Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:35:06 AM

Site looks Great!! clean and tidy, will buy me up some more quit as soon as I can, really want to be a vendor!!
Thanks letsplay
We are plugging away on the site and should have most things ready very soon for the vendor stores to be open
nade70

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:21:22 AM

Looking forward to putting some quit towards a purchase  Grin
ralexvalex1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:04:44 PM

You guys know this is yaamp multipool killing the price, right? Just checking.

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:31:15 PM

Yep not much we can do about pools, the biggest problem was people wanted larger blocks when we started out so we upped from 50 to 100 per block and  now its getting hammered for easy mining which in turn isn't a good thing for the coin. It holds back a lot of work we cant do until the mining dumping stops or slows.

I think the only way to sort this out would be to go back to 50 coins per block for a start.
What do you guys think?

Matt
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:33:41 PM

Yep not much we can do about pools, the biggest problem was people wanted larger blocks when we started out so we upped from 50 to 100 per block and  now its getting hammered for easy mining which in turn isn't a good thing for the coin. It holds back a lot of work we cant do until the mining dumping stops or slows.

I think the only way to sort this out would be to go back to 50 coins per block for a start.
What do you guys think?

Matt

I'd recommend to stop POW now and go fully POS.. Its probably the only solution

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:09:16 PM

What do you guys think?

Matt

I'd recommend to stop POW now and go fully POS.. Its probably the only solution
Yep Ocminer
Its like that, been thinking the same but the timing is the biggest problem, but as it sits now the multi-pools are causing havoc for price or investment.
Matt
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:10:36 PM

We're at block 48xxx now.. Maybe take the opportunity and use block 50.000 as POW end ?

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:18:28 PM

We're at block 48xxx now.. Maybe take the opportunity and use block 50.000 as POW end ?
And what about POS rewards , something like:
15% for block 50,000 to 75,000
10% than after 75,000 to 100,000
5% till the last block?

Any feedback welcome

Matt
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:20:29 PM

5% till the last block?

Any feedback welcome

Matt

Hmm.. THATS a good question... No idea to be honest.. What do the other miners/holders think ?

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:37:57 PM

The team at Quit have agreed to give away 1 million Quit coins, we are setting up a easy way for people to get their hands on Quit,but more importantly we are using this as a marketing plan for Quit.

This million quit coins are out of the teams coins and will be under marketing/promtoions as we always said we would user the coins for.

No one is the team has sold any coins and we still plan on using most for the coin and all the parts needed for the coins success.

I will update more once the million coins giveaway is running and that will be a few days away as the vendor site still needs work done this week.

The million coins giveaway will be over time (to minimize dumping) and its implemented in a game and fun way to earn them. It looks good so far in testing faze and it has leader boards and the like so its transparent.
Should be a lot of fun and also push Quit while getting  the word out.

Cheers Matt

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:51:34 PM

5% till the last block?

Any feedback welcome

Matt

Hmm.. THATS a good question... No idea to be honest.. What do the other miners/holders think ?
Yep ill wait and see what others think and go from there.
letsplay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:55:49 AM

The team at Quit have agreed to give away 1 million Quit coins, we are setting up a easy way for people to get their hands on Quit,but more importantly we are using this as a marketing plan for Quit.

This million quit coins are out of the teams coins and will be under marketing/promtoions as we always said we would user the coins for.

No one is the team has sold any coins and we still plan on using most for the coin and all the parts needed for the coins success.

I will update more once the million coins giveaway is running and that will be a few days away as the vendor site still needs work done this week.

The million coins giveaway will be over time (to minimize dumping) and its implemented in a game and fun way to earn them. It looks good so far in testing faze and it has leader boards and the like so its transparent.
Should be a lot of fun and also push Quit while getting  the word out.

https://i.imgur.com/MdU9piV.png

https://i.imgur.com/uizzarm.png

Cheers Matt

Wow looks great! Keep up the good work
So my view for what it counts, changing to POS would be good as yes the dumps from the big mining pools are not good.
getting the higher % sounds like a good idea
Still my favorite coin yet so much going on in a real way
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:48:26 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 08:04:24 AM by pineapples

i guess PoS rewards should be based on desired coin count vs security. ( not to forget the awesome divisibility of crypto, enabling even 5million QUIT to have a much larger $$ value )

larger PoS% earlier on may encourage users to stake, but it will also encourage smaller distribution of coins. this may give rise to some volatility should QUIT gain some value as larger holders dump.
potentially giving large holders a chance of price/product manipulation.

another thing to consider is keeping a healthy proportion of pre-mine for using as network security in the early days.
i cant remember the coin that was succesfully attacked because a large % of coins were held on exchanges, so only a small % were needed to create a 51%

--
ppc is soon to be introducing cold wallet coin minting. which will help with wallet security as the necessary privkeys for moving the coins will not be exposed whilst making them available for minting.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:22:55 PM

Great feedback Pine
Lots to think about, we will not make any rush moves as there is a lot to work out for the best outcome.
But you gave us more to think about.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:15:28 AM

Bounties sent out for works done.
Thanks Pineapples and mikaljan

Busy week again and a few problems solved so all up a good week.
Next week back to it, and getting the first lot of vendors up is top priority.

Cheers Matt
whatsabitworth

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:59:07 PM

Hey Matt and Quit dough team. What's going on these days? I know you're working hard behind the scenes and I'm looking forward to the next update. Keep up the great work!

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:05:30 PM

Hey Matt and Quit dough team. What's going on these days? I know you're working hard behind the scenes and I'm looking forward to the next update. Keep up the great work!

Hi Whats
Its day to day at the moment with what we are doing and there's a lot to do, So today we will be uploading a few more vendor places that have been made offline and then doing more vendor store fronts offline, we are in talks with a few companies to open up more payment gateways options and then some of the team are doing marketing on social media.

The next few days we have other things like getting the interactive giveaway game on the site up and running just how we want it, then we will be contacting the vendors to open their sites up but we need to finish the documents on how to run a store/and how to get sales etc and the list goes on and on for what needed to be finish and what next we need to do.

Cheers Matt

whatsabitworth

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:35:33 PM

Excellent news. I'm doing my best to accumulate a bit of QUIT while the getting is good and maybe have my own storefront in the near future. Which payment options are you trying to adopt and which are currently available?

Thanks.

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:40:43 AM

Excellent news. I'm doing my best to accumulate a bit of QUIT while the getting is good and maybe have my own storefront in the near future. Which payment options are you trying to adopt and which are currently available?

Thanks.
We have got about 7 vendor sites up and will have more up each week and as they are needed.
We will open up places for the next round of vendor stores in a few days and get the first lot ready to go as well.
All going to plan and time.

Cheers Matt
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:57:05 AM

This is awesome. finally . u guys are so cool.
This is what crypto needs a niche to fill. this makes it all worthwhile. Quit is a real for profit biz backed by crypto.  What more do u folks want.      This thing hasn't even begun. All of us are lucky they chose crypto to facilitate payments. They could have just used bank drafts and western union, but they didn't.  Kudos

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: