Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179121 times)
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:00:16 PM

Well, we can have a community vote.

Who wants Judge as the "leader" of PayCon?

My vote is no.

He has had a year to show us what he can do for PayCon, and I haven't seen anything. If somebody has links, my opinion could be swayed.......

I think Fallout expressed all I have seen from Judge, quite well.

You want to let one person in the entire community decide whether I should help Lead CON or not.

Is that some kind of joke?

I am not here to waste my time but to put my expertise in Online Marketing, advertising, SEO, Web Dev, C/C++ and more into leading CON to a next level.

Expertise?

All I or anyone else has ever seen you achieve is fraudulent shilling on exchange troll boxes. Multiple account, mindless spamming of 'moon' is hardly a qualification for online marketing or advertising expertise.
You're not doing anything in crypto that 13 year old's on mums PC don't already do. Putting your name on CON would render it a laughing stock. Id rather it vanished with some dignity.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:06:18 PM

@Judge

I have confidence in Crest. But not to you.

A thousand times people ask you about your qualifications. But no answer.
In my opinion you're a braggart who has nothing to offer.
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:07:36 PM

If Crestington actually stays I am dumping all my CON, he failed us once and left us in the dark for months and will do it again and again, I do not trust him and neither should you.

If you dump your CON I am sure there a plenty of people who would be happy to buy it. You have just pointed out one of the major flaws most coins have, expecting the dev to do all the work and make the coin high in value so you can profit. Instead the conmunity needs to step up and help out. This will prevent the dev (Crest) from getting burned out and needing a break. What can you do to help make CON successful?

From what I have seen in just few days is the community rejecting help from people that want to help rather than discussing the manner with them and see what they can improve, they jumped on conclusion.

This for example: Is this the kind of community you want? a good community do not attack each other, they help each other.

No need to argue, Judge enquired about leading CON.

Let us know if this goes ahead, I'll dump my entire bag on principal.

People are going to argue with each other because there are so many different personalities, that will always be. The way to overcome arguments is to not engage and try to shift the conversation into something that can yield positive results.

I don't think Judge is suited because he takes things personally and goes on the attack which is the cause of the argument/rejection in question.
Personally?
Because I have told you I had my plan to either Lead CON or start my own project? Is that really your justification of taking things personally?

Someone(You) making a decision based on one person is not a leader.

It wasn't one person but more than 5 of the people that have been the most active within half a day...

You can call your project JudyCoin™

You are digging yourself a bigger hole.

You were silent for months letting CON and the whole community down in the dark, and that only because you couldn't handle the little trolls in here.
You take things way to personally and then use the rage to attack others. So don't come in here and pretend nothing happened and trash someone.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why do you even want to run a Coin anyways?

It doesn't pay well and your probably going to be spending more of your own money than you are getting in donations in order to get things done, people complain to you all day long and want you to do everything, and now, without realizing that in an opensource project that anyone can add or contribute to it and doesn't require permission from anyone. Can you rally the troops? Inspire people? What are your ideas? What is your plan?

To tell you the truth CON thrived while I was away because it pushed other people to step up. There is a new main website, new CON blackjack game, new twitter and slack channel, all that was really needed from me was to update the OP, and push an updated bootstrap to Github.

I don't want to be supreme leader el presidente' overlord. I just want to hang out with friends, make some cool and funny shit and contribute where I can.
Here that is a good post. Picking at each other will get us no where.

Yes we do need to come together as a community and help each other and brain storm ideas and push for new services and do some advertising.

This is not what one leader can do, this is what the community can do together do make things come into reality.

- Judge
JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:13:47 PM

@Judge

I have confidence in Crest. But not to you.

A thousand times people ask you about your qualifications. But no answer.
In my opinion you're a braggart who has nothing to offer.
Thank you for your opinion it has been noted.

Well, we can have a community vote.

Who wants Judge as the "leader" of PayCon?

My vote is no.

He has had a year to show us what he can do for PayCon, and I haven't seen anything. If somebody has links, my opinion could be swayed.......

I think Fallout expressed all I have seen from Judge, quite well.

You want to let one person in the entire community decide whether I should help Lead CON or not.

Is that some kind of joke?

I am not here to waste my time but to put my expertise in Online Marketing, advertising, SEO, Web Dev, C/C++ and more into leading CON to a next level.

Expertise?

All I or anyone else has ever seen you achieve is fraudulent shilling on exchange troll boxes. Multiple account, mindless spamming of 'moon' is hardly a qualification for online marketing or advertising expertise.
You're not doing anything in crypto that 13 year old's on mums PC don't already do. Putting your name on CON would render it a laughing stock. Id rather it vanished with some dignity.

I do not want to be Leader of PayCON is any way. My competences and resources can definitely help CON go forward, and this by being a community we can make things happen. If you believe picking at me will make things happen, I wont stop you.

Fallout4 is a known Fudder and he likes to start drama. Don't get sucked into his troll feed.
candlesticks

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:14:33 PM

Yes, it's important for a leader to live in reality.......

still waiting Tongue

Congrats, just joined the ranks of vlad2vlad

Let me know if he ever posts those links Wink

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Th82

Activity: 418

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 08:19:02 PM

Hey Crest, Welcome back. Smiley

Hey great to see you back as well!

I've updated the OP a bit, anything I need/should add?

Edit: I've added the paycongroup.slack.com to the OP

I can make the change to lower the POS rewards if everyone would like that.

What about the OP? I don't really want to create a new thread since it has so much history, what about giving access to someone?

[ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android | Cryptsy
please delete Cryptsy in the OP

Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:23:35 PM

Hey Crest, Welcome back. Smiley

Hey great to see you back as well!

I've updated the OP a bit, anything I need/should add?

Edit: I've added the paycongroup.slack.com to the OP

I can make the change to lower the POS rewards if everyone would like that.

What about the OP? I don't really want to create a new thread since it has so much history, what about giving access to someone?

[ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android | Cryptsy
please delete Cryptsy in the OP

Tom

Done, thanks Tom
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:47:26 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 09:11:48 PM by Crestington

If Crestington actually stays I am dumping all my CON, he failed us once and left us in the dark for months and will do it again and again, I do not trust him and neither should you.

If you dump your CON I am sure there a plenty of people who would be happy to buy it. You have just pointed out one of the major flaws most coins have, expecting the dev to do all the work and make the coin high in value so you can profit. Instead the conmunity needs to step up and help out. This will prevent the dev (Crest) from getting burned out and needing a break. What can you do to help make CON successful?

From what I have seen in just few days is the community rejecting help from people that want to help rather than discussing the manner with them and see what they can improve, they jumped on conclusion.

This for example: Is this the kind of community you want? a good community do not attack each other, they help each other.

No need to argue, Judge enquired about leading CON.

Let us know if this goes ahead, I'll dump my entire bag on principal.

People are going to argue with each other because there are so many different personalities, that will always be. The way to overcome arguments is to not engage and try to shift the conversation into something that can yield positive results.

I don't think Judge is suited because he takes things personally and goes on the attack which is the cause of the argument/rejection in question.
Personally?
Because I have told you I had my plan to either Lead CON or start my own project? Is that really your justification of taking things personally?

Someone(You) making a decision based on one person is not a leader.

It wasn't one person but more than 5 of the people that have been the most active within half a day...

You can call your project JudyCoin™

You are digging yourself a bigger hole.

You were silent for months letting CON and the whole community down in the dark, and that only because you couldn't handle the little trolls in here.
You take things way to personally and then use the rage to attack others. So don't come in here and pretend nothing happened and trash someone.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why do you even want to run a Coin anyways?

It doesn't pay well and your probably going to be spending more of your own money than you are getting in donations in order to get things done, people complain to you all day long and want you to do everything, and now, without realizing that in an opensource project that anyone can add or contribute to it and doesn't require permission from anyone. Can you rally the troops? Inspire people? What are your ideas? What is your plan?

To tell you the truth CON thrived while I was away because it pushed other people to step up. There is a new main website, new CON blackjack game, new twitter and slack channel, all that was really needed from me was to update the OP, and push an updated bootstrap to Github.

I don't want to be supreme leader el presidente' overlord. I just want to hang out with friends, make some cool and funny shit and contribute where I can.
Here that is a good post. Picking at each other will get us no where.

Yes we do need to come together as a community and help each other and brain storm ideas and push for new services and do some advertising.

This is not what one leader can do, this is what the community can do together do make things come into reality.

- Judge

I agree and was the point I was trying to get across. If we are worrying about semantics about who is what, then there is nothing getting done.

I famous man once said

"Guise.... can't we just stop all the drama and just build something???" Wink

What I would like to focus on for the next little while is daytrading. I've been doing quite well trading with Jahvinci over the last week or so and would be cool to do some kind of CON investment group where we share strategies on trading, how to read graphs and spot areas of opportunities, general direction of the markets and then can split up potentials between short term and long term plays. We can use the paycongroup slack channel for this, and candlesticks has already created a "slingin' shitcoins" channel was can discuss ideas.

We could expand it on the gethashing forums and give examples of overbought and oversold conditions, create the "CON ten commandments of trading"

One particular piece I love in trading is the deadcat bounce, where a market gets soo oversold that you can buy it and it will pop 5-10% within 20-30 minutes, it's the most ideal area to make great gains but requires practice in order to get good at it.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:06:26 AM

Boy - don't visit the thread for 2 days and tons to catch up on.
Love the Con Investment Group idea!

Leadership is bringing people together not, doing all the work or
engaging in back and forth fighting. I am available to assist with tasks and donate
to development.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3516

born once atheist

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:04:32 AM

This is what I meant. He came to me and I said I would help lead, not that I would be the only leader.

When you see Crest attacking even his own community, what does that tell you?
I was in CON before he even had any idea of that coin. He has no respect.

What I see is Crestington responding to a troll, something he tends to do really well.

You on the other hand are just a hot air balloon with no leadership capacity of any kind.

You want to talk about leadership capacity? A leader simply does not leave a project/community behind for over a month in silent.
If you believe Crest has any bit of leadership capacity, I wonder on what world you are living on.

Nice try. I was talking about you. Which is something you're trolling about a lot while all you've really done so far is being a massive tool. You should probably go ahead and create your own ToolCoin since this con thing isn't working out for you.
Doesn't change the fact that Crest left CON and the whole community behind with 0 communication. Do not try to escape from the reality.

hey judge, lots of posts eh? ..you miss cryptsy chat or somthin  bro?   i dont...  lol

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:01:00 PM

engaging in back and forth fighting. I am available to assist with tasks and donate
to development.

Well there is still 300k CON and 0.6 BTC available that was sent to me for the development fund. Over the next couple weeks we could look to moving to the Clams codebase, it was my favorite choice for a stable POS chain and would be fairly straightforward to move everyone over. In order to move to a fresh chain, we would create a new genesis with the same base58 address (same starting letter), parse the Blockchain with the znort Blockparser (which was already adapted for X13) to get a list of all the balances of all addresses (currently around 1000 unique addresses above 1 CON), then we would seed the chain. Seeding the chain would just be where we start with the largest balances and send larger blocks, and reduce the size of the Blocks of Coins depending on the size of the balance in the addresses. In order to receive your balance on the new chain you would just import your private keys. Would need to have some POW mining until POS becomes active but even just a week or so would be fine. The amount of interruption would be about a day, if that and would also open the door to changes in the inflation or block times if there is enough support for that. The process and testing, getting everything organized beforehand would take longer though since I would need coding help to do it.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:56:11 PM

to development.

Well there is still 300k CON and 0.6 BTC available that was sent to me for the development fund. Over the next couple weeks we could look to moving to the Clams codebase, it was my favorite choice for a stable POS chain and would be fairly straightforward to move everyone over. In order to move to a fresh chain, we would create a new genesis with the same base58 address (same starting letter), parse the Blockchain with the znort Blockparser (which was already adapted for X13) to get a list of all the balances of all addresses (currently around 1000 unique addresses above 1 CON), then we would seed the chain. Seeding the chain would just be where we start with the largest balances and send larger blocks, and reduce the size of the Blocks of Coins depending on the size of the balance in the addresses. In order to receive your balance on the new chain you would just import your private keys. Would need to have some POW mining until POS becomes active but even just a week or so would be fine. The amount of interruption would be about a day, if that and would also open the door to changes in the inflation or block times if there is enough support for that. The process and testing, getting everything organized beforehand would take longer though since I would need coding help to do it.

Is your goal to get the balance of every address, or the UTXO's owned by each address?

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:04:58 PM

Great to see you Crestington!!!!

Best wishes

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:51:09 PM

Is your goal to get the balance of every address, or the UTXO's owned by each address?

Just the balance of each address is fine, I asked Znort987 a few months ago to include CON in his Blockparser which he graciously added a switch for so that is already available.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:02:38 PM

Just the balance of each address is fine, I asked Znort987 a few months ago to include CON in his Blockparser which he graciously added a switch for so that is already available.

If that tool falls through or is too complicated, let me know and I can get you each address balance without too much pain.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:38:08 PM

I love this supportive community.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:24:27 AM

If that tool falls through or is too complicated, let me know and I can get you each address balance without too much pain.

Nah it's good, I already set it up and tested it a while ago.
candlesticks

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:46:57 PM

That's really great news. I didn't realize you had already been testing it. Let us know if there is anything we can help with. 

JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:39:58 PM

Steps we need to take:

Make group of people with specific goals.

1. Advertisement campaign, SEO...Team

2. Coin Dev, adding feature, cleaning code, optimizing... Team

3. Web Dev Team

4. Creating, Innovating uses/tools for every day use to be used with CON, making games, dice, gambling, card games...etc Team

If you would like to join any of these Team please make a comment with the following format:

"I would like to join Team #_
Resume of myself: (include your past work, competencies and why you would be fit.)
"

Remember, we are a community and we are stronger unified.

-Judge
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 08:32:23 PM

If you would like to join any of these Team please make a comment with the following format:

"I would like to join Team #_
Resume of myself: (include your past work, competencies and why you would be fit.)
"

Go ahead then. You've been asked more than once to do just that.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: