Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179121 times)
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:39:02 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 07:54:10 PM by Poly#Crypto

You should make a brighter theme, not everybody likes darkness everywhere Wink

I'm working on a brighter, a silver and a blue theme...

However PayCon has a function swappable themes. So every user can easily create a custom theme.  Wink
You have to be a little familiar with stylesheets, such as for example css3.

Oh... If you can not wait:

Go to the directory PayCon/src/qt/res/themes or PayCon/themes.
There you create a new folder Original.
Then you create a new file named styles.qss in the Original folder.
That's it... and in the menu item Themes you can set the original now.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:07:59 PM

If anyone wanna help a fella to buy some of those CONs at a reasonable price please pm me and maybe we'll work something out Smiley
Come on, don't hide them, I know you bag holders are even too full of CONs Tongue

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:10:01 AM

If anyone wanna help a fella to buy some of those CONs at a reasonable price please pm me and maybe we'll work something out Smiley
Come on, don't hide them, I know you bag holders are even too full of CONs Tongue

Yeah I'm sure we can sort something out, get to be a CON artist Wink
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:20:46 AM

Yeah, true with focus on Constand (and Cryptoplays), wallet working perfectly and very fast. Still not sure which theme i like best :/
Think teh default one, looks so professional with the big red symbols for transactions Smiley

The muggle one, lol. ( what is a "muggle" exactly. Not rich not poor or? )

Constand needs really flashy design / template.
In the gaw thread somewhere in those thousands of postings was the one from http://btc.com , or close for about 12.95$.
The Connectedly must be clearly seen. For people from house to house.

Ebay will be getting  jealous, they not even have their own coin, Even Amazon has one

ConStand is a great idea, I have been trying to get a hold of nixminer to see if we can work on the templates.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:30:47 AM

I got more questions if you don't mind, maybe they have been answered, but in case anybody else is curious it might not harm to repeat.

1) If I receive some amount of PayCon to a wallet address they stay in a block size of the amount received until they stake or I split them, right?
2) If I split them myself, can I send from the same wallet address(PCam3Ez7QQfrErkkwo2duZCq82NJepDvUG) to the same wallet address (PCam3Ez7QQfrErkkwo2duZCq82NJepDvUG) for the purpose to have different block sizes?
3) If I receive small amounts to the same address they will combine to stake together automatically, but if I receive small amounts to different addresses they will not combine, right? And I risk that they will never stake in that case?
5) Why small blocks have a risk to never stake?
6) Are you that guy in ''proof of developer'' picture?

Thanks

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:53:58 AM

I got more questions if you don't mind, maybe they have been answered, but in case anybody else is curious it might not harm to repeat.

1) If I receive some amount of PayCon to a wallet address they stay in a block size of the amount received until they stake or I split them, right?
2) If I split them myself, can I send from the same wallet address(PCam3Ez7QQfrErkkwo2duZCq82NJepDvUG) to the same wallet address (PCam3Ez7QQfrErkkwo2duZCq82NJepDvUG) for the purpose to have different block sizes?
3) If I receive small amounts to the same address they will combine to stake together automatically, but if I receive small amounts to different addresses they will not combine, right? And I risk that they will never stake in that case?
5) Why small blocks have a risk to never stake?
6) Are you that guy in ''proof of developer'' picture?

Thanks

1) Yes, if the transaction will stay in the same as the amount received. The default Stake threshold is 500 which means if you have multiple transactions below that amount they will combine until larger than 500, or if larger than 1000 it will split into two Blocks.
2) Yes, you can select the addresses and and any Blocks you want to use with "Coin Control" it is located in the "Send Coins" tab and click on "add inputs"
3) Yes, this whole statement is correct.
5) At 14 days the Coinage of the Blocks stop growing, Coinage is measured by the number of Coins in the Block * days past, these compete on the network. If the average Block to Stake at 3 days is 500, it would have the same weight as a Block of 90-100 at 14 day age (ballpark), while some smaller Blocks would have a chance to Stake at lower difficulty, the smaller they are the less chance they have to Stake, if small enough then they may never Stake.
6) lol, no
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:32:54 AM

I was given the suggestion that we should do a "Muggle Relief Fund" We could gather a bunch of CON and give it to everyone who lost money in PayCoin, it'd be great PR.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:03:56 AM

this is coin is good and dev can obviously code but this coin aint going no where with that name. if you change it you will see new levels

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:21:30 AM

this is coin is good and dev can obviously code but this coin aint going no where with that name. if you change it you will see new levels

Then it's just like every other Coin, better to be different.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:22:55 AM

Why after splitting my blocks my coins are not shown at either address in http://blockexperts.com/con/address/ ? Coins are shown in my wallet though... And I can find them by transaction id also. Are they safe?

ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:23:04 AM

its your call, wouldnt want to see hard work go to waste very rare in crypto. most coins are scams

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:28:27 AM

its your call, wouldnt want to see hard work go to waste very rare in crypto. most coins are scams

Personally I don't think a name matters too much because a person could see it as PayCon and pass by but the more adventurous ones would take a chance so you gain more knowledgeable people.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:46:00 AM

Personally I don't think a name matters too much because a person could see it as PayCon and pass by but the more adventurous ones would take a chance so you gain more knowledgeable people.

but given the amount of people in crypto is not alot, to get some serious attention a good name would be a start. i only say change it because your committed and talented. if your working on a coin with a name like paycon building stuff that 90% of released crypto coins haven't i think people should take you more seriously. you need new logo revamp and then this could seriously be a competitor. one name change and see the buzz it causes.

i will keep watching but for now will be on the sidelines. great work here dev your talented dont let it get wasted.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:00:48 AM

but given the amount of people in crypto is not alot, to get some serious attention a good name would be a start. i only say change it because your committed and talented. if your working on a coin with a name like paycon building stuff that 90% of released crypto coins haven't i think people should take you more seriously. you need new logo revamp and then this could seriously be a competitor. one name change and see the buzz it causes.

i will keep watching but for now will be on the sidelines. great work here dev your talented dont let it get wasted.

To be honest, I love the name and idea of it because it makes it fun and non-professional. I like that it gives the freedom to add whatever you want to it without worrying if it would fit the image and having no deadlines lets you just build at your leisure. Can something become a huge sensation called PayCon? That seems like a challenge to me, if people don't like it or are a little offended by it, then that's great! a little negative PR can do wonders and this is a lot of fun for me.

What were you thinking about a new PayCon logo? I like the black and yellow but maybe we can spice it up, I'm happy to donate some Coins towards a revamp if you have something you think would look good.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:58:07 AM

Would also like to know what thinks about the PayCon Logo.

Like the color, too.
Maybe he means our PayCon guy pippi on PayCoin could offend some People (especially those who lost much money in XPY. but especially they should join the CON)
A more professional look/design, maybe?

I think it´s name should stay, at least for now. Later changes possible. Everything possible with Con Smiley

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
flyingplows

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:34:06 AM

Don't change anything Wink It's super cool the way it is, unless you are feeling serious about competing with Bitcoin like Paycoin did Grin
You got your niche and you're good at it.
The only reason I would see it needing to change is in case Paycoin dies, everybody forgets it and there is another big scamcoin that shits on itself and its holders comparably to that Homero's Paycoin Grin

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:56:44 AM

Like the color, too.
Maybe he means our PayCon guy pippi on PayCoin could offend some People (especially those who lost much money in XPY. but especially they should join the CON)

I think it´s name should stay, at least for now. Later changes possible. Everything possible with Con Smiley

I don't think it would be offensive to people who lost money in XPY, I really like the slap it together kind of feel of it all where you grab stuff you like and just integrate without really giving too much thought to it. I love the name but if we truly got bored of it and XPY died completely then we could change it and that is really the beauty of it, with a good team working together you can literally change anything you want about it as long as it is beneficial towards everyone.

I've been thinking a lot about doing a "Muggle Relief Fund" we should try to gather a HUGE portion of PayCon (5-10% of the Coins) and donate it to everyone that lost money in XPY. It would be great way to expose ourselves to the world, I can put in a fair amount for this (up to 250k CON), what do you guys think?
flyingplows

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:30:52 AM

Like the color, too.

I don't think it would be offensive to people who lost money in XPY, I really like the slap it together kind of feel of it all where you grab stuff you like and just integrate without really giving too much thought to it. I love the name but if we truly got bored of it and XPY died completely then we could change it and that is really the beauty of it, with a good team working together you can literally change anything you want about it as long as it is beneficial towards everyone.

I've been thinking a lot about doing a "Muggle Relief Fund" we should try to gather a HUGE portion of PayCon (5-10% of the Coins) and donate it to everyone that lost money in XPY. It would be great way to expose ourselves to the world, I can put in a fair amount for this (up to 250k CON), what do you guys think?

And just how would you determine that this guy really lost money in XPY and the guy next to him did not. Or maybe half of those victim guys turns out to be Homero himself... That would be so nasty! Make an advertisement banner ''Homero traded his XPY for CON'' Tongue

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:22:09 AM

Like the color, too.

And just how would you determine that this guy really lost money in XPY and the guy next to him did not. Or maybe half of those victim guys turns out to be Homero himself... That would be so nasty! Make an advertisement banner ''Homero traded his XPY for CON'' Tongue

That's easy, just talk to the most prominent people on forum.gethashing, most know each other and miners who lost out on it all.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:16:22 PM

At this point, I'm running every other mined block gets rejected. Here's an example below. I'm out in the boonies, so my bandwidth is not super huge... is this what's causing this or do I have something else going on?

Date: 4/23/2015 22:36
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 CON
Net amount: -652.00 CON
Transaction ID: 28b0788613c12255bd9f4e132ffe2a27f47658939a45feaa6b9221423df79a4d

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: