Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275828 times)
MPG

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:36:36 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 12:48:04 PM by MPG

Whos vote? I guess no one:(

Hey there peeps, I'm new to this forum and am not that fantastic when it comes to forums full stop. But am pretty big on bitb n have a wee bit invested in it. Just thought ad give a wee bit of info on my self before i ask my question/ questions.

Now,
Question 1 What exactly are we voting on? Either its not clear or i'm a bit of a numpty.

Question 2 I wanted to donate to the faucet but am not really clear on what the faucet page is saying when i try to donate. More importantly for some reason it say's it can't load something on the page and then gives me an address. Why doesn't it just give an address to put beans in and if it wants to tell me something (which, by the way am all for) why doesn't it?  That's a wee bit like telling someone you have a secret but not revealing it (wide lol).

Question 3. Why are we not trying to get this coin on all Exchanges, And i mean all of them. Think big n all that.

Question 4 Why are we not trying to sell this coin for cash, you know bonifidey paper money the stuff we use all day and don't really like. Surely that will ad value to the bean.

Now i have more Q's but al leave them till later when i understand this stuff first.

But i also have a couple of statements too, if you could call them that. I understand that this coin is pump and dump Proof but i don't think that makes it hard to add value to it, in fact it should be the opposite, Less risk and all that and i also don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to make some cash off of this coin or all coins for that matter. Is it not our job to tell the world of these products/financial systems to make their life's easier and our reward is Dow/cash/wonga/spondoolies. I might be wrong but am sure bitcoin holds value for the miners as much as the people that use it,why else would peeps mine it?! Its kinda the point of crypto currencies is it not, as well as or as much as the completely beautiful and elegant system that is blockchain tech. But if no one was getting paid no one would notice and we'd still be slaves to the banks.

someone's gotts'ta get paid baby might as well be us.

Question 5, its not really that important, more just being nosey. But who is it that owns that big ass wallet at the top and why are they not helping get this coin on the exchanges?

So i think av covered al that is on my mind and had a wee rant too. I hope someone will be able to cover some of my queries and others are not to offended by my remarks. Thanks very much

I should let you know, i am not a stranger btc or the blockchain. am not an expert, but no stranger. thought I'd add that before i got some silly speil about go away n learn more about it. and i also know that bonifidey is not a real word.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 03:11:38 PM

BitBean Birthday Photo Contest Entries:

Vote for your favorite BitBean birthday graphic, by sending BitBeans to the associated address below each image. Voting will be open for 24hrs. The selection with the most associated BitBeans will win the JackPot! May the best BitBean birthday image win!

I'm going to extend the voting period for 1 more day, as it seems many in the community still need more time to catch up here.

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 04:08:04 PM

Updated RoadMap 1st. Quarter 2016

Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
FileMooN2603

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:55:31 PM

what is the stake rate of this coin per year tnx
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 12:01:19 AM

BitBean was the first PoS digital currency to pioneer a static stake reward of 1,000 BitBeans (1 SPROUT). So there is no % rate of stake reward, like most other PoS digital currencies. There are  too many variables to give a specific rate of stake. However, I can conservatively say that your ROI would be 9-12 months (and could be much shorter, depending on market dynamics) and advise anyone considering to invest in BitBean, to do so for the long-term (1 year or more).

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:43:14 PM

If you go to the faucet something very weird has happened.  It appears to be a hacker fraud page warning of a virus in my computer telling me to call some weird 800 number.  I hope the Dev has nothing to do with this and the faucet was legit hacked.  Dev please check it out now, something is terribly wrong.
Brob12321

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:49:47 AM

BitBean was the first PoS digital currency to pioneer a static stake reward of 1,000 BitBeans (1 SPROUT). So there is no % rate of stake reward, like most other PoS digital currencies. There are  too many variables to give a specific rate of stake. However, I can conservatively say that your ROI would be 9-12 months (and could be much shorter, depending on market dynamics) and advise anyone considering to invest in BitBean, to do so for the long-term (1 year or more).

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org

If you asked presstab to do a block explorer for you it would tell you the Annual Percentage Rate for each block stake, taking into account all the factors.  It would be very interesting to see the rates all charted out.  I really like presstabs block explorers they provide so much information, the dev team should look into enlisting him to make one.
MPG

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:24:37 PM

Whos vote? I guess no one:(

Hey there peeps, I'm new to this forum and am not that fantastic when it comes to forums full stop. But am pretty big on bitb n have a wee bit invested in it. Just thought ad give a wee bit of info on my self before i ask my question/ questions.

Now,
Question 1 What exactly are we voting on? Either its not clear or i'm a bit of a numpty.

Question 2 I wanted to donate to the faucet but am not really clear on what the faucet page is saying when i try to donate. More importantly for some reason it say's it can't load something on the page and then gives me an address. Why doesn't it just give an address to put beans in and if it wants to tell me something (which, by the way am all for) why doesn't it?  That's a wee bit like telling someone you have a secret but not revealing it (wide lol).

Question 3. Why are we not trying to get this coin on all Exchanges, And i mean all of them. Think big n all that.

Question 4 Why are we not trying to sell this coin for cash, you know bonifidey paper money the stuff we use all day and don't really like. Surely that will ad value to the bean.

Now i have more Q's but al leave them till later when i understand this stuff first.

But i also have a couple of statements too, if you could call them that. I understand that this coin is pump and dump Proof but i don't think that makes it hard to add value to it, in fact it should be the opposite, Less risk and all that and i also don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to make some cash off of this coin or all coins for that matter. Is it not our job to tell the world of these products/financial systems to make their life's easier and our reward is Dow/cash/wonga/spondoolies. I might be wrong but am sure bitcoin holds value for the miners as much as the people that use it,why else would peeps mine it?! Its kinda the point of crypto currencies is it not, as well as or as much as the completely beautiful and elegant system that is blockchain tech. But if no one was getting paid no one would notice and we'd still be slaves to the banks.

someone's gotts'ta get paid baby might as well be us.

Question 5, its not really that important, more just being nosey. But who is it that owns that big ass wallet at the top and why are they not helping get this coin on the exchanges?

So i think av covered al that is on my mind and had a wee rant too. I hope someone will be able to cover some of my queries and others are not to offended by my remarks. Thanks very much

I should let you know, i am not a stranger btc or the blockchain. am not an expert, but no stranger. thought I'd add that before i got some silly speil about go away n learn more about it. and i also know that bonifidey is not a real word.

Hey there again, I notice that what you have done is just ignore my Questions. So i think al say what i really think. to answer questions from other people. But if this is how you treat the community when they ask legitimate questions, then no wonder this coin is failing. I would of accepted even someone telling me that they were stupid questions and that i don't know what i'm talking about. or even a half explanation of why we can't get it on other exchanges. But the fact you haven't answered me, I would say you's probably don't know ought about it and are not even trying to sort it out. So in my opinion the reason this coin is not doing as well as it should be is because you's lot are a wee bit nippy to the community n prob don't know crap about promoting anything.   And all that speil about paying to join the dev team, lol whats that about. If someone has a good idea them anybody with brains would roll with it.

So I've got a competition :- Anybody that wants to join the dev team for bitbean, Write your ideas here and if anybody ever looks at this thread then we will vote and decide who gets to join the team, I will shout for the joining fee no probs. Now i think these guys are busy all the time so they must need a hand. So i will pay five people's joining fee. YES, FIVE people. if i get it right that means i'm paying half a million bitb in total.
 So think away peeps And i can't wait to hear from you's.

Also i see the fund to get it on to that other exchange is at its target so surly we must be moving on with that too.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:32:45 PM

http://bitbeanfaucet.tk domain is down, now we have not faucet Sad too  we should try bitbean to some multipool for some buy support, about the faucet perhaps we should try to add the coin to cryptospout or multifaucet .tk, we need more beanmovement here, i would like to ask to the community about which they think about make an halving to the pos reward for reduce the daily quantity of coins issued or some other way to reduce circulating coins , if we dont do nothing hyperinflation will come ....
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:53:26 PM

Cryptopia Exchange Listing Bounty

If you would like to see BitBean added to Cryptopia, please donate some BitBeans to this address:  2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY

We need about 500,000 BitBeans to get listed there. When the address reaches the required amount, Bean Core will approach Cryptopia owners and proceed to request a listing.

As many of you may know, we have de-listed Cryptsy (www.cryptsy.com) from our Web-Site, and recommend our community not to use them anymore. In the last 3 months, they have not been processing withdrawals in a timely manner and there have been countless reports of users not receiving their funds.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!"

I donate 30k BitBeans.  Smiley Why not more? Because I lost 1.3Mio BITB on Cryptsy and I have not much capacity atm.

Thank you, it's the thought that counts!

I'm putting together a promotion that may help those who lost BitBeans on Cryptsy. Stay tuned, details will be released soon!

I will do 50k DOTS
so that gets us to how many?

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund: 92,668.66267465 DOTs  (DOT Address: 17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9)

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund:  100,048.11982535 BitBean (BitBean Address:  2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY)

Personally I have donated 50,000 BitBean for this project. I am also personally exchanging BitBean to DOT (1:1 exchange).

The bottom line, is we need 500,000 DOT for Cryptopia to list BitBean. We still need 307,283.2175 BitBean or DOT.

Sincerely,

www.bitbean.org
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!"

Exchanged a lot of the BitBean in the Cryptopia fund to DOT at current market prices. Here are the updated balances:

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund: 445,550.16879192 DOTs  (DOT Address: 17taHXjS8ozg8WCQeUpk4CNZx7Ljz6Yak9)

Current Team Bean Cryptopia Exchange Fund:  30,047.17439832 BitBean (BitBean Address:  2JS3mLHNSRVRjdACohFhvoH1X9SFh6s2HY)

Brob12321

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:10:07 AM

Cryptopia is really not a great exchange there is literally no volume at all, it could take days for an order to be filled.  What is going on with the faucet ?  Why does it tell me to call an 1800 number about a virus on my computer when I go to the faucet ?  The faucet does not even show up it just is this spamy looking pop up crap.  Don't even bother posting here MPG none of your questions will ever go answered, they have been asked many times before already.
sarabanda

Activity: 835

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:08:29 AM

any news from a photo contest?
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:58:59 PM

i have donated 90k more once we get on cryptopia we can strive 4 more, other exchanges and even a multipool i would point some hashpower here.
also lots of use are using coin control so it would be nice 4 the next update transaction fees should get burned or have them transfer 2 the dev team 2 help in the development of this coin
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 08:32:15 PM

BitBean Birthday Photo Contest Entries:

Vote for your favorite BitBean birthday graphic, by sending BitBeans to the associated address below each image. Voting will be open for 24hrs. The selection with the most associated BitBeans will win the JackPot! May the best BitBean birthday image win!

I'm going to extend the voting period for 1 more day, as it seems many in the community still need more time to catch up here.

The winner of the JackPot has been announced:  http://www.bitbean.org/news.html

MPG

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:09:58 PM

Cryptopia is really not a great exchange there is literally no volume at all, it could take days for an order to be filled.  What is going on with the faucet ?  Why does it tell me to call an 1800 number about a virus on my computer when I go to the faucet ?  The faucet does not even show up it just is this spamy looking pop up crap.  Don't even bother posting here MPG none of your questions will ever go answered, they have been asked many times before already.

Ok thanks. At lest some one is looking. And prepared to answer me. Is there no one on this page that wants to be on the dev team and even knows anything about it. I thought if we could get a couple of people on the team maybe lesson the load for dev and maybe get someone to respond on here.  Thanks for answering again though
Brob12321

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:07:22 PM

Ok thanks. At lest some one is looking. And prepared to answer me. Is there no one on this page that wants to be on the dev team and even knows anything about it. I thought if we could get a couple of people on the team maybe lesson the load for dev and maybe get someone to respond on here.  Thanks for answering again though

Yeah no problem, that is a very noble thing of you to do, unfortunately, I do not have much coding experience at all just some administrative ideas of what the coins needs.  I'm sure that there is more than 1 person in team bean, there has to be.  How come none of them post on here or on the Bitbean website ?
Brob12321

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:31:29 PM

no one is answering you 2 because you're not asking real questions......Why is the faucet messed up and displays an 800 number to you?  CAUSE YOU HAVE SPYWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER.  IDK how to even answer the other guy, you's guys, are you serious, are you a 1950s bugs bunny cartoon?

No I don't you're an idiot.  Multiple people have said the faucet does not work.  Go to the faucet and tell me what you see then smart guy.  Bitbeanfaucet.tk the offical faucet of Bitbean.  The other "guy" was offering to pay numerous individuals entry fee into the DEV "club" it is a very noble offering and if I had more coding experience I would have taken him up on his offer.  Get your facts straight before making idiotic claims.
Brob12321

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:06:26 AM

i claim from the faucet all the time, you are correct that [Suspicious link removed] is redirecting to the wrong place, you should have gotten a redirect to here..... http://panel.just-say-satoshi.com/

LoL suspicious link removed is bitbean faucet .tk

Ohh okay, so its being redirected to the wrong sketched out website.  Was there any ann that the faucet website was changing ?
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:51:06 AM

A bit of a shame some good volume but this coin is looking dead down to 7 satoshi and only 2BTC in buys. What started as a great project looks like it will die.
MPG

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:14:34 AM

Brob12321, I can shout your fee if you like. no one else seems interested so far.  I'm with u on the coding front, no good at it. But i actually think that the coin needs more promoting, Its a good coin for people who like to see staking happening. I know there is a couple of good coins for staking but i think its a great idea to have a solid stake rate then everybody can see what they are making. It also has some other great features. Its just that nobody knows about it. So how do we tell them. As we can see the now there is a lot of action on exchanges and its about time this coin was in on the action. Anyhoo al try my best to get it known am already telling all my IRL friends to buy it, which aint easy cus nobody even has a clue what crypto's are. But even if we could get people to talk on this thread and maybe get some good ideas flowing here that would be a start.

So Brob12321 if you want on the team give your address and al send you the coins. Do you know anybody else that would like to join.
Maybe i should join too, put my money where my mouth is,so to speak. But even that is not easy, Its really not clear how
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: