Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:39:50 AM

Sounds good.
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 02:51:15 AM

Is this quote true?

"recent void created by PayPal and Credit Card merchants that have banned the use of their payment gateways for the sale of nicotine liquid and electronic cigarettes"
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:38:30 AM

Is this quote true?

"recent void created by PayPal and Credit Card merchants that have banned the use of their payment gateways for the sale of nicotine liquid and electronic cigarettes"

100% true
they did it to me and then so did the Credit card merchants, also you can just Google Paypal bans the sale of electronic cigarettes and see all the others that have been banned, and they continue to ban everyone they can find selling e-cigs.

I have copied a email i got from Paypal for you to see below, PayPal has different ruling per country and yes many shops do use PayPal that yet haven't been banned but it's always just a matter of time before they do. Do a Google search for Paypal bans the sale of electronic cigarettes and see what you get.

From:  service@paypal.com.au  [mailto:service@paypal.com.au]  
Sent:  Friday,  ##  November  ####  #:##  AM
To:  sales@evape.com.au
Subject:  Your  account  has  been  limited  

Dear  Matthew Bridgeman,  

After  a  recent  review  of  your  account  activity,  it  has  been
determined  
that
you  are  in  violation  of  PayPal's  Acceptable  Use  Policy  regarding
your  
sales
/  offers  of  e-cigarettes/vaporizers  &  eliquids  on http://store-#b###.mybigcommerce.com.  

In  order  to  comply  with  our  Acceptable  Use  Policy  and  avoid  the

limitation  
of  your  account,  you  will  need  to:  

-  Remove  PayPal  as  a  payment  option,  as  well  as  all  references
to  
PayPal,
including  the  PayPal  logo  and/or  shopping  cart,  from http://store-#b###.mybigcommerce.com.  
-  Submit  the  online  Acceptable  Use  Policy  affidavit.  
The  PayPal  User  Agreement  states  that  PayPal,  at  its  sole discretion, reserves  the  right  to  limit  an  account  for  any violation of  the  User Agreement,  including  the  Acceptable  Use Policy.  

Under  the  Acceptable  Use  Policy,  PayPal  may  not  be  used  for  the sale  of certain  products  that  present  a  risk  to  consumer  safety.
To  identify  
products  that  jeopardize  consumer  safety,  PayPal  reviews  laws,  
regulations
and  other  government  actions,  other  available  information,  and marketing content  related  to  the  product.  The  sale  of  e-cigarettes or  electronic  
cigarettes  from  your  jurisdiction  is  covered  by  this  policy.    

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:01:35 AM

Sounds like a great coin!

But can I ask what sites do you run with electronic cigarettes? You said you have 4+ years of experience in the whitepaper but electronic cigarettes are not that old are they? I don't mean to rude but I would like to know as i have only seen them for a few years on the market

Hi Letsplay, sorry I missed your question on the bottom of page 4, so to answer it:

You can see the site ecigswarehouse.com.au or one that's in need of a rebuild is evape.com.au for example, i run it and its one of the oldest in AUS. Both of these sites are owned by myself. Hope that helps, also your question is not rude at all, ask anything at all as the more feedback the better.

Cheers Matt
letsplay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:46:26 AM

But can I ask what sites do you run with electronic cigarettes? You said you have 4+ years of experience in the whitepaper but electronic cigarettes are not that old are they? I don't mean to rude but I would like to know as i have only seen them for a few years on the market

Hi Letsplay, sorry I missed your question on the bottom of page 4, so to answer it:

You can see the site ecigswarehouse.com.au or one that's in need of a rebuild is evape.com.au for example, i run it and its one of the oldest in AUS. Both of these sites are owned by myself. Hope that helps, also your question is not rude at all, ask anything at all as the more feedback the better.

Cheers Matt

Thanks for the answer Mat, I did a domain lookup and I can see all the info is the same as you claim on the whitepaper so that's good, i like the transparency.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:50:25 AM

Cheers Matt

Thanks for the answer Mat, I did a domain lookup and I can see all the info is the same as you claim on the whitepaper so that's good, i like the transparency.

I have no problem posting  the domain info on the sites so other people can see:

Domain Name   evape.com.au
Status   ok
Registrar Name   Domain Central
Registrant   THE TRUSTEE FOR THE BRIDGEMAN FAMILY TRUST
Registrant ID   ABN 95173751424
Eligibility Type   Other
Registrant Contact ID   C37951-DC
Registrant Contact Name   Matthew Bridgeman

Cheers Matt
letsplay

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:39:57 AM

Cheers Matt

I have no problem posting  the domain info on the sites so other people can see:

Domain Name   evape.com.au
Status   ok
Registrar Name   Domain Central
Registrant   THE TRUSTEE FOR THE BRIDGEMAN FAMILY TRUST
Registrant ID   ABN 95173751424
Eligibility Type   Other
Registrant Contact ID   C37951-DC
Registrant Contact Name   Matthew Bridgeman

Cheers Matt

I am sorry I didn't mean to imply anything bad by looking up the domain info of your site, I really think this coin stands out. You have a great idea and reading the white papers I see its very well thought out especially the vendor site, this is the difference that will make this win!  good luck and I will be watching and mining when i work out how to  Roll Eyes
kiwifruit8

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:17:21 AM

pretty cool op~  Wink

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:21:11 AM

I am sorry I didn't mean to imply anything bad by looking up the domain info of your site, I really think this coin stands out. You have a great idea and reading the white papers I see its very well thought out especially the vendor site, this is the difference that will make this win!  good luck and I will be watching and mining when i work out how to  Roll Eyes

Don't worry I didn't see you as doing anything bad, feel free to look up anything you like. I only posted the Domain info as it shows who I am to others here and being open is a good thing, again don't worry its all good. Please ask anything you would like to, i have thick skin.

Also you can't mine this coin yet the launch is the 27th of this month.

Cheers Matt
beefie

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:32:54 PM

Should I download a wallet yet?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:04:34 AM

Should I download a wallet yet?
New wallets very soon, maybe tomorrow
Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:48:15 AM

Only 4 days to go till launch count down!

beefie

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:00:43 PM

Did you delete my questions?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:56:10 PM

Hi Beef
No  bitcointalk went down for 24 hours and seems to have lost anything that was posted before it went down, So no I didn't delete anything, post again if you need ant thing answered.

Cheers Matt
beefie

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:20:44 PM

Hi Beef
No  bitcointalk went down for 24 hours and seems to have lost anything that was posted before it went down, So no I didn't delete anything, post again if you need ant thing answered.

Cheers Matt

Ok sorry I did not know it was the site down, I see from other threads that it was the problem, My last question was do you think I should mine solo or use a pool?
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:51:52 PM

Keep voting on C-cex!

Register here:

https://c-cex.com/?rf=AD8A02C6D8B60E4C

After vote here:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:47:45 AM

Keep voting on C-cex!

Register here:

https://c-cex.com/?rf=AD8A02C6D8B60E4C

After vote here:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Voting would be great, if you like the idea of QUIT then please cast your vote or express interest on the exchange to have it added.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:14:49 AM

Hi Beef

Cheers Matt

Ok sorry I did not know it was the site down, I see from other threads that it was the problem, My last question was do you think I should mine solo or use a pool?

I would say one of the pools listed in the ANN would be best unless you have some serious hash, but its up to you how you mine the coin as i couldn't say which would be better as it depends on the miner you are using.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:07:46 AM

Wallets updated for the increase in block reward!!
Please download the new wallets in the next few days and replace the old ones.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:06:16 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 04:37:53 AM by QuitDough

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: