Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407534 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:47:48 PM

hope we get news about dividends at this week,if no news then we are really at the big problem and price in the market will goes down again

2k sat right now

personally i still have hope the company have good intentions to us to pay the dividends

AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:20:02 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 04:02:54 AM by AmberCoinDev

AmberCoin is still share in Amber Trade LTD company.
It doesn't depend from the fact of certificate ordering.
So have you certificate or not, you are a shareholder if you have AmberCoins.

As far as I know new management decided to suspend further shares offering due to its low price.
As a result attracted funding is expensive.

So in fact it's rather good news because from the 1-st of June one wishing to buy AmberCoin will have only 1 option - to buy it at exchange.
I don't know how long it will last.
Let's follow the official news.

devega

Activity: 701

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:47:40 PM

It doesn't depends from the fact of certificate ordering.

As far as I know new management decided to suspend further shares offering due to its low price.

So in fact it's rather good news because from the 1-st of June one wishing to buy AmberCoin will have only 1 option - to buy it at exchange.

O.K. Thanks for info.
So what is a procedure if someone want to sell his shares to company? If AmberCoin is a share in Amber Trade LTD company it should be possible.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:53:18 AM

so,.how about the dividends?

is it will be paid or not ?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:36:25 PM

Just wait a few more months ..
there is No buy support about half a btc total.

Management decided to suspend further shares offering due to its low price ? Did they now .. aren't the prices you Sell and are claim to buy back at fixed ?
What you are trying to say that no ones buying anymore aren't u .. ?

Why would anyone buy from the exchange or anywhere else since you have fucked us over for the last 3 quarters ?  1 1/10 of advertised 2 Paid in Ambercoin .... 3 Where the fuck is 3 .. shares holders should be paid no matter what changes are taking place internally First you feed us this line of crap soon soon accounting is working on it and now all off a sudden there is a take over wait some more ..

What happend to the bonds ? that plan is off now ?

To anyone thinking about buying Ambercoins on a exchange of anywhere else .. Wait until they get their shit together.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Slydrule

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:23:41 PM

Management decided to suspend further shares offering due to its low price ? Did they now .. aren't the prices you Sell and are claim to buy back at fixed ?

Why would anyone buy from the exchange or anywhere else since you have fucked us over for the last 3 quarters ?  1 1/10 of advertised 2 Paid in Ambercoin .... 3 Where the fuck is 3 .. shares holders should be paid no matter what changes are taking place internally First you feed us this line of crap soon soon accounting is working on it and now all off a sudden there is a take over wait some more ..

To anyone thinking about buying Ambercoins on a exchange of anywhere else .. Wait until they get their shit together.

Yes, why would anyone buy AMBER on the exchanges when they come here and read nothing but complaints from shareholders?  Every quarter its the same thing - asking the same question a million times. 

I think its good news that the company will no longer sell directly and that the only place to buy AMBER is on the exchange.  Now, its up to the community to help spur interest in this coin. 

AMBER has some very good selling features.  First, its backed by a real company - even though there was a time when people doubted that too.  Second, it pays POS that has been paying out pretty regularly without any gimmicks.  Just let your wallet stake and AMBER starts adding up.  Third,  despite the delays and sometimes less than expected results, AMBER has been paying dividends.  What other coin pays dividends?  And it has paid them in BTC every quarter except one. 

While I understand the frustration, and I hope AMBER gets better at paying out dividends on a regular predictable schedule, the fact is it has paid and that's more than almost every other coin out there.

At this point mining AMBER is not profitable.  The only way to increase profits is to increase its value on the exchanges.  I think we who hold AMBER would b e better served by focusing on its qualities instead of the imperfections. What AMBER Trade is doing is unique.  There is no play book to follow.  They are essentially inventing the process.  Its good to be a little skeptical of things.  But in the end, trashing your own investment just comes back to hurt you.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:31:13 PM

Anybody from here has the share certificate?
i dont believe anyone got a share certificate or any amber promos, these were just hope for new buyers

How do i get such a certificate again?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:48:48 PM

no. not paid Smiley
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:23:29 AM

I have forwarded all recent questions to company's management so we will have answers shortly.

ozik67

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:27:42 PM

I have forwarded all recent questions to company's management so we will have answers shortly.

Yes. We`ll to hope.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:09:53 PM

Yes, why would anyone buy AMBER on the exchanges when they come here and read nothing but complaints from shareholders?  Every quarter its the same thing - asking the same question a million times. 

I think its good news that the company will no longer sell directly and that the only place to buy AMBER is on the exchange.  Now, its up to the community to help spur interest in this coin. 

AMBER has some very good selling features.  First, its backed by a real company - even though there was a time when people doubted that too.  Second, it pays POS that has been paying out pretty regularly without any gimmicks.  Just let your wallet stake and AMBER starts adding up.  Third,  despite the delays and sometimes less than expected results, AMBER has been paying dividends.  What other coin pays dividends?  And it has paid them in BTC every quarter except one. 

While I understand the frustration, and I hope AMBER gets better at paying out dividends on a regular predictable schedule, the fact is it has paid and that's more than almost every other coin out there.

At this point mining AMBER is not profitable.  The only way to increase profits is to increase its value on the exchanges.  I think we who hold AMBER would b e better served by focusing on its qualities instead of the imperfections. What AMBER Trade is doing is unique.  There is no play book to follow.  They are essentially inventing the process.  Its good to be a little skeptical of things.  But in the end, trashing your own investment just comes back to hurt you.

Asking the same question a million times ? Well if they paid On time NO one would be asking the same question over and over again .. pretty regularly ? the last 3 quarters have been Far from REGULAR your only as good as your last performance in Crypto and Imo this is far from Perfect as you seem to be calling it.
The fact is that Amber coin is based on dividends it brings 0 innovation as a coin and doesn't claim to do so there is no development going on or anything like that to give Ambercoin its Value that's Purely based on the dividends they payout.
Since they havent delivered much for almost a YEAR now I'm not sure why you think they have a good record in paying out because from where I sit we are about to get to our next quarter in 30 days and they will have paid well for 2 of those and the other 3 soon to be 4 not so much.

People wouldn't be here complaining if everything was running smoothly.
You are worried about scaring away new investors I'm not id much rather have new investors go in with their eyes open to whats  happening then just getting a bunch of sunshine pumped up their ass by people trying to dump their stake on them.

I really hope they will turn around and start delivering again but I'm against anyone giving them another penny before they get their shit sorted.

If you read back in the thread you will find a far from stellar record on delivering on made promises.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:31:54 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 02:34:13 AM by Mig-23

Asking the same question a million times ? Well if they paid On time NO one would be asking the same question over and over again .. pretty regularly ? the last 3 quarters have been Far from REGULAR your only as good as your last performance in Crypto and Imo this is far from Perfect as you seem to be calling it.
The fact is that Amber coin is based on dividends it brings 0 innovation as a coin and doesn't claim to do so there is no development going on or anything like that to give Ambercoin its Value that's Purely based on the dividends they payout.
Since they havent delivered much for almost a YEAR now I'm not sure why you think they have a good record in paying out because from where I sit we are about to get to our next quarter in 30 days and they will have paid well for 2 of those and the other 3 soon to be 4 not so much.

People wouldn't be here complaining if everything was running smoothly.
You are worried about scaring away new investors I'm not id much rather have new investors go in with their eyes open to whats  happening then just getting a bunch of sunshine pumped up their ass by people trying to dump their stake on them.

I really hope they will turn around and start delivering again but I'm against anyone giving them another penny before they get their shit sorted.

If you read back in the thread you will find a far from stellar record on delivering on made promises.

just one thing,if company unable OR WAN'T to pay the dividends again just hope they give us an announcements

don't make us waiting,more and more,i'm tired with all of this

winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:39:46 AM

Yes, this used to be enjoyable, but now it is so enervating.

Really a shame....

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Jayfek

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:36:47 PM

Amber-Trade has new majority shareholder and new management staff, unfair to accuse these people who may be in good faith have bought the business. They have to audit everything and make some plans, may be even masterplan how to:
1. pay continous dividends
2. start selling AMBER from price point 0.256 USD = 1 AMBER (correlates dividends paid year ago and these dividends are more than SP500 and real estate profit)
3. very soon catch 1...2 USD = 1 AMBER (I was year ago 100% sure this happens today)
4. how to clearly communicate "backed by real amber" (where is the real stack and how big it is?) and company health to shareholders (additional closed newsfeed exclusively to shareholders?)
5. ignore AMBER prices on exchanges
6. create AMBER2, 3 and so on - "fixed interest/dividends monthly/no ownership" for short time investors - to get investment for new projects, additional investment, etc
7. how to handle AmberCoin investors who dont want to mess with wallet? Rich people call to secretary to send email and to read incoming loud, they dont use computers yourself. Exchange/bank-like web-login multiwallet system for secretaries and money/office managers? Security concerns...
8. how to attract non-cryptocoin people with long time money investment capabilities that exceeds USD100 [sarcasm but true]

Let the management people take time, think and prepare, how to continue.

Nothing is lost, previous "shame" was just step 1. Fortunately all that was, was done fair and with respect, so there is strong achievment from which to continue, learn from mistakes, make even bigger business. Long time investors invest and let the game play. Short time investors daytrade on https://c-cex.com/
fenomenhaa

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:03:01 PM

ID133 should has been paid but I need to double check it.
I will do it tomorrow.

ID114 was paid.
Still no payment,it's really unacceaptable.

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:08:14 AM

Very sad to see 2000 sat Amber price ((

As far as I know some official news should come this week.
So don't be hurry with a conclusions.
Let's wait and see.

in fact we never get news

what the plan of the company,is there any hope for dividends
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:44:58 AM

Amber-Trade has new majority shareholder and new management staff, unfair to accuse these people who may be in good faith have bought the business. They have to audit everything and make some plans, may be even masterplan how to:
2. start selling AMBER from price point 0.256 USD = 1 AMBER (correlates dividends paid year ago and these dividends are more than SP500 and real estate profit)
3. very soon catch 1...2 USD = 1 AMBER (I was year ago 100% sure this happens today)
4. how to clearly communicate "backed by real amber" (where is the real stack and how big it is?) and company health to shareholders (additional closed newsfeed exclusively to shareholders?)
6. create AMBER2, 3 and so on - "fixed interest/dividends monthly/no ownership" for short time investors - to get investment for new projects, additional investment, etc
7. how to handle AmberCoin investors who dont want to mess with wallet? Rich people call to secretary to send email and to read incoming loud, they dont use computers yourself. Exchange/bank-like web-login multiwallet system for secretaries and money/office managers? Security concerns...
8. how to attract non-cryptocoin people with long time money investment capabilities that exceeds USD100 [sarcasm but true]

Nothing is lost, previous "shame" was just step 1. Fortunately all that was, was done fair and with respect, so there is strong achievment from which to continue, learn from mistakes, make even bigger business. Long time investors invest and let the game play. Short time investors daytrade on https://c-cex.com/

1 they havent done that in almost a year now.
2 no one in their right mind will pay anything like that unless they start paying out dividends like they advertise with.
3 1 or 2 USD ? what are u smoking that would make the company what a 100 million dollar company based on what exacly ?
4 That would be nice you should be able to BUY their stock with AMBERCOINS.
5 If they do 2 and 4 they wouldn't need to buy those it would work out just fine on its own.
6 Bad idea they havent done this properly yet lets not get ahead of ourselves.
7 Nice dreaming but nothing to do with reality. "rich" people are not interested in tiny chunks.
8 Why would u want more people to invest Outside of crypto If they do 2 and 4 they will get plenty of money from us crypto people but so far they have acted like a lot of crypto Ponzies .. Pay well for 2 sessions and then slowly start dropping the ball when it comes to their commitment to their customers.

9 I'm not sure If Ambercoin dev is part of the company or not what I do know is that the way we get information from him about whats going on is horrible I don't know if that's his fault or if the company just doesn't keep him informed but that's the First thing that needs to change ....

A lot was lost .. momentum for starters , It was Not done fair and with respect everyone was guaranteed to be paid in BTC / Cash that didn't happen Strong achievement I'm not sure what you are referring to. Long time investors have their money Stuck there is no way to Exit for them There are no Short time investors there is 0 volume on C-cex.

I hope they will turn it around but for almost a year now ive been hearing nothing up excuses ...

Has anyone tried to sell back coins to Ambercoin that they bought directly from the company ? they claim they would refund fully if u wanted out did anyone actually do this yet?

Jayfek

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:27:37 PM

1 they havent done that in almost a year now.
2 no one in their right mind will pay anything like that unless they start paying out dividends like they advertise with.
3 1 or 2 USD ? what are u smoking that would make the company what a 100 million dollar company based on what exacly ?
4 That would be nice you should be able to BUY their stock with AMBERCOINS.
5 If they do 2 and 4 they wouldn't need to buy those it would work out just fine on its own.
6 Bad idea they havent done this properly yet lets not get ahead of ourselves.
7 Nice dreaming but nothing to do with reality. "rich" people are not interested in tiny chunks.
8 Why would u want more people to invest Outside of crypto If they do 2 and 4 they will get plenty of money from us crypto people but so far they have acted like a lot of crypto Ponzies .. Pay well for 2 sessions and then slowly start dropping the ball when it comes to their commitment to their customers.

9 I'm not sure If Ambercoin dev is part of the company or not what I do know is that the way we get information from him about whats going on is horrible I don't know if that's his fault or if the company just doesn't keep him informed but that's the First thing that needs to change ....

A lot was lost .. momentum for starters , It was Not done fair and with respect everyone was guaranteed to be paid in BTC / Cash that didn't happen Strong achievement I'm not sure what you are referring to. Long time investors have their money Stuck there is no way to Exit for them There are no Short time investors there is 0 volume on C-cex.

I hope they will turn it around but for almost a year now ive been hearing nothing up excuses ...

Has anyone tried to sell back coins to Ambercoin that they bought directly from the company ? they claim they would refund fully if u wanted out did anyone actually do this yet?

We see these things through 2 different angles. This happens sometimes with people.
I am not interested that Amber-Trade pays dividends, buys back all AMBER and thats it. Lets get this shit done. I invested to world's first crypto managed company share for brilliant idea and big future. And both mean money, big money.
I am waiting too communication from Amber-Trade, but I don't need fast some PR bullshit and bunch of future ideas. There are really important questions needing very firm answers and may be time to develop - How to continue with AmberCoin? IPO or AMBER sale? Both? Dividends? Backed by which amber? How is company health?
Jayfek

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

ID133 should has been paid but I need to double check it.
I will do it tomorrow.

ID114 was paid.
Still no payment,it's really unacceaptable.
May be you PM to Dev and email to company one more time, sending your BTC address and ask for payment Txid. There must be reason, wrong address etc.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:39:11 PM

2k sat in all exchange,

we build the trust from begining and now this coin have no value ,its so sad

congrats for the team for their success in killing us,killing the communities and killing the coins

i never thought before the situations will like this,just regret for those people who buy because from my promotions

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: