Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:25:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675775 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:22:02 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 05:35:58 PM by Febo

SHOPKEEPERCD

SHOPKEEPERCD, issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units will be offered by the Public Merchant from Friday, May 13th, 3pm CEST for 60 BCY each.

Sold Out.

Please Refill

Sold Out Again!!!!!

wow

The other cards now on Pubblic Merchant are not tradable with bcy, is it intentional?

lol seems someone bought 447 SHOPKEEPERCD  it seems he really want to KEEP the SHOP

What was important for me in video was the date. So far only date i knew was April and we are in middle of May, so was a bit late to tell the new date when game will start.  If it will not be to hard, would be nice if someone goes thru all webpages, blogs, ... and edit spring or April 2016 with September 2016.  Or better, made new roadmap and place it on visible spots everywhere.
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:59:58 AM

Only 1 card left...
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:40:22 PM

lol seems someone bought 447 SHOPKEEPERCD  it seems he really want to KEEP the SHOP

What was important for me in video was the date. So far only date i knew was April and we are in middle of May, so was a bit late to tell the new date when game will start.  If it will not be to hard, would be nice if someone goes thru all webpages, blogs, ... and edit spring or April 2016 with September 2016.  Or better, made new roadmap and place it on visible spots everywhere.

The April date was for Milestone #4

#4 - April 2016 (release 25% of funds raised)

Final development of the game with over 100 game levels and 150+ cards. With the ability for players to play in groups (guilds), to create their own levels, characters as digital asset, and also trade them.

So that is gone to the end of this month according to the video. 1 month delay ain't bad considering other projects in the space.

However, I agree a roadmap for things to come after Milestone #4 would be good to have.
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:48:37 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 10:59:13 AM by Viva!

It seems that overall low priced cards (30 to 100bcy each) are selling very well even in terms of total revenue, problem is to balance correctly price-rarity-gamepower, not an easy task at all.

In general I think that supply unlimited blockchained cards is an huge error, and maybe it will be better to set up  an upper  limit (10.000 cards? 50.000 cards?) as a general rule. One solution could be on introducing a sort of "edition" for cards sold out but still necessary for the game play.

This concept should be used for cheap common cards and ultra rare cards.

For example, FDCARD is sold out, what about of a second edition for FDCARD? FDCARD2
Same power, different color.

There is also a second issue we can observe whit Premium Merchant, some cards are simply too costly camparing to their rarity/power. This issue is strictly related on bitcrystals price volatility.

In this case I suggest a massive burn so these old overpriced cards will be attractive again at their original price tag. (example BEARWHALECD, 1200bcy each, too much for a 3000 issued not so powerful card, currently EDS owns 2830 cards, probably 2500 to be burned to make those cards attractive again)

Just some proposal.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
johnybyo

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:03:14 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 12:25:31 PM by johnybyo

In general I think that supply unlimited blockchained cards is an huge error, and maybe it will be better to set up  an upper  limit (10.000 cards? 50.000 cards?) as a general rule. One solution could be on introducing a sort of "edition" for cards sold out but still necessary for the game play.

This concept should be used for cheap common cards and ultra rare cards.

Why did not give after smart contract release blockchain choose with some kind of script how many cards have and what is price or starting price. Don't ask from me how that script will be made but if I have understand right it will be possible with smart contracts calculate how many cards and burn others. First developers make example 50000 card and send it for smart contract swap bot what will burn before selling start example 40000 cards or even 49000 card

If blockchain choose that will be something what never have seen before and it will make similiar but new kind of random element for game what you have when you go buy un opened packet of cards from shop and hope to get one rarely card.  This will make also comments "devs" only collect money with cards wrong because they can't control it.

What you think about idea?

Edit. When I think the idea why even doing like this. Why not do real packets. Where blockchain have choose card amount/rarely and where you can buy packets example 1000 BCY 5 cards or 2000 BCY 11 cards and there behind smart contracts are all cards and you will get randomly 5 card. If you have good luck you receive some really rarely card Smiley  Then deck building will be more difficult and resellers have still markets in their swapbots. Early adopters also get better position with their first decks what have buy already before released this kind of system.
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:19:57 PM

This is an excellent idea.  Especially if it can be made "provably fair".
Crypt0bull

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:36:22 PM

Sould out. Now selling XAJIJASPAAR.

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/cryptobull/sogcards

GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:25:13 PM

LEFT FIELD IDEAS AND IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS GAME

1.  Battle royale peer to peer instead of playing other people's decks.   Instead of playing their decks maybe in the future you can actually fight the person in game where your cards on the battlefield attack where they land.   It probably would be easier if the battlefield had a little more room.  However I can give you an example.  Instead of my team firing from the "dugout" section they actually fire from the location on the board.  So technically your cards could possibly land(get hit or bounced) into a position close to your opponent's attack lines.  Here's the cool part though, if it was peer to peer both teams would be on the battlefield and cards would be getting bounced around which would possibly add a new variable to strategy and shooting technique.  I was thinking about this when I was playing other people's randomized decks.  I think it would be pretty fun and crazy to see half my cards in enemy territory because I was "bounced over" from their attacks............kind of behind enemy lines.  Also visually it would be awesome just seeing both decks in the mix and clashing with each other.  Maybe also you can have cards that are "friendly fire" so when you shoot and hit your own cards you won't be damaged.  I guess this idea came from a slight frustration in feeling it wasn't "truly" multiplayer............like feeling a disconnect by not actually playing the player themeselves.  This could also add to specialized "multiplayer" cards that can only be used in multiplayer mode because of the abilities they have(IE +3 friendly fire......).

I know this is a pipe dream, BUT if Everdreamsoft considers this idea for a later update............I can guarantee this added feature's addictiveness will make people go crazy.  

2.  A "Batch crystallize feature."  This could address the time consuming transaction after transaction lag time the players experience.  Maybe a feature on the team section where you press and hold a card which then allows you to pick as many as you'd like and then press crystallize.  I've noticed you can't batch crystallize all of the rare cards which takes up alot of gaming experience time.  

3.  Coindaddy plugin to view your counterparty wallet within the game(this is a farrrrr reaching dream).  To have a coindaddy plugin of some sort so you can view your assets within the game would get players used to knowing how counterparty works and how much assets they have(and how much BTC they own).

4.  Still not sure if people would even like this BUT.............I've noticed a very smart thing Bitcoin billionaire did.  They allowed people to the option to view ads in order to make/or keep their fictional bitcoins they earned by watching ads.  Maybe if there was an option for people to watch ads in return to slowly accrue rubys to buy new packs that could help with Everdreamsoft's revenue stream.    I HATE ADS.............but..........if I watched enough to get some guaranteed rare cards.........then it totally wouldn't annoy me.  NOTE:  If you haven't seen how Bitcoin billioinaire implements the adds in their game it's actually pretty genius.  They way they did it was so non intrusive and optional I actually didn't mind it and actually appreciated it. 

All of these ideas came out of constantly playing this game and seeing the possibilities of jetting it up beyond the atmosphere.  I hope the Everdreamsoft guys see this and relate it if they like it.  
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:35:52 PM

1.  Battle royale peer to peer instead of playing other people's decks.   Instead of playing their decks maybe in the future you can actually fight the person in game where your cards on the battlefield attack where they land.   It probably would be easier if the battlefield had a little more room.  However I can give you an example.  Instead of my team firing from the "dugout" section they actually fire from the location on the board.  So technically your cards could possibly land(get hit or bounced) into a position close to your opponent's attack lines.  Here's the cool part though, if it was peer to peer both teams would be on the battlefield and cards would be getting bounced around which would possibly add a new variable to strategy and shooting technique.  I was thinking about this when I was playing other people's randomized decks.  I think it would be pretty fun and crazy to see half my cards in enemy territory because I was "bounced over" from their attacks............kind of behind enemy lines.  Also visually it would be awesome just seeing both decks in the mix and clashing with each other.  Maybe also you can have cards that are "friendly fire" so when you shoot and hit your own cards you won't be damaged.  I guess this idea came from a slight frustration in feeling it wasn't "truly" multiplayer............like feeling a disconnect by not actually playing the player themeselves.  This could also add to specialized "multiplayer" cards that can only be used in multiplayer mode because of the abilities they have(IE +3 friendly fire......).

I know this is a pipe dream, BUT if Everdreamsoft considers this idea for a later update............I can guarantee this added feature's addictiveness will make people go crazy.  

2.  A "Batch crystallize feature."  This could address the time consuming transaction after transaction lag time the players experience.  Maybe a feature on the team section where you press and hold a card which then allows you to pick as many as you'd like and then press crystallize.  I've noticed you can't batch crystallize all of the rare cards which takes up alot of gaming experience time.  

3.  Coindaddy plugin to view your counterparty wallet within the game(this is a farrrrr reaching dream).  To have a coindaddy plugin of some sort so you can view your assets within the game would get players used to knowing how counterparty works and how much assets they have(and how much BTC they own).

4.  Still not sure if people would even like this BUT.............I've noticed a very smart thing Bitcoin billionaire did.  They allowed people to the option to view ads in order to make/or keep their fictional bitcoins they earned by watching ads.  Maybe if there was an option for people to watch ads in return to slowly accrue rubys to buy new packs that could help with Everdreamsoft's revenue stream.    I HATE ADS.............but..........if I watched enough to get some guaranteed rare cards.........then it totally wouldn't annoy me.  NOTE:  If you haven't seen how Bitcoin billioinaire implements the adds in their game it's actually pretty genius.  They way they did it was so non intrusive and optional I actually didn't mind it and actually appreciated it. 

All of these ideas came out of constantly playing this game and seeing the possibilities of jetting it up beyond the atmosphere.  I hope the Everdreamsoft guys see this and relate it if they like it.  

Why is there no Like button on bitcointalk  Huh I think these ideas are excellent. Hope the EDS team will consider implementing them asap!  Grin
Crypt0bull

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:21:42 AM

Price lowered.. Smiley
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:09:37 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 05:00:49 PM by mamamae

XAJIBASILAAR @260 bcy or make an offer , let me know.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:53:00 PM

Wow were taking another beating here. So much downward pressure. When will it stop.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:05:08 PM

Wow were taking another beating here. So much downward pressure. When will it stop.

Pretty simple news, need news..... and hopefully the good type

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:52:16 PM

Season 5 test ended ?

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Crypt0bull

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:12:39 PM

Sold out. Now selling ZAIFCARD. Only 1 available
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:36:28 PM

Season 5 test ended ?

huh???
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:39:52 PM

UPDATE ON GROUNBEEF'S LIST....

Note:  Also an alternative way we can batch crystallize is have different tiers.  There could be buttons below your deck collection where it says "Sell all unfused..............[legendary][epic][rare][common]"  and you can press each one and it queries to "sell all?"  Currently I have over 200 rare cards and i'm just too lazy to sell them into crystal form because it's so time consuming.  More updates to come.
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:47:14 AM

"RIDER OF DASH", ON TUESDAY AT THE PARTNER MERCHANT'S

DASHCD (ATTENTION, DASHCARD is another asset, not SoG related!) is the Partner Merchant's
next deal. It will be available from Tuesday, May 17th, 3pm CEST for 100 BCY per card. DASHCD
is a public card, which means that after one month, or later, it will be available at the Public Merchant's.

DASHCD is going on sale tomorrow. Price will be 120 BCY. Stats are Health: 9 | Attack: 3 | Speed: 5 | Element: Ice
Spell: Increase the countdown of the nearest enemy by 1.

Let me know by PM if you want me to set one aside for you!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:55:38 AM

Get cards at good deal here
https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/mscollec/satoshicard

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/mscollec/sogcollections
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:57:32 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 12:59:16 AM by GrounBEEFtaxi

Oh sorry guys........this is my first season beta testing.  How are the 20k Bitcrystals distributed?  Not sure how it works thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: