Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 07:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407538 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:53:26 AM

its that means that with cryptobonds we dont get dividends again in future ?
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:47:34 AM

its that means that with cryptobonds we dont get dividends again in future ?

No.
It doesn't affect dividends in any way.
It is just an additional financial instrument with fixed yield.

It will not reduce dividends.
More over it can increase profits due to higher number of projects that company can manage simultaneously.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:50:32 AM

And as far as I know only after it is completed Q1 2015 results will be published and dividends will be paid.
do you means Q1 2016 ?

Sure I mean Q1 2016.
It is just a typo.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:16:46 AM

While we can see temporary lack of communication from the company's side in fact a lot of important decisions are being made.
I hope that this information will be useful for shareholders.

Most of you are interested in the situation with dividends.
Quarterly report has been done on time by the previous staff but is still not approved by new accountant.
Now full internal audit is in progress.
And as far as I know only after it is completed Q1 2015 results will be published and dividends will be paid.
What I know for sure is that company plans to pay dividends in BTC/$ .
Most likely this will happen after the appointment of new director that should happen in May.
So 2 things that should happen before dividends are internal audit and appointment of new director.

Also company worries about huge 10x difference between official shares price and price on the market.
That's why there is a decision to use a part of money from every share  sale (including offline) to buy own shares on the market.
This process will continue until the difference reduces to 10-20% or less
Value in % from every sale that will be used for that is now being discussed.

Aiming diversification company decides to develop its IT branch.
Having a lot of developments in the field of cryptoshares, dividends management and voting company decides to get a share in large fintech company.
Combined efforts will be focused on improving technology of cryptoshares and its preparation for replication.
(Official information about this will appear later Wink )

One more news:
Amber Trade will start an emission of own CryptoBonds with fixed yield starting from 2% monthly (24% per year) that will be paid out exactly in time.
With this financial instrument you'll be able to plan your income and company will get an opportunity to implement different kinds of its projects.

More detailed roadmap will be available later.

P.S.
It is not all news but the most important ones.
I hope PR will start to work better and in future I will have no need to inform our community in such way Wink

Well, at face value, this all sounds like good news.  If the company is really going to do something about the difference in share pricing that is a very positive step.  But I am assuming the plan is to drive the market price up at least some to meet the "official price". 

I also think developing the IT branch is a good step. 

Then, these Cryptobonds you speak of.  This might be positive or it might be negative for the AMBER price.  We will need to see the details.  Those of us holding AMBER for some time now want incentives for the AMBER market price to increase.  Paying dividends with help with that, but if Cryptobonds compete with AMBER coins that is not a good thing for those of us holding coins in our wallets for the last few quarters.

Finally, I am going to assume dividends will slip and slip as they have in the past while we wait for an audit and a new director appointment.  I hope this other news is not a smokescreen for more delays in paying dividends.  Honestly, I really don;t care about the dividends but what I do care about is the company meeting its obligations.  Only when people have confidence that the company is legitimate when it comes to AMBER, will the price recover on the markets.

""company decides to get a share in large fintech company."

This will be the explanation why our dividends will be tiny again.

Cryptobonds:

This really rings a lot of alarmbells for me.
They have cryptobonds their called Ambercoins now their not selling those anymore (because people aren't buying due to piss poor communication and low payouts.)
I really have my doubts these bonds will see many payouts the 2% a month screams Ponzi to me and my fear is They will disappear as soon as they realize they cant suck anymore money out of the crypto community.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:37:01 AM

shares plus with 2%.
guys leave the plane. its now guaranteed ponzi. Sorry for all of us. no future left
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:38:03 AM

While we can see temporary lack of communication from the company's side in fact a lot of important decisions are being made.

Quarterly report has been done on time by the previous staff but is still not approved by new accountant.
Most likely this will happen after the appointment of new director that should happen in May.
So 2 things that should happen before dividends are internal audit and appointment of new director.

Also company worries about huge 10x difference between official shares price and price on the market.
That's why there is a decision to use a part of money from every share  sale (including offline) to buy own shares on the market.

Having a lot of developments in the field of cryptoshares, dividends management and voting company decides to get a share in large fintech company.
Combined efforts will be focused on improving technology of cryptoshares and its preparation for replication.

One more news:
Amber Trade will start an emission of own CryptoBonds with fixed yield starting from 2% monthly (24% per year) that will be paid out exactly in time.
With this financial instrument you'll be able to plan your income and company will get an opportunity to implement different kinds of its projects.

P.S.
I hope PR will start to work better and in future I will have no need to inform our community in such way Wink

Cryptobonds:

They have cryptobonds their called Ambercoins now their not selling those anymore (because people aren't buying due to piss poor communication and low payouts.)
I really have my doubts these bonds will see many payouts the 2% a month screams Ponzi to me and my fear is They will disappear as soon as they realize they cant suck anymore money out of the crypto community.

dont use our fear to make an analysis,

yes its Ponzy if 2% per day,not only ponzy maybe,but HYIP ,

i just saw everything the informations that company/dev gave to us never make us as the community satisfied

sometimes i just wonder what we want ?

right now waiting for dividends is the best choice for me

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:53:24 AM

i  stay here,and lets the time to tell

i really agreed if the company make buy support at the market

we all know that the price has a huge difference 10x  (company 33k sat and market only 3k sat )

and i think This is to maintain stability and confidence,show the credibility...even i never found in crypto that a dev makes buy back at their coins

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:16:30 AM

Company makes its steps aiming mid- and long term benefits.
Not for any kinds of explanations.

Cryptobonds:

It is completely different instruments.
Selling shares company loses a part of its profit forever but makes payouts only if it has a profit.
Selling bonds company pays a fixed part of its profits in the form of a coupon during the term the bond was issued for.
But in this case company pays in spite of its profit.
Sometimes it is preferable.

In any case both instruments will be used.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:49:12 AM

If you really believe 100% that they will do what they say they will you are insane not to buy up every coin under 25000 sat right now.

"Also company worries about huge 10x difference between official shares price and price on the market.
This process will continue until the difference reduces to 10-20% or less"

Since Not ONE person has done this there can be only one conclusion.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:03:38 AM

If you really believe 100% that they will do what they say they will you are insane not to buy up every coin under 25000 sat right now.

"Also company worries about huge 10x difference between official shares price and price on the market.
This process will continue until the difference reduces to 10-20% or less"

Since Not ONE person has done this there can be only one conclusion.

Do not take me wrong I do not call on to buy all shares under 25k sat immediately.

I just inform the community about changes in company's decisions.
As buying should occure only when company sells shares it will take some time to take effect.

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:13:53 AM

its so funny,after we are all here waiting some news ,but when news given we are still dissapointed

silence/no informations = screaming

information available = screaming

why not prefer to wait until dividends paid,

as notice in crypto there is no a coin that can give dividends unless ambercoin,even a coin that backed up by diamond or gold,they only for trade   that amber can do
Slydrule

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:44:17 PM

Cryptobonds:

Selling shares company loses a part of its profit forever but makes payouts only if it has a profit.
Selling bonds company pays a fixed part of its profits in the form of a coupon during the term the bond was issued for.

Typically a bond has a face value and the fixed rate interest is paid on the face value.  Its like a load a person makes to the Bond seller.  Bonds are then traded on markets like stocks based on their yield. 

The immediate questions are:

1.  How does someone purchase these bonds?
2.  What currency is used to purchase the bonds?
3.  In what currency is the Interest paid?
4.  What term are the bonds (1 year, 2 years, 10 years, etc.)?
5.  What happens when the term expires or if there is no term, can the holder sell the bond back to the company for its face value?
6.  Where are these bonds held?  What are they, paper?  Emails?  How does a holder know its real? 
7.  Who is keeping records and how?

I have lots more but this is a start.
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:59:27 PM

Cryptobonds:

Typically a bond has a face value and the fixed rate interest is paid on the face value.  Its like a load a person makes to the Bond seller.  Bonds are then traded on markets like stocks based on their yield. 

5.  What happens when the term expires or if there is no term, can the holder sell the bond back to the company for its face value?
6.  Where are these bonds held?  What are they, paper?  Emails?  How does a holder know its real? 

heh, you said load. i joke

good questions. i doubt there will be a lot of crypto users that will buy bonds when they can buy/stake amber coins, a bond is far riskier, as already mentioned. this entire venture is risky and uncertain, though, proceed with caution until more info and transparency is released.   

davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:23:07 PM

One more news:

P.S.

So, May? awesome.....
ya,.as the dev said the company Having a lot of developments and i think this is a good news for us as the shareholder

so ,now everythings was clear ,about delay of the announcements of dividends

@Davembg,.with all of this do you have plan to buy back your shares Grin

I already did, at half what I sold them for - when 2015 dividends were paid in AMBER, I was about 25% there anyway.
I was being sarcastic with the "awesome" comment.
I hold no hope for this endeavor.
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:29:10 AM

Am I to understand they finally (sort of) woke up and realized how badly they destroyed their own coin (price) Huh

DUH !

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:10:14 AM

Am I to understand they finally (sort of) woke up and realized how badly they destroyed their own coin (price) Huh

DUH !

they are responsible for the collapse in prices of amber on the market,because of their decisions

but i think not only them,.even we are,we should keep the situation remains conducive

we can see This thread is always fully filled with unbelief motion

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:54:27 PM

DUH !

they are responsible for the collapse in prices of amber on the market,because of their decisions

but i think not only them,.even we are,we should keep the situation remains conducive

we can see This thread is always fully filled with unbelief motion

They are to sole reason for the unbelief and u know that.
Last few quarters results for the investors have been disappointing to say the least.
Its almost a year ago since the payout matched what they advertise with that is NOT our fault.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:27:40 PM

Very good questions.
You'll get extended answers on Monday (2nd of May).

bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:29:05 PM

2nd of may england is on vacation for workers day. company works?
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:15:44 PM

2nd of may england is on vacation for workers day. company works?

No. Company doesn't work.
But I have a possibility to ask questions not only in working hours. Wink
So Monday is correct date.

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: