Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:48:23 AM

another exchange that jsut reminded itself to me is https://www.banx.io/contact

used to atomic-trade. recently had a change of ownership, but the previous owner is i think still the developer.

Thanks Pine
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:22:42 AM

Site being setup for the next VIP store owners, the top wallet holders get an offer for a free e-cigs store on the worldwide site www.ecigsarcade.com
Get some Quit and profit from sales, we do all the hard work you take profits.

www,ecigsarcade.com
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:53:58 PM

Next VIP store are ready to claim
If your wallet is one of these PM me and get your free e-cigs store to make 15% profit on sales of e-cigs and e-liquids

QMnPXPZV2sYpoj3g74RSAdrPhQLWpypsq7
   QXz7AijzEww4235NB2NXpZAGdx5GeyQFQq   
   QQeSkHWQb9rGcNSZtrfJTyB36W8PHbSjwV   
   QR7nX2K8g2pUWMhj5agEiNzXLnbYdRyxvQ   
   QPkmXeZGyW2BAGc6pEHFCzy3pYbJSzvonn   
   QPb4q81aaQzJ4sfmvhSeTLFq9tcvBkPwsX   
   QhMfuG2w9PRACyhXooyrihHcc4eCFKeTHf   
   QbUnf1sZ2cKf31NRML7Lawjegeh2beYEpx

Cheers Matt
letsplay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:05:03 AM

Great Dev team, if only people could see why this coin is so good, so much work and effort yet people just jump in other shitcoins that are lucky to last 2 weeks?
Missed the mark for a store but I will get some more and try for the next shops, are there many more places left?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:38:40 AM

Great Dev team, if only people could see why this coin is so good, so much work and effort yet people just jump in other shitcoins that are lucky to last 2 weeks?
Missed the mark for a store but I will get some more and try for the next shops, are there many more places left?

Yes more VIP stores will be offered in a few weeks to holders of quit.

Matt
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Can you guys please get on a better exchange? I do no want to be on c-cex. Contact bittrex, be polite, provide all information that is needed, get the community to come up with creative tweets to bittrex. They will see a legit coin and most likely add us.

It's not good for your users to send them to c-cex. We deserve better for a good coin.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:11:46 AM

Can you guys please get on a better exchange? I do no want to be on c-cex. Contact bittrex, be polite, provide all information that is needed, get the community to come up with creative tweets to bittrex. They will see a legit coin and most likely add us.

It's not good for your users to send them to c-cex. We deserve better for a good coin.

Hay Krypologist

We have spent hours in private talks with bittrex and they asked me to sort things like no under 18 signs on the site and we had to explain even small details that I couldn't see how or why they were asking etc and we did everything they asked and then they didn't add Quit anyway :[

I have so many back and forth emails its a joke and was a waste of time in the end, so don't think i haven't tried and tried hard to get on bittrex and others and I have just done the same again.
The real problem is no support for the coin from the community one person asking exchanges isnt enough.

Myself after so much time and money put into this project including the coin and having NO real support form the community or market puts me in a hard place, as I have to now go and spend time earning real money as I haven't got one cent out of this at all and its taken a lot of time and cost well over 5k.
To Add salt to my wounds and also to explain were my head is at, after trying to have a payment gateway made I was ripped off a fair amount BTC to a f*&^wit coder and this fresh and still hurting me. To many scammers around, too little helpers.

So bluntly if coin holders want a better exchange go send an email to exchanges this could help a lot.

I will be on here now and then, but really no one gives two shits about quit or a business using crypto in a real market, it's more quick bucks and ADHD mentality is the winner.

At Least none can say I was out to scam or didn't try hard to push crypto into real business instead of some, BS 1000% POS master nodes BS ICO coins that are all the rage (sigh).

PS Krypologist this post was not aimed at you at all, your good, it was just a general place to add my rant/bitch etc

PPS Never say die is something i believe in 100% and i will work on quit when I can but not as much as I have been, after the payment gateway BS I cant say I am happy about anything crypto based.

Anyway back to work.

Matt

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:22:14 AM

Community take over?

I will post more later on after more thinking about it

But options to get on bittrex that held quit back were the fact the site was for e-cigs,
So to fix a few problem instead of me hitting my head on the table would be:

Community take over would then part the site from quit the coin and maybe be enough then for bittrex to accept Quit maybe??

If so i would only want keen parties that have supported Quit, not just random people to take it over.

Any ideas as I have no idea about the option of a take over but anything is better than just me tiring to push shit uphill and where the coin will die it feels no matter what i do.

So ideas on a take over of Quit? would it be good for the coin?

I really want Quit to be a real use coin (used to trade e-cigs) and not just pumped to death, that's one con I see

I can still offer places on the site well a few more anyway, and also help where needed if needed etc.

Its just an idea at the moment so feedback would be great!

Matt
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:07:37 AM

Hay Krypologist

We have spent hours in private talks with bittrex and they asked me to sort things like no under 18 signs on the site and we had to explain even small details that I couldn't see how or why they were asking etc and we did everything they asked and then they didn't add Quit anyway :[

I have so many back and forth emails its a joke and was a waste of time in the end, so don't think i haven't tried and tried hard to get on bittrex and others and I have just done the same again.
The real problem is no support for the coin from the community one person asking exchanges isnt enough.

Myself after so much time and money put into this project including the coin and having NO real support form the community or market puts me in a hard place, as I have to now go and spend time earning real money as I haven't got one cent out of this at all and its taken a lot of time and cost well over 5k.
To Add salt to my wounds and also to explain were my head is at, after trying to have a payment gateway made I was ripped off a fair amount BTC to a f*&^wit coder and this fresh and still hurting me. To many scammers around, too little helpers.

So bluntly if coin holders want a better exchange go send an email to exchanges this could help a lot.

I will be on here now and then, but really no one gives two shits about quit or a business using crypto in a real market, it's more quick bucks and ADHD mentality is the winner.

At Least none can say I was out to scam or didn't try hard to push crypto into real business instead of some, BS 1000% POS master nodes BS ICO coins that are all the rage (sigh).

PS Krypologist this post was not aimed at you at all, your good, it was just a general place to add my rant/bitch etc

PPS Never say die is something i believe in 100% and i will work on quit when I can but not as much as I have been, after the payment gateway BS I cant say I am happy about anything crypto based.

Anyway back to work.

Matt

I'm sorry I didn't realize the complications with Bittrex. Probably you need to set up a system so when a user registers with your site they must upload a picture of their personal information to order the e-cigs (prove they are of age). This is only to make sure you jump through all the hoops.

Haven't you been accumulating QUIT? I would have thought you'd have a nice position in the coin by now. You can gain interest in the coin by faking volume. It's what every coin does.

What is this payment gateway BS? you can use c-cex merchant API to make it quick and easy?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:54:04 AM

Hay Krypologist

Anyway back to work.

Matt

I'm sorry I didn't realize the complications with Bittrex. Probably you need to set up a system so when a user registers with your site they must upload a picture of their personal information to order the e-cigs (prove they are of age). This is only to make sure you jump through all the hoops.

DID the hoops and many times but they are annoying to say the least!

Haven't you been accumulating QUIT? I would have thought you'd have a nice position in the coin by now. You can gain interest in the coin by faking volume. It's what every coin does.

What is this payment gateway BS? you can use c-cex merchant API to make it quick and easy?   The whole idea of Quit dough was to offer a ecommerce payment gateway most big ecommerce sites can use to offer quit to customer eg: paypal banned e0cigs etc, so the c-cex api isnt any good for that

As always thanks for the input and feedback

Matt
Ruffyyyy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:38:05 AM

I make a request on Bittrex, it failed.. Now i have make a request on Poloniex, its a nice and serious Exchange with much volume, i hope we get some positive Feddback from then.. I think, shit on bittrex when you tried so hard to come on with your coin and get ignored.. My opinion is we have to look for https://poloniex.com/ or https://www.cryptsy.com/ !!! You even tried on Cryptsy?
4xrant

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:29:06 AM

Ouch. Not what I wanted to see this morning.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:45:24 PM

Hay Krypologist

Anyway back to work.

Matt

What is this payment gateway BS? you can use c-cex merchant API to make it quick and easy?   The whole idea of Quit dough was to offer a ecommerce payment gateway most big ecommerce sites can use to offer quit to customer eg: paypal banned e0cigs etc, so the c-cex api isnt any good for that

Matt

Have you looked into using an already existing service such as https://gourl.io/?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:07:08 PM

Hay Krypologist

Anyway back to work.

Matt

What is this payment gateway BS? you can use c-cex merchant API to make it quick and easy?   The whole idea of Quit dough was to offer a ecommerce payment gateway most big ecommerce sites can use to offer quit to customer eg: paypal banned e0cigs etc, so the c-cex api isnt any good for that

Matt

Have you looked into using an already existing service such as https://gourl.io/?

Yep I have talked with many that offer payment gateways and goulr would cost $4000 US  and they are not the most expensive   Shocked
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:15:40 PM

I make a request on Bittrex, it failed.. Now i have make a request on Poloniex, its a nice and serious Exchange with much volume, i hope we get some positive Feddback from then.. I think, shit on bittrex when you tried so hard to come on with your coin and get ignored.. My opinion is we have to look for https://poloniex.com/ or https://www.cryptsy.com/ !!! You even tried on Cryptsy?

Hay Ruff
Yes I have asked quite a few exchanges, pol, cry, UseCryptos, Bter etc, I had asked people to help along the way with sending emails and tweets but again no support and alone my emails, votes and tweets didn't cut it i would say.
Most exchanges never respond at all.

Matt
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:41:24 PM

Hay Krypologist

Anyway back to work.

Matt

Matt

Yep I have talked with many that offer payment gateways and goulr would cost $4000 US  and they are not the most expensive   Shocked

Not too bad. I suggest forking your coin and make 1 block for yourself worth 10 million QUIT. Then put those 10 million up for ICO, if funded we get a payment gateway. Only looking for $5,000 investment funds here. It should be quite do-able. People might invest because of all the hard work done prior to the ICO. It's an interesting idea to spark interest in your coin.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:57:18 PM

Hay Krypologist

Anyway back to work.

Matt

Matt

Not too bad. I suggest forking your coin and make 1 block for yourself worth 10 million QUIT. Then put those 10 million up for ICO, if funded we get a payment gateway. Only looking for $5,000 investment funds here. It should be quite do-able. People might invest because of all the hard work done prior to the ICO. It's an interesting idea to spark interest in your coin.

Hay K
I am not keen on ICOs as in Australia the law would come and fine me or worse as its not legal to sell shares of anything unless you filed with the government departments for investments and pay them money for the privilege etc, it also would cost more than I could raise to do it legal. Many coin owners may find themselves with big fines in the future as they don't seem to have any idea that in most countries it's illegal to do. Last thing I would do is something that could get me in trouble and I also think ICOs are close to a scam for buyers.

But the ideas are good, thanks

Matt
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:15:46 PM

Hay Krypologist

Anyway back to work.

Matt

Matt

Hay K
I am not keen on ICOs as in Australia the law would come and fine me or worse as its not legal to sell shares of anything unless you filed with the government departments for investments and pay them money for the privilege etc, it also would cost more than I could raise to do it legal. Many coin owners may find themselves with big fines in the future as they don't seem to have any idea that in most countries it's illegal to do. Last thing I would do is something that could get me in trouble and I also think ICOs are close to a scam for buyers.

Matt

You're not selling shares of any company, you are selling software technology for bitcoins. How does QUIT have anything to do with Australia? Are we not decentralized? Maybe the fear tactics are getting to you?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:42:45 PM

Hay Krypologist

Anyway back to work.

Matt

Matt

Hay K

Matt

You're not selling shares of any company, you are selling software technology for bitcoins. How does QUIT have anything to do with Australia? Are we not decentralized? Maybe the fear tactics are getting to you?

K
I run businesses and have for many years and I know a bit about laws in my country as if I didn't I would get in trouble, and no setting up a coin isnt decentralized at all as I set it up, so who ever starts a coin is responsible for it and also setting up an ICO is not decentralized, as again my name and funds go me, even if i use them for the project doesn't matter its call the law, so you would find most countries have  the same laws to protect people and fair enough to.

So mate its not fear tatics getting to me its just that I know the laws I have to abide by, if you don't believe me Ripple just got a $700,000 dollar fine but they got no jail time, luckly, and this is the same thing, http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/05/cryptocurrency-maker-ripple-labs-fined-700k-for-flouting-financial-regs/

The Ripple fine will not be the last, people in crypto that do ICOs will be looking over their shoulders for many years to come. Everyone has this idea that coins are decentralized and immune for laws? WTF!

matt
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:17:01 AM

Community take over?

I will post more later on after more thinking about it

But options to get on bittrex that held quit back were the fact the site was for e-cigs,
So to fix a few problem instead of me hitting my head on the table would be:

Community take over would then part the site from quit the coin and maybe be enough then for bittrex to accept Quit maybe??

If so i would only want keen parties that have supported Quit, not just random people to take it over.

Any ideas as I have no idea about the option of a take over but anything is better than just me tiring to push shit uphill and where the coin will die it feels no matter what i do.

So ideas on a take over of Quit? would it be good for the coin?

I really want Quit to be a real use coin (used to trade e-cigs) and not just pumped to death, that's one con I see

I can still offer places on the site well a few more anyway, and also help where needed if needed etc.

Its just an idea at the moment so feedback would be great!

Matt

i dont see bittrex as a benefit to becoming a real coin. only as a benefit for bagholders to make $$
haha but they seem pretty closed and prudish.

just keep forging ahead Smiley you're doing great.
you're keeping it real, and putting real work into it.

at this point it seems mostly down to getting the shops working well, advertising, and making quit available for the consumers.
sidelights would obviously be getting other businesses to utilise it.

--
i still think a good use for at least a % of the premine is to stake for network security.
which would entail a central figurehead.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: