Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Quit have a community takeover?
YES - 16 (61.5%)
NO - 10 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QUIT] Quit Dough, Real Products (e-cigs) +Multi-Vendor Vape Site  (Read 61355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuitDough (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:08:10 AM

Nice, So when will you announce the top coin holders for the vendor spots on the site and site eta?

FREE VENDOR STORE FRONTS FOR THE MULTI-VENDOR SITE WILL BE AWARDED TO THE HIGHEST COIN HOLDERS (in wallet) NEXT WEEK THIS TIME.

So the people that hold the most QUIT get places to sell on the site as soon as its up and running, so the more quit you have in wallet the better the chance to get a FREE shop front.

We will offer new places each month using the same deal, the first opening will be for 5 spots to get a store front, then the same each month after that.

So 1 week to get some QUIT.

We will come back with more info soon on that side of things very soon.

Cheers Matt

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:35:48 AM

The site is coming along, being its built off line then to be uploaded soon, I thought i would show some of the sites images as a tease.

copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:23:21 PM

do we have an estimate on when pow finishes?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:55:01 PM

do we have an estimate on when pow finishes?

Hi Copy
Quit is a POW/POS (hybrid) its 50% of each for the life of QUIT, so the POW will be mined out long before the POS coins.
As we move forward we can always change things to suit the coin, investors and the community, but not yet as we have lots of work to do.

Cheers Matt
letsplay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:11:55 AM

Love the teaser pics above, looking forward to the end of next week to see if I have enough coins to get a free store!! Buying more as I can and the price is going up all week.
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:51:29 AM

Love the teaser pics above, looking forward to the end of next week to see if I have enough coins to get a free store!! Buying more as I can and the price is going up all week.
Thanks Letsplay

We will send out the first 5 VIP store owners next Thursday, Friday my time. We will get the top coin holders when asked to send a small amount quit to prove they own the wallet and then we will send back some coins to the wallet owners, this will make it above board and it will make sure the right people get the offer of the store fronts. Hope that makes sense.

The e-liquids will be the first things on the site as we now have all that sorted out, the team made a direct database from us to the factory to make the process of ordering and shipping faster. Again lots to do this week but its all getting there in about the right time frame we are working towards. The Branded labels are sorted out and being printed up in lots of 1000 to start with as there are a few different flavors.

We will offer 5 stores or more each month.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:25:14 AM

FREE VENDOR STORE FRONTS FOR THE MULTI-VENDOR SITE WILL BE AWARDED TO THE HIGHEST COIN HOLDERS (in wallet) NEXT THURSDAY.

So the people that hold the most QUIT get places to sell on the site as soon as its up and running, so the more quit you have in wallet the better the chance to get a FREE shop front.

We will offer new places each month using the same deal, the first opening will be for 5 spots to get a store front, then the same each month after that.

Cheers Matt

letsplay

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:48:03 AM

FREE VENDOR STORE FRONTS FOR THE MULTI-VENDOR SITE WILL BE AWARDED TO THE HIGHEST COIN HOLDERS (in wallet) NEXT THURSDAY.

Cheers Matt

I have been spreading the great word QUIT! any spare quit for me?
I really am keen to get enough to run a free store  Roll Eyes
Ruffyyyy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:11:00 AM

Cheers Matt

i hope not only the 5 3mio premine wallets count for this!?
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:35:39 AM

Cheers Matt

Hi Ruff
No they don't count to the total 5 top wallets, all 5 top wallets will community coin holders. This is why i had a had a block explorer made with rich list included so everyone can see whats going on for transparency.
The site in time will have other non crypto vendors as it grows but they will not be free shops that's for sure.
We are trying to reward people for not just holding the coin but also for ideas, help and support.

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:09:24 AM

Cheers Matt

I have been spreading the great word QUIT! any spare quit for me?
I really am keen to get enough to run a free store  Roll Eyes

Sorry letsplay I almost missed your post, so ill PM you. Yes i have spare quit for hard workers.
Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:20:23 AM

Team has some more videos done

These are for the vaper / e-cig community as we have been asked what is QUIT many times and its hard to explain it in an email/tweet
The marketing is going well but its only 10% at the moment as we have so many things we need finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNe2LaZFQt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADJ-mICrQ4k

Cheers Matt
Ruffyyyy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:31:59 PM

Cheers Matt

Hi Ruff
No they don't count to the total 5 top wallets, all 5 top wallets will community coin holders. This is why i had a had a block explorer made with rich list included so everyone can see whats going on for transparency.
The site in time will have other non crypto vendors as it grows but they will not be free shops that's for sure.
We are trying to reward people for not just holding the coin but also for ideas, help and support.

Cheers Matt

ok thats nice to hear! Smiley have a big bag and will buy more, you make a good hard work, wish in crypto we have more like you and your team!

Cheers
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:38:34 PM

Cheers Matt

Hi Ruff

Cheers Matt

ok thats nice to hear! Smiley have a big bag and will buy more, you make a good hard work, wish in crypto we have more like you and your team!

Cheers

Thanks for the support Ruff

Cheers Matt
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:33:17 PM

The site is coming along, being its built off line then to be uploaded soon, I thought i would show some of the sites images as a tease.

letsplay

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:08:41 AM

Quit received thanks Mat
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:59:38 AM

In general I think it's a  very nice project, but there's an aspect which doesn't convince me so much: the e-cigs matching.
Here in Europe where I live e-cigarettes are already 'out of fashion'... some year ago, there were e-cigarettes shops in every corner, but now  there are a very few, located only is big shopping centres.
So why have you chosen this product?   

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:41:12 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 09:10:25 PM by QuitDough

In general I think it's a  very nice project, but there's an aspect which doesn't convince me so much: the e-cigs matching.
Here in Europe where I live e-cigarettes are already 'out of fashion'... some year ago, there were e-cigarettes shops in every corner, but now  there are a very few, located only is big shopping centres.
So why have you chosen this product?  
Hi El

Your question has a lot to do with why the two match, even though e-cigs look to be out of fashion they are growing at pace and expected to be double as an industry from 4-5 billion now to 10 B in 2017 world wide. The main problem facing the industry is lack of payment gateways. The major gateways both Paypal and credit card merchants have banned the sale of e-cigs and liquids with their gateways in the US and now they are doing the same in many other counties.

Now I  don't live  in Europe but  being in the industry for the last 4.5 years as a seller I do follow news and info world wide and yes I think renting a high price bricks and mortar shop anywhere wouldn't make sense for e-cigs in general as how you you compete with online sales? I would say what you are seeing is not that e-cigs are no longer used to more being a lot of people setup expensive shop fronts with over priced rents and couldn't beat the online vendors, so they closed.

The main problem when talking about the European Union is you are not talking about one country and its rules or affecting regulation you are talking about 28 member countries all with different rules etc and all of this with a fast changing from bricks and mortar to online sales taking over. The plan is world wide and it aims for a solution to a problem that is very real.

Cheers Matt

copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:45:15 PM

Ghost pool is literally mining all the coins... get ready for a pump ladies and gents...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

QuitDough (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:04:51 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 09:34:52 PM by QuitDough

FREE VENDOR STORE FRONTS FOR THE MULTI-VENDOR SITE WILL BE AWARDED TO THE HIGHEST COIN HOLDERS (in wallet) THIS THURSDAY.

So only a few days to get some QUIT.

Cheers Matt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: