Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:44:32 PM

How long mature coin for stake(POS) what percentage?
min = 24 hours,
max = unlimited
2%

Cheers matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:47:08 PM

Does anyone knows a good pool for this coin cause suprnova is catastrophy. 6 blocks out of 47 for last hour with half of hash. Something is totaly wrong with that pool.
Other pools are, but the best not sure

http://quit.minerpools.com/

http://quit.binpool.com/

https://quit.coin-miners.info

http://aikapool.com/quit

Ill contact ocminer about the suprnova pool issues

Cheers Matt
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:53:40 PM

Does anyone knows a good pool for this coin cause suprnova is catastrophy. 6 blocks out of 47 for last hour with half of hash. Something is totaly wrong with that pool.
Other pools are, but the best not sure

http://quit.minerpools.com/

http://quit.binpool.com/

https://quit.coin-miners.info

http://aikapool.com/quit

Ill contact ocminer about the suprnova pool issues

Cheers Matt

It seems like some private pool or multipool jumps on low diff and taking majority of coins. That I think is also the reason for dumping.
YAdaminer

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:13:06 PM

Last hour. 9 blocks for suprnova from 48. Net hash was cca 1350MHs from 2700 and when diff goes up multipool jumps off and nethash drops to 1500MHs. Somebody is raping QUIT and dumping on exchange. Buy support droped to 0.33 BTC and price going down fast. We are looking to sub 1000sat, actually 0.1 BTC to 650sat.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 11:17:07 PM

Just checked everything on Suprnova, everything is okay, the Diff spikes suddenly and returns to normal again, I also think its a multipool or a private pool jumping in spontaneously.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:20:34 PM

It seems like some private pool or multipool jumps on low diff and taking majority of coins. That I think is also the reason for dumping.

Yep I would say that will settle down soon, it will get the value back as the plans are coming in place for the business plan/sites etc, many will mine without knowing any plans for the coin and just go on profit, many must not know much about selling coins as they just mass dump, but some people play games to get prices lower then buy back so its hard to know just what people do or why.
Cheers Matt
YAdaminer

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:21:46 PM

Just checked everything on Suprnova, everything is okay, the Diff spikes suddenly and returns to normal again, I also think its a multipool or a private pool jumping in spontaneously.

Thanks for quick respond on the matter.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:29:14 PM

Thanks for checking it out ocminer
Cheer Matt
YAdaminer

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:29:26 PM

Yep I would say that will settle down soon, it will get the value back as the plans are coming in place for the business plan/sites etc, many will mine without knowing any plans for the coin and just go on profit, many must not know much about selling coins as they just mass dump, but some people play games to get prices lower then buy back so its hard to know just what people do or why.
Cheers Matt

Yes Matt it will settle DOWN when price go DOWN enough to the point when mining wont be profitable enough even for private multipool and long PoW period wont help in reaching wanted/expected price level anytime soon and all mentioned can put your project and future plans in danger.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:41:17 PM

Cheers Matt

Yes Matt it will settle DOWN when price go DOWN enough to the point when mining wont be profitable enough even for private multipool and long PoW period wont help in reaching wanted/expected price level anytime soon and all mentioned can put your project and future plans in danger.
We did start with only 50 coins per block to make it look less interesting to multipools etc but people begged for it to be higher, its hard to see exactly what will happen but the team is more than happy to change the POW/POS setup if needed in the future.

Cheers Matt
YAdaminer

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:59:53 PM

Cheers Matt

We did start with only 50 coins per block to make it look less interesting to multipools etc but people begged for it to be higher, its hard to see exactly what will happen but the team is more than happy to change the POW/POS setup if needed in the future.

Cheers Matt

Block reward have nothing with this situation, problem is that multipool getting arround 80% of all minted coins and dumping them on exchange, my quick calculation gives me price of arround 600sat as break even point for multipool and as nethash will go down that point will go lower cause they'll getting more coins with same hash or same coins with less hash, anyway I'll leave few miners on suprnova but I don't see how you can pull this out . Good luck Matt
Hope I'm wrong
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:13:28 AM

Yep, Untill people see the plan and see the worth its hard, I would say when people see its a tradable coin for products the buy orders should eat away low dumps, its only days old so I expected to see many things i can't control but I will stick with the plan and work away and see what the market thinks.

Cheers Matt
Mindy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 08:54:11 AM

Thanks everyone for sending your up to date wallet addresses, bounties are paid out for now.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Ready for a new week!  Grin
justbee

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:42:15 PM

Linux 64 bit wallet https://www.mediafire.com/?21qoa80eo39aoua

Qj9Dg7jUDFmZs7w9Xz3F3xm89nUDDgyFXU
Mindy

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 09:14:11 PM

Linux 64 bit wallet https://www.mediafire.com/?21qoa80eo39aoua

Qj9Dg7jUDFmZs7w9Xz3F3xm89nUDDgyFXU

Thankyou for your hard work! I have paid your bounty. Smiley
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:58:55 PM

On the mining pool topic: I can see at least one big multipool mining QuitDough currently and dumping it for Bitcoin: the yaamp.com. Thats my favorite multipool actually, they are pretty fast at adding new coins, and seam to distribute hash in a smart way.
BTW, you could try to mine QuitDough using that multipool (in case you believe multipool has more chances of getting the blocks). As far as I know, if you give QuitDough wallet address as a username to this pool, you will get payouts in QuitDoughs Smiley. Supposedly that means if the pool mines QUIT block, your portion will be transferred to your wallet, not sure what happens if pool mines other coin's block. Probably if you give QUIT wallet as username, your hash will be used only for mining QuitDough, but don't know for sure... I did not test this functionality myself though, so do not rely on this to work flawlessly! I just tell what I read on their website: "We also allow payouts in any currency we mine. Just use your wallet address as the username."
So this is just an info - you can use it at your risk.., or discard it Smiley. If someone tries that, would be nice to hear about the result, as I am curious too Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:17:34 AM

Lots to do this week, starting with marketing the idea of Quit to vapers (e-cig users) We will push the social networks over time this week and also be in the back end of the new vendor site to get it up as soon as possible. So coffee has been shipped in by the truck load and the team is ready to get sore eyes and heads.
Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:17:52 AM

OP has also been jazzed up a bit today to make it easier to read and use

Cheer Matt
YAdaminer

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:57:21 AM

On the mining topic I can say that things are developing as I said they would. The thing is that yaamp multipool is not one that causing problems and main thing is that pool which is operating at hash which is the same as suprnova hash and jumping on and of is getting 2/3 of all blocks/coins and suprnova getting 1/3. Is it just bad luck or something else I just dont know, I'm just saing what everyone can find, see and conclude for themselfs. Exchange price movement is just result of all that.
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:02:39 AM

keep up the good work.
I still think this is a good business plan and will keep supporting this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: