Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4xrant

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:14:59 PM

exlorer is back up Smiley

Nice. I sent 250 to the faucet address, QjUEQbAUZmJrUrQYBAdHkvBRqVizJK69QG, but it looks like they are not in sync.

Also nice to see I am still in the top 100.   Grin

Ruffyyyy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:05:34 PM

Its really really sad to see the real projects in crypto are going under.. so matt whats going on? All we need is an other exchange and you need a payment system on your vaporside, is it so hard?.. i can make a giveaway but not on c-cex its pointless.. im ready to giveaway 50-100k, but we need a plan..
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:05:33 AM

i dont think the dev has quit yet.
he was obviously having issues with the response so far to QuitDough.

but i have chatted with him a few times, and he seems dedicated.

obviously it would be good to hear from him Smiley

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:30:30 AM

Sorry guys
real life is in my way at the moment, I will push on as soon as I have a chance.

Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:51:20 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 06:15:09 AM by QuitDough

Its really really sad to see the real projects in crypto are going under.. so matt whats going on? All we need is an other exchange and you need a payment system on your vaporside, is it so hard?.. i can make a giveaway but not on c-cex its pointless.. im ready to giveaway 50-100k, but we need a plan..

The only real payment gateways I have spoken to want up to 200BTC and the best deal was 4k for the gateway to be made, so its not a matter of to hard its a matter of excessive price tags, I have wasted a few BTC on a dev that didn't come up with anything that worked at all, so it seems its 200 BTC or crap that will not work.

I have tried many other exchanges but they don't seem interested in anything with no support or volume, the only reason we are still on cex is I buy-in and out other wise Quit wouldn't be on that exchange either.
Ifs its easy anyone can feel free to get Quit listed on any other exchange as 2 people trying is better than one, or people can just talk lots.

In the last few weeks I have changed the OP and updated it, hard forked to get attention and change the POS, made new ANNs and tried with exchanges and it got no interest or support, so its not that I have quit Quit its just that around 5 people just a shit and that's not ever going to do much. Other things I have put up was giving away all the premine that I have and none seems interested in anything i put forward.

The sites on ecigsarcade.com that handed to people have done nothing with them, as in the small amount of things to market each site like sign up a Fb and twitter to get sales haven't been done, people seem to want everything for free and even when its 98% done by someone else they do nothing with it?

So what next that doesn't involve me wasting time and more money?

I know i sound like a bitch but hay, that's how it is. I don't think crypto is ready for real stuff yet and the 1000% DPOS coins win every time with all the annon devs scamming 24/7, at the same time everyone will get ripped of by the devs and then rinse and repeat seems to be the way of crypto.

Matt

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:36:54 AM

The only real payment gateways I have spoken to want 200BTC for the gateway to be made, so its not a matter of to hard its a matter of excessive price tags, I have wasted a few BTC on a dev that didn't come up with anything that worked at all, so it seems its 200 BTC or crap that will not work.

I have tried many other exchanges but they don't seem interested in anything with no support or volume, the only reason we are still on cex is I buy-in and out other wise Quit wouldn't be on that exchange either.
Ifs its easy anyone can feel free to get Quit listed on any other exchange as 2 people trying is better than one, or people can just talk lots.

In the last few weeks I have changed the OP and updated it, hard forked to get attention and change the POS, made new ANNs and tried with exchanges and it got no interest or support, so its not that I have quit Quit its just that around 5 people just a shit and that's not ever going to do much. Other things I have put up was giving away all the premine that I have and none seems interested in anything i put forward.

The sites on ecigsarcade.com that handed to people have done nothing with them, as in the small amount of things to market each site like sign up a Fb and twitter to get sales haven't been done, people seem to want everything for free and even when its 98% done by someone else they do nothing with it?

I know i sound like a bitch but hay, that's how it is. I don't think crypto is ready for real stuff yet and the 1000% DPOS coins win every time with all the annon devs scamming 24/7, at the same time everyone will get ripped of by the devs and then rinse and repeat seems to be the way of crypto.

Matt

Sad, No community support. I dont own any of this coin but i did love the way project was going on and the dev gave his 200% all the time. Hope something better happens.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:14:14 AM

The only real payment gateways I have spoken to want 200BTC for the gateway to be made, so its not a matter of to hard its a matter of excessive price tags, I have wasted a few BTC on a dev that didn't come up with anything that worked at all, so it seems its 200 BTC or crap that will not work.

Matt

Sad, No community support. I dont own any of this coin but i did love the way project was going on and the dev gave his 200% all the time. Hope something better happens.

Thanks rakesh1_90
thdim

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:26:31 PM

The only real payment gateways I have spoken to want up to 200BTC and the best deal was 4k for the gateway to be made, so its not a matter of to hard its a matter of excessive price tags, I have wasted a few BTC on a dev that didn't come up with anything that worked at all, so it seems its 200 BTC or crap that will not work.

Matt

I am sorry Matt but i think you are looking it all wrong,

you seem to know about traditional business but here we are talking about an online project based primary to community building skills ... and don't get me wrong but you have done many mistakes.

First of all, you seem all to stuck on this gateway, like it's the magical solution to everything, come on guys wake up! this is a coin that is having not more than 1000 people worldwide that even know it's existence, you really believe that a gateway will make any difference? all the alt coins at the end of the day are still in the newbies stage and only in the long run some off them might get some kind of mass adoption.

sorry if i am harsh, but reading such message, blaming and nagging like that, made me to say all the stuff that i wanted to say for the last weeks. You know what this coins needs at this point? people!!! people other than the miners that go into it at the first easy stage trying to make some money, you don't need any eshop or gateway at this point, you need many faucets to send small amounts to more people, you need people to install the client, to hold even a small amount and as a result to visit the thread... the rest will come on time. Stop looking so much in advance and in the big projects, focus on the smaller steps. Instead of contacting the big exchanges contact the top multi faucets and use their traffic for exposure, ask from the QUIT holders to help donating.

Also you have to stop destroying the value of the coin, you know how it made me feel to see that for the translation of the tread the reward was 1000 QUIT and 2 weeks later you where spending 15.000 for the most tweets? You are right to feel tired that everybody is waiting everything from you, but it's wrong to say it, the coin at the moment that it's out there it's not practically yours anymore but you are the creator, this means that you have to inspire people, you have to talk positive, you have to make people getting involved under the belief that something good is happening.

sorry again if i am harsh, you just seem to forget that "rome didn't build on a day", QUIT is a good idea, all the niche coins are good ideas, but they also need more time because it's more difficult to find people interested on the niche and their evolution is heavily influenced on the technological evolution of Bitcoin related businesses.

that said i am going to try to start activating the community, i believe that the coin needs a re-branding, maybe i am not English native speaker but i am very fluent user of English and i don't have any idea what Dought means, if the coins is about to reach a more global audience it needs to have an as-easy-as-it-gets name, what you would say of a re-branding of the coin, named simply "Quit" (Quit Coin). Maybe the re-branding can be used as fresh start as well. What do you people say?
pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:38:33 PM

sorry, i am lacking much free time at the moment.
i cant see what it takes to list a coin,
but cryptotopia maybe an idea as an exchange to aim for.

might take a couple of weeks, but i think we could get it voted on.

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
kernik

Activity: 188

sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 10:50:08 PM

The wallet is recompiled & resynced! QuitDough faucet is back up!

Turning caffeine into code since 1999
https://sector5.xyz - Bullethell with crypto - HYPER - GP - LTC
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:09:46 AM

that said i am going to try to start activating the community, i believe that the coin needs a re-branding, maybe i am not English native speaker but i am very fluent user of English and i don't have any idea what Dought means, if the coins is about to reach a more global audience it needs to have an as-easy-as-it-gets name, what you would say of a re-branding of the coin, named simply "Quit" (Quit Coin). Maybe the re-branding can be used as fresh start as well. What do you people say?

Rebranding could be a good idea, but it cannot help alone. It should be a part of some bigger change/improvement/advancement.

And as to my taste name "Quit Coin" doesn't sound too good, and is not descriptive for this coin. Could be VapersCoin. At the end of the day this coin is for vaping fans, not only for ones who want to quit smoking.

... this space is not for rent ...
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:26:45 AM

Rebranding could be a good idea, but it cannot help alone. It should be a part of some bigger change/improvement/advancement.

And as to my taste name "Quit Coin" doesn't sound too good, and is not descriptive for this coin. Could be VapersCoin. At the end of the day this coin is for vaping fans, not only for ones who want to quit smoking.

Yes. We need major marketing and new money. Have you guys thought about using the Viral node network to promote this project?
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:50:41 PM

Yes. We need major marketing and new money. Have you guys thought about using the Viral node network to promote this project?

LOL viral marketing network. That would be the official death of the coin. If any marketing is to be done, you should market to people who are trying to quit smoking. Not some stupid spam network.
4xrant

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:12:45 AM

Instant QuitDough Purchasing Power Calculator.

http://quit.fpgaplayground.com/quitdough/quitvalusd.php

pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:19:39 PM

that is pretty cool. i guess it shows that there needs to be either a large price rise, or more quit on sale to be useful.

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
4xrant

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:18:01 PM

that is pretty cool. i guess it shows that there needs to be either a large price rise, or more quit on sale to be useful.

Right, ideally there would be 'large' buy and sell walls within say, 3% to 5% of each other enough to support a customer coming in without any QUIT, grabbing some and executing a purchase.

At a minimum there should be a large Buy wall, but the customer would have to wait for the QUIT to come in (from other purchases).

This also brings up the question to store merchants. Would they require instant QUIT -> fiat conversion to minimize risk? Or are the store merchants also crypto-enthusiasts that would be comfortable holding BTC, or even QUIT?  But to get the product shipped, fiat needs to be sent somewhere.

go QUIT!

pineapples
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:41:08 PM

yeh. it's good to see the majority of coins off the market in one way.

but bad in another way.
hopefully the shops can get some movement and create a demand .

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
russokito

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:54:31 AM

taken from http://aikapool.com/quit pool is not being received by my portfolio. bug in http://aikapool.com/quit pool

4xrant

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:30:20 AM

taken from http://aikapool.com/quit pool is not being received by my portfolio. bug in http://aikapool.com/quit pool

Oh man, looks like aikapool is still on the old fork. They are on block 104,657 and still producing 100 QUIT blocks. The hard fork is on block height 144,600+ and was changed to 20 QUIT per block at 100,000.

russokito

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:35:06 AM

please how can I resolve to have my work helps min

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: