Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ruffyyyy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:26:20 AM

hey hey, my wallet sync and all but didnt stake because i have no mature coins?! What is min coin age?
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:59:06 AM

hey hey, my wallet sync and all but didnt stake because i have no mature coins?! What is min coin age?
2%
min = 24 hours,
max = unlimited

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:56:35 AM

It was a busy week for QUIT, the marketing is going well and the feedback is positive. We have a few interviews lined up for next week, that said the real work is being done at the same time, we have purchased a top of the line server to run the multi vendor site and are putting the site and plan into action as fast as we can.

So far all the parts needed for QUIT have been paid for by the team from our back pockets we still have all our QUIT coins apart from bounties etc. We will continue to run and fund this project as we have been doing for a while yet.

The shares for the Quit team have been sent out this week and the team has agreed that no one will be selling quit until the site is up and running, only then will we just sell coins to get back expenses that are needed to run and setup Quit. The team is in for the long haul and the last thing anyone on the team will do is to dump into the market at any time. I can post the wallets for the team if anyone is interested in the first post on the OP.

We really want to prove we are legit and are making something big with QUIT, the only thing we ask is for support and getting the word out to the world. We will continue to work hard and show we are open and transparent along the way.

If you have any question ask! we have no problem with anyone's questions or feedback.

Also remember this weeks bounty payouts are close so why not get some?

500 QUIT per WEEK for 3 months for the best tweet or social media posts about QUIT(one winner per week)

1000 QUIT per month for the most tweets about QUIT (one winner per month)

1000 QUIT per month for the best social media posts about QUIT (one winner per month)

200 QUIT per month for the best QUIT Meme posted in any social network (one winner per month)

We will offer 500 QUIT per week to the 2 best comments being helpful or idea based (for the next 3 months)

I will also file for a POD very soon, but to get the seven stars we need to be listed on an exchange for 45 days, so I can do the POD now but I cant get all the stars, or so should we just do it now? or wait for about 30 more days? do you guys think this is important now? or wait 30 days?

Cheers Matt
letsplay

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:36:45 AM

I have to say matt, no one seems to give a shit about quit, you seem to be doing a great job yet this place from what I have seen in a short time is not into business they are into, well I am not sure.
I hope you keep up the work as I think this coin is gold.
Keep up the work and updates I am here and own some quit.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:07:37 AM

I have to say matt, no one seems to give a shit about quit, you seem to be doing a great job yet this place from what I have seen in a short time is not into business they are into, well I am not sure.
I hope you keep up the work as I think this coin is gold.
Keep up the work and updates I am here and own some quit.
Letsplay, it's all good!
I know what you are saying I get it.
I have a  plan and the few that do see it will get the reward so don't worry if you have some QUIT then you will be rewarded.
QUIT will work as I am marketing to people that don't even understand crypto into it, and talking to vapers they love the idea, So again thanks but its all good.

Cheers Matt
Whaler

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:07:24 AM

sorry i quit now lulz !  Roll Eyes
Ruffyyyy

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:51:42 PM

i have my bag Grin
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:39:11 PM

And dumping goes on, it seems someone have free electricity or team have persistent enemies.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:54:18 PM

I will also file for a POD very soon, but to get the seven stars we need to be listed on an exchange for 45 days, so I can do the POD now but I cant get all the stars, or so should we just do it now? or wait for about 30 more days? do you guys think this is important now? or wait 30 days?

As to my experience, POD is not something really important these days... Many (if not the most!) recent scam coins had POD completed. POD (especially the one from CryptoAsian) means absolutely nothing, and is more of a tool for a scammers to attract more attention and look legit.

Taking this into account, I think it is not something urgent for you to do now, especially that your presence and activity on this forum means much more than POD. If you really want to complete it, its better to wait this 1 month and then have a full rock-solid 7-star POD, just to put it on the OP so its clear the team is absolutely transparent. Again not that it means something, but for a long-term project as this one, having full POD at some stage is better than some half-done one at the beginning Smiley. You can make a poll if you want to get the feel on what the rest of the community thinks on this.

But of course... a working online shop is worth hundred POD's Smiley, even it it takes only BTC for the beginning.

... this space is not for rent ...
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:54:23 PM

sorry i quit now lulz !  Roll Eyes

“It's always to soon to quit!”  Grin
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:09:33 PM

And dumping goes on, it seems someone have free electricity or team have persistent enemies.
Yes YAd
It would seem free power or just stupidity maybe, don't think we have enemies as I don't play games with people, unless the idea itself is the threat maybe, but I don't see how anyone could mine and sell so low, they are losing money vs power.
The low sells are drying up now which is good but the real kicker for price will be once the teams shows the work being done and the end results, so anyone selling low now is a fool.

Cheers Matt

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:47:32 PM

As to my experience, POD is not something really important these days... Many (if not the most!) recent scam coins had POD completed. POD (especially the one from CryptoAsian) means absolutely nothing, and is more of a tool for a scammers to attract more attention and look legit.

Taking this into account, I think it is not something urgent for you to do now, especially that your presence and activity on this forum means much more than POD. If you really want to complete it, its better to wait this 1 month and then have a full rock-solid 7-star POD, just to put it on the OP so its clear the team is absolutely transparent. Again not that it means something, but for a long-term project as this one, having full POD at some stage is better than some half-done one at the beginning Smiley. You can make a poll if you want to get the feel on what the rest of the community thinks on this.

But of course... a working online shop is worth hundred POD's Smiley, even it it takes only BTC for the beginning.

Thanks for the feedback drays
Yes I am more inclined to get a POD once QUIT has been on the exchange for 45 days to get the 7 stars, but a POD doesn't mean much to me, so I put your idea up as a poll to see what others think.
I am more along the lines of being transparent and open then having some stars in the OP, but some that just jump in for 1 minute for a quick read of the OP might like the POD banner.

At the moment there are so  many other important things to do to get QUIT out there and showing the larger plans will be pulled off very soon, but my downfall I think looking at price/volume etc is hype, The team works more on solid plans that are achievable not hype, but for the plan to really take off hype seems to be important over real plans at this stage, so maybe with all the goings on the team might look at adding hype to the concept.

What do you guys think? work 100% to get the site and other parts up asap or spend some time creating hype around QUIT?

Cheers Matt
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:27:29 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 09:53:02 AM by YAdaminer

Yes YAd
It would seem free power or just stupidity maybe, don't think we have enemies as I don't play games with people, unless the idea itself is the threat maybe, but I don't see how anyone could mine and sell so low, they are losing money vs power.
The low sells are drying up now which is good but the real kicker for price will be once the teams shows the work being done and the end results, so anyone selling low now is a fool.

Cheers Matt

Mentioning enemies I meant on the idea itself cause there was vape coin but that was total scam as I remember. Regarding dumping, QUIT is Pow/PoS and calculation of coins produced each day is only estimation but current breakeven point if we take price of rented MH with data colected from pools puts price of QUIT arround 740sat for last 24 hours and at 450sat for last hour. Many coins were bought lower than that so I think that engaged MH minig QUIT will go down in attempt to equalize breakeven point. But that's only my oppinion, we are still waiting for turrning point. Mentioning PoW/PoS I'm interested at what block PoW ends cause I saw many times that total amount of PoW coins was actually much lower than it was planed cause noone took PoS blocks into equation and how much of them will be generated until last PoW block.

Regarding POD why do you even need it, you with your name can be found as owner of company, if you want POD as marketing point that's OK but then make it as 7 star after 45 days. And just a hint many coins after few days are abandoned/dead and have zero trading volume while QUIT have low but constant volume, I know we can thanks that mostly to dumping, so in every bad thing we can find something positive :-)

Just stick with your plan.  
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:27:21 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 03:19:20 AM by QuitDough

Yes YAd

Cheers Matt

Mentioning enemies I meant on the idea itself cause there was vape coin but that was total scam as I remember. Regarding dumping, QUIT is Pow/PoS and calculation of coins produced each day is only estimation but current breakeven point if we take price of rented MH with data colected from pools puts price of QUIT arround 740sat for last 24 hours and at 450sat for last hour. Many coins were bought lower than that so I think that engaged MH minig QUIT will go down in attempt to equalize breakeven point. But that's only my oppinion, we are still waiting for turrning point. Mentioning PoW/PoS I'm interested at what block PoW ends cause I saw many times that total amount of PoW coins was actually much lower than it was planed cause noone took PoS blocks into equation and how much of them will be generated until last PoW block.

Regarding POD why do you even need it, you with your name can be found as owner of company, if you want POD as marketing point that's OK but then make it as 7 star after 45 days. And just a hint many coins after few days are abandoned/dead and have zero trading volume while QUIT have low but constant volume, I know we can thanks that mostly to dumping, so in every bad thing we can find something positive :-)

Just stick with your plan.  

Thanks YAd

The POW/POS (hybrid) is 50% of each for the life of QUIT, so the POW will be mined out long before the POS coins.

The team will just stick to the plan and this week will be more marketing maybe some hype marketing just to give  the volume a boost while still working on the other parts like the site etc.

I could myself buy up coins to improve the price but I would rather spend my money on the plan not the coin, also I cant really judge whats going on with the coin if I buy up low priced coins just to make it look better. I think its important the coin works more on merit than tricks/hype. If i was doing this for a quick buck I would play with volume and other things but I know QUIT will work, its just going to take some time to climb up to where it should be and this will only happen when people see the work the team is doing come into play.

YAd your help and ideas have been great this week, ill get Mindy to send out a bounty, she will PM you later today. She will also PM a few others for the social bounties from the last week.

Cheers Matt

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:15:42 AM

Banners for site etc

Banners to sleazy?

Example of logos on batteries, not sure myself as which one works better, thinking the text one?

Feedback more than welcome!

Matt

GameOfTrolls

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:43:54 AM

Yes I am more inclined to get a POD once QUIT has been on the exchange for 45 days to get the 7 stars, but a POD doesn't mean much to me, so I put your idea up as a poll to see what others think.
I am more along the lines of being transparent and open then having some stars in the OP, but some that just jump in for 1 minute for a quick read of the OP might like the POD banner.

At the moment there are so  many other important things to do to get QUIT out there and showing the larger plans will be pulled off very soon, but my downfall I think looking at price/volume etc is hype, The team works more on solid plans that are achievable not hype, but for the plan to really take off hype seems to be important over real plans at this stage, so maybe with all the goings on the team might look at adding hype to the concept.

What do you guys think? work 100% to get the site and other parts up asap or spend some time creating hype around QUIT?

Cheers Matt

I think you should get the site sorted, and build yourself a solid foundation. If you build it they will come. Hype doesn't last long in this warped world of crypto, unless it has a firm footing. Glad to see you guys still hard at work. The first steps are the hardest, and perseverance usually pays off even if it takes a while.
Just my 2 sats, but I'm just a troll so what do I know?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:31:17 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 06:50:48 AM by QuitDough

At the moment there are so  many other important things to do to get QUIT out there and showing the larger plans will be pulled off very soon, but my downfall I think looking at price/volume etc is hype, The team works more on solid plans that are achievable not hype, but for the plan to really take off hype seems to be important over real plans at this stage, so maybe with all the goings on the team might look at adding hype to the concept.

Cheers Matt

I think you should get the site sorted, and build yourself a solid foundation. If you build it they will come. Hype doesn't last long in this warped world of crypto, unless it has a firm footing. Glad to see you guys still hard at work. The first steps are the hardest, and perseverance usually pays off even if it takes a while.
Just my 2 sats, but I'm just a troll so what do I know?

Hi Game
The site is being made offline now and will be uploaded live once tested and working 100%, if I had more hours in the day it would be done now but it takes time and there are many parts to the plan, The team will not just knock out a non functioning site to make people excited for 30 minutes to pump, it has to work, and work with crypto currency not just some paypal add on code done in 2 minutes. I know what you are saying and if we could do this in a day we would.

I know its a bit ADD with crypto but real things take time and hard work, nothing good comes from nothing or just hype.

We are on the case and very soon anyone that holds quit will be laughing, hence no one in the team is selling anything and will not for a long while, the  team are open and you can look us up, this isn't some coin grab BS, its a plan to fill a void in a massive market place worth billions and we think crypto can help the problem many now have trying to sell a legal product that paypal or CC merchants will no longer touch.

Again any feedback is good and thanks for the support game.

Cheers Matt
Ruffyyyy

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:46:51 AM

i find it looks awesome matt!!! Wink that logo on the batterie, really nice! Cool keep up your good hard work my friend!!!

cheers
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:46:14 PM

i find it looks awesome matt!!! Wink that logo on the batterie, really nice! Cool keep up your good hard work my friend!!!

cheers
Thanks Ruff, so do you think the banners are to sleazy? and which logo on the battery, small or text, the more feedback the better

Cheers Matt
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:30:10 AM

cheers
Thanks Ruff, so do you think the banners are to sleazy? and which logo on the battery, small or text, the more feedback the better

Cheers Matt
I think the banners look good and tasteful, but I'm torn between both logos. Maybe flip a bitcoin. lol

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: