Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:52:46 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 03:09:19 AM by Gleb Gamow

No matter how you want to rationalize the situation  in your mind Bruno the fact is you lied to a competitor in order to get ahead, you felt threatened and irritated by him and his competitive antics and the best decision you could come up with in your mind was to Lie to him in order to get ahead. This shows your true colors Bruno at its finest. When backed into a corner, and angry at someone your best defense is to lie.

And I did not Need wofvman in order to get StakeMiners launched, Tai and I had been friends looking together how we could make a system that would be a good investment opportunity for people. I made a business agreement with him, this is why he is involved, See Bruno when you make a business deal with someone you should do your best to honor the promises you make in that business deal, even if it means angry people who fail at their own projects will belittle you and take the information and smear your name thru the mud because of it.

I am absolutely not embarrassed I am able to make a promise and keep it.

So, you made a business deal with a person you didn't need, eh? And tell me more about this friendship between you and Wofvman while I go and hunt the first time he came to your Facebook page and introduced himself after you just learnt about Bitcoin back in June, 2014, and NOT in 2009 like you have fuckin' lied about, or do you want to go on record once again and declare that you did not lie and were part of Bitcoin during its nascent stage while you were in Carolina and some fuck buddy told you about it so you investigated Bitcoin, or was it you learnt about Bitcoin on all the Forex forums you were a member of and started investing Bitcoin, both STORIES you've told, and both CAN'T be fuckin' true.

Now, go get a blowjob from your retard wife so that she can blow some sense into your ass since she'll be there anyway.

I can't wait to start penning scam threads of this one's length for every entity that's attached to you, Leroy Fodor. When I get done, you may, just may, realized how fucked up you really are but, then again, I have my doubts, for one would have to have brain cells for that to happened, and it's a given that your's were blown out your ass by one too many blowjobs.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 07:58:33 AM

I do not claim to be an epic crypto leader Bruno, No one is really an expert in crypto yet. And I do follow people, I follow the people who will help make StakeMiners a success and so far it has worked very well thank you. It does exactly what I said it would, and more actually. I have not stolen from anyone and the proof of our mining is right in peoples accounts as well as other forums.

Funny thing: I now have
3 facebook groups
Twitter account
Google Plus page
Linkedin Page (You have visited)
No longer do seminars.
I still have some Mining equipment I use once in a while
I have more trading accounts with much larger trading volume now.
And both the projects I had mentioned here were finished successfully. StakeMiners was one of them and StakeMiners helps people make a little BTC every single week.

Funny, if I am such a liar explain how everything in that post was done and more, just like all my past clients said about me huh I go above and beyond what i have to. Its seem just a few of you here feel I dont hold my end of a deal up and keep my promises. And that is A-Ok haters will hate theres no way around that.

But dont put words in my mouth because you took a post as a depiction of leadership. Maybe you are threatened by me and my ventures. We all know what you have admitted to doing when you feel threatened and don't we?

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 08:02:12 AM

I can't wait to start penning scam threads of this one's length for every entity that's attached to you, Leroy Fodor. When I get done, you may, just may, realized how fucked up you really are but, then again, I have my doubts, for one would have to have brain cells for that to happened, and it's a given that your's were blown out your ass by one too many blowjobs.

How would you acting threatened make me feel f'd up Bruno? Dragging people unrelated to the situation in yet more attempts to make me fail is nothing more than childish and selfish Bruno, you dont make any sense here.

And you will have a hard time penning those rant threads as no one is "Attached" to me, i am expendable to to everyone who has helped me. I am not a Crypto God bruno, I am not a crypto genius, I am not a whale either, heck i dont even own or develop a coin. I just run a simple service to help people make a little coin.

I suggest you concentrate more on your project at hand and less on this forum so maybe this project will be a success for you. Maybe then you wont be so offended and threatened when people like me, who you deem a lesser man than you, progress forward in thier attempts to offer the crypto community something positive..

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:08:41 AM

I do not claim to be an epic crypto leader Bruno, No one is really an expert in crypto yet. And I do follow people, I follow the people who will help make StakeMiners a success and so far it has worked very well thank you. It does exactly what I said it would, and more actually. I have not stolen from anyone and the proof of our mining is right in peoples accounts as well as other forums.

Funny thing: I now have
3 facebook groups
Twitter account
Google Plus page
Linkedin Page (You have visited)
No longer do seminars.
I still have some Mining equipment I use once in a while
I have more trading accounts with much larger trading volume now.
And both the projects I had mentioned here were finished successfully. StakeMiners was one of them and StakeMiners helps people make a little BTC every single week.

Funny, if I am such a liar explain how everything in that post was done and more, just like all my past clients said about me huh I go above and beyond what i have to. Its seem just a few of you here feel I dont hold my end of a deal up and keep my promises. And that is A-Ok haters will hate theres no way around that.

But dont put words in my mouth because you took a post as a depiction of leadership. Maybe you are threatened by me and my ventures. We all know what you have admitted to doing when you feel threatened and don't we?

When you were born, did the side of your mouth try to exit first, so the doctors slapped the livin' shit outta it so that you would turn around? Do you have any fuckin' idea what you just wrote? I'm not a leader! Here are bullet points depicting me as a leader! Again, you penned, I'm not a leader! What fuckin' planet are you from, and please tell us the truth as to why you were kicked off of it?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 08:13:23 AM

I never said I was a leader, I have actually said the opposite, you are the one who feels threatened by me because in your mind you feel I am some kind of leader in this industry. I am not, I own all that stuff so what, you can own it to if you were not so held up on what others are doing in thier life, and you did more for yourself.

I would love to be a leader here, to offer something epic, and have something that headlines all the crypto sites as a positive investment in crypto, But I wont be angry if it doesnt make it there. I will do my best for it to happen regardless of people like you hating me, But I wont get mad if it never gets that big.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 08:18:45 AM

No one cares when Tai and I met Bruno and facebook wont tell the whole story anyways, we didnt meet thru facebook we met somewhere else. The bottom line is it doesnt matter if we were friends for 1 month or 10 years I made a promise to him and I kept it. PERIOD

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:19:05 AM

I do not claim to be an epic crypto leader ...

But dont put words in my mouth because you took a post as a depiction of leadership.

I'm not a robot without emotions, I'm not what you see
I've come to help you with your problems, because of all the greed
I'm not a hero, I'm not a LEADER, forget what I show
I'm just a man whose constant lying went beyond his control
Beyond my control, I've lost all control

The time has come at last
To throw away this mask
Now everyone can see
My true identity
I'm Leroy! Leroy! Leroy! Leroy!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:25:38 AM

No one cares when Tai and I met Bruno and facebook wont tell the whole story anyways, we didnt meet thru facebook we met somewhere else. The bottom line is it doesnt matter if we were friends for 1 month or 10 years I made a promise to him and I kept it. PERIOD

Curious as to what promises were made to a 20-year-old kid by a near-40-year-old dude that brought everything to the table, i.e., financing, bitcoin miners, Forex experience, etc., yet felt it wise to share the wealth and form a partnership with a complete stranger that was met on Facebook. When are you goin' to start thinking about the things you post prior to posting them?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:36:58 AM

How would you acting threatened make me feel f'd up Bruno? Dragging people unrelated to the situation in yet more attempts to make me fail is nothing more than childish and selfish Bruno, you dont make any sense here.

And you will have a hard time penning those rant threads as no one is "Attached" to me, i am expendable to to everyone who has helped me. I am not a Crypto God bruno, I am not a crypto genius, I am not a whale either, heck i dont even own or develop a coin. I just run a simple service to help people make a little coin.

I suggest you concentrate more on your project at hand and less on this forum so maybe this project will be a success for you. Maybe then you wont be so offended and threatened when people like me, who you deem a lesser man than you, progress forward in thier attempts to offer the crypto community something positive..

Now, take a deep breath and think real hard before posting a reply.

How is that if you're not attach to any entity, I was able to uncover yet another lie from your retard ass?

Hell, you even bragged about such to your 600+ family and friends on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

Leroy Fodor

February 10, 2014

This may not be a big deal to most of you, but for me and my industry its very big. A crypto coin development team (Netcoin) and it's owners have added me and some of my current projects to their team of developers and developments. One of our projects has been launched, our gambling dice game, the other is still in the works, but we and they feel it is a very promising project and the first of its kind in the crypto industry.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745323.340

You can see the full listing on page 18 ofthis bitcointak announcement page
our dicegame

http://www.dicefortune.com

Leroy Fodor, do you have any motherfuckin' idea how deep of a hole you're continuing to dig for yourself each and every time you come here to refute the truth with your 100% obvious lies?
Xandrah

Activity: 273
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:54:28 AM

bwhahaha bitcoin mining expert!!! xD Yeahh right...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:03:32 AM

bwhahaha bitcoin mining expert!!! xD Yeahh right...

Here's my main thread depicting Saint Fodor as the mining expert he is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140843.0

I started that thread because I was jealous of, and threatened by the venerable Leroy Fodor, plus he hurt my feels when he deleted my very first post on his self-moderated thread detailing how he was using sockpuppetry to advance his Ponzi endeavor.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 09:09:47 AM

I am not diggin a hole Bruno and you already made your scam thread against Netcoin (which was useless by the way) And nothing up there show I am attached to anyone or anything. Its you wanting to make a big deal where there is not one, You even had to dig into a cached area to pull that info unless you pulled it form your folder of Leroy Fodor you have on your computer. Which I have to say is very sad that you even need to have something like that on your computer.

About Tai and Myself, first its really none of your business why Bruno, the thing is I made the man a promise, so no matter how you want to degrade it the fact is a promise was made by me and I, by my own ethics, MUST hold my end up. I dont back out of a deal becasue He was younger than me. I dont back out of myu promise because bruno doesnt like that we are friends, I dont back out because thats not me. I made promises to him and no matter what the situation resulted in I am obligated to keep my word. I know its difficult to understand as you love to squirm out of promises like you have in the past

I deserve the scammer tag for currently breaking a promise of sending $200 for I is so dishonest. Nevermind the fact that I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.
So you said you would never steal one satoshi off anyone yet.........

Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/
You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

Your not a paid to post troll yet

.........the post was not deleted because I'm not crazy...that would've lowered my post count .

So we see all you care about is post counts, no one but paid to post trolls care about post counts, unless like your manipulated trust your are scrounging around for, (in preparation of this new project launch) you just wanted to LOOK LIKE A LEADER here with your legendary status.

I received a PM from a kind fellow Bitcoiner offering up to pay this debt. I haven't yet taking the time to reply to him, but I will be refusing his kind offer, for it's my obligation, one of which I will have no problem fulfilling--on my terms.

Ironically this is not the first time this has happened with you, it seems everytime you get yourself in over your head Bitcoiners are always there to pick up your slack

But yet after saying and I quote

I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.

You did steal from someone and then how did it get resolved?

You certainly did not by accepting

it's my obligation,

But even after stealing the mans money and insurance claim you had no problem
fulfilling--on my terms.

Your terms included having someone else foot the bill for you. My question and everyone elses is if you got the insurance claim whay didnt you just pay the man...Oh yea I forgot, you stole it so you could go to a bitcoin conference and LOOK LIKE A LEADER

Did that guy have a choice, was it on his terms you stole from him, NO but you did it didnt you?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:45:22 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 10:04:00 AM by Gleb Gamow

I am not diggin a hole Bruno and you already made your scam thread against Netcoin (which was useless by the way) And nothing up there show I am attached to anyone or anything. Its you wanting to make a big deal where there is not one, You even had to dig into a cached area to pull that info unless you pulled it form your folder of Leroy Fodor you have on your computer. Which I have to say is very sad that you even need to have something like that on your computer.

About Tai and Myself, first its really none of your business why Bruno, the thing is I made the man a promise, so no matter how you want to degrade it the fact is a promise was made by me and I, by my own ethics, MUST hold my end up. I dont back out of a deal becasue He was younger than me. I dont back out of myu promise because bruno doesnt like that we are friends, I dont back out because thats not me. I made promises to him and no matter what the situation resulted in I am obligated to keep my word. I know its difficult to understand as you love to squirm out of promises like you have in the past

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ what the hell are you talkin' about? I've shown on several occasions that Tai came to your Facebook page in June/July of last year and introduced himself to you. You are the dude with the money brains behind the venture and would have no need for Tai to be part of it. That's akin to Bill Gates coming up with his next great billion dollar idea and having you like his Facebook post so he promises to make you a partner and in no way will he renege on that. Tai brought nothing to the table, yet you're in some sort of partnership with him which doesn't make a lick of sense like everything else you say. Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about the deal between you two.

Speaking of having to dig caches, why did you delete three posts from your user account on this forum depicting you as a newbie Bitcoiner after June 1, 2014, after I first brought them to your attention? You do realize that you have not offered up one iota of proof that you were aware of Bitcoin prior to June, 2014, don't you? That, in spite of you being on record no less than a dozen times declaring that you've been involved in Bitcoin since 2009, which makes you a motherfuckin' liar. Now, go and get a blowjob from your retard wife so that she can replace the five brain cells you just lost penning the above.

I see I have some catching up to do, for it looks like my allies having been fuckin' with you over at the other front: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/615

s ^^^ Wow. Simply WOW! This fucker Leroy Fodor 100% needs to exit the gene pool otherwise this planet is fucked. To paraphrase what transpired, Leroy went on several diatribes declaring that the sky was purple while others proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's blue, whereupon Leroy comes out and then claims that he NEVER said the sky was purple, but if it weren't, it would be blue, and out of the millions of meteorologist, at least one could make it any color they want, including blue, but it's purple.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:12:51 AM

Dont take everything you read to heart, do your own due diligence, research look around and make your own decisions based on research and facts, never be the follower, try to be the leader.

Leroy Fodor: See, I never said anything about leadership, so quit putting words in where dicks go - my mouth.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:55:37 AM

Leroy, Leroy, Leroy - Mr. "Mining Expert"... Bruno's past is pretty well known, so you can stop trying to bring it up like it's going to get him to shut up. If you haven't noticed yet, it only serves to rile him up further, and make life more uncomfortable for you.

Now, if only you could admit that you lied about and exaggerated your past, maybe you'll stop throwing stones in this glass house you've built up around yourself.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:16:40 AM

I see I have some catching up to do, for it looks like my allies having been fuckin' with you over at the other front: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/615

Ugh, I need to get back to bed, but this just made me SMH... https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/616

"Did I say releasing the addresses would enable one to hack a wallet by using an algorithm to get the private key from the wallet address? No I did not what i said was, a very good hacker could trace the inputs and outputs of a transaction, tho very complicated could be accomplished to find the IP address where the wallets are stored. (which was confirmed by various coin developers and other security programmers) Thus giving them access to the location of what......The computer network where the keys and wallet information were held."

FTFY, Leroy.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 01:27:45 PM

Wow you are amazing bruno, OMG I saw a tweet it must be the truth, OMG the proof is on FACEBOOK so that has to be it, Grow up man, your like a kid in a candy store with your facebook proof and your tweets of honesty.

I am still wondering how you think you will be able to build a project. You see here this is a scam thread against stakeminers and me, yet you have not EVER proven I have ever scammed anyone, stolen from anyone, conned anyone out of thier money for personal gain, You have not proven in any way Stakeminers is what you say it is, and You drastically avoid when asked,

Do you have proof I Stole from anyone,  
Do you have proof I scammed anyone,

Yo avoid all the questions I ask that make this whole thread and the other 4 yu started useless. You create thread after thread after thread and have no proof to the claims.

Now you on the other hand you want to start a project with crap like this over your head

I deserve the scammer tag for currently breaking a promise of sending $200 for I is so dishonest. Nevermind the fact that I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.
So you said you would never steal one satoshi off anyone yet.........

Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/
You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

Your not a paid to post troll yet

.........the post was not deleted because I'm not crazy...that would've lowered my post count .

So we see all you care about is post counts, no one but paid to post trolls care about post counts, unless like your manipulated trust your are scrounging around for, (in preparation of this new project launch) you just wanted to LOOK LIKE A LEADER here with your legendary status.

I received a PM from a kind fellow Bitcoiner offering up to pay this debt. I haven't yet taking the time to reply to him, but I will be refusing his kind offer, for it's my obligation, one of which I will have no problem fulfilling--on my terms.

Ironically this is not the first time this has happened with you, it seems everytime you get yourself in over your head Bitcoiners are always there to pick up your slack

But yet after saying and I quote

I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.

You did steal from someone and then how did it get resolved?

You certainly did not by accepting

it's my obligation,

But even after stealing the mans money and insurance claim you had no problem
fulfilling--on my terms.

Your terms included having someone else foot the bill for you. My question and everyone elses is if you got the insurance claim whay didnt you just pay the man...Oh yea I forgot, you stole it so you could go to a bitcoin conference and LOOK LIKE A LEADER

Did that guy have a choice, was it on his terms you stole from him, NO but you did it didnt you?

Bruno you better manipulate some more trust before launching that project bro. And you know what goes around comes around Bruno.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:38:22 PM

cyberpinoy, just stop.

Every time you rant and rave but don't answer the questions about your lying you just look like an idiot.

Nobody is perfect, but not everyone in this thread is running a website that requires an insane amount of trust. Bruno's past is his past, your past is your past.

Discrediting Bruno here won't do anything for you unless you can answer his questions while doing it, so why bother? how does it help your business if he's a liar? Does that change when you started mining? Does that change your ability to take the bitcoins from your customers and turn them into more bitcoins? Even if Bruno's credibility has nothing to do with yours and your website, so let it go.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:18:57 PM

cyberpinoy, just stop.

Every time you rant and rave but don't answer the questions about your lying you just look like an idiot.

Nobody is perfect, but not everyone in this thread is running a website that requires an insane amount of trust. Bruno's past is his past, your past is your past.

Discrediting Bruno here won't do anything for you unless you can answer his questions while doing it, so why bother? how does it help your business if he's a liar? Does that change when you started mining? Does that change your ability to take the bitcoins from your customers and turn them into more bitcoins? Even if Bruno's credibility has nothing to do with yours and your website, so let it go.

It is a help because it proves bruno and his posts are not creditable, I (with brunos help) have proven today when bruno is threatened he lies, he uses unethical means to destroy the competition. How is that not relevant, as it is exactly what he has done this whole time to me. Bending things twisting things, assuming nonsense and portraying it as truth.  

Taking and omitting valuable information to make a person look like a liar thats just a game, he doesnt want answers he wants your attention. He doesnt want proof, he wants post counts. WAKE UP man. If bruno cant find it on facebook or twitter than it must never have happened.

I have given him the ability on more than one occasion to speak to me professionally person to person with Tai and he can ask/record all he wants. He refuses. Why because he doesn't want the truth, he doesn't care, he wants you to believe him, accept that he is twisting things on purpose. You cant post videos on bitcoin talk nor twist the words to fit your needs now can you, this is why he doesnt do professional communications. he needs a post he can twist, delete words here and there, expand words to make you ignore the whole post but see only what hye wants you to see.  

Come on man are you serious. you are eating the crap he feeding you like a baby being fed by his daddy.

And for your information I have disproved him time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again. no matter how much you disprove he keeps going back to the same crap that he cant find information on.

You want an answer, here is your answer. I am not lying, I have no reason to, Just because he is good at being a paid to post troll and pulls a post from 3 years ago compares it to a post from yesterday and says OOOHHH look the hashrates don't match Leroy is lying, OOOHHH I have not found anything where leroy mentions bitcoins before 2012 hes a liar, OOOOOH leroys wife didn't post about bitcoins until she got her first satoshi in her xapo wallet.  Explain to me how NOT mentioning something before a certain time makes one a liar. When we got into bitcoin i was doing a lot of things and bitcoins were not my main priority, heck i was not even  sure it would last, or the government would even allow it to last when were first introduced to them, its was just extra money we had to invest and nothing more. SO why on earth would i talk about it and go on and on about something I wasnt even sure was worth believing in?

This is only  a game to Bruno, one which may soon bite him in his own arse, and you sir are just a pawn on his chessboard.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:21:20 PM

Do you have proof I Stole from anyone,  
Do you have proof I scammed anyone,

past performance is not a guarantee of future results

Your revisionist history is why some of us are mining you for comedy gold.

It is a help because it proves bruno and his posts are not creditable credible.

Stopped reading right here. Your past / established history is not credible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: