Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275850 times)
TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 10:45:23 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 11:07:22 PM by TeamBean

BitBean Is Currently Leading #2 in Votes on Coin Payments

BitBean is a digital currency that is considered by some to be just a speculative crypto-currency, without real-world usage. That may be true for only a short time, but that is not the future for BitBean. It is Bean Core's plan to move BitBean into the mainstream and to be a leader of digital currencies of the future! While it is important to get BitBean into many exchanges, what is even more important is that an eco-system is developed for it, to be used in trade of goods and services. To this end, Bean Core has made an initial investment in votes, to get BitBean to the #2 spot on CoinPayments (https://www.coinpayments.net/vote). It is now up to the BitBean Community ("Team Bean") to help propel us to #1 and keep us there,  so we may get BitBean added to Coin Payments in the near future!

We ask for your support in this very important project!

Thank you!

On Behalf of Bean Core,

Shawn Kent
Project Manager & Lead Developer,
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org

P.S. This is one of many initiatives to come, in order to build a marketplace for BitBean
(beanstore.co will be launched in the near future.)

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:29:56 AM

Brob12321, I can shout your fee if you like. no one else seems interested so far.  I'm with u on the coding front, no good at it. But i actually think that the coin needs more promoting, Its a good coin for people who like to see staking happening. I know there is a couple of good coins for staking but i think its a great idea to have a solid stake rate then everybody can see what they are making. It also has some other great features. Its just that nobody knows about it. So how do we tell them. As we can see the now there is a lot of action on exchanges and its about time this coin was in on the action. Anyhoo al try my best to get it known am already telling all my IRL friends to buy it, which aint easy cus nobody even has a clue what crypto's are. But even if we could get people to talk on this thread and maybe get some good ideas flowing here that would be a start.

So Brob12321 if you want on the team give your address and al send you the coins. Do you know anybody else that would like to join.
Maybe i should join too, put my money where my mouth is,so to speak. But even that is not easy, Its really not clear how

I would love to be a part of this coin, I believe it would be a great thing to be a part of and it would provide me with great experience.  I do have a bachelor's degree in business management and i have taken numerous marketing courses, finance classes and classes related to the stock market.  I'm pursuing a masters at the moment and I feel that this would be a great management project, perhaps I would even put it on my resume.  That being said are you aware of how much entry into bean core is ?
MPG

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:42:38 AM

Yeah this is excellent, Am not all that sure what that means yet, but al check it all out. And am sure i'll help in anyway i can.

I know am showing my ignorance now but what is this coinpayments you speak of?

Brob12321 Did i not read somewhere it was 100000 bitb, Although I am starting to think that i might be wrong and this is going to hurt. Just a wee bit lol
Brob12321

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:23:27 AM

Yeah this is excellent, Am not all that sure what that means yet, but al check it all out. And am sure i'll help in anyway i can.

Brob12321 Did i not read somewhere it was 100000 bitb, Although I am starting to think that i might be wrong and this is going to hurt. Just a wee bit lol

ahah its actually 5,100,000 Bitbean to get into the BeanCore.  You need to prove you own at least 5,000,000 by signing a message from your address this amount is not a fee though, and then you need to make a donation to the beancore of at least 100,000 bitbean.  http://www.bitbean.org/forum/new-core-development-group-announced-bitbean-core thats the page on their website that states the requirements.  At the moment that is $200 lol.  I do own some bitbeans but nowhere near enough 5,000,000.  I could never ask you to send that much money to me unless of course you're a multimillionaire tech startup CEO or something along those lines lol
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 09:32:53 AM

ahah its actually 5,100,000 Bitbean to get into the BeanCore.  You need to prove you own at least 5,000,000 by signing a message from your address this amount is not a fee though, and then you need to make a donation to the beancore of at least 100,000 bitbean.  http://www.bitbean.org/forum/new-core-development-group-announced-bitbean-core thats the page on their website that states the requirements.  At the moment that is $200 lol.  I do own some bitbeans but nowhere near enough 5,000,000.  I could never ask you to send that much money to me unless of course you're a multimillionaire tech startup CEO or something along those lines lol

Real world Tech Startups will often require a minimum of a $25,000 investment (An example:  https://angel.co/funds). With millions of dollars in seed money, those Startups can hire real professional staff full-time! Real world Tech Startups are properly capitalized and have the resources to execute their strategy on-time.

By the way, your estimate of $200 is low ($300 would be a bit more accurate in terms of USD in the current market). The 100,000 one-time BitBean donation represents less than $5.  To put that in perspective, average maintenance costs for infrastructure of Bean Core is now averaging about $45/month. Bean Core is comprised of 8 members currently, that's about $40 in donations from membership joins...that doesn't even cover the costs for 1 month over the last year! But thank-you for reminding me what a ridiculously..crazy..low barrier to entry we have -- of less than $300 for what will become a long-term top-ten World-Wide Digital Currency!

If a person is so broke they can't afford to invest a few hundred dollars today, to get a return of thousands in year or so, they should find better employment of their time and resources. Put a few hundred dollars in a bank and see how much you will have after 1 year!

Bean Core is building a solid operation of research and development, to enable delivery of a leading-edge digital currency with integrated enterprise-grade commerce solutions for merchants and consumers to use BitBeans in real-world transactions.

Here's a constructive idea of how anyone that has a Twitter account can help BitBean at 0 cost (almost, requires about 30 seconds of your time!):

Like & re-tweet the Coin Payments announcement:  https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin

It's 4am in the morning now. I'm so energized by your post... I'm going to be kind to myself now and get a few hours of sleep, so I can get up and finish implementing our new Development & Collaboration infrastructure -- for ALM based development (v2.x BitBean Core). We're deploying a hosted Jenkins/Hudson CI (Continuous Integration) build system for v2.X and Gitian for the v1.X trunk.

Regards,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
MPG

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:38:33 PM

Hold that thought Brob12321,Am loving the honesty, i did forget all about the 5,000,000 though lol but am looking into things. Tell ya what though am also loving all the feed back We're getting now.
And thanks for clarifying things a wee bit teambean.

On another note am going to be starting another business just shortly and i will be accepting bitb as payment, Dont' get too excited like my customers  will think am a looney because well nobody knows oght about cryptos
Brob12321

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:54:04 PM

ahah its actually 5,100,000 Bitbean to get into the BeanCore.  You need to prove you own at least 5,000,000 by signing a message from your address this amount is not a fee though, and then you need to make a donation to the beancore of at least 100,000 bitbean.  http://www.bitbean.org/forum/new-core-development-group-announced-bitbean-core thats the page on their website that states the requirements.  At the moment that is $200 lol.  I do own some bitbeans but nowhere near enough 5,000,000.  I could never ask you to send that much money to me unless of course you're a multimillionaire tech startup CEO or something along those lines lol

Real world Tech Startups will often require a minimum of a $25,000 investment (An example:  https://angel.co/funds). With millions of dollars in seed money, those Startups can hire real professional staff full-time! Real world Tech Startups are properly capitalized and have the resources to execute their strategy on-time.

By the way, your estimate of $200 is low ($300 would be a bit more accurate in terms of USD in the current market). The 100,000 one-time BitBean donation represents less than $5.  To put that in perspective, average maintenance costs for infrastructure of Bean Core is now averaging about $45/month. Bean Core is comprised of 8 members currently, that's about $40 in donations from membership joins...that doesn't even cover the costs for 1 month over the last year! But thank-you for reminding me what a ridiculously..crazy..low barrier to entry we have -- of less than $300 for what will become a long-term top-ten World-Wide Digital Currency!

If a person is so broke they can't afford to invest a few hundred dollars today, to get a return of thousands in year or so, they should find better employment of their time and resources. Put a few hundred dollars in a bank and see how much you will have after 1 year!

Bean Core is building a solid operation of research and development, to enable delivery of a leading-edge digital currency with integrated enterprise-grade commerce solutions for merchants and consumers to use BitBeans in real-world transactions.

Here's a constructive idea of how anyone that has a Twitter account can help BitBean at 0 cost (almost, requires about 30 seconds of your time!):

Like & re-tweet the Coin Payments announcement:  https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin

It's 4am in the morning now. I'm so energized by your post... I'm going to be kind to myself now and get a few hours of sleep, so I can get up and finish implementing our new Development & Collaboration infrastructure -- for ALM based development (v2.x BitBean Core). We're deploying a hosted Jenkins/Hudson CI (Continuous Integration) build system for v2.X and Gitian for the v1.X trunk.

Regards,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

Never did I say a word that the fees were insanely high.. In case you did not follow MPG (a complete stranger) was offering to front me the entry fee but did not realize you also needed 5 million bitb so I said I could  never ask someone to send me that much money, especially someone I do not know.  This was very nice of him and I would be hard pressed to find anybody on this forum who would do the same.  I then was making a joke saying unless your a millionaire or a CEO I wouldn't feel comfortable taking your money.  You're insults are completely misdirected, please re-read the conversation for further clarification.
Brob12321

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:58:01 PM

Regards,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

I missed the last part of your post saying how energized you were from my post ? Absolute insanity, you have no idea what you're talking about, every time someone says something you make these passive aggressive comments and try to defend yourself, its really sick.  You need to re-read what was said and the conversation that occurred before what I said and then maybe you will understand.  I was not attacking you at all, simply stating that the entry fee is more than 100,000 Bitbean because MPG was offering to front the fee and there is actually a req of 5,100,000 Bitbean. 
MPG

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:52:59 PM

Regards,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

I missed the last part of your post saying how energized you were from my post ? Absolute insanity, you have no idea what you're talking about, every time someone says something you make these passive aggressive comments and try to defend yourself, its really sick.  You need to re-read what was said and the conversation that occurred before what I said and then maybe you will understand.  I was not attacking you at all, simply stating that the entry fee is more than 100,000 Bitbean because MPG was offering to front the fee and there is actually a req of 5,100,000 Bitbean. 

No joke, I am totally wetting myself at this, I didn't want to say anything about it because at first i was not sure, well not that sure,lol. But your so right Brob12321 there is this passive aggresive undertone to this thread, or certainly to the confab we're having.  Best of all,they have totally missed the point.......WE LOVE THIS COIN AND SEE ITS POTENTIAL and never once said anything about the fee being to high.  And also never once said ought about the fact that every time we ask a question or try n stir up some interest in this thread, you's, team bean sorry for tarring you all, come back with some passive aggressive statement.  Al answer one question for you's team been and am sorry cus your not going to like it. But the reason no one voted or even entered your photo comp is cus i would of said it was a scam. One of the main reason's i came on here to talk lol/type, was because i wanted to donate but couldn't decide if the faucet and the cryptopia spiel was a scam. I am sorry for being blunt about it and i do understand that you guys must be working hard and it is ground breaking stuff. its just don't ask folk to donate and then get all worked up when they ask question's. So from here, maybe we can go back to being all friendly again. And i will donate my wee heart out to the best of my ability lol.

And since we like to blow our own trumpets on here, i donated 110,000bitb to the cryptopia fund so naa na, ni na na. Pushed it up over bitb target lol. I would of donated to the faucet but nobody would tell me if its real or not.
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 05:20:28 AM

Regards,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

No joke, I am totally wetting myself at this, I didn't want to say anything about it because at first i was not sure, well not that sure,lol. But your so right Brob12321 there is this passive aggresive undertone to this thread, or certainly to the confab we're having.  Best of all,they have totally missed the point.......WE LOVE THIS COIN AND SEE ITS POTENTIAL and never once said anything about the fee being to high.  And also never once said ought about the fact that every time we ask a question or try n stir up some interest in this thread, you's, team bean sorry for tarring you all, come back with some passive aggressive statement.  Al answer one question for you's team been and am sorry cus your not going to like it. But the reason no one voted or even entered your photo comp is cus i would of said it was a scam. One of the main reason's i came on here to talk lol/type, was because i wanted to donate but couldn't decide if the faucet and the cryptopia spiel was a scam. I am sorry for being blunt about it and i do understand that you guys must be working hard and it is ground breaking stuff. its just don't ask folk to donate and then get all worked up when they ask question's. So from here, maybe we can go back to being all friendly again. And i will donate my wee heart out to the best of my ability lol.

And since we like to blow our own trumpets on here, i donated 110,000bitb to the cryptopia fund so naa na, ni na na. Pushed it up over bitb target lol. I would of donated to the faucet but nobody would tell me if its real or not.

Well, I apologize if I came across as passive aggressive. Often by the time I get caught up up on this thread, I'm pretty tired. Many times I find too much negativity here and very little encouragement. I have seen many other devs who simply give up, because they get tired of all the negativity and bashing - well that's not going to be me. I guess I should be somewhat understanding, given all the scams in the crypto-community. That was one reason we embarked on this project, to improve the environment in the crypto-community, with an honest crypto.

I still don't understand why people thought the photo contest was a scam? Or why the Cryptopia fund raiser was a scam? I have approached Cryptopia and now it's their move, just need to wait for them to get caught up I guess. Their a two-man crew running that whole exchange - impressive I might add!

Thank you for your contribution to the Cryptopia fund. Any DOT's left over after paying Cryptopia, will be sold and used to buy back BitBean and put in Team Bean's general fund.

TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:27:04 AM

Regards,

Shawn Kent
www.bitbean.org

I missed the last part of your post saying how energized you were from my post ? Absolute insanity, you have no idea what you're talking about, every time someone says something you make these passive aggressive comments and try to defend yourself, its really sick.  You need to re-read what was said and the conversation that occurred before what I said and then maybe you will understand.  I was not attacking you at all, simply stating that the entry fee is more than 100,000 Bitbean because MPG was offering to front the fee and there is actually a req of 5,100,000 Bitbean.  

No joke, I am totally wetting myself at this, I didn't want to say anything about it because at first i was not sure, well not that sure,lol. But your so right Brob12321 there is this passive aggresive undertone to this thread, or certainly to the confab we're having.  Best of all,they have totally missed the point.......WE LOVE THIS COIN AND SEE ITS POTENTIAL and never once said anything about the fee being to high.  And also never once said ought about the fact that every time we ask a question or try n stir up some interest in this thread, you's, team bean sorry for tarring you all, come back with some passive aggressive statement.  Al answer one question for you's team been and am sorry cus your not going to like it. But the reason no one voted or even entered your photo comp is cus i would of said it was a scam. One of the main reason's i came on here to talk lol/type, was because i wanted to donate but couldn't decide if the faucet and the cryptopia spiel was a scam. I am sorry for being blunt about it and i do understand that you guys must be working hard and it is ground breaking stuff. its just don't ask folk to donate and then get all worked up when they ask question's. So from here, maybe we can go back to being all friendly again. And i will donate my wee heart out to the best of my ability lol.

Regarding the faucet (bitbeanfaucet.tk). That started from a bounty that we put out there. Bean Core invested over 300k into it. I have contacted the developer who put it up, and inquired as to what has happened to it? I have not received a reply back yet. So Bean Core will be launching our own faucet, that we have control of, that will become the official faucet.

--OPP Has Been Edited To Reflect This--

Brob12321

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:18:18 PM

That's alright,  regarding the entry to Beancore, I do have the stake and I would love to join, what steps are required at this point?
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:23:02 PM

That's alright,  regarding the entry to Beancore, I do have the stake and I would love to join, what steps are required at this point?

http://www.bitbean.org/forum/new-core-development-group-announced-bitbean-core

ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 09:11:05 AM

how is this for old innovation:
get a faucet that actually works
people follow coins more if faucets work
also the more working faucets equals more followers of a coin!

the best faucet instant payment
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 10:30:53 AM

how is this for old innovation:
get a faucet that actually works
people follow coins more if faucets work
also the more working faucets equals more followers of a coin!

Thank you! I didn't know this faucet existed:  http://bitb.bleufaucet.com/

I just sent some BitB to the donation address there. And I agree, with your point, the more faucets the better! Certainly nothing stopping the community from putting up more faucets.

TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 10:54:30 AM

This just in!

Want to earn a rebate back after you vote for BitBean on: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote  ?

From #teambean on IRC:

(08:00:14 PM) Zequinha: Beaners I'm thinking in give a reward for people who vote in this way: 1 vote 10k BITB 5 votes 50k and 10 votes 100K
(08:07:35 PM) sccslave: i got 10 votes. not sure if the first 5 went through, but its up by then, so its possible unless someone else did 5 too Tongue
(08:17:37 PM) Zequinha: sccslave: are trying to say that you are eligible to receive 100k?
(08:19:00 PM) sccslave: kind of. but i'm letting the next voters fight for it Tongue
(08:23:38 PM) Zequinha: it's very simple, give me the txid and send me small amount (minimal possible) to verify the address and 100k bitbeans is yours
(08:28:03 PM) Zequinha: this is valid to any of you

Vote to help get BitBean on CoinPayments & earn some Bitbean at the same time!

Join #teambean on IRC and inquire with Zequinha for more details!

King Buzz

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

love life...

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:14:06 PM

bitbean has bounced up to eight sats    :}

keep on truckin'....x
MPG

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:35:49 PM

I totally accept your apology, No sweat.And i do get what you mean about the negativity, very hard to keep smiling when everybody is growling(although it is still/ the best way to win lol). Not only that but i get what you mean about it being late (Work SUCKS).
To answer on the scam speil. i don't think its that thought it was a scam, so much as wanted to check it wasn't. And i suppose i never thought of faucets running separate from the coins and that was actually kind of ignorant of me, I know the one i was at, just put up a screen i didn't like and therefore thought it was dodgy. As for the pic comp, scam's maybe a bit harsh. But i wasn't giving up coins to line pockets/ hard drives with. until i knew who's hard drive that was going to be and i don't think that was clear.
Loving how we've got all this covered though. I now need to spend the rest of the night checking out coinpayments.com speil. and maybe send one or two tweets. Don't think iv'e got any followers though
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 12:06:45 AM

This just in!

Want to earn a rebate back after you vote for BitBean on: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote  ?

From #teambean on IRC:

(08:00:14 PM) Zequinha: Beaners I'm thinking in give a reward for people who vote in this way: 1 vote 10k BITB 5 votes 50k and 10 votes 100K
(08:07:35 PM) sccslave: i got 10 votes. not sure if the first 5 went through, but its up by then, so its possible unless someone else did 5 too Tongue
(08:17:37 PM) Zequinha: sccslave: are trying to say that you are eligible to receive 100k?
(08:19:00 PM) sccslave: kind of. but i'm letting the next voters fight for it Tongue
(08:23:38 PM) Zequinha: it's very simple, give me the txid and send me small amount (minimal possible) to verify the address and 100k bitbeans is yours
(08:28:03 PM) Zequinha: this is valid to any of you

Vote to help get BitBean on CoinPayments & earn some Bitbean at the same time!

Join #teambean on IRC and inquire with Zequinha for more details!

Nice work Team Bean!

We are now at 241 votes, 92 votes away from #1!

We have amped up the rebate...for the next Beaner to confirm their votes in IRC

200,000 BitBeans to be awarded for the next 10 confirmed votes! I have matched Zequinha's offer:

Join IRC and let Zequinha know your details to claim 200,000 BitBeans!

#teambean on IRC

amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:31:01 AM

So I've just donated 0.1btc to get 100 votes and put us on 1st place

It was enough to put BitBean in 1st place side by side with Ruby and now the rest of the BitBean's community has to fight to win this! I've done my part as a BeanCore Member with this donation and I'll keep my eye on the stats to see a BitBean Winner RIGHT GUYS? Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: