Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675848 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:50:18 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 02:04:11 PM by Febo

lost compared to what?  

BTC lost 3 times compared to its ATH. was BCY ever worth 3 times more then now? in 99.9999% cases coin is worth less then ATH.

BCY price is right now at last day of crowdsale price. But most coins was bought for half less. So for most investors current price is double of what they pay for.

Or lets go even deeper in the price Most investors paid for BCY 0.00005 BTC and at that tie BTC was about $280 so one BCY cost them $0.014 right now BCY is 0.00012 BTC or $0.05. So for most price increase 3 times.

No matter what happen with BTC, price of BCY will not go for longer time under $0.014!
flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:22:59 PM

@mill0601
I dont think bitcoin halving will have any influence on BCY.

@ DieJohnny

You cant launch something that is not fully tested and ready. 4 months is a lot for such projects that are plenty on this forum.  4 months is nothing in serious projects like is Bitcoin or Monero.

September is perfect date since school start then.

Lol btc goes up 10% and we lose half our market cap. Yeah btc has no influence eh.........

Now what will happen when btc doubles? Hello 100 sats. Got to give people a reason to keep bcy.

Even if you are right. in middle of July price of BCY goes down and at that time much more people are aware of SoG game and will have chance to buy BCY and cards cheap and be ready for September.

That is good for the game is it not?

If at Bitcoin halving price of BTC will double. If!  That will bring lots attention to BTC and after first shock so in a month or two they will start checking what else is happening in crypto. and at that time bam. They wil be able have fun with us. So again it seems September is just perfect solution.

In sweet dreams price will double. My guess is bitcoin halving price have come already. And that will not go much up before chinese miners will make their decisions. But I don't know anything and thats why I don't trade, just only hodl and its only guess Smiley

mill0601 have you think BCY was over priced before it lose price? Now it is maybe in "correct atm stage" (what ever it can mean  Smiley)

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:15:17 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 03:25:24 PM by mamamae

ok so now we can only bet on bcy going up or down the BTC spiral ,
i know someplace where this can become
 a bet with goods for everybody

o and the above reasons to bcy dumps
are only for the BCY buyers when there was really low offers the lowest was 6k i remember buying there,my price is somewhat on 18k or more if i never sell cards ,
if you bought cards i'm sure you are still selling undervalued bcy and cards.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:22:29 PM

I think you guys are looking at this wrong.  The only thing Everdreamsoft needs to do is  send information of impending release to one of the famous Bitcoin online periodicals.  I'll email the team and see what they think.  Of course they need to speak with Channel 4 I presume but I don't think its that big of a deal because they already mentioned it on their twitter.  I think definitely the time to let the public know is imminent. Once their is a posting of "Bitcoin fantasy card game Spells of Genesis release is coming soon" then interest will be at least known.  Releasing the game before it's worked out is dumb and would rather wait.  Everdreamsoft should come out with a news article just updating the public on what is happening, statements on twitter and bitcointalk don't do jack.  We need Cointelegraph or whatever news channels to release the roadmap statement.  BREAK!

OH and if the Spells of Genesis teams sees this post.............I hate to say it but that new theme song for the map is not good.  Please change, I like the music but it doesn't fit in continuity with the battle song.  I'm a music engineer myself and can tell the sonic differences, not good to have an analog sounding celtic song mixed with a song produced with synthesizers(battlefield music).  Also it feels a little TOO much of classic Celtic sound, doesn't really fit the vibe of the game.  Just some criticism.
pphan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:23:29 PM

I think you guys are looking at this wrong.  The only thing Everdreamsoft needs to do is  send information of impending release to one of the famous Bitcoin online periodicals.  I'll email the team and see what they think.  Of course they need to speak with Channel 4 I presume but I don't think its that big of a deal because they already mentioned it on their twitter.  I think definitely the time to let the public know is imminent. Once their is a posting of "Bitcoin fantasy card game Spells of Genesis release is coming soon" then interest will be at least known.  Releasing the game before it's worked out is dumb and would rather wait.  Everdreamsoft should come out with a news article just updating the public on what is happening, statements on twitter and bitcointalk don't do jack.  We need Cointelegraph or whatever news channels to release the roadmap statement.  BREAK!

OH and if the Spells of Genesis teams sees this post.............I hate to say it but that new theme song for the map is not good.  Please change, I like the music but it doesn't fit in continuity with the battle song.  I'm a music engineer myself and can tell the sonic differences, not good to have an analog sounding celtic song mixed with a song produced with synthesizers(battlefield music).  Also it feels a little TOO much of classic Celtic sound, doesn't really fit the vibe of the game.  Just some criticism.

Agree you you. Hype must be built. More people must play the game without it being released. So how do you release it without releasing ? Maybe we should email the apk to all our contacts. Get the social network working.

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:11:25 AM

Another day of losses. Buckle up its gonna be rough.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:06:48 PM

Another day of losses. Buckle up its gonna be rough.

thx for your valuable contribution. Any other interesting and clever thoughts? Fell free to share with us, you are really, really welcome.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:44:26 PM

@mill0601

if you sell all now, then tomorrow is impossible to have any loses anymore. You will not need to share your investment results anymore.
dking7334

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:45:15 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 04:08:49 PM by dking7334

I would encourage the team to look into marketing as well if we're only four months from release, maybe hire another PR firm to help with release? As for the price, well this is a long-term project of course it will have its lows but it should recover upon release. For all the pumpers and price chasers out there look at it this way this project has a full development team, funding, tenure and is in beta testing with release imminent...do you really think it will never be pumped again?? Patience my friends your time will come as well in the end I'm sure we're all gonna make a lot of BTC if we play our cards(no pun intended lol) right.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:01:36 PM

I would encourage the team to look into marketing as well if we're only four months from release, maybe hire another PR firm to help with release? As for the price, well this is a long-term project of course it will have its lows but it should recover upon release. For all the pumpers and price chasers out there look at it this way this project has a full development team, funding, tenure and is in beta testing with release imminent...do you really think it will never be pumped again?? Patience my friends your time will come as well in the end I'm sure we're all gonna make a lot of BTC if we play our cards(no pun intended lol) right.

maybe you should read this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg14595542#msg14595542
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:22:48 PM

Guys it's funny to hear people wanting coins to go to the moon because they bought some... And asking the EDS team to do this and do that...
I'm sure the team knows exactly what they are doing, and from what I hear on their Slack (which you are all recommended to join at https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team/)
they are very busy getting ready to complete Milestone #4 which is a big deal for them as it will release the last bunch of funds from the token sale so they can do even more stuff.

I have been playing the game over and over through the various seasons and it is getting more and more interesting and challenging sometimes really hard so I get stuck and addicted like a stubborn kid.
I think this is the most important aspect of the game: how fun and intriguing it is to play. If the game is good it will be played, if it will be played it will be popular, if it will be popular it will attract users who will want to buy cards (and collect the rare ones) who will need BCY to get them.

This is not the first game EDS has released, they have experience, they know what they are doing. I'm not worried about BCY price one bit.
Maybe I'm over optimistic but I rather be that way and let the team concentrate on delivering the best gameplay possible which IMO will make a huge difference for its future.

Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:29:10 PM

This week, Siacoin management tell they are listed on Yunbi, a Chinese Exchange.

The price of the coin simply skyrocket for a couple of days.

Ok Yodark, Hnin: it's dramatically clear to me that you don't want to appear.
Nobody must know this coin and this project.

I gave myself this explanation just because I can't succeed in finding another logic one.

Is it a pity to double and more the coin price in some days, only listing the coin on a Chinese Exchange? Is it a shame, a problem to get visibility on Chinese market ALSO in this way?
Is it possible that everyone tells more than reality in this cripto world and we are dealing with the ONLY shy guys?

Sorry guys, but here I can't seems any direction, any p.r., any marketing, any communication. Time goes by and my money are invested in a road...map.

This is the wrong way to go on, imho.

Let us know how you want to sella and communicate this product (Channel4 still alive? Update? News? ACTION?).

Thanks as usual,
Fassa.
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:31:42 PM

*see

*sell
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:10:50 PM

Fassa said right, there isn't marketing, now the coin has to be pushed, now or never..

pphan

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:18:01 PM

This week, Siacoin management tell they are listed on Yunbi, a Chinese Exchange.

I gave myself this explanation just because I can't succeed in finding another logic one.

Is it a pity to double and more the coin price in some days, only listing the coin on a Chinese Exchange? Is it a shame, a problem to get visibility on Chinese market ALSO in this way?
Is it possible that everyone tells more than reality in this cripto world and we are dealing with the ONLY shy guys?

Sorry guys, but here I can't seems any direction, any p.r., any marketing, any communication. Time goes by and my money are invested in a road...map.

Let us know how you want to sella and communicate this product (Channel4 still alive? Update? News? ACTION?).

Thanks as usual,
Fassa.

The price of bitcrystals is just fine. We use it to buy cards. A stable currency is what we need for this. If you want to pump and dump find some other coin or make your own. Being listed on the chinese exchange is not the metric to measure a coins success and worth. We are here for the project. Happy with the prgress and confident with the team and the pace. Ethereum is a good pump dump coin. You can make heaps there. Leave our bitcrystals alone.
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:21:25 PM

Thanks as usual,
Fassa.

Sadly I have to agree with Fassa. I perfectly understand his frustration. The lack of any decent skill in the PR area into the EDS team is self evident.
The "Road....map" is a perfect example of an useless waste of time.

No official PR with a proper form, suitable for bloggers and magazine (yep EDS boyz, I reveal you a secret,  bloggers and journalist do copy and paste, they love copy and paste get use to it, and a fu**ing map is so only fu**ing cute.  DO YOU HAVE THE POINT?)

The last video was good but have to be a regular tool, it will? Nobody know.

Frankly speaking I have no longer the hope that the EDS team is working or thinking about the fundamental issue to search a suitable chines crypto market for bitcrystals.

Viva!

p.s. yes That's it, I'm sick of all this

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:50:30 PM

Yeah, I'm not worried about this either.  All it takes is an official press statement from All4Games and Everdreamsoft to the press regarding it's partnership.  Once everyone gets word of Channel 4 being involved the game interest will go high.  I'm pretty sure All4Games knows how to market better than any of the criticizers on here.........even I can bet on that with extreme confidence.  Shaban and crew I'm very proud to see this game progress and can't wait for the updates to come.  4 months is not that far away..........in development it's a blink of an eye really.  Don't rush it and make sure it's the best product.  Sarutobi got released and their is bugs EVERYWHERE for the android version.  Talk about alot of work to do on their part to keep gamer's interest.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:15:15 PM

Yeah, I'm not worried about this either.  All it takes is an official press statement from All4Games and Everdreamsoft to the press regarding it's partnership.  Once everyone gets word of Channel 4 being involved the game interest will go high.  I'm pretty sure All4Games knows how to market better than any of the criticizers on here.........even I can bet on that with extreme confidence.  Shaban and crew I'm very proud to see this game progress and can't wait for the updates to come.  4 months is not that far away..........in development it's a blink of an eye really.  Don't rush it and make sure it's the best product.  Sarutobi got released and their is bugs EVERYWHERE for the android version.  Talk about alot of work to do on their part to keep gamer's interest.

I actually never heard of all4games until this thread.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:13:30 PM

There's always going to be someone unhappy for one thing or the other, getting on a chinese exchange is not easy as I said before and it doesn't depend on the team even if they wanted to.
Want to get on a chinese exchange? Start asking them to add BCY, actually start asking them to add Counterparty support first, then they can add BCY.
It should come from the community not the team.
akbtcnewb

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:16:10 AM

re: trading and bcy value......  remember, most of us in this forum have been around since the beginning.  we are committed to seeing this through and intend to stick it out until the end.  because of these reasons, bcy trading and value isn't a big concern - we know we aren't going anywhere. do we wish the team was better at some things?  yes.  btw, i agree with many of the chinese exchange suggestions and wish the pr/marketing wing of EDS was A LOT better but i back shaban and EDS and appreciate the relationship they keep with the community.  will it be a hit or a flop?  who knows, but my full decks are some of my most prized possessions.  they are a piece of bitcoin history, certain to be collector's items, and have been a blast to collect while watching a neat project unfold.  good luck with the day trading, sincerely.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: