Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675848 times)
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:47:21 AM

There's always going to be someone unhappy for one thing or the other, getting on a chinese exchange is not easy as I said before and it doesn't depend on the team even if they wanted to.
Want to get on a chinese exchange? Start asking them to add BCY, actually start asking them to add Counterparty support first, then they can add BCY.
It should come from the community not the team.

No coin@coin, I don't agree at all with you.

Me and my friends involved in Bitcrystals have done at least 20 different requests.

Result? None.

I think that is important that THE MANAGEMENT who OWNS the coin has to MOVE.

Has to ask detailing why, the project, the return for the exchange and so on.

But this means pianification, and here we have only willingless people (in marketing and pr fiele speaking, obviously).

Sorry, I often agree with you. Not this time.
Fassa
Fassa Sissona

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:53:14 AM

This week, Siacoin management tell they are listed on Yunbi, a Chinese Exchange.

The price of the coin simply skyrocket for a couple of days.

Ok Yodark, Hnin: it's dramatically clear to me that you don't want to appear.
Nobody must know this coin and this project.

I gave myself this explanation just because I can't succeed in finding another logic one.

Is it a pity to double and more the coin price in some days, only listing the coin on a Chinese Exchange? Is it a shame, a problem to get visibility on Chinese market ALSO in this way?
Is it possible that everyone tells more than reality in this cripto world and we are dealing with the ONLY shy guys?

Sorry guys, but here I can't seems any direction, any p.r., any marketing, any communication. Time goes by and my money are invested in a road...map.

This is the wrong way to go on, imho.

Let us know how you want to sella and communicate this product (Channel4 still alive? Update? News? ACTION?).

Thanks as usual,
Fassa.

The price of bitcrystals is just fine. We use it to buy cards. A stable currency is what we need for this. If you want to pump and dump find some other coin or make your own. Being listed on the chinese exchange is not the metric to measure a coins success and worth. We are here for the project. Happy with the prgress and confident with the team and the pace. Ethereum is a good pump dump coin. You can make heaps there. Leave our bitcrystals alone.

But do you understand what you're saying?
Since Ethereum has changed its market cap from 70 million to 1.1 billion literaly a flow of cash has gone on it.
Several projects has born and in 5 months time all the world see in Ethereum a valid alternative to Bitcoin. At Christmas no one business company would have invested a single euro on it.

Money brings visibility and investments, my dear.

Instead you want to be let alone with your game, playing it all alone and in secret so no one disturb you.

Fantastic choice: one question, when there will be no investors putting money in this coin, and management will not succeed in selling their coins at a good price, you will pay them for developing and maintenance the game for you?
Fassa Sissona

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:06:31 AM

re: trading and bcy value......  remember, most of us in this forum have been around since the beginning.  we are committed to seeing this through and intend to stick it out until the end.  because of these reasons, bcy trading and value isn't a big concern - we know we aren't going anywhere. do we wish the team was better at some things?  yes.  btw, i agree with many of the chinese exchange suggestions and wish the pr/marketing wing of EDS was A LOT better but i back shaban and EDS and appreciate the relationship they keep with the community.  will it be a hit or a flop?  who knows, but my full decks are some of my most prized possessions.  they are a piece of bitcoin history, certain to be collector's items, and have been a blast to collect while watching a neat project unfold.  good luck with the day trading, sincerely.

I'm not here for day trading. I INVESTED my money in Bitcrystals not for day trading.

But I mean that visibility brings money, one more time.

To be in China means to open that market in best way you can: you make marketing BECAUSE OF a coin price surge...

It seems so simple and a good way to take to me... but probably all of you are right: let's take Bitcrystals secret in a KGB style, just because I think that all EDS team don't need any economic return and will go on developing this game for nothing, in the future.

A question: if they are rich people, why to create Bitcrystals? The game alone was enough, a thing for a few lucky nerd.
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:15:42 AM

I think ideally the main demand for BCY would come from the gamers, not traders.
And for this audience more important to have convenient fiat/BCY gateway, eg inside the app itself or at least with something like IndieSquare.
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:08:52 AM

This week, Siacoin management tell they are listed on Yunbi, a Chinese Exchange.

I gave myself this explanation just because I can't succeed in finding another logic one.

Is it a pity to double and more the coin price in some days, only listing the coin on a Chinese Exchange? Is it a shame, a problem to get visibility on Chinese market ALSO in this way?
Is it possible that everyone tells more than reality in this cripto world and we are dealing with the ONLY shy guys?

Sorry guys, but here I can't seems any direction, any p.r., any marketing, any communication. Time goes by and my money are invested in a road...map.

Let us know how you want to sella and communicate this product (Channel4 still alive? Update? News? ACTION?).

Thanks as usual,
Fassa.

The price of bitcrystals is just fine. We use it to buy cards. A stable currency is what we need for this. If you want to pump and dump find some other coin or make your own. Being listed on the chinese exchange is not the metric to measure a coins success and worth. We are here for the project. Happy with the prgress and confident with the team and the pace. Ethereum is a good pump dump coin. You can make heaps there. Leave our bitcrystals alone.

u can say this if you are in good point in the game developement, but the game at the moment is completely a sh*t, nobody will play this game now (except some nerds like this team) and the coin has to be -at least!- publicized or the price will go down down down..
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:04:16 AM

Just to point out how the real world work.

Do you remember when bitcrystals spiked over 0.0002?

Now I tell you a blockchain story:

Eds own at least a couple of big bitcrystals account:

1) https://counterpartychain.io/address/1J59oicHWyFNoqUKSBDksiHsVpHdhEZDcm
2) https://counterpartychain.io/address/1N4iYoft4eMd3CoKc4z6MXSr5r4B3dUgPT

Well, my dear Alices, eds in those "spike" day did one transactions sending some bitcrystals here:

https://counterpartychain.io/address/1BCYpzZAmH3pX7EXU6s4gxtG1AoVMn2NfJ

as a final destination.

Do you know what this special address is?

Spoiler: is the Poloniex address. All the bcy traded on Poloniex are stored at that address

To be precise in those spike day EDS send to poloniex:

300.000bcy from
https://counterpartychain.io/address/1N4iYoft4eMd3CoKc4z6MXSr5r4B3dUgPT

And these 300.000bcy were not related in any way to the burning process (the 50% of the revenue which come from selling cards)

End of the story.

So, EDS took advantage rightly (i must repeat: rightly) for the price spike, making cash to its operation and development.

My Alices, bcy price matter, the concept of "price stability" is the last resort for a loser.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
pphan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:06:30 AM

Thanks as usual,
Fassa.

u can say this if you are in good point in the game developement, but the game at the moment is completely a sh*t, nobody will play this game now (except some nerds like this team) and the coin has to be -at least!- publicized or the price will go down down down..

Where did you guys come from. There are many other coins you can dump. Litecoin. Dogecoin. Ripple Stellar you need to pick on bitcrystals. We want to see bitcrystals grow and build its reputation as an in game currency. If you think nobody will play the game you are entitled to your opinion but don't shit on the people working hard on it. They have put in the work and the effort. You do not have the right to criticize and berate them.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:29:39 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 11:02:04 AM by coin@coin

I am still of the opinion that the value of BCY will come from users playing the game, not from trading on exchanges.
Yes you can make a bit of money while the coin goes up for a few days once it's added to a Chinese exchange...
But do you seriously think that Chinese people are so much into gaming projects?

And don't you think the team has already sent requests to various Chinese exchanges?

Guys seriously, if the game is fun and great to play the Apple and Google Stores will give value to BCY not a freaking Chinese exchange.

I understand projects like Ethereum, Factom, Siacoin (which is like Storj) may get a lot of traction on a Chinese exchange but BCY, right now?
The game hasn't even launched yet... Wait for it to be available then even Chinese gamers can play it and I'm sure they'll be more keen on adding support on exchanges.

Also all these projects that get on a Chinese exchange have their own blockchain, BCY is off Counterparty so any exchange needs to first integrate XCP for that to happen.
Get that going first, then maybe they'll be more keen to add BCY, of course if there's any interest.

You guys sound like hey just send a request to Yunby, YouanBao, etc and they'll add BCY tomorrow... Get real.
Why don't you go and bust XCP's balls to get added on Chinese exchanges, that may be the best way to go at it.

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:03:51 PM

Thanks as usual,
Fassa.

It's not that the price will go down but IS going down. Every day in fact. Today we will sink below 10k satoshi.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:31:50 PM

It's not that the price will go down but IS going down. Every day in fact. Today we will sink below 10k satoshi.

Great so I can buy some more cheap coins and complete my deck Smiley
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:56:08 PM

Thanks as usual,
Fassa.

Where did you guys come from. There are many other coins you can dump. Litecoin. Dogecoin. Ripple Stellar you need to pick on bitcrystals. We want to see bitcrystals grow and build its reputation as an in game currency. If you think nobody will play the game you are entitled to your opinion but don't shit on the people working hard on it. They have put in the work and the effort. You do not have the right to criticize and berate them.

In fact i like that they are working on (even if the game now is horrible), but it's a waste of time if they don't do marketing, is this a good thing for who believed in this coin and invested in? NO.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:04:04 PM

I'm sure the team knows exactly what they are doing, and from what I hear on their Slack (which you are all recommended to join at https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team/)

You can not join slack channel unless your email is approved. I spend quite soem time trying to. unless they add all emails people registered in game to chanel is a silly to have link to it from game, it just waste peoples time trying to get there.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:08:50 PM

In fact i like that they are working on (even if the game now is horrible), but it's a waste of time if they don't do marketing, is this a good thing for who believed in this coin and invested in? NO.

New user account just popping by to say: happy trolling day! Today is actually Bitcoin Pizza Day, guys have a pizza and chill.

The team knows what they are doing, marketing is also going on for what you can market a product that is not even launched yet.
I believe the team should concentrate on development and not getting distracted by a few that want to make money with BCY right now, today, possibly because they want to invest in Ether or TheDao...

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:10:38 PM

I'm sure the team knows exactly what they are doing, and from what I hear on their Slack (which you are all recommended to join at https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team/)

You can not join slack channel unless your email is approved. I spend quite soem time trying to. unless they add all emails people registered in game to chanel is a silly to have link to it from game, it just waste peoples time trying to get there.

This is a new link, it was updated a week ago. That should work, just enter your email address and you should receive an invite which will allow you to login.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:14:10 PM

This is a new link, it was updated a week ago. That should work, just enter your email address and you should receive an invite which will allow you to login.

What link?

I really dont have time for this i tried to register and join in last half year like 10 times.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:19:06 PM

What link?

I really dont have time for this i tried to register and join in last half year like 10 times.

This link: https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team/
Fassa Sissona

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:02:37 PM

New user account just popping by to say: happy trolling day! Today is actually Bitcoin Pizza Day, guys have a pizza and chill.

The team knows what they are doing, marketing is also going on for what you can market a product that is not even launched yet.
I believe the team should concentrate on development and not getting distracted by a few that want to make money with BCY right now, today, possibly because they want to invest in Ether or TheDao...

I'm have to repeat myself just because I agree with Abicidieffe, and I think we are repeating the same concept: if they management don't care (and they don't care at all) price dinamics NOW, they'll are over.

The game is over, gamers are over for a simple reason: no one will invest here. And, curiosly, these project live on because of money flow. Not because of ideas, sensations, dreams and so on.

They have to learn from the crypto you mentioned: their collegueas are now swimming in the money, they can pay for better developers, for better marketing and so on.

Am I crazy or is it so difficult to understand that if the world (let say a few "big hands" in financial sector) looks at Bitcrystals, everything would bè better and EASIER for all of EDS?

I'm here and I will be here for all 2016 I think, I don't invest for day trading, but I have to say that the management is not what they look to me some months ago.

I did a mistake, probably, I know and I personally don't suggest any more to any of my friends to puttana money in a thing that is manager like this, without any direction.

Oh, there is the game... it's right. One day it will be released and people will go crazy for it all around the world, because it will appear everybody in everybody's dreaming. People will run on app stores to get it, paying every amount of money!
Yes yes for sere this will be our future!!!

Or not?
Fassa Sissona

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:06:43 PM

I'm have to repeat myself just because I agree with Abicidieffe, and I think we are repeating the same concept: if they management don't care (and they don't care at all) price dinamics NOW, they'll are over.

The game is over, gamers are over for a simple reason: no one will invest here. And, curiosly, these project live on because of money flow. Not because of ideas, sensations, dreams and so on.

They have to learn from the crypto you mentioned: their collegueas are now swimming in the money, they can pay for better developers, for better marketing and so on.

Am I crazy or is it so difficult to understand that if the world (let say a few "big hands" in financial sector) looks at Bitcrystals, everything would bè better and EASIER for all of EDS?

I'm here and I will be here for all 2016 I think, I don't invest for day trading, but I have to say that the management is not what they look to me some months ago.

I did a mistake, probably, I know and I personally don't suggest any more to any of my friends to puttana money in a thing that is manager like this, without any direction.

Oh, there is the game... it's right. One day it will be released and people will go crazy for it all around the world, because it will appear everybody in everybody's dreaming. People will run on app stores to get it, paying every amount of money!
Yes yes for sere this will be our future!!!

Or not?

Sorry: *the management
*they are over
*my friends to put money in a thing that is managed
*yes yes for sure
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:39:28 PM

yeah mandelduck did great linking indiesquare with sarutobi , great move even if i can't play sarutobi at all on android phone , will try with iphone seems more usable
I think ideally the main demand for BCY would come from the gamers, not traders.
And for this audience more important to have convenient fiat/BCY gateway, eg inside the app itself or at least with something like IndieSquare.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:46:41 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 01:07:09 AM by heunland

FLYINGBLAZE is the latest new SOG blockchain asset, issued in a limited supply of 1 000 units. Starting from Tuesday, May 24th, 3pm CEST, the card will be offered by the Partner Merchant and you can get yours from me, your friendly SoG Partner, for 195 BCY. Just send me a DM to preorder yours  Grin See the official announcement on tumblr: http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/post/144809312315/flying-blaze-tomorrow-at-the-partner-merchants

Preliminary unofficial stats: Health: 8 | Attack: 3 | Speed: 5 | Element: Fire

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: