Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309551 times)
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:47:31 AM

1) No PoW/PoS, No wallets because AGRS is still a pre-token ?

right, the current token is only intermediate. the final network will of course require POW

2) I've read in the Zennet last post that total supply will move to 147,000,000,000
Is that still ok?

yes. the final amout of coins doesnt matter. the 42M intermediate tokens represent 100% of future coins whatever their amount will be

3) I've checked Bittrex, but it's only available to buy 384,815. That's less than 1% of 42,000,000
In the distribution the biggest address has 447,900.
Where are the rest of the coins?

rest of the coins are simply not on held bittrex

OMG OHAD HIMSELF SAID THERE IS NO FIXED AMOUNT OF COIN..... OMG!

IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:50:27 AM

so you are saying dev still holds 94% of AGRSs?

1) How is the coin distributed?
Zennet                                 -%
(Presale?/Bittrex?)             50%
X                                           x%
2) How many coins are still at sale and at what price?
3) Any financial institution between investors?

so far ~7M tokens were sold. if you want to track down how many sold in different milestones, see the blog on idni.org. in general there is no distinction between buyers on zennet's time to tau's time. presale is for all tokens (namely 97% not counting the "premine"). to see the latest price calculations cf the end of the "project roadmap" blogpost.
i didn't understand the last question

More than 90% in devs hand, that's a lot even if you dont follow the cryptospace financial structure

OMG and dev hold 90% of coins... its all making sense now.

20centsx5weeksx5%=25cents of $ ?

Still, early buyers have to be incentivized. We had a weekly 2% raise in price and recently suspended it. But from May 1 the price per token we sell at will be 20 cents, going up 5% monthly (recall it has nothing to do with prices people sell at on the exchange). Beginning from today we offer the following wholesale discount: every additional 10K tokens will give additional 5% discount. So if one purchases 30K tokens, the price for the first 10K is the regular price, then a 5% discount on the next 10K tokens, then 10% discount on the subsequent 10K tokens. All purchasers via email receive a tax invoice with their desired recipient name. A buyer that agrees not to receive the intermediate tokens but only the final coins gets additional 15% discount. The total marginal discount will never go below 50% (as to be fair with earlier buyers).
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:57:56 AM

This is as interesting as confusing to me. Im still trying to learn what's the point.

I may be interested to invest, but as an investor, I see a fundamental risk and that is the fact that this doesn't even have a proper way to store the tokens locally, so you would need to hope that bitfinex doesn't run away with your tokens during an unknown amount of time (no one knows when a local wallet will be released to download). This may damage the project eventually. Another interesting project (Maidsafe) had problems to deliver a software that would allow you to have the definitive tokens (Safecoins) in your hard drive instead of in Poloniex or whatever, they have been delaying this since forever, so far as I know they are still with the non-definitive tokens (MaidsafeCoins) which means you have to have those tokens in Poloniex or whatever exchange you are using. This is suicidal for any long term investment. This is why I ask, how long until we can carry the private keys ourselves to not depend on an exchange?

I also want to know why would this Agoras token have any relevant increase in value in the future. You also mentioned that Tauchain "may or not may have its own token". Would this other token be separate token from Agoras token? Im just unsure about the whole thing.
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:35:18 AM

the guy has 90% of all coins and the total suply is uncapped, he made no real developments other  the funding scheme and his site looks like its from 20 years ago and hasnt been updated for a year... Clearly holding 90% of coins and having infinite supply and having your friends hype up the sale and then just use the infinite coins to pump and dump and then  distance yourself from any responsibility saying it was someone else hyping.....  you guys are freaking blind.
2 and a half years and nothing to show for, if someone was working hard on project they wouldnt let themselves have bad site like that and why did he not say that it was not true about promised increase and burning of unused coins during the hype period if he cared about the project and investment... notice he  picks and chooses his replies too.

scam alert!
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:40:36 AM

Price is reflecting the thread vibe Sad

Github updated 1 year ago
Team conflict
No timeline
Rising btc value
Blind faith in dev

This is a gamble at this point :/
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:41:25 AM

Fuckin' spammer. Ignore is on. Lips sealed

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:41:37 AM

Price is reflecting the thread vibe Sad

Github updated 1 year ago
Team conflict
No timeline
Rising btc value
Blind faith in dev

This is a gamble at this point :/

yes it is clearly becoming risky and without any way to see or check on progress?

No Github updates is this becasue no work is being done or just the old uploads are no longer valid?
Daleaus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:13:55 AM

LMAO you obviously got burned by yourself due to your own bad choices... learn to trade, nobody is going to feel sorry for you.
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:18:32 AM

nah, i had little invested,  just trying to do my part and warn others and i do not want to see this scammer continue to profit from this.
AEA

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:48:15 AM

WHERE IS PROOF OF OHAD BURNING THE UNSOLD COINS, HE MADE SAME SCHEME IN 2016 BUT NEVER BURNED COINS.

Pardon my ignorance but how is that a scheme? If he burns the unsold coins (which I think all of the 60% he was selling got sold), he will kinda be profiting because the rest of his coins would be worth way more than the high we had the other day.

I might not like how he goes about this project, but if you read through the entire thread, the community is the one guiding Ohad so I don't think he's scamming anyone. Like I was complaining about no white paper but if you go back a few months the commmhnity collectively decided to only release the product when it is ready. The reason being, tezos stole one of Ohads codes and used it as their own. He doesn't want people to steal his ideas, and that's fine with me.

I still plead him to hire more developers to aid him in his goal. Have them sign a legal agreement that they cannot work on any similar project for the next 3-5 years. This will insure Ohad is the father of his idea and even if someone copies it, he can claim a lot of their equity by suing them.

Also please hire someone to redo the website lol. Preferably someone from this community who would be invested in the project so they would do their best job. You don't even have to work on it. All you have to do is give it your approval. I'm sure some community members would even take payment in the form of crypto lol.

You know, I've had a negative attitude so far but I'm willing to see where this project goes.

Wish you all the best and please heed some of my advice!

Hey brother, I've committed to helping Ohad on the website as soon as we're closer to alpha. I've got some great designers who build really modern websites. I hope that helps. The marketing & branding from my team etc WILL come, trust me, i'm all for it but, we didn't want to market something we didn't have, that'd be the true meaning of scam. It's just a matter of when he's closer to alpha. I speak with Ohad privately and i'm just as committed as he is.
AEA

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:50:28 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 07:33:14 AM by AEA

the guy has 90% of all coins and the total suply is uncapped, he made no real developments other  the funding scheme and his site looks like its from 20 years ago and hasnt been updated for a year... Clearly holding 90% of coins and having infinite supply and having your friends hype up the sale and then just use the infinite coins to pump and dump and then  distance yourself from any responsibility saying it was someone else hyping.....  you guys are freaking blind.
2 and a half years and nothing to show for, if someone was working hard on project they wouldnt let themselves have bad site like that and why did he not say that it was not true about promised increase and burning of unused coins during the hype period if he cared about the project and investment... notice he  picks and chooses his replies too.

scam alert!

Nope, you just haven't read the forum. I would take the time to read from page 1. You'll see it's the crypto community that have made the decisions, not Ohad.
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:15:19 AM

Haha,  ahad deleted my posts where i am exposing him.

lets recap

old site not updated since 2016
anonymous dev.
no updates or explantion of progress because host says he not good at explaining..
ahad himself pupmped up the coin saying it will jump x10
says he works on this 24/7
previously held same type of price increase buy sale promise in may 1 2016 with promise to burn coins, didnt do it.
devs hold 90% of coins and has power to create more.
coins are  unlimited with no cap.
and much more.

IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:17:13 AM

how can ahad the dev of the  project  that is suposdly is so innovative wanna remain anonymous and provide no techincal update "because he is not good at explaining"
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

its funny he deleted my posts where i quote him promising the price increase, i guess i am gonna have to repost it.
martellalex

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:21:55 AM

Iggy - give it a rest mate  trying to trash talk the price down is neither original nor effective

It just gets annoying cause I get email notifications every time you troll and I jump onto BTT hoping for something useful only to find more of your trolling.

Not entirely your fault, BTT is not that flexible or customisable, but mate, you've said your piece ok, time to move on, people will see your posts alright, don't worry.
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

==============================================================================================
Quote from: ohad on June 30, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

indeed i saw a misconception around that burning the tokens is about time. but it's not.
tau is one thing to be reached in stages (alpha, beta). tau has no coins. it is a platform for many things, one of them, for applications like agoras.
after tau is ready we need to develop agoras which is a currency and a market. between tau and agoras, is the time to sell around half of the coins, as the old plan. however we already sold 60%. we missed the deadline (1st of july) by 3 days. and now many more buyers would like to buy, so we made this "tentative sale" thing. not only we're not on the stage for after tau is ready, even tau's whitepaper is not ready yet, far to mention code. (we do have old whitepaper and code but things changed.)
when agoras is ready for shipping, then, and only then, we burn the unsold tokens.
so this burning thing has nothing to do with 1st of july.

as for price increase, x2, x4, x10 -- this is all old discussion, so no need to dive into details. the updated decision (since few days ago, here) is to stop the sale in 1st of july until tau/alpha is ready.

==============
=============================================================
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: ohad on June 24, 2017, 10:21:38 PM
Quote from: mamse44 on June 24, 2017, 05:42:38 PM
So the the price is going up x10 to around 3 to 4 dollars in July to give OHad more time too develop and be able to give all his time to tauchain?

giving all my time was always since the project began and won't change till everything is ready.
the price raise is about giving less time into sale and more time into dev, as in the last weeks it became too much

he says he gives project all his time yet its been years and no prograss nothing is ready, nothing is explained because he cant communicate and lies..... so if this guy gives this project all his time and not achieve antyhing he must be super smart.

=======================================================================================

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: ohad on June 22, 2017, 05:36:22 PM
Quote from: epsonorcanon on June 22, 2017, 12:05:19 PM
which price will you rise to?> *10 on next month?

we'll see in a few days

here ohad is pumping the coin up saying it could be x10 the price after the sale... is this guy that stupid and inexperienced that he belives his own coin will go up x10   with no development? clearly he pumping his own stuff... plus he is annonymous , unimited coins, coins he didnt burn in his last crowdfun sale in may1 2016 and he says he cant explain his project because he is not good at explaining.

=========================================================================================

Quote from: ohad on June 19, 2017, 08:27:19 PM
Quote from: statdude on June 19, 2017, 07:44:39 PM
Quote from: ohad on June 17, 2017, 10:03:55 PM
Quote from: smbbm on June 17, 2017, 07:52:45 PM
Is there going to be some real Tau-Chain application in foreseeable future (2017 - beginning 2018) or it will be always just an academical talk? (no offense meant, it's just straight question)

it will always be just academic talk about tau, that's tau's whole point.
tau is a discussion about tau.
but our current discussion, like any other discussion in history, scales very poorly as the group size or information complexity is beyond some threshold.
to make it scale (i could almost say "perfectly"), we need a better discussion platform, even AI-enabled so to speak.
and this will very hopefully begin in 2017.

Not to be rude, but this comment makes the "launch" sound more like that of a forum, rather than a technology platform, along with the other comment about there being no blockchain/tangle/etc.

Fingers crossed this is just a general misunderstanding, since I bought a few and just got done putting them in cold storage  Cheesy Grin

indeed tau reduces to a self-defining discussion platform. with logic and reasoning and correct-by-construction and blockchain and everything as the old tau, but with some missing pieces. and the biggest missing piece, which shadows all others, is making discussions scale. i understand that my explanations are not good enough yet, this is also why the materials are not published yet.

when asked to provide some documents for discussion about project AHAD says " i understand that my explanations are not good enough yet, this is also why the materials are not published yet."

This guys  cant even explain his own project? or maybe there is no project.
========================================================================================

Quote from: ohad on June 17, 2017, 03:34:31 PM
the direct sale price went up 5% a month in the last +1y (before it was 2% a week).
in the 1st of july it'll be x4.
unless i'll get very close to sell "nearly majority of coins",
in which i'll raise it by, idk, x10, just to significantly make the sale much slower until tau is ready, mainly because i promised that all along, but not only

THIS GUY STRAIGHT UP LIE TO ALL OF US , HOW CAN HE BE GETTING A PASS ?!!!!
=======================================================================================

Quote from: statdude on June 16, 2017, 09:16:19 PM
Quote from: drm on June 16, 2017, 09:15:52 PM
the price for buying directly has gone up, and will keep going up with time.
all unsold coins will be burned.

Unsold at what time? Launch?

Is there some kind of timeline we can see of sale progress?

this guy fell victim to the coins being burned lie.
==========================================================================================

Quote from: ohad on June 19, 2017, 12:34:12 PM
there is no plan to publish personal information soon. and the new roadmap is under construction together with other materials.
as for more tokens, i can't see how i can seriously claim to solve such fundamental problems (with already  trillions of $$ of market size) and make 2-3% of tokens not enough. i even think it'll turn out to be too much and we'll have to cut

when soemone asked ahad about his id or office locations he  chose to disclose it? hmmmmmmmm, this project is up for 2 years and this guys is still being annonymous, thats what scammers do.
=========================================================================================

Quote from: ohad on June 12, 2017, 07:53:20 AM
Quote from: serogen on June 12, 2017, 07:45:35 AM
sounds great ohad! keep your knowlege as long as possible save. too many copycats everywhere! if we see 2018 a first alpha im still happy :p
im looking forward to see the next blockchain revolution!

by the way u still will increase the price in july bye factor 2x or 4x?

thanks, yes, the price rise plan will take place

here he states himself about price increase.  so how is it someone else making it up?

so he deletes every one of my post where i show how he was pumping up the price and refuses to give his identity or  talk details about the project because he is not good at explaining.........and he leaves all my other non threatening posts.... dont you guys see this  is a long term scam.
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:35:56 AM

People that claim ahad isnt involved in the pump and dump and that he never baited people with 3x 10x burning the coin etc promises  and that it was some random trolls are delusional , read my previous post check the history of this forum read it for yourself. can you really trust someoene who has done it before who keep his identity annonymous after 2+ years , who says he cant tell us details about project because he not good at explaining and who hasnt released anything other then sale news in a long time. thats just the tip of the investigation.
IggySe7ven

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:40:30 AM

Iggy - give it a rest mate  trying to trash talk the price down is neither original nor effective

It just gets annoying cause I get email notifications every time you troll and I jump onto BTT hoping for something useful only to find more of your trolling.

Not entirely your fault, BTT is not that flexible or customisable, but mate, you've said your piece ok, time to move on, people will see your posts alright, don't worry.

people have the  right to know this information to draw conclusions which are very obvious, i would leave it but he is deleting all my post where i quote  him talking about huge price increase, or where i mentioned that we still  dont know his identity or that he is not releasing any concrete information because " he is not good at explaining" to people who invested alot of money.
People need to know, i dont want  people to lose their life savings.
martellalex

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

people have the  right to know this information to draw conclusions which are very obvious, i would leave it but he is deleting all my post where i quote  him talking about huge price increase, or where i mentioned that we still  dont know his identity or that he is not releasing any concrete information because " he is not good at explaining" to people who invested alot of money.

Gah! Another post of yours! I'm just asking for a bit of courtesy, please stop cluttering my inbox.

After twenty odd posts of yours, trust me, everyone knows yours views.
ltcifc

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:07:56 AM

I bet you are stuck with a very large bag...
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: