Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mindy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 12:19:34 AM

Number 2, Number 2!!

Loved it the minute it was made, looks like a lil' face with the L as the nose, and the tip of the Q looks a bit like an e-cig in the mouth. Would look great on e-cig batteries too Smiley

I admit, I am a bit biased though  Cheesy
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:32:48 AM

Number 2, Number 2!!

Loved it the minute it was made, looks like a lil' face with the L as the nose, and the tip of the Q looks a bit like an e-cig in the mouth. Would look great on e-cig batteries too Smiley

oic nice make the cig tip red and add smoke

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Mindy

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 12:32:52 AM

Love this! Nice and simple, but stylish. I am guessing you must have a marketing background Wink
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:49:37 AM

Number 2, Number 2!!

oic nice make the cig tip red and add smoke

So remember this logo is for products that will be branded and sold on the multi-vendor site, its not QUIT DOUGH coin logo, coin be the same as it is.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:25:21 AM

Don't like it myself but a variant on the design.

Once we have one singled out the best design then we do a test print run and put them on the products, have them filmed and professional pictures taken to see the end result.

So keep the votes and idea coming the faster we agree on the simple small designs that will be used on small products like e-cig batteries then we can roll along and get the list of others things done to get the site up and running.

Keep some pressure on bittrex if you have time with an email or tweet to push for the next exchange.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:51:13 AM

Ok So it looks like 2 is in the lead and added some red to the e-cig as requested, this would be an example of the e-liquid bottle for print
The reason we keep it simple is logos need to go an small items and also the more colour the more cost to print and for print setup.

What you guys think?

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 10:39:48 AM

Guys, don't bother with btcpool exchange, big cashout fee! 0.001BTC
That is just not acceptable, cost me 20% fee to withdraw!

Hi just looked and its the same as cryptys  WD Fee: 0.00100000 BTC
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:50:06 AM

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:14:09 AM

BTW,
some more logo's:

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:35:38 PM

Why would you make the logo with red if it's to print on small labels.
black labels can be printed with simple, cheap and efficient label printers.

Adding 2 stripes or red will require a much higher production cost.
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:53:41 PM

Guys, don't bother with btcpool exchange, big cashout fee! 0.001BTC
That is just not acceptable, cost me 20% fee to withdraw!

We are sorry for this oversite and it has been rectified , can you please open a support ticket on the site and send your BTC wallet address with it and transaction details  so this can be fixed ..

I apologise for this as we what to work with the community

https://btcpool.exchange/static/page?url=Support

Ok, good this is a mistake, will remove comment if it is fixed Smiley.

refunded and my apologises again mate !!

No problem, we're all good.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
kubuminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:10:08 PM

guys sent any hash on our pool. thanks. we wait miners
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:09:18 PM

Yes bit, we just ran all the submitted designs and did a test print on them all, the print was done for a e-cig battery (small print) and yes many are to complex and the small parts like the red tip don't look good, also most looks like a mistake.

Great work on all the designs, the team would like to have a design ready for test printing today so if you have any others send them in soon. keep them one colour and simple as this is a logo for very small items.
Great work Guys

Matt
Mindy

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 09:53:36 PM

Thanks guys for all these awesome ideas!! I wonder if we can use some of the flashy logos for publicity stuff like banner ads and things?

I have to agree with bitspender, we need to save on production costs to maximise profits for the vendors and one colour print can apply to many different mediums... We will need colour for other advertising campaigns, so I have saved all the logos so far and we can put it out there when we do other things. This input is so helpful... really appreciate having all these opinions Smiley
letsplay

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:47:45 PM

Nice to see you are making the goals ahead of the timeline, this looks to be a winning coin
I like 2 for designs
I can not vote on the poll?
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 11:04:04 PM

Hi guys, is there somewhere I can buy e-cigs with my QUIT? I want my friend to QUIT  Cheesy
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:10:48 PM

Nice to see you are making the goals ahead of the timeline, this looks to be a winning coin
I like 2 for designs
I can not vote on the poll?

Hi Letsplay

Thanks for the support, I think you need more post count to vote, I am not sure how many but don't worry your vote will be counted.

Cheers Matt
Mindy

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 11:30:03 PM

Hi guys, is there somewhere I can buy e-cigs with my QUIT? I want my friend to QUIT  Cheesy
Hi SecretsOfCrypto,

At the moment it is still a working progress. We are currently working on a comprehensive range of e-cigs and e-liquids that can be purchased on a world-wide marketplace. We hope to have the site complete with a large product range within the next three months. Work has started, pretty much round the clock, regarding branding, implementing the e-commerce software and order processing.

Our team is quietly confident that we should have this up on time and ready to trade.

We will keep you updated on the first post following the ANN (OP) where I introduce myself since we are unable to pin topics to this thread to make it more visible to those coming in to the thread.

Thanks for your patience, we are very keen to have QUIT trading for e-cigs as soon as possible.

To the future of e-cigs and Crypto!!

Mindy
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 11:31:30 PM

Hi SecretsOfCrypto,

At the moment it is still a working progress. We are currently working on a comprehensive range of e-cigs and e-liquids that can be purchased on a world-wide marketplace. We hope to have the site complete with a large product range within the next three months. Work has started, pretty much round the clock, regarding branding, implementing the e-commerce software and order processing.

Our team is quietly confident that we should have this up on time and ready to trade.

We will keep you updated on the first post following the ANN (OP) where I introduce myself since we are unable to pin topics to this thread to make it more visible to those coming in to the thread.

Thanks for your patience, we are very keen to have QUIT trading for e-cigs as soon as possible.

To the future of e-cigs and Crypto!!

Mindy

Hi and thanks for the response. I look forward to seeing your work and will pick up some QUIT in the meantime Smiley
MysteryX

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:59:39 PM

I have been a vaper for many years, so naturally I had to mine a bunch of QUIT... just a shame that the whales have already taken a supernatural dump on the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: