. The reason for the delay and not just launching right into mining is to get the best possible coin we can with the included input of others before the launch on the 27th.

Cheers Matt

I don't know if I did that right lol I'm still learning how to use this BCT forum even though I've been registered since June lol I have to say that I am impressed and happy to hear that the reasoning for the delay on the launch IS because you want to make sure that you have the best possible coin before you set it free to the world Smiley That's very positive and good to hear from a team Smiley That's the kinds of things I was trying to get across to you guys was that I was just trying to give you guys my perspective as an investor/miner and my point of view on the whole situation which I'm sure if you asked the majority of traders and miners they would agree except for the ones that are hell bent against premines lol I look forward to hearing your response to the issues I have addressed and will be checking the thread regularly to see what is going on with this coin.  Like I said if you can convince me that this is a sound and safe investment I have no problem getting the word out about a coin that I feel is a decent investment.  But I don't like to promote scams or rip people off.  I believe there is enough Crypto in the world for everyone who is trading it to make something Smiley Anyways thanks again Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:52:19 AM

Thanks for all the feedback so far NooB

For someone interested in the idea please read over the 3 whitepapers in the ANN as they go into a lot more detail about the whole idea, i know they are a bit long but they are actually a very condensed version, it took the team longer to trim the white papers down from a business plan to just a few pages each.

Cheers Matt
Mindy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 01:08:49 AM

But what you are not understanding is that you are taking 3 million coins in the premine and expecting people to use an expensive algo to mine at 50 coins per block which means that it would take a solo miner 6000 blocks solo mining just to have the same amount of coins as the premine.  Which means that using a pool like the majority of people will be doing if they decided to mine this coin would take them twice as much time and for the amount of time that it's going to take for this coin at that reward rate gives you guys more than enough time to get the coin launched on an exchange (Which I will guarantee you will happen) and possibly dump the premine and then make off with people's BTC.  Are you going to make the premine address available to the public? Will you account for any coins that go missing from the premine address to the community ie 1000 coins taken from premine at this time on this date for this reason so the community can check and make sure that everything is in order?  Or can you make a 100% guarantee that you will not launch your coin on an exchange till at least 10 million of the 30 million coins are mined?  I just think if you want to build a community and you are honest about your intentions for your coin that you would be willing to make some considerations to the community that you want backing your coin so they feel safe about investing in this coin.  Don't get me wrong I do believe that you guys are making a move in the right market right now because so many people use e-cigs nowadays and have decided to quit smoking but you also have to understand that if you are going to instamine 3 million coins before people are allowed to start mining the coins at 50 coins per block you need to give these people a reason to feel confident and safe mining and investing in your guys coin.  Anyways I'm not calling you guys scammers or anything I'm just giving feedback on what I would do if I was launching a legit altcoin with the honest and best intentions...... especially if I had a 10% premine from the coin Smiley Cheers
Noob, I really do understand  Undecided I was just explaining our reasoning for some of the concerns you had. As Matt has stated, the launch is the 27th so we can collaborate and work out the best possible coin for our plans. It is appreciated when the community takes time to provide feedback, providing it is constructive and helpful. We completely understand the issues you present, as miners ourselves (this perspective is outlined in the whitepaper.) Looking forward to having a team meeting and seeing what we can hash out. Thanks for taking the time to respond and share your perspective  Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:09:22 AM

Noob, I really do understand  Undecided I was just explaining our reasoning for some of the concerns you had. As Matt has stated, the launch is the 27th so we can collaborate and work out the best possible coin for our plans. It is appreciated when the community takes time to provide feedback, providing it is constructive and helpful. We completely understand the issues you present, as miners ourselves (this perspective is outlined in the whitepaper.) Looking forward to having a team meeting and seeing what we can hash out. Thanks for taking the time to respond and share your perspective  Smiley

Thanks Mindy and I am really happy that you guys took the time to listen to what I had to say Smiley That is a good sign right there when the team is willing to address concerns and questions from their community Smiley I think if you guys work had and collaborate together and listen to the voices of your community then yes your coin can have a good chance and for that I congratulate you guys Smiley Anyways I will go check out your guys whitepaper and read it over and if I have any more questions I'll be sure to post them on here for you guys to read Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shame_Game

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:01:13 PM

Far too low a block reward to be taking a 3 million coin premine.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:50:07 PM

I don't know if this is a real project or not (though it looks legit to me), but what refers to Paypal having problems with e-sigarettes businesses, they are definitely saying the truth. See for example this: https://www.facebook.com/elvenforestvapor/posts/891978944145926.

... this space is not for rent ...
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:29:27 PM

I don't know if this is a real project or not (though it looks legit to me), but what refers to Paypal having problems with e-sigarettes businesses, they are definitely saying the truth. See for example this: https://www.facebook.com/elvenforestvapor/posts/891978944145926.

Yep it’s a big problem, we lost PayPal and then we got a credit card merchant account.  It was all approved after expense of set ups and fees, it ran for about 1 month then out of the blue the CC merchants locked the account and closed it down on me with the same BS that they don’t like e-cigs even though they admitted they were legal to sell. I was left with 3 different sites that I could no longer take international payments from and that meant the death of 3 sides of my business.

This was about 1 year ago and this was why I then started to plan for QUIT. After being screwed over for selling legal products by both PayPal and Credit card merchants I was given the passion not only to get the business up and running again but more so get a payment gateway back up for international transaction as that was where most sales came from.

It’s been an interesting year with looking into different ways to do this and the best one the team kept coming back to was crypto and for the main reason it’s decentralized and can’t be closed down by other companies.

QUIT is legit and it will be setup on the multi-vendor site.

This was no quick scheme idea as everything has been looked at for possible problems, the team works backwards so we can find any fault first as many ideas will fail unless you pull it apart and find all possible problems and this was how QUIT was made. That said, I see the feedback of the community as very important and that means the good and bad comments, as I like to say “haters gonna have a valid point sometimes” and if you can improve or find a fault then bring the comments on.

Again the ANN is very short and to the point but the real info for QUIT is in the whitepapers and I suggest having a read if you have time.

Cheers Matt

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: