Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675627 times)
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:53:21 AM

Oh sorry guys........this is my first season beta testing.  How are the 20k Bitcrystals distributed?  Not sure how it works thanks!
Hello!

At the end of the season, the common pot of 20k BitCrystals will be divided among the participants, proportionally to their number of points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 01:01:33 PM

SEASON 5 UPDATES

Starting from Wednesday, May 18th, 6pm CEST, you can download un updated SoG build
(click on the link if you're an Android user, or follow the instructions recieved by TestFlight
if you're an iOS user).

The Testing season is still on (leaderboard won't be reset), until Wednesday, May 25th, 12 pm
CEST, but you will notice several improvements!

• Updated "Infinity" level generation: levels are more challenging, therefore you'll be
    rewarded with more points! At the same time, you'll get a bit less of Gold than before.
  • Earned Gold is displayed after each wave and at the end of the game
  • Dead characters do not take their turn!
  • Sound can be turned off globally
  • Improved stability

Can you clear more waves than before?

pphan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:40:49 PM

SEASON 5 UPDATES

Starting from Wednesday, May 18th, 6pm CEST, you can download un updated SoG build
(click on the link if you're an Android user, or follow the instructions recieved by TestFlight
if you're an iOS user).

The Testing season is still on (leaderboard won't be reset), until Wednesday, May 25th, 12 pm
CEST, but you will notice several improvements!

• Updated "Infinity" level generation: levels are more challenging, therefore you'll be
    rewarded with more points! At the same time, you'll get a bit less of Gold than before.
  • Earned Gold is displayed after each wave and at the end of the game
  • Dead characters do not take their turn!
  • Sound can be turned off globally
  • Improved stability

@hnin Spell - increase Enemy count by X is not useful if you kill he enemy as well. Spell is wasted.

Can you clear more waves than before?

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:59:53 PM

LEFT FIELD IDEAS AND IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS GAME

1.  Battle royale peer to peer instead of playing other people's decks.   Instead of playing their decks maybe in the future you can actually fight the person in game where your cards on the battlefield attack where they land.   It probably would be easier if the battlefield had a little more room.  However I can give you an example.  Instead of my team firing from the "dugout" section they actually fire from the location on the board.  So technically your cards could possibly land(get hit or bounced) into a position close to your opponent's attack lines.  Here's the cool part though, if it was peer to peer both teams would be on the battlefield and cards would be getting bounced around which would possibly add a new variable to strategy and shooting technique.  I was thinking about this when I was playing other people's randomized decks.  I think it would be pretty fun and crazy to see half my cards in enemy territory because I was "bounced over" from their attacks............kind of behind enemy lines.  Also visually it would be awesome just seeing both decks in the mix and clashing with each other.  Maybe also you can have cards that are "friendly fire" so when you shoot and hit your own cards you won't be damaged.  I guess this idea came from a slight frustration in feeling it wasn't "truly" multiplayer............like feeling a disconnect by not actually playing the player themeselves.  This could also add to specialized "multiplayer" cards that can only be used in multiplayer mode because of the abilities they have(IE +3 friendly fire......).

I know this is a pipe dream, BUT if Everdreamsoft considers this idea for a later update............I can guarantee this added feature's addictiveness will make people go crazy.  

2.  A "Batch crystallize feature."  This could address the time consuming transaction after transaction lag time the players experience.  Maybe a feature on the team section where you press and hold a card which then allows you to pick as many as you'd like and then press crystallize.  I've noticed you can't batch crystallize all of the rare cards which takes up alot of gaming experience time.  

3.  Coindaddy plugin to view your counterparty wallet within the game(this is a farrrrr reaching dream).  To have a coindaddy plugin of some sort so you can view your assets within the game would get players used to knowing how counterparty works and how much assets they have(and how much BTC they own).

4.  Still not sure if people would even like this BUT.............I've noticed a very smart thing Bitcoin billionaire did.  They allowed people to the option to view ads in order to make/or keep their fictional bitcoins they earned by watching ads.  Maybe if there was an option for people to watch ads in return to slowly accrue rubys to buy new packs that could help with Everdreamsoft's revenue stream.    I HATE ADS.............but..........if I watched enough to get some guaranteed rare cards.........then it totally wouldn't annoy me.  NOTE:  If you haven't seen how Bitcoin billioinaire implements the adds in their game it's actually pretty genius.  They way they did it was so non intrusive and optional I actually didn't mind it and actually appreciated it. 

All of these ideas came out of constantly playing this game and seeing the possibilities of jetting it up beyond the atmosphere.  I hope the Everdreamsoft guys see this and relate it if they like it.  

UPDATE ON GROUNBEEF'S LIST....

Note:  Also an alternative way we can batch crystallize is have different tiers.  There could be buttons below your deck collection where it says "Sell all unfused..............[legendary][epic][rare][common]"  and you can press each one and it queries to "sell all?"  Currently I have over 200 rare cards and i'm just too lazy to sell them into crystal form because it's so time consuming.  More updates to come.

I like the ideas, now implementing them will be a different story.  So much potential here for coin to fly....but....still dead. Sad
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:33:32 AM

Volume is extinct

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
pphan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:32:28 AM

Volume is extinct

Nothing is going to happen to Bcy until game is released.
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:38:49 AM

GET YOUR BITSHARESCD!

BITSHARESCD, issued in a limited supply of 1 200 units, will be offered by the Public Merchant
from Friday, May 20th, 3pm CEST. Designed in collaboration with BitShares, BITSHARESCD will
be offered for 96 BCY per card.

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:34:26 AM

Volume is extinct

Nothing is going to happen to Bcy until game is released.

Yeah and maybe from a pure game point of view a September release would make sense but from an investor point of view it's the worst thing that could happen. For investors the best thing that could happen is the game is released before bitcoin is halved because at that point we will likely a massive move to btc without any reason to keep bcy.

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 12:13:08 PM

LEFT FIELD IDEAS AND IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS GAME

1.  Battle royale peer to peer instead of playing other people's decks.   Instead of playing their decks maybe in the future you can actually fight the person in game where your cards on the battlefield attack where they land.   It probably would be easier if the battlefield had a little more room.  However I can give you an example.  Instead of my team firing from the "dugout" section they actually fire from the location on the board.  So technically your cards could possibly land(get hit or bounced) into a position close to your opponent's attack lines.  Here's the cool part though, if it was peer to peer both teams would be on the battlefield and cards would be getting bounced around which would possibly add a new variable to strategy and shooting technique.  I was thinking about this when I was playing other people's randomized decks.  I think it would be pretty fun and crazy to see half my cards in enemy territory because I was "bounced over" from their attacks............kind of behind enemy lines.  Also visually it would be awesome just seeing both decks in the mix and clashing with each other.  Maybe also you can have cards that are "friendly fire" so when you shoot and hit your own cards you won't be damaged.  I guess this idea came from a slight frustration in feeling it wasn't "truly" multiplayer............like feeling a disconnect by not actually playing the player themeselves.  This could also add to specialized "multiplayer" cards that can only be used in multiplayer mode because of the abilities they have(IE +3 friendly fire......).

I know this is a pipe dream, BUT if Everdreamsoft considers this idea for a later update............I can guarantee this added feature's addictiveness will make people go crazy. 

2.  A "Batch crystallize feature."  This could address the time consuming transaction after transaction lag time the players experience.  Maybe a feature on the team section where you press and hold a card which then allows you to pick as many as you'd like and then press crystallize.  I've noticed you can't batch crystallize all of the rare cards which takes up alot of gaming experience time. 

3.  Coindaddy plugin to view your counterparty wallet within the game(this is a farrrrr reaching dream).  To have a coindaddy plugin of some sort so you can view your assets within the game would get players used to knowing how counterparty works and how much assets they have(and how much BTC they own).

4.  Still not sure if people would even like this BUT.............I've noticed a very smart thing Bitcoin billionaire did.  They allowed people to the option to view ads in order to make/or keep their fictional bitcoins they earned by watching ads.  Maybe if there was an option for people to watch ads in return to slowly accrue rubys to buy new packs that could help with Everdreamsoft's revenue stream.    I HATE ADS.............but..........if I watched enough to get some guaranteed rare cards.........then it totally wouldn't annoy me.  NOTE:  If you haven't seen how Bitcoin billioinaire implements the adds in their game it's actually pretty genius.  They way they did it was so non intrusive and optional I actually didn't mind it and actually appreciated it. 

All of these ideas came out of constantly playing this game and seeing the possibilities of jetting it up beyond the atmosphere.  I hope the Everdreamsoft guys see this and relate it if they like it. 

Hello there!

Thanks for your ideas, they are very good. Let me reply to them:

1. In early stages of game design we had a version with your orbs on the battlefield and tested internally as we also thought it would add more variety, strategy and would be perfect for multiplayer. The big downside and the reason we didn't implement it was that the controls just were too hard and it was harder to get into the "flow". The reason for these two issues is as follows:
- In the current gameplay all your characters are always at the bottom of the screen, meaning that in order to aim precisely you only need your finger/thumb to be a little bit above that. In this way you can easily play the game with just one hand.
- But the biggest issue is that it is a lot harder to aim when you can hit in 360 degrees instead of just around 90. It became so annoying that we decided not to do this.
- Also because you have to adjust way more to the new situation, shootposition, and strategic possibilities each turn, it's harder to get into the flow(especially when you play the game casually).

- Lastly we chose for Asynchronous multiplayer because it is a lot safer. Both players don't have to be online at the same time, meaning we can match player a lot better to their ranks without the need of millions of users and huge servers. Also you don't have to wait for each other and we eliminate the risk of someone having to stop the game because he leaves public transport or for some other reason. Be aware though that the multiplayer now is just a random level with the cards of other players. The goal is to have players really design their own levels and in this way make it way more personal between the two players.

Synchronous multiplayer in the way you suggest it, or in another way has not been removed from our dreams. But due to the risks and negative test-responses we've decided to postpone it. Perhaps in the future and if SOG is very succesful(what we're going for of course) we'll give it a try again.

2. Crystallizing multiple cards and reducing load times for this is quite high on our priority list! We'll promise that this will go way more smooth.

3. Good idea, but due to a lot of things to do that are more urgent we'll postpone it first.

4. We indeed want to include the opportunity for players to watch ads and get rewarded with gems or other things in the game to increase revenue.

Thanks a lot for the ideas and have fun playing SOG!

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 01:05:12 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 02:14:49 PM by hnin

DISCOVER THE NEW SPELLS OF GENESIS ROADMAP

Last week, Shaban, our CEO talked about our plans for the next few months. After that, we have refined and
detailed our strategy and put it on paper. From now until the final game release, scheduled for September
2016, we are going to offer you an updated game version, with additional features, every month. Our new
roadmap shows you the most important improvements you can expect during the upcoming several months.

We are so amazed by the community engagement and we want to say you how important it is for us! We will
keep collecting your suggestions and opinions and you can still discuss with members of the SoG team on our
slack channel.

Thank you for being with us. Together, we'll make Spells of Genesis a great game!

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:33:14 PM

Last week, Shaban, our CEO talked about our plans for the next few months. After that, we have refined and
detailed our strategy and put it on paper. From now until the final game release, scheduled for September
2016, we are going to offer you an updated game version, with additional features, every month. Our new
roadmap shows you the most important improvements you can expect during the upcoming several months.

We are so amazed by the community engagement and we want to say you how important it is for us! We will
keep collecting your suggestions and opinions and you can still discuss with members of the SoG team on our
slack channel.

Thank you for being with us. Together, we'll make Spells of Genesis a great game!

Such a delayed release is the worst mistake you have made and may just be the beginning of the end for bcy. Spells of Genesis may be better off looking for a better currency to be it's base.

DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:10:22 PM

slack channel.

I would have preferred a limited feature, full release sooner that set the framework for the digital commodity ecosystem. 

However, I am very glad they at least published a timeline. 4 1/2 months, however, is an insanely long amount of time in crypto..... it is also a long time in software development for a game. For those of use that are holding BCY..... our fate is in their hands..... I would have sold of course had i known the delay was so long....... and I don't have a crystal ball into the future.... Sad

Such a delayed release is the worst mistake you have made and may just be the beginning of the end for bcy. Spells of Genesis may be better off looking for a better currency to be it's base.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:19:41 PM

slack channel.

I would have preferred a limited feature, full release sooner that set the framework for the digital commodity ecosystem. 

However, I am very glad they at least published a timeline. 4 1/2 months, however, is an insanely long amount of time in crypto..... it is also a long time in software development for a game. For those of use that are holding BCY..... our fate is in their hands..... I would have sold of course had i known the delay was so long....... and I don't have a crystal ball into the future.... Sad

As for your comment on a better currency, either you or I don't understand BCY, it would be crazy to base the coin on a different currency unless you are simply creating another token from scratch, part of the way this all works is EDS burns coins to reduce supply based on in game purchases..... why would you ever use another coin to do this, your coin has to be a completely separate crypto.

Maybe i am missing your point

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:23:25 PM

4. We indeed want to include the opportunity for players to watch ads and get rewarded with gems or other things in the game to increase revenue.

I hope so as I bought some cards with a lot of BTC!!! Smiley

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:06:02 AM

I urge you to re think the launch. I hope the lack of activity on here and downward pressure on exchanges make you realize your mistakes. June is basically the only month you can launch in to succeed.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:09:36 AM

@mill0601
I dont think bitcoin halving will have any influence on BCY.

@ DieJohnny

You cant launch something that is not fully tested and ready. 4 months is a lot for such projects that are plenty on this forum.  4 months is nothing in serious projects like is Bitcoin or Monero.

September is perfect date since school start then.
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:30:35 AM

@mill0601

@ DieJohnny

You cant launch something that is not fully tested and ready. 4 months is a lot for such projects that are plenty on this forum.  4 months is nothing in serious projects like is Bitcoin or Monero.

Lol btc goes up 10% and we lose half our market cap. Yeah btc has no influence eh.........

Now what will happen when btc doubles? Hello 100 sats. Got to give people a reason to keep bcy.

Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:29:59 AM

this is the worst thing you could ever do for the game image  Sad make the poll among testers and Moonga players first
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:45:20 AM

@mill0601

@ DieJohnny

You cant launch something that is not fully tested and ready. 4 months is a lot for such projects that are plenty on this forum.  4 months is nothing in serious projects like is Bitcoin or Monero.

Lol btc goes up 10% and we lose half our market cap. Yeah btc has no influence eh.........

Now what will happen when btc doubles? Hello 100 sats. Got to give people a reason to keep bcy.

Even if you are right. in middle of July price of BCY goes down and at that time much more people are aware of SoG game and will have chance to buy BCY and cards cheap and be ready for September.

That is good for the game is it not?

If at Bitcoin halving price of BTC will double. If!  That will bring lots attention to BTC and after first shock so in a month or two they will start checking what else is happening in crypto. and at that time bam. They wil be able have fun with us. So again it seems September is just perfect solution.
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:05:59 PM

@mill0601

@ DieJohnny

You cant launch something that is not fully tested and ready. 4 months is a lot for such projects that are plenty on this forum.  4 months is nothing in serious projects like is Bitcoin or Monero.

Even if you are right. in middle of July price of BCY goes down and at that time much more people are aware of SoG game and will have chance to buy BCY and cards cheap and be ready for September.

That is good for the game is it not?

If at Bitcoin halving price of BTC will double. If!  That will bring lots attention to BTC and after first shock so in a month or two they will start checking what else is happening in crypto. and at that time bam. They wil be able have fun with us. So again it seems September is just perfect solution.

Yeah because BCY recovered from the last one? Every other coin has recovered and many have even gone up except bcy which keeps loosing ground daily. I just follow trends and the trend is not good. Before btc went up 10% the price of bcy was over 18,000 sats and look at it now a paltry 11,000 sats with almost no buy support. While you may hope it recovers after the btc halving history will dictate that it will not. That is unless a release were to happen.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: