Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 04:14:04 PM

Why is it exponential evolution/growth?
With better technology and global communication, less time is needed for humans to communicate ideas.  With technology's exponential advancement, comes humanity's increased awareness/consciousness.  This is why many individuals are realizing the truth of our man-made society, or waking up.

Thank you for asking questions, by the way, rather than rejecting the idea.  Asking why is a key part in understanding.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drekk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Who shot who in the what now?

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 04:32:23 PM

So you're saying we're experiencing "exponential evolution" in technology (over what time period? compared to what?) and mankind has made that same exponential improvement (again: time period?), therefore an individual human being is able to ........ (help me here, please.)

I still find it hard to grasp your promising premise and the conclusions you draw from there.

☛ GPG Key / Fingerprint: CDFF 083A 3056 7DD8 B5B9  6687 726C AB05 D6AE 6148
☛ Overly attached BitMinter miner // 4pmlIE9idmlvdXMgdHJvbGwgaXMgb2J2aW91cy4g4pm
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 04:42:43 PM

So you're saying we're experiencing "exponential evolution" in technology (over what time period? compared to what?) and mankind has made that same exponential improvement (again: time period?), therefore an individual human being is able to ........ (help me here, please.)

I still find it hard to grasp your promising premise and the conclusions you draw from there.

Time is all relative to the amount of change that occurs in it.  That's why for me and many people I know, time feels to be going faster.  We've been evolving exponentially since our creation.  An individual human is able to learn more about the world than ever before, quicker and therefor increase self awareness more than ever before, quicker.  Humans must find this change within their self, it's happening to everyone, though some are more in tune with it than others.  Humans are becoming smarter and rediscovering the true nature of our reality, which is that we make our reality in our mind.

Hope that helped.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Ragnar17

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 04:43:54 PM

Hey I bet your trip was great but to bad nobody told you that the thoughts in your head do not translate to reality.

And a personal thought do you really think the world is "waking up" spiritually or in any other way. I would think that very small population is woken up while the vaster and vaster majority has their eyes closed and brains shut off to the truth.
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 04:48:57 PM

Time is all relative to the amount of change that occurs in it.  That's why for me and many people I know, time feels to be going faster.  We've been evolving exponentially since our creation.  An individual human is able to learn more about the world than ever before, quicker and therefor increase self awareness more than ever before, quicker.  Humans must find this change within their self, it's happening to everyone, though some are more in tune with it than others.  Humans are becoming smarter and rediscovering the true nature of our reality, which is that we make our reality in our mind.

Hope that helped.

Just... last page. Upgraded cell tower != +5 IQ. Gah!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 05:06:45 PM

Hey I bet your trip was great but to bad nobody told you that the thoughts in your head do not translate to reality.

And a personal thought do you really think the world is "waking up" spiritually or in any other way. I would think that very small population is woken up while the vaster and vaster majority has their eyes closed and brains shut off to the truth.
Yes, the vast majority is not yet awaken, this is changing.  Those will succumb to the truth later this year.

Other posters, leave the ridicule in the hookah lounge thread, if you're posting in here you must have a valid, logical argument other than insults.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 05:12:16 PM

Other posters, leave the ridicule in the hookah lounge thread, if you're posting in here you must have a valid, logical argument other than insults.

Dank, your posts are idiotic.

Hmm, seems I was able to post an insult.  I guess your mental view of reality doesn't apply to anyone but you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 05:29:58 PM

Just found these old instrumentals I produced about two years ago, figured I'd share em.

http://www.2shared.com/video/y5LGb5Zp/hhin.html
http://www.2shared.com/video/5OWUUFh7/hhin2.html

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 05:33:20 PM

Yes, the vast majority is not yet awaken, this is changing.  Those will succumb to the truth later this year.

Your IQ may be too low to understand this, but nothing is going to happen in December.

Your high ramblings are nothing more than philosophy and speculation.  Just because you believe something is true does not make it so.  That's what the rest of us call your opinion.

Have anyone ever convinced you of something and made you change your mind?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 05:51:52 PM

Ancient Chinese, Mayans, Aztec, Incas, Hindus, Hopi and other societies, completely alienated from one another, all predict a new age will dawn at the end of this year.  You're telling me your knowledge, surpasses the combined knowledge of our ancestors who clearly knew more about cosmology, spirituality and the universe than we do now?

Let's not forget the scientific evidence that reinstates this occurrence of singularity and even spirituality.

Let me add, I didn't believe in 2012 after reading up about it on the internet, I came to the conclusion myself, with some friends.

I'm curious, what research have you conducted to draw your conclusion?  Is it nothing more than speculation?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 06:05:45 PM

Ancient Chinese, Mayans, Aztec, Incas, Hindus, Hopi and other societies, completely alienated from one another, all predict a new age will dawn at the end of this year.  You're telling me your knowledge, surpasses the combined knowledge of our ancestors who clearly knew more about cosmology, spirituality and the universe than we do now?

Let's not forget the scientific evidence that reinstates this occurrence of singularity and even spirituality.

I'm curious, what research have you conducted to draw your conclusion?  Is it nothing more than speculation?

Dank - spirituality is not science.  How can they know more about something that is only philosophical?  Our knowledge today of cosmology and the universe certainly surpasses what they had back then.  There is no logical way ancient cultures could possibly know more about reality than we do today, and they certainly could not know about the future.

I try not to deal in speculation.  I'm a scientist and I believe in facts, or overwhelming probability.  I understand the laws of physics and how the universe works (most of it - string theory still puzzles me).   I know for a fact (i.e. not an opinion) that if you jump from a tall building you will not be able to overcome gravity with your view of reality and you will fall, probably to your death.

Everything humanity knows about the universe says nothing will happen in December.  There are only ancient fables (i.e. fairy tales) that say otherwise.  I understand your habit makes you susceptible to fabulous possibilities and ideas, but in the end you have to come back to actual reality.

P.S.  See how I answered your questions and didn't skip over items that didn't agree with my views?

drekk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Who shot who in the what now?

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 06:10:03 PM

Ancient Chinese, Mayans, Aztec, Incas, Hindus, Hopi and other societies, completely alienated from one another, all predict a new age will dawn at the end of this year.  You're telling me your knowledge, surpasses the combined knowledge of our ancestors who clearly knew more about cosmology, spirituality and the universe than we do now?

They're long gone. Mankind has evolved exponentially since then.

☛ GPG Key / Fingerprint: CDFF 083A 3056 7DD8 B5B9  6687 726C AB05 D6AE 6148
☛ Overly attached BitMinter miner // 4pmlIE9idmlvdXMgdHJvbGwgaXMgb2J2aW91cy4g4pm
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 06:16:24 PM

I never asserted spirituality is science.  We have a greater scientific knowledge of the universe, yes, they had a greater spiritual understanding of the universe.  You can't dismiss their credibility simply because they existed long ago.  Look at the ancient structures built upon our earth, the pyramids, monoliths, extremely complex structures that we would have difficulty replicating, even with the best technology.

Since you're a scientist, what is quantum physics to you?

They're long gone. Mankind has evolved exponentially since then.
Technologically, yes.  Humanity largely lost the spiritual wisdom we once had, and that is what is returning, this year.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 06:38:30 PM

Technologically, yes.  Humanity largely lost the spiritual wisdom we once had, and that is what is returning, this year.

Define what you call "spiritual wisdom".  To me, that means the thoughts of a person, which has never affected anything outside their own reality.  That has not changed at all - people still believe in sky faeries despite overwhelming evidence and probability to the contrary.

Since you're a scientist, what is quantum physics to you?

Quantum physics is a branch of physics dealing with physical phenomena at microscopic scales, where the action is on the order of the Planck constant. Quantum mechanics departs from classical mechanics primarily at the quantum realm of atomic and subatomic length scales. Quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of much of the dual particle-like and wave-like behavior and interactions of energy and matter.

I never asserted spirituality is science.  We have a greater scientific knowledge of the universe, yes, they had a greater spiritual understanding of the universe.  You can't dismiss their credibility simply because they existed long ago.  Look at the ancient structures built upon our earth, the pyramids, monoliths, extremely complex structures that we would have difficulty replicating, even with the best technology.

Spiritual understanding is on a personal basis Dank!  People today have the same imagination they did thousands of years ago, except now we don't have irrational fears of the unknown like they did back then.   We could easily build the pyramids or any other structure with modern technology, if there was a need - the pyramids were built because the Egyptians thought it would help them get to an afterlife - we we know today does not exist.

Do you see where you are passing spirituality off as fact?  That is where your logic is failing.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:08:15 PM

Spiritual wisdom would be the accumulative knowledge and understanding of our universe, also known as god.  God isn't some bearded man sitting in the clouds, god is the universe.  The universe, or god, created us.  The universe, or god, forms our conscious and we are all one conscious experiencing our self from multiple points of perspective.  Not sure what you were referencing as sky fairies, but there is significant evidence and probability that life exists elsewhere, meaning UFO sightings of today to be the same as what was once called angels.

While I understand the basis of quantum mechanics, I'm not going to pretend to have studied it in depth.  I do, however, see it bridging the gap between spirituality and science.  The fact that an observer is needed to solidify energy into particles rather than a wave suggests our reality is created by our consciousness.

I believe quantum physics coincides with spirituality, as ego's view on the universe (through science) and consciousness's perspective (through philosophy and spirituality), respectively.

Rarity

Activity: 182

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:12:30 PM

The ancients were drunk mostly illiterate idiots with a depraved spirituality that had yet to evolve morals against slavery, racism, sexism, war, and even things like human and animal sacrifice.  Their lives were nasty and brutal and ignorant.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:14:52 PM

Hmm,Dank not that I myself believe in this, but when I read your resent post the Van Deaniken movies might be interting for you (if you haven't already seen them), the better one are sadly only available in german.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LeHm3yVrSg&list=PLA801CF4DB113E495&feature=plcp

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:28:07 PM

Ancient Aliens, heh, I've watched that before and while it got me thinking, it's not what conceived my beliefs.

By the way, I think this page could be helpful for those trying to get a better understanding of quantum physics:

http://www.vision.net.au/~apaterson/science/physics_quantum.htm

Rarity

Activity: 182

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:41:56 PM

The author also points out that every President since Carter, the US military, all religion, and the world evolution is actually controlled by the Illuminati.  How can I trust this evolution you are talking about if it is under the control of the Forces of Darkness?  Do you think my spiritual group is safe from their control?

http://www.vision.net.au/~apaterson/politics/economic_meltdown_1.htm

The members of these families are to varying degrees (depending on their importance) spiritually 'possessed' and controlled by a cabal of demonic Astral beings. (they are demons in the true sense of the word) The 'Spiritual Possession' I speak of is invoked through the use of satanic rituals in which chosen members of Illuminati families are inducted into the higher ranks of the 'elite'. (e.g the rituals of the Skull and Bones Society and Bohemian Grove are but just two well known examples of this process)

Is there any way to undo the Satanic rituals?  Maybe I should consult with my spiritual group on this.

The Illuminati also use technologies most humans are completely unaware of such as the adverse subliminal vibrational effects of electromagnetic radiation, of which the US military facility called HAARP located in Alaska is but just one example. They also use HAARP to heat up the ionosphere to create super storms such as hurricane Katrina in August 2005 and then by suddenly switching HAARP off to cause earthquakes. (such as the one that occurred in China in May 2008 that killed 90,000 people.

They have 'stolen' and suppressed free energy technologies discovered by Tesla and others since the 1930s.  Using such technologies they have established human bases on the dark side of the Moon since the mid 1950s (you read correctly - mid 1950s) and had humans landing on Mars using flying saucer technology in 1962.

Do you think they could harness this technology to mine Bitcoins?

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:50:50 PM

Fortunately, I posted a link to quantum physics, not Illuminati.

And regarding 'Illuminati', sure, there's not some secret cooperating organization that calls them self the Illuminati, but there is a power structure controlling (or as we call, governing) humans.  So, yes dark forces (ego) do have control over most of the world, for now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: