Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:54:06 PM

After having a short team meeting about possible changes one thing the team agreed with was offering a bounty for the best input for QUIT on the forum, the community has already helped us see possible changes that would help the coin for the future like higher block reward etc.

So we have decided to reward people that help us by means of: good suggestions or changes for the coin that have valid reasoning and helping out with links and other info like drays just did 2 posts up on the thread. We will offer 500 QUIT per week to the 2 best comments being helpful or idea based.

This will help me as a lot of my time is being used on the creation of the new site, branding, product manufacture and a million other things that are coin related.

Cheers Matt
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:01:11 AM

After having a short team meeting about possible changes one thing the team agreed with was offering a bounty for the best input for QUIT on the forum, the community has already helped us see possible changes that would help the coin for the future like higher block reward etc.

So we have decided to reward people that help us by means of: good suggestions or changes for the coin that have valid reasoning and helping out with links and other info like drays just did 2 posts up on the thread. We will offer 500 QUIT per week to the 2 best comments being helpful or idea based.

This will help me as a lot of my time is being used on the creation of the new site, branding, product manufacture and a million other things that are coin related.

Cheers Matt

Nice to hear Matt and very good that you guys keep the community updated regularly on what you guys are doing with this coin Smiley That is one of the greatest steps into developing a good coin Smiley If I can think of anything else that would help your coin out I will definitely post my suggestions on this thread Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:29:27 AM

The QUIT team has agreed that we will double the block reward, so from 50 to 100, we don't want to go any higher as the coin needs to have value as it will be used to buy products from the site eigsarcade.com

We are going to hold a longer team meeting in a few days to cover more ideas, and once the coin is bullet proof we will do the same for the long term plans like the site, products and all the other parts of the plan. So as we move forward comments and ideas from the community will be valuable for bullet proofing the total larger plan.

Every Friday we will PM the 2 bounties for ideas or comments from the community starting this Friday. So for the best way to get a bounty is read the whitepapers on the ANN so you can see the plan in full.

Quit whitepaper download

Quit Marketing plan download

Preliminary outline e-cigsarcade.com download

Cheers Matt
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:41:04 AM

The QUIT team has agreed that we will double the block reward, so from 50 to 100, we don't want to go any higher as the coin needs to have value as it will be used to buy products from the site eigsarcade.com

We are going to hold a longer team meeting in a few days to cover more ideas, and once the coin is bullet proof we will do the same for the long term plans like the site, products and all the other parts of the plan. So as we move forward comments and ideas from the community will be valuable for bullet proofing the total larger plan.

Every Friday we will PM the 2 bounties for ideas or comments from the community starting this Friday. So for the best way to get a bounty is read the whitepapers on the ANN so you can see the plan in full.

Quit whitepaper download

Quit Marketing plan download

Preliminary outline e-cigsarcade.com download

Cheers Matt
That's a good idea Matt and I think that your team will see that will help more people want to mine this coin Wink Oh and what about the premine? Have you guys discussed about whether or not you will make the premine address public and possibly post when coins are taken from the premine and a brief detail as to why the coins were removed? I just honestly think that would be one of the greatest things to help people deal with the fact that your coin has that large of a premine Smiley Anyways again just a thought Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:00:47 AM

That's a good idea Matt and I think that your team will see that will help more people want to mine this coin Wink Oh and what about the premine? Have you guys discussed about whether or not you will make the premine address public and possibly post when coins are taken from the premine and a brief detail as to why the coins were removed? I just honestly think that would be one of the greatest things to help people deal with the fact that your coin has that large of a premine Smiley Anyways again just a thought Smiley Cheers

Yes Noob, we went over this and the team see no problem with this, So we will add the premine address to the ANN and on the site www.quitdough.com we can put up the costing and spending as they happen and on what its being spent on.

One of the team was in a 3am morning time zone as we were working out a few ideas so we will all meet again and go over this again but we are all in agreement that it’s not a problem at all.

I know trust is earned and I am open to being transparent on all parts of the coin and larger plan as we will work forward with earning the trust of investors as we prove what we are doing is legit. I have always had the opinion that i never want to be looking over my shoulder in life for anything i do as the stress is not worth it, i live a very good life and the last thing i would do is make it a stress or have a bad conscience over bad deeds.

Cheers Matt

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:15:53 AM

Yes Noob, we went over this and the team see no problem with this, So we will add the premine address to the ANN and on the site www.quitdough.com we can put up the costing and spending as they happen and on what its being spent on.

One of the team was in a 3am morning time zone as we were working out a few ideas so we will all meet again and go over this again but we are all in agreement that it’s not a problem at all.

I know trust is earned and I am open to being transparent on all parts of the coin and larger plan as we will work forward with earning the trust of investors as we prove what we are doing is legit. I have always had the opinion that i never want to be looking over my shoulder in life for anything i do as the stress is not worth it, i live a very good life and the last thing i would do is make it a stress or have a bad conscience over bad deeds.

Cheers Matt

Well I have to say that I am impressed that you and your team take the time to go over the suggestions of the community and thread members and for that I thank you Smiley I will definitely be keeping my eye on this coin and more than likely mining it as long as you and your team are honest and transparent with this coin and the community then I don't think you should have too much of a problem making a success with it.  I also look forward to seeing your online vendor site and the products that you guys will offer to people with QUIT Smiley Thanks again for answering my questions and concerns and I wish you guys the best of luck with your coin and look forward to anymore updates and news from you guys Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 03:09:30 PM

Please add

https://quit.suprnova.cc

to the list of pools.

thx

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:50:12 PM

Please add

to the list of pools.

thx

Thanks ocminer
Added to pools

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:34:45 PM

Hi Gang

Block Reward has been doubled from 50 to 100 as per the community request.

Pre-mine wallet will be displayed for transparency.

Pool has been added.

More translations have been completed.

The poor Dev is now working away implementing and recompiling wallets etc for the changes to block reward.

Cheers Matt
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:00:28 PM

Please add

to the list of pools.

thx

shouldn't this be x13?

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:03:51 PM

Please add

to the list of pools.

thx

shouldn't this be x13?

Thx, fixed! Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:44:17 PM

Please add

to the list of pools.

thx

shouldn't this be x13?

Good spotting Miker, thanks
Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:17:41 PM

Thanks for the quick fix ocminer

Pools live on the 27th of this month, as per coin launch

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:14:53 AM

Quit Dough aims to offer future projects to keep the coin profitable, such as a multi-vendor website that specializes in e-liquid & e-cigarettes, an onsite exchange for the general public which simplifies complexities related to crypto trade, introducing new products for sale, new e-liquid flavors, a branded product line.
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:06:53 PM

I like that you announce before launch, I can prepare days before launch and when it is time I only have to press one button and I'm mining away, fair as it should be.
You also show signs of a dedicated team, that looks to be there till the end.

However, I doubt whether your coin will survive a few months.
The competitions is killing, and most coins 'bleed' out in weeks.
The thread gets to long and people get lost in info, people lose interest, or whatever.
I don't know how to fix that, but that is what happens to most coins.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:42:10 PM

I like that you announce before launch, I can prepare days before launch and when it is time I only have to press one button and I'm mining away, fair as it should be.
You also show signs of a dedicated team, that looks to be there till the end.

However, I doubt whether your coin will survive a few months.
The competitions is killing, and most coins 'bleed' out in weeks.
The thread gets to long and people get lost in info, people lose interest, or whatever.
I don't know how to fix that, but that is what happens to most coins.

Hi Mike
We have been working as a team on this for many months and took time to get it right which seems not to be a good thing for a coin, seems like I should have just put this up right away with no plans and seen what happened about 5 months ago. Its a timing thing I think, as now the market is flooded with coins and people may feel let down by some not working out or whatever.

Thanks for the feedback Mike
Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:57:50 PM

The goal of QUIT is long term and we know it will have a future as it’s not relying just on crypto but it has a real purpose in the world of electronic cigarettes for use as a payment gateway after the recent Paypal and CC merchants bans. The team will work on and getting this project up and working no matter the price of BTC or other problems facing crypto in general.

We have the option of offering QUIT directly on the multi-vendor site to the public even with the use of the bastards like PayPal as we can setup a gateway from PayPal into QUOIT DOUGH for the purchase of e-cigs and liquids as the purchase of QUIT is not electronic cigarettes so therefor PayPal will leave it alone. We are thinking the same way for Credit cards as they will now let me sell e-cigs or nicotine liquid but i can use it for the sales of QUIT DOUGH as a means of getting people back up as sellers and give the buyers a place to buy all their products in one place from many sellers with Geo locations set.

Cheers Matt

adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:11:31 PM

The OP is too long but very informative  Wink
estimate time for launcing so we can be prepare?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:05:32 PM

The OP is too long but very informative  Wink
estimate time for launcing so we can be prepare?

Hi Adji
The launch is on the 27th of this month
Yep i know its long ANN and a lot to read but that is as little as i could put in the ANN to roughly explain the plan. If you really want to have some reading there are 3 whitepapers for the goals  Grin

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:07:32 AM

I should add to that why we put up the ANN with a few weeks to go before launch to be as fair as possible and to give people the chance to know its coming so they can read up and see why they would want to invest in Quit. The plans are solid an we have a team with many different skill sets that know what they have to do and when as the coin is ready and has been for some time but holidays and other things delayed the date till the new year.

We are more than open to ideas and discussion about features and transparency with QUIT.
Don't be shy to add your own two cents about anything at all.

Cheers Matt
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: