Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
SecretsCoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:00:27 AM

Nice!

Hey I want your opinion on some charting since you really wanted it included into the wallet.

I was thinking about where I could place some charts and what charts to do. The difficulty chart I moved over to the Statistics page here, looks pretty decent and updates the last 2 days of POS difficulty.

http://s2.postimg.org/9g3ucaa55/statistics.png

But the thing is that the code from philosophercoin basically says "if POS is not active, do not show the POS difficulty but instead show the network Stake Weight"

The easiest charts that could be included would be "POS difficulty", "Total Network Stake Weight" and "Your Total Stake Weight"

Other charts would be more complicated to do and retail space is a bit limited as well, could possibly create a new tab for a few charts though.

price up means investors agree with it ,thats good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:09:26 PM

guys check out bitstone. already up close to 10 times the cost of pow.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:07:08 AM

Hi me ! Why do you sound soo down ? Roll Eyes

Are all of those shitclones seen over at Stakeminers.. yours ?

What do NetCoin, Stakeminers and Cryptsy have in common ?

They are all fully exposed scams with connections to Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson cyberpinoy.

Leroy Fodor has gone Full Delusional; StakeMiners is 100% confirmed insolvent!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

As we have tried to explain many times Big Johnson and I ARE NOT the same person, You can see both of us on skype, and many many people have actually held conversations with both of us (at the same time) in google hangouts. You can even catch both of us in cryptsy chat sometimes. I am not quite clear on where or why you created this image in your head that we are the same person, BJ was well a large part of Netcoin before I ever came along. So, we are in fact NOT the same person. As for the cyberpinoy username, that was a username that originated from the internet cafes we owned, which were named "CyberPinoy" After we sold the second cafe I kept all the accounts that were created under that username as my own.

Unfortunately just because a handful of questionable people (yourself included) do not like me or my service, it does not make our service a "fully exposed scams". We offer a great service with an even better recurring income opportunity for people in crypto. We have never scammed anyone, and to date we have kept every single promise we have ever made any development team or client that uses our service. If you don't enjoy using a service that makes weekly payouts to your bitcoin wallet that is fine, but its no reason to try and stop others form being able to make a real income in Crypto.

I am quite sure Crestington can openly admit and clear up at least one controversy and speculation you guys have and that is that in fact NO all the coins in our Paycon wallet are not his. I will admit, and have always stated, the original funds that started the wallet were done so with his funds, this allowed us to test the wallet and check the community before we invested our clients funds into the wallet. After the test as you can clearly see, I did exactly as I said I would, and it is now funded quite well.

We are happy with the Paycon wallet, and how it runs, I do not like the over excessive orphans, but all in all its a good wallet for the income opportunity we provide our clients. But more so than the wallet is the community that follows Paycon, and the additional things that the Paycon team does for the crypto community. Altho the wallet is the main thing a coin has going for it, the wallet is not always the most important. You need a strong community for any coin to evolve and prosper, and this is one thing Paycon is not lacking.

Nowhere in the following does Leroy Fodor mention an Internet Cafe when seeking a loan from this community as a newbie, albeit when the property mentioned below was sold, in myriad subsequent posts Leroy goes into detail about selling the cafe. Leroy Fodor is a serial liar and is not to be trusted one iota.

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

This property has now been SOLD. This offer and need of lending is no longer needed. We have already used the money made from the sale in exactly what i said it would be used for. We have purchased our first REAL mining machine and may purchase another really soon. I am still doing some tests on the equipment we just received. Thank you to all those who contacted me.

And for this post I didnt want to be an ass while trying to sell the property But now.....HAHA
maybe you find someone in your country too.  Smiley

You are a complete idiot if you honestly think I had not already tried that. If you dont live in the Philuippines, and are not Filipino, please try it sometime and you will certainly see why statements like this are so utterly STUPID.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:07:20 AM

Hi me ! Why do you sound soo down ? Roll Eyes

Are all of those shitclones seen over at Stakeminers.. yours ?

What do NetCoin, Stakeminers and Cryptsy have in common ?

They are all fully exposed scams with connections to Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson cyberpinoy.

Leroy Fodor has gone Full Delusional; StakeMiners is 100% confirmed insolvent!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

As we have tried to explain many times Big Johnson and I ARE NOT the same person, You can see both of us on skype, and many many people have actually held conversations with both of us (at the same time) in google hangouts. You can even catch both of us in cryptsy chat sometimes. I am not quite clear on where or why you created this image in your head that we are the same person, BJ was well a large part of Netcoin before I ever came along. So, we are in fact NOT the same person. As for the cyberpinoy username, that was a username that originated from the internet cafes we owned, which were named "CyberPinoy" After we sold the second cafe I kept all the accounts that were created under that username as my own.

Unfortunately just because a handful of questionable people (yourself included) do not like me or my service, it does not make our service a "fully exposed scams". We offer a great service with an even better recurring income opportunity for people in crypto. We have never scammed anyone, and to date we have kept every single promise we have ever made any development team or client that uses our service. If you don't enjoy using a service that makes weekly payouts to your bitcoin wallet that is fine, but its no reason to try and stop others form being able to make a real income in Crypto.

I am quite sure Crestington can openly admit and clear up at least one controversy and speculation you guys have and that is that in fact NO all the coins in our Paycon wallet are not his. I will admit, and have always stated, the original funds that started the wallet were done so with his funds, this allowed us to test the wallet and check the community before we invested our clients funds into the wallet. After the test as you can clearly see, I did exactly as I said I would, and it is now funded quite well.

We are happy with the Paycon wallet, and how it runs, I do not like the over excessive orphans, but all in all its a good wallet for the income opportunity we provide our clients. But more so than the wallet is the community that follows Paycon, and the additional things that the Paycon team does for the crypto community. Altho the wallet is the main thing a coin has going for it, the wallet is not always the most important. You need a strong community for any coin to evolve and prosper, and this is one thing Paycon is not lacking.

Nowhere in the following does Leroy Fodor mention an Internet Cafe when seeking a loan from this community as a newbie, albeit when the property mentioned below was sold, in myriad subsequent posts Leroy goes into detail about selling the cafe. Leroy Fodor is a serial liar and is not to be trusted one iota.

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

This property has now been SOLD. This offer and need of lending is no longer needed. We have already used the money made from the sale in exactly what i said it would be used for. We have purchased our first REAL mining machine and may purchase another really soon. I am still doing some tests on the equipment we just received. Thank you to all those who contacted me.

And for this post I didnt want to be an ass while trying to sell the property But now.....HAHA
maybe you find someone in your country too.  Smiley

You are a complete idiot if you honestly think I had not already tried that. If you dont live in the Philuippines, and are not Filipino, please try it sometime and you will certainly see why statements like this are so utterly STUPID.

I don't want to be involved with your guy's forum wars. Last I talked with cyberpinoy was maybe 3 months but I can attest that cyberpinoy and Big Johnson are not the same person. I have talked with BJ on Skype a number of times and he doesn't have anywhere near the same writing style. This is not an assertion as either for or against Stakeminers, each person should do their own research but I can tell you that you are wrong in the assertion that they are the same person. NetCoin actually has a pretty strong following, I think the only real relation between NetCoin and Stakeminers is that Stakeminers is holding a large amount of NetCoin.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:18:17 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 09:33:37 PM by Crestington

Ok guys I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me figure this out.

https://github.com/Crestington/blockparser

I forked the Blockparser and attempting to get it working with X13 but when using the switch for PayCon it says it cannot find any Blocks.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:11:21 PM

Maybe movie channel.paycon silverscreen,movie ideo  ,paycon movie channel,whatever movies done by people.his own short,long documentary,funny movies,fantasy,horrors,inteviews,.Paycon movie competition,paycon movie festival,red carpet,paycon awards.I can be in jury,nice to be corrupted a little in my age,cigars,press fame etc
If paycon will find his niche i will find good promo for paycon
What you talking about. Do you turn on The Randome phrase generator?

This is a good idea. If I am understanding the idea correctly, PayCon could have a site where videos/movies are submitted and voted on and awards are given. This is definitely a unique idea for a coin. I am sure this idea could easily be expanded if someone is interested in making it come to life.
It can be you tube channel,vimeo,i want to add con in alt unique way promotions what is under dvelopment of Songcoin founder,now it is in very early beta
There is also guy who want to develop crypto Itunes
Anything creative go beyond limited  crypto world

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RiotMachine

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:30:02 PM

Hello everybody, I'm relatively new to Paycon and would like to know if anybody could point me to the newest wallet release?  Thank you.
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:08:50 PM

Hello everybody, I'm relatively new to Paycon and would like to know if anybody could point me to the newest wallet release?  Thank you.

Follow the link in the OP by clicking on the icon of the format you require the wallet in.

As a side note never follow links other than in the OP some malicious people will give you a malware link so this is why I have not provided the link.
exchange98172

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:01:30 PM

Multisend in PayCON wallet is broken and does not work.
Only one worked out of 200+
All my multisend transaction says this:
Status: -1/offline, has not been successfully broadcast yet
RiotMachine

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:07:56 AM

Follow the link in the OP by clicking on the icon of the format you require the wallet in.

As a side note never follow links other than in the OP some malicious people will give you a malware link so this is why I have not provided the link.

Wallet is currently syncing, thank you very much!!
CryptoHustler

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:00:36 PM

I am running a PayCon Twitter account, @pay_con. Does anyone have any updates related to what they are working on related to PayCon that you want me to post about?

Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 06:19:16 PM

Android: It is possible to centralize the blockchain (like MultiBit and Electrum for Bitcoin) whereby the client connects to
remote nodes and reads the chain directly from there, without downloading it?
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 06:23:46 PM

It would be excellent to have new wallet tabs for new features such as Exchange API access and Charts (>"POS difficulty", "Total Network Stake Weight" and "Your Total Stake Weight")
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:51:07 PM

Anyone interested in some gamble?  Cheesy

If we get a 4 players. I suggest 10 rounds of fun run 2 ( a silly game on android/ios). Every player wagers 1000 cons, and the person winning the most rounds wins the prize.
RiotMachine

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:34:17 PM

If we get a 4 players. I suggest 10 rounds of fun run 2 ( a silly game on android/ios). Every player wagers 1000 cons, and the person winning the most rounds wins the prize.

Quite honestly I love that idea, it should be implemented somehow.  Smiley
CryptoHustler

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:06:17 PM

Quite honestly I love that idea, it should be implemented somehow.  Smiley

I like that idea as well. I would like to hear the communities thoughts as to how we could implement the hosting of competitive games for a jackpot reward.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:29:16 AM

Gambling with Paycon. - I'm in.
RiotMachine

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:08:37 AM

My Paycon wallet is using all my internet bandwidth.  Does anybody know why this might be happening or how to fix it?  Resource monitor showed that Paycon wallet was responsible for me lacking the ability to hardly load any webpages off the internet.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:47:02 PM

Gambling with Paycon. - I'm in.

+1 I vote for that.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:49:20 PM

Building qt on Windows

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149479.0

Mingw:  http://www.mingw.org/

https://github.com/bryceweiner/amkoin/blob/master/doc/build-msw.md

Original credit for this guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149479.0

You must be able to:

Read
    Follow instructions
    Type
    Use a mouse
    Install software
    Use Windows Explorer to copy files around

If you cannot do all of those things, (especially the second) do not ask for help. I'll just make fun of you.

Some operations have steps that are obviously repeated. I do not go into gory detail every single time, only the first time.

It must be said that this is HARD. You can and will get seriously frustrated. When that happens, I walk away for a while and then come back and find the solution.

DO NOT be intimidated by the technical jargon.
    DO NOT be intimidated by the difficulty.
    DO ask others for help.
    DO NOT expect anyone to care more about this than you.
    DO READ THE DIRECTIONS AND FOLLOW THEM AND DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVEN'T.
    DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR ANYONE WHO CANNOT READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

This isn't a coin so much as an MBTI. I digress.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: