Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:03:44 AM

On the mining topic I can say that things are developing as I said they would. The thing is that yaamp multipool is not one that causing problems and main thing is that pool which is operating at hash which is the same as suprnova hash and jumping on and of is getting 2/3 of all blocks/coins and suprnova getting 1/3. Is it just bad luck or something else I just dont know, I'm just saing what everyone can find, see and conclude for themselfs. Exchange price movement is just result of all that.

Thanks for your input along the way YAdaminer

I wish i had any control on price but no one does, that said my goal is long term and more to do with product and service, the dumps from what ever pool is a slight piss off to many including myself but again not much anyone can do about it really. I really think that as people see the plan unfold the only thing that will happen is miners and pools that dumped so cheap will kick themselves and that's the last laugh i will be happy to have. It also gets the coin out there as will be needed to be used to buy e-cigs and Quit will be offered and a promo / discount over any other forms of payment , so at the end of the day its way to cheap now so its a bargain and later maybe not so as there would be buyers chasing the coin instead of dump mining it.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:17:00 AM

keep up the good work.
I still think this is a good business plan and will keep supporting this coin.

Thanks for the support mOble it keeps me working  harder knowing there is support out there for QUIT.

Today was the start of some marketing and a long the lines of introducing the idea to vapers around the world, we had a nice hit with a larger group that is an alternative quitting group, so not just e-cigs. They found a shit video I had put on youtube from a tweet I sent out to the group, the video is really bad it was more of a prove who I am type thing and done in 2 minutes with no lighting or anything, very unprofessional but either way the  guy I chatted to is very interested and really likes the whole idea, I'll give more details on events like today's but I am still taking comments from them.

We are setting up to produce some good videos about all the different parts of quit as some know about one part and not other parts of the plan, so to get some quality info out we will work on some videos this week and get the word out to the vapers in a interesting format instead of the poor quality video I had done a while back.

It was a great day with some great responses from the vaping community and they are are harder bunch than crytpos  Grin

Cheers Matt
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:19:23 AM

On the mining topic I can say that things are developing as I said they would. The thing is that yaamp multipool is not one that causing problems and main thing is that pool which is operating at hash which is the same as suprnova hash and jumping on and of is getting 2/3 of all blocks/coins and suprnova getting 1/3. Is it just bad luck or something else I just dont know, I'm just saing what everyone can find, see and conclude for themselfs. Exchange price movement is just result of all that.

Thanks for your input along the way YAdaminer

I wish i had any control on price but no one does, that said my goal is long term and more to do with product and service, the dumps from what ever pool is a slight piss off to many including myself but again not much anyone can do about it really. I really think that as people see the plan unfold the only thing that will happen is miners and pools that dumped so cheap will kick themselves and that's the last laugh i will be happy to have. It also gets the coin out there as will be needed to be used to buy e-cigs and Quit will be offered and a promo / discount over any other forms of payment , so at the end of the day its way to cheap now so its a bargain and later maybe not so as there would be buyers chasing the coin instead of dump mining it.

Cheers Matt

Keep up with good work and stick with your plan and at some point things will turn arround. Long mining period wont be your ally but I remember when URO was below 10k sat
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:19:31 PM

Thanks YAdaminer

Cheers Matt
letsplay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:12:56 AM

I have been away for a few days and wow you guys are for real, this will be huge in no time soon, been read over a few good looking coins but this makes sense as most seem to be  just a coin.
keep up the awesome work and updates, will be buying more with the price so low.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:35:14 AM

I have been away for a few days and wow you guys are for real, this will be huge in no time soon, been read over a few good looking coins but this makes sense as most seem to be  just a coin.
keep up the awesome work and updates, will be buying more with the price so low.

Thanks Lets
We are having the studio setup today for filming some videos for our marketing plans, I hope they come out well and as soon as they are made they will be put out there for the masses especially the vaping community.

Cheers Matt
letsplay

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:02:01 AM

I was over at vape coin telling them about quit  Grin any bounty for that?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:31:04 AM

I was over at vape coin telling them about quit  Grin any bounty for that?

Hi Lets
People can do what they want but I make it a personal rule not to slag off other coins or interfere with them, the only reason I would have to talk about or to others coins would be to work together for a common cause for both coins, So in short sorry we don't offer bounties for that kind of thing.

Thanks for the support all the same and if you want bounties then post on FB, twitter, memes etc

Cheers Matt
letsplay

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:45:37 AM

I was nice just told them about quit  Grin
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:15:03 AM

It's all good Letsplay,

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:01:22 AM

Does anyone have any weight with bittrex? I have filled in the forms to get on bittrex but just me pushing is not working, please support with a simple email to bittrex to get quit listed as this will open it up to more trading.
email support@bittrex.com and ask for QUIT DOUGH to be listed or tweet them at: @BittrexExchange
Any push would be very helpful!

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:03:55 AM

We got some of the marketing videos done and they are otw to get edited,just a quick update

Cheers Matt
aeddan1

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:21:00 AM

Let me know when the android wallet is released.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:32:42 AM

Let me know when the android wallet is released.

Will do aeddan1
I have been spending most of my time and money on the business side of things but I will get a wallet for android made as soon as I can afford it. I know it would be popular and it will be coming its just in the line for what's next and whats next is a long list now.
I was hoping someone would go for the bounty and I still hope but if not ill get it done.
Thanks for the feedback

Cheers Matt
emmnazady

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 01:28:05 PM

hye Dev,

Any news for e-cigaratte site,now quit price quit down...

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:45:42 PM

hye Dev,

Any news for e-cigaratte site,now quit price quit down...

Hi emmna
We are working on the site and many other parts of the plan, the site will be up in around 4 weeks i would say looking at the work load.

Most of the frantic mining that went on in the first few days have now dumped the coins so I would say we should head up for price for a while yet and then a lot higher once the site and other parts are finished.
Its a good time to buy quit for cheap now.

More updates soon

Cheers Matt

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:14:32 PM

Any one up for bounties this week?

500 QUIT per WEEK for 3 months for the best tweet or social media posts about QUIT(one winner per week)

1000 QUIT per month for the most tweets about QUIT (one winner per month)

1000 QUIT per month for the best social media posts about QUIT (one winner per month)

200 QUIT per month for the best QUIT Meme posted in any social network (one winner per month)

We will offer 500 QUIT per week to the 2 best comments being helpful or idea based (for the next 3 months)

Post away and get a bounty, the more support the better the price, takes a village to pull of big plans.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:49:26 PM

We have been doing our marketing campaign about QUIT and we have been offered reviews by large vaping publications, the marketing is working better than i thought.
just got this email just now:

Message Body:

I am the Editor of V4P3R.com, a vaping industry watchdog eMagazine. I would like to interview a representative of Quit Dough regarding your service in an effort to spread the word and promote an excellent method for e-cig users.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience!

And this one the day 2 days ago:

Sounds very promising. I spread it around a bit to our US folks who do some serious vendor stuff and are big on facebook. Have you joined casaa? I can add you Smiley https://www.facebook.com/groups/casaamembers/

Its only just started and we are getting a lot of interest from the vaping community.

Cheers Matt
nade70

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:39:10 AM

My QUIT wallet says  synchronizing with network... ~8354 blocks remaining, but it never syncs any blocks. It can see all the blocks as the amount remaining keeps going up but it isnt downloading the blockchain. I have had the wallet open for over 2 days and have opened and closed it several times, just the number of blocks it can see have changed.

I have checked that it isnt firewalled and have many other wallets for different coins that sync without any issue.

It says I have 6 active connections to the QUIT network.

Anyone else had this issue?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:08:38 AM

My QUIT wallet says  synchronizing with network... ~8354 blocks remaining, but it never syncs any blocks. It can see all the blocks as the amount remaining keeps going up but it isnt downloading the blockchain. I have had the wallet open for over 2 days and have opened and closed it several times, just the number of blocks it can see have changed.

I have checked that it isnt firewalled and have many other wallets for different coins that sync without any issue.

It says I have 6 active connections to the QUIT network.

Anyone else had this issue?

Step 1:
Open notepad and copy the code below into notpad, then save as quitdough.conf (make sure you save as ALL FILE not a txt file)

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=11082
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
testnet=0
listen=1
maxconnections=100
addnode=37.59.21.58:60237
addnode=95.85.1.183:60237
addnode=46.165.209.140:60237
addnode=192.99.21.103:60237
addnode=194.44.203.196:60237
addnode=85.142.57.55:60237

Step 2:
Now put the saved conf file for Windows here C:\Users\[YOUR_USER]\AppData\Roaming\quitdough (must have hidden files showing, goto control panel and folder option and then view and show hidden folders/files  click apply.)

On Macs it's ~/Library/Application Support/quitdough

Now restart your quitdough wallet, qt client and the blockchain should start downloading in about 1-2 minutes.
Once it finished downloading, you're ready to send and receive Quit Dough!

Not sure about any steps just PM me or ask here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: