Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:55:57 PM

Hi Guys

After 1 year of planning the last thing I will do is dump or drop the price, why its important to me that QUIT has i high price is out of my pocket I will buy stock for the site and brand a line of liquids and e-cigs, so please don't dump for a low price what ever you DO! If you do it will be your loss and also mine.

Its important to remember that this project is NOT about the coin or its specs/features, its about a long term plan which includes massive multi-vendor sites, new ways to exchange and buy REAL products.

Our plans will kick in quite fast and the rewards for the coins price will follow the hard work being put into the project.

So please don't let go of coins for to low a price, its only the beginning with many plans to push this coin up and up.

Cheers Matt
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:57:49 PM

Hi Guys

After 1 year of planning the last thing I will do is dump or drop the price, why its important to me that QUIT has i high price is out of my pocket I will buy stock for the site and brand a line of liquids and e-cigs, so please don't dump for a low price what ever you DO! If you do it will be your loss and also mine.

Its important to remember that this project is NOT about the coin or its specs/features, its about a long term plan which includes massive multi-vendor sites, new ways to exchange and buy REAL products.

Our plans will kick in quite fast and the rewards for the coins price will follow the hard work being put into the project.

So please don't let go of coins for to low a price, its only the beginning with many plans to push this coin up and up.

Cheers Matt

Amen to that
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:00:20 PM

dumping of the premine ?

10k dumped

impossible to mine 10k in one day

Quick look at supenova pool alone some people were mining 35k+ a day and a few at 20K a day, so i know miners have to sell for power bills etc, but keep the price high! This will be worth a lot more once the community sees the marketing and back-end of the plan kicking in. The Quit team has a lot of work to do, so let us work and show us support as the team will work even harder and investors will benefit.

Cheers Matt
bitspender

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:01:38 PM

Stake age and % ? Cant find it on OP
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:02:26 PM

dumping of the premine ?

10k dumped

Quick look at supenova pool alone some people were mining 35k+ a day and a few at 20K a day, so i know miners have to sell for power bills etc, but keep the price high! This will be worth a lot more once the community sees the marketing and back-end of the plan kicking in. The Quit team has a lot of work to do, so let us work and show us support as the team will work even harder and investors will benefit.

Cheers Matt

yea i tried to point that out but fudders will fud too bad all the pros are in here

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:25:53 PM

dumping of the premine ?

10k dumped

I'm mining 65k per day...

Seriously?, only 720 blocks a day = 72k coins a day.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
bitspender

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:29:26 PM

dumping of the premine ?

10k dumped

Not any more, stats went down from 65k per day to 16k per day, same hash.
But difficulty is going up ofcourse.
Mindy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 10:39:34 PM

Hey Guys,

I really need the updated wallet addresses to pay bounties. Please PM me with your full wallet address to claim your bounty. I have restrictions on how many PM's I can send out, so please help me out on this one!!

I am paying out all the bounties as we are spreading the load from Matt a little over here!!

Mindy  Cool
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:19:02 PM

dumping of the premine ?

10k dumped

Not any more, stats went down from 65k per day to 16k per day, same hash.
But difficulty is going up ofcourse.

Yep i was watching some massive amounts of QUIT mined when the difficultly was lower yesterday.

Cheers Matt
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:30:28 PM

Yep i was watching some massive amounts of QUIT mined when the difficultly was lower yesterday.

Cheers Matt

How is that possible, cause difficulty retargets every block?

roughly every 2 min a block is mined, no matter the hashrate.
So should be a constant stream of coins.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:41:04 PM

I just registered a nice domain and want to become a vendor.
Send me a msg for further info
Hi Bit

We are working on parts of the site now and it should be up before the timeline date, but you don't need a domain as its like an esty / alibaba site.
Ill put out more info on this as it comes together, but the way it will work is:

How do I become a vendor on ecigsarcade.com?

To start we will only offer open places to vendors that hold quit dough in wallet. This will be done with the block explorer, so to keep it simple, if you own more QUIT you will get the first option to run a store front for your state/county or country. These are very limited spots and will be revised each month. The store fronts are not owned by anyone but seen as a free lease from Quit Dough to make money by the largest holders of the coin per state, county or country. The vendor sites are non-interchangeable and can NOT be sold or traded by the vendor of the store. Store owners are more like store renters as it will be set up as month by month FREE lease to run each store. The whole process is much like Avon and we will not over sell shop fronts as it’s a very limited deal from the start.

Why a monthly review?
This will be done so people that get a store but don’t have time to run it don’t waste each shop front on the site. It also gives more investors of QUIT the chance to get a shop that can make them real profits. The monthly reviews show who is really interested in becoming a shop owner.

So what’s the cost to run a store and how much work would it be?
Zero upfront, that’s what we do. We will brand, fund, organize suppliers, stock and even ship the goods to customers. All the store owners do is get sales online then we do the rest and send you the profit for each sale you make. The system will be on auto mostly and the work per each sale would be very minimal indeed.

How much Quit Dough will buy a shop front?
It will vary from country, county or state but the system we will have in place will be fair to all involved. We will offer future shop fronts each month to the highest holders of QUIT before the site is even up and running. Holding QUIT now could count to a shop front in a few months being yours. Like most things, first in best dressed as any one running a shop will get profits and this will enlarge  their wallets so a good seller may never lose the right to run a shop from on ecigsarcade.com as they will growing quit dough from profits.
So I need more information as I want to be a store owner?

The team at Quit Dough have some work to do and as we progress we will be updating investors of the opening and places per each country on offer, so stay tuned.

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:59:53 PM

The site and software is aimed at owning a share of the 5+ billion (2014 est) electronic cigarette industry by being the first website and business that will offer:
o   Crypto currencies as payment methods
o   Multiple Vendors, Single Storefront
o   Offer Worldwide sales from one platform
Using a Smarty template engine that allows to change look of the store in minutes and with advanced catalog management tools you will setup your store in the fastest manner.
As there are large numbers of vendors using a marketplace there is also a wide range of products put up for sale. Since there are a number of products, the customers are flooded with diverse choices. Hence this leads to a higher traffic and also improves the sales. Moreover the workflow of a marketplace is not as complex it looks. For a seller it behaves like a hosting mechanism and for a marketplace owner it is a multi-vendor management portal.

Customizable PHP software
The site will use PHP software that use a Smarty template engine to build the website’s look and feel. And its 100% open source code, hook-based modular architecture, modern design technologies, impressive flexibility and development API make a perfect platform for custom ecommerce requirements that we have for Quit Dough and the vendors and buyers that will use it.

What we have implemented so far for the multi-vendor website
•   Came up with a name, ecigsarcade dot com and purchased the domain
•   Sourced reliable, secure hosting
•   Developed a logo
•   Implemented a plan to create the website layout and functionality
•   Sourced premium quality, brand able nicotine e-liquid that can be sent to any location, world-wide
•   Discussing sourcing options for e-cigarette kits with premium manufacturers that we have worked with and trust

But the work is only just rolling after all the others parts are working into the plan, so now we will dedicate time to work hard on the site and testing, The team at Quit are in talks with some clever people with regards to the easiest way people can trade on the site with no knowledge of crypto, we are aiming to get normal people trading in QUIT without even knowing anything about BTC or exchanges etc. We are after the whole market share not just people that understand crypto. Offers like discounts for using quit will push the use and also keep the price growing for holders and investors of QUIT the coin.

(Don't sell or dump quit at a low price, you will regret that once the plans are in-place and working 100%.)
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:08:19 AM

Glad to see things moving along. Let's see some big volume!

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:27:29 AM

hey guys, if you check the op there's more than one pool listed ... just sayin  Cheesy

ocminers a top op and all but spread the hash.
Even mentions this on suprnova's front page << see ocminer's a top op  Cool
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:59:49 AM

hey guys, if you check the op there's more than one pool listed ... just sayin  Cheesy

ocminers a top op and all but spread the hash.
Even mentions this on suprnova's front page << see ocminer's a top op  Cool

Can use https://poolsupport.club for mining !!

and trades are getting stronger at https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=QUIT/BTC !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:12:03 AM

C-Cex HOTLIST !!!

Mindy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:28:14 AM

C-Cex HOTLIST !!!
Excellent to see we are getting out there!! Thanks to the community for believing in QUIT. This project is everything to us, so this has filled us with ambition to get on with it and make QUIT big  Grin Grin
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 03:45:28 AM

Dev and Team,
You guys should set up an IRC channel (as all new coins do), even if you are just going to lurk there and answer questions. Of course you could to tip bots, rain, etc. if someone can do that for you. I left #quick and #quickdough open to find you guys.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money