Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:02:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179121 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:22:14 PM

Yep, really amazing design Smiley

Back from Asia Tongue

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:54:41 PM

Yep, really amazing design Smiley

Back from Asia Tongue

Nice! How was Asia?

I've always wanted to go, I did a day stopover in China if that counts.
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:49:59 PM

With 115k, and you had 115 Blocks of 1000 Coins to Stake at the minimum age, that would be roughly 1800 CON per day. Of course you can also play around with your Block sizes and see if you can squeeze a little more out of it.
And in order to have blocks of 1000 i setted setstakesplitthreeshold 1000 after manually splitting them equally, is that right?
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:22:12 PM

With 115k, and you had 115 Blocks of 1000 Coins to Stake at the minimum age, that would be roughly 1800 CON per day. Of course you can also play around with your Block sizes and see if you can squeeze a little more out of it.
And in order to have blocks of 1000 i setted setstakesplitthreeshold 1000 after manually splitting them equally, is that right?

Should be where it will combine multiple blocks if under the threshold and split if it can make 2 Blocks larger than the threshold.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:06:24 PM

I created a bootstrap for PayCon, the file is 76mb and takes approximately an hour and a half to reindex the whole Blockchain. This is useful for new users in that they can use the bootstrap and sync up their clients from first install much quicker.

For first install navigate to your data directory (appdata/roaming/PayCon for Windows, .PayCon for Linux), just have the bootstrap.dat, PayCon.conf and wallet.dat(optional) in this directory.

Open PayCond or PayCon QT, it will reindex the Blockchain and seem to hang but atleast 75% time savings on first install.

Let it finish and it will catch up once finished indexing.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!DhVHEQiC!wY_e2gzCtVsHX8a3um6IFjAUdiNTlCYqGW46Ga-0KYw

bootstrap.dat file, created at Wed Jun  3 13:46:07 PDT 2015
sha256sum: 0cc0cfb3533ac15b5c0982e7d70432cdfd95bdc47d7c62267a9d28509eb00427
md5sum: 4cc330d826c8344b2806753e1414ba45
Verify before using it!

Thank you to Biomech and billotronic for the help Smiley

the end user would put the bootstrap into their datadir, start the client, the client processes the blocks, you save a shit ton of time vs syncing a virgin client. it is not the fastest thing in the world, but i would guess of the time savings at the very least 75%.

also, super sexy pi client just cooked for distro from sluppy can be found on the release page check it out.

So you put it in the same directory as the Blockchain? If you have an existing Blockchain do you delete that? What is the reason of renaming it bootstrap.dat? Would it just not be easier to replace the Blockchain with another one and not have to rename it?

Congrats on the new pi client!!!

Yes, you put it in (in this case) .hyperstake (or the windows/Mac equivalent) and then delete everything but wallet.dat, hyperstake.conf and bootstrap.dat

The reason for renaming it is that the core code looks for bootstrap.dat to import a static blockchain, and it imports the whole freaking thing before indexing it. That saves a shitload of time. The reason for not just copying the whole .hyperstake (or whatever coin) data directory is that the data may be corrupt, have transactions only specific to your wallet, etc. And of course, the size. Everything that is needed for the client to extract all that information is in the blk000* files. There are several of them as the blockchain grows, so if you're making a bootstrap AND there is more than one, you need to combine them in serial order. It's easy to do, and it will save you endless headaches when synching a new install or recovering a messed up wallet install.

Another thing I do, and highly suggest if you're not running on a Pi or something tiny like that is add txindex=1 to your configuration file. This pulls ALL the blockchain data, like a block explorer. so you can pull up the data from any valid block in the chain in your own client, not just the ones you had a transaction in Cheesy

yeah what bio said! and I am almost 100% certain you should close the client before doing so. (I always do)

best part is with hyp since the blockchain is still small you can actually just rename blk0001.dat to bootstrap.dat or cat it like bio said if you wanted to make it nice and automated.

that is a feature press should put into his explorer.
https://ecua.mobi/how-to-create-bootstrap-dat/

There ya go. I used it once, but didn't have a download directory setup. I do now, and once GMC is fixed, I'll be using this script to maintain a constantly updated bootstrap. Might do the same for all the coins I collect Cheesy Though that would require a bigger server than I have right now. At any rate, the script works with minimal modification, or you can just do it manually. You MIGHT need to run this as root or chown your blocks directory to make it work, though.

Perfect! That's exactly what I was looking for, I knew you guys were holding out on me Smiley

Tip you guys come CON for the help?
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:08:19 AM

Cool

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:37:31 AM

Cool

Ahahaha that's awesome.

At this very moment I am working on time estimation in Coin Control, the time estimate for staking notification has been looking good but the time estimate in Coin Control needs some slight tweaks.

I'll also do up the quick and dirty method for connecting.

Yesterday I upgraded most of my nodes so for Static nodes if anyone needs them, they can use these. I spaced them out across different countries so there should always be a node close to you.

addnode=107.170.179.27
addnode=46.101.165.67
addnode=46.101.25.231
addnode=188.166.115.151
addnode=104.131.180.51
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:11:17 AM

I am also more accessible on https://paycon.slack.com for whoever wants to chat and get involved in the building process.

If you would like an invite, just send me the email you registered for Slack and I will be happy to add you.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:16:48 AM

Awesome, I finished up my testing and added all my changes into the master branch of Github Smiley

47 changed files  with 1,115 additions and 448 deletions.

Wallet Work

-Added Time estimate to Coin Control
-Improved Minting information for Minting Icon (time estimation,
multisend notification, weights)
-Fix of wallet lock/unlock bug
-Improved orphan removal
-Improved connection to nodes
-Date range for Minting
-Added number of transactions to overview
-Clearer information for rewards in Statistics
-"getstaketx" RPC call (incomplete)
-"getweight" RPC call
-"deleteaddress" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

getstaketx needs a little fine tuning, other than that all the rest are quite nice additions to the wallet information.

Enjoy!
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:07:26 PM

Awesome, I finished up my testing and added all my changes into the master branch of Github Smiley

Wallet Work

-Improved orphan removal
-Date range for Minting
-"getweight" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

getstaketx needs a little fine tuning, other than that all the rest are quite nice additions to the wallet information.

Enjoy!

Hello Dev

My last wallet worked well.
But after this recent changes I can't compile the new Qt-wallet.

Code:
src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:552:23: error: conversion from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘QVariant’ is ambiguous
    return rec->status.depth;
                       ^
src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:552:23: note: candidates are:
In file included from /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qabstractitemmodel.h:45:0,
                 from /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/QAbstractTableModel:1,
                 from src/qt/transactiontablemodel.h:4,
                 from src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:1:
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:483:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(Qt::CursorShape) <near match>
     QVariant(Qt::CursorShape) Q_DECL_EQ_DELETE;
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:483:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘Qt::CursorShape’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:482:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(Qt::PenStyle) <near match>
     QVariant(Qt::PenStyle) Q_DECL_EQ_DELETE;
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:482:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘Qt::PenStyle’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:481:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(Qt::BrushStyle) <near match>
     QVariant(Qt::BrushStyle) Q_DECL_EQ_DELETE;
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:481:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘Qt::BrushStyle’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:480:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(Qt::GlobalColor) <near match>
     QVariant(Qt::GlobalColor) Q_DECL_EQ_DELETE;
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:480:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘Qt::GlobalColor’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:473:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(QMetaType::Type) <near match>
     QVariant(QMetaType::Type) Q_DECL_EQ_DELETE;
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:473:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘QMetaType::Type’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:466:12: note: QVariant::QVariant(void*) <near match>
     inline QVariant(void *) Q_DECL_EQ_DELETE;
            ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:466:12: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘void*’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:216:24: note: QVariant::QVariant(const char*) <near match>
     QT_ASCII_CAST_WARN QVariant(const char *str);
                        ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:216:24: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘const char*’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:214:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(float)
     QVariant(float f);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:213:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(double)
     QVariant(double d);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:212:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(bool)
     QVariant(bool b);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:211:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(qulonglong)
     QVariant(qulonglong ull);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:210:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(qlonglong)
     QVariant(qlonglong ll);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:209:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(uint)
     QVariant(uint ui);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:208:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(int)
     QVariant(int i);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:199:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(QVariant::Type) <near match>
     QVariant(Type type);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:199:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘QVariant::Type’
make: *** [build/transactiontablemodel.o] error 1
mysonix1@homebase:~/PayCon$

Is it necessary to install certain packages or dependencies for Qt5? Or what mistake I made? I work with Ubuntu.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:48:22 PM

Wallet Work

-Improved orphan removal
-Date range for Minting
-"getweight" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

Enjoy!

When do you think you can post a windows binary of this? Will this be V1.0.6?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:47:37 PM

Wallet Work

-Improved orphan removal
-Date range for Minting
-"getweight" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

Enjoy!

Hello Dev

Code:
src/qt/transactiontablemodel.cpp:552:23: error: conversion from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘QVariant’ is ambiguous
                       ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:483:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(Qt::CursorShape) <near match>
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:483:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘Qt::CursorShape’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:482:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(Qt::PenStyle) <near match>
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:482:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘Qt::PenStyle’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:481:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(Qt::BrushStyle) <near match>
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:481:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘Qt::BrushStyle’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:480:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(Qt::GlobalColor) <near match>
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:480:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘Qt::GlobalColor’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:473:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(QMetaType::Type) <near match>
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:473:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘QMetaType::Type’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:466:12: note: QVariant::QVariant(void*) <near match>
            ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:466:12: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘void*’
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:216:24: note: QVariant::QVariant(const char*) <near match>
                        ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:216:24: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘const char*’
     QVariant(float f);
     ^
     QVariant(double d);
     ^
     QVariant(bool b);
     ^
     ^
     QVariant(qlonglong ll);
     ^
     QVariant(uint ui);
     ^
     QVariant(int i);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:199:5: note: QVariant::QVariant(QVariant::Type) <near match>
     QVariant(Type type);
     ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qvariant.h:199:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘int64_t {aka long int}’ to ‘QVariant::Type’

Is it necessary to install certain packages or dependencies for Qt5? Or what mistake I made? I work with Ubuntu.

I added all the main files I had, I'm recompiling it now to check on my Ubuntu 32 bit.

Are you running 32 bit or 64 bit?
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:57:32 PM

Wallet Work

-Improved orphan removal
-Date range for Minting
-"getweight" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

Enjoy!

When do you think you can post a windows binary of this? Will this be V1.0.6?

Vegas

There are two bugs to tackle yet before bumping the version, the getstaketx RPC call doesn't display all the information and if removing more than a couple orphans, the wallet will crash, it still removes them but still need to fix those issues. I'll see if I may be able to get a little help sorting it out so we can get new windows and mac binary's out.
s0nix

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:06:27 PM

Wallet Work

-Improved orphan removal
-Date range for Minting
-"getweight" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

Enjoy!

Hello Dev

Code:
                       ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
            ^
                        ^
     QVariant(float f);
     ^
     QVariant(double d);
     ^
     QVariant(bool b);
     ^
     ^
     QVariant(qlonglong ll);
     ^
     QVariant(uint ui);
     ^
     QVariant(int i);
     ^
     QVariant(Type type);
     ^

I added all the main files I had, I'm recompiling it now to check on my Ubuntu 32 bit.

Ubuntu 64-bit
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

Thanks, I love your coin!! My site gets 3000/hits week from crypto enthusiasts. I also post new wallet releases. Especially if I like the coin alot (Like paycon).

Vegas

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:33:15 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 08:37:31 PM by AngelLox

Crest, with what should i compile this? Qt 4 fine? Cause i'm having some trouble with my qt5, though i think i can get it to work if it's needed.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:21:50 PM

Wallet Work

-Improved orphan removal
-Date range for Minting
-"getweight" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

Enjoy!

Hello Dev

Code:
                       ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
            ^
                        ^
     QVariant(float f);
     ^
     QVariant(double d);
     ^
     QVariant(bool b);
     ^
     ^
     QVariant(qlonglong ll);
     ^
     QVariant(uint ui);
     ^
     QVariant(int i);
     ^
     QVariant(Type type);
     ^

Ubuntu 64-bit

My apologies, seems as though I missed a couple files I changed and going through it all now.
s0nix

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:30:17 PM

Wallet Work

-Improved orphan removal
-Date range for Minting
-"getweight" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

Enjoy!

Hello Dev

Code:
                       ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
            ^
                        ^
     QVariant(float f);
     ^
     QVariant(double d);
     ^
     QVariant(bool b);
     ^
     ^
     QVariant(qlonglong ll);
     ^
     QVariant(uint ui);
     ^
     QVariant(int i);
     ^
     QVariant(Type type);
     ^

Ubuntu 64-bit

My apologies, seems as though I missed a couple files I changed and going through it all now.

No problem  Wink
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:44:55 PM

Wallet Work

-Improved orphan removal
-Date range for Minting
-"getweight" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

Enjoy!

Hello Dev

Code:
                       ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
            ^
                        ^
     QVariant(float f);
     ^
     QVariant(double d);
     ^
     QVariant(bool b);
     ^
     ^
     QVariant(qlonglong ll);
     ^
     QVariant(uint ui);
     ^
     QVariant(int i);
     ^
     QVariant(Type type);
     ^

Ubuntu 64-bit

No problem  Wink

Try adding

#include "uint256_t.h"

to transactiontablemodel.h

try either changing uint256.h or adding the include, it's on line 4

let me know how you go

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:01:28 PM

Wallet Work

-Improved orphan removal
-Date range for Minting
-"getweight" RPC call
-"getconfs" RPC call

Enjoy!

Hello Dev

Code:
                       ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
     ^
            ^
                        ^
     QVariant(float f);
     ^
     QVariant(double d);
     ^
     QVariant(bool b);
     ^
     ^
     QVariant(qlonglong ll);
     ^
     QVariant(uint ui);
     ^
     QVariant(int i);
     ^
     QVariant(Type type);
     ^

Ubuntu 64-bit

No problem  Wink

Try adding

#include "uint256_t.h"

to transactiontablemodel.h

try either changing uint256.h or adding the include, it's on line 4

let me know how you go

I built the wallet from source in Ubuntu 32 bit, Staked a few Blocks as well. Try adding that in and see if you can compile it and if so, let me know and I'll add it to the source.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: