Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:23:56 PM

One thing I will say bruno is not stupid, he is very smart, he knows his psychology too, some of the stuff he does you can only find in Psychology books in college. Why he has wasted all that knowledge he has to troll people on forums I will never know, he could be using it for much more p[roductive ways.

But at the end of the day Bruno is the true definition of a con man. And you sir are being conned by him right now.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:26:31 PM

Do you have proof I Stole from anyone,  
Do you have proof I scammed anyone,

past performance is not a guarantee of future results

Your revisionist history is why some of us are mining you for comedy gold.

It is a help because it proves bruno and his posts are not creditable credible.

Stopped reading right here. Your past / established history is not credible.

cred·it·a·ble
ˈkredədəb(ə)l/
adjective
(of a performance, effort, or action) deserving public acknowledgment and praise but not necessarily outstanding or successful.

Thus bruno and his statements are not worthy of public acknowledgment !!

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:27:22 PM

And you sir are being conned by him right now.

How ? You are trying to con your "investors" by parlaying your inexperience as some sort of "Expert" in the cryptocurrency field.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

cred·it·a·ble
ˈkredədəb(ə)l/
adjective
(of a performance, effort, or action) deserving public acknowledgment and praise but not necessarily outstanding or successful.

Please don't make me school you in proper use of the English language as well. Stop continuing to embarrass yourself.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:34:11 PM

How ? You are trying to con your "investors" by parlaying your inexperience as some sort of "Expert" in the cryptocurrency field.

No you and your brother are portraying me as some kind of expert, I gave information as to what i did, how involved I was, you took that as "expert" if having a few facebook pages, twitter, google+, some mining equipment and exchange accounts, and whatever other stuff I had makes one an expert, I now understand why Bruno is your mentor. who that is really involved in crypto doesn't have most of that stuff?

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:35:14 PM

cred·it·a·ble
ˈkredədəb(ə)l/
adjective

Please don't make me school you in proper use of the English language as well. Stop continuing to embarrass yourself.

you can school all you want, but what I wrote is equally correct, just because you dont believe so does not make it true Wink

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:36:45 PM

I will certainly say yes my grammar and spelling is bad, but your the one who cried like a baby about the word I used, i just wantd to make sure you knew it was not as incorrect as you wanted to portray. basically telling you.. you stopped reading for no reason.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:38:34 PM

Cognitive dissonance. I'm using publicly available information to make points. Are you not identified above as a "Mining Expert" ?

No you and your brother are portraying me as some kind of expert, I gave information as to what i did, how involved I was, you took that as "expert" if having a few facebook pages, twitter, google+, some mining equipment and exchange accounts, and whatever other stuff I had makes one an expert, I now understand why Bruno is your mentor. who that is really involved in crypto doesn't have most of that stuff?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:39:22 PM

@Xian01 are you done to with your manipulated trust, I think all of you guysthat have been manipulating the trust system these past couple months should be banned. What you think I didnt notice, when you first came around you were quite shy, not talking much, Bruhno to, then all the sudden POOF you guys have green trust so lets go attack Leroy again. I am not as stupid as you make me out to be, and its a good trick very well played. But i dont buy it for a minute.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:42:31 PM

Cognitive dissonance. I'm using publicly available information to make points. Are you not identified above as a "Mining Expert" ?

Did I write that post? NOPE I did not. That being said maybe now you can see yes i do know more than you guys thought about mnining, just becasue you cant find it on facebook and twitter does not mean i dont know about it Smiley

ANd bruno i know its you on this accout you can stop the cross posting man, dont even act like tis not, you guys are exactly the same and when bruno is here Xian01 is not. so take all your secondary trolling accounts and go away bruno, if you cant get your point across with one account it shows what kind of person you are.  I dont need 6 or 8 or 10- accounts to prove my side, i dont need manipulated trust so people will believe in me or believe me.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:44:17 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 04:20:44 PM by Xian01

@Xian01 are you done to with your manipulated trust, I think all of you guysthat have been manipulating the trust system these past couple months should be banned. What you think I didnt notice, when you first came around you were quite shy, not talking much, Bruhno to, then all the sudden POOF you guys have green trust so lets go attack Leroy again. I am not as stupid as you make me out to be, and its a good trick very well played. But i dont buy it for a minute.

"manipulated trust" ?

I'm beginning to wonder if you are not insane. I would welcome you to communicate with every member on my trust list if you have concerns with me, but I can assure you, you're not just off the mark, you are shooting in the completely opposite direction of the target if you are going to bark up my tree that way.

Go ahead and waste your time if you feel the need.

I'll be here when the reality of the situation hits you on the head like a falling piano.

EDIT: FFS dude, I'm not Bruno, or do you refuse to believe that as well ? Good Lord...
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:47:21 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if you are not insane. I would welcome you to communicate with every member on my trust list if you have concerns with me, but I can assure you, you're not just off the mark, you are shooting in the completely opposite direction of the target if you going to bark up my tree that way.

Go ahead and waste your time if you feel the need.

I'll be here when the reality of the situation hits you on the head like a falling piano.

yes manipulated trust, you had no trust a few months ago when we first encountered each other, now all this green trust and you guys come back at me as if to say, HEY I am a leader here in Bitcointalk I have green trust listen to me.

whatever Bithopper, go away man.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:50:19 PM

and yea talking to the people who helped you manipulate your trust , yea thats a sure way to prove you didn't manipulate your trust isn't it LOL that's like asking a preacher if god is real HAHAHA.

Edit: Yepo i sure do believe your bruno, its funny when your posting he is not, when he needs bailed out you come along, if you are not Bruno you sure do serve a good sock puppet account for him, like the little lost dog following him around everywhere. We seemed to have posted long past some good points about bruno, I know you guys tactics so lets keep the real stuff about Bruno available where everyone can see. I mean he does have a new project coming out, we want the people looking to get involved to see what kind of person he is.

he wants to start a project with this over his head

I deserve the scammer tag for currently breaking a promise of sending $200 for I is so dishonest. Nevermind the fact that I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.
So you said you would never steal one satoshi off anyone yet.........

Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/
You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

Your not a paid to post troll yet

.........the post was not deleted because I'm not crazy...that would've lowered my post count .

So we see all you care about is post counts, no one but paid to post trolls care about post counts, unless like your manipulated trust your are scrounging around for, (in preparation of this new project launch) you just wanted to LOOK LIKE A LEADER here with your legendary status.

I received a PM from a kind fellow Bitcoiner offering up to pay this debt. I haven't yet taking the time to reply to him, but I will be refusing his kind offer, for it's my obligation, one of which I will have no problem fulfilling--on my terms.

Ironically this is not the first time this has happened with you, it seems everytime you get yourself in over your head Bitcoiners are always there to pick up your slack

But yet after saying and I quote

I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.

You did steal from someone and then how did it get resolved?

You certainly did not by accepting

it's my obligation,

But even after stealing the mans money and insurance claim you had no problem
fulfilling--on my terms.

Your terms included having someone else foot the bill for you. My question and everyone elses is if you got the insurance claim whay didnt you just pay the man...Oh yea I forgot, you stole it so you could go to a bitcoin conference and LOOK LIKE A LEADER

Did that guy have a choice, was it on his terms you stole from him, NO but you did it didnt you?

Bruno you better manipulate some more trust before launching that project bro. And you know what goes around comes around Bruno.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:55:55 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 04:16:56 PM by Xian01

and yea talking to the people who helped you manipulate your trust , yea thats a sure way to prove you didn't manipulate your trust isn't it LOL that's like asking a preacher if god is real HAHAHA.

Edit: Yepo i sure do believe your bruno, its funny when your posting he is not, when he needs bailed out you come along, if you are not Bruno you sure do serve a good sock puppet account for him, like the little lost dog following him around everywhere.

Edit: Ignored, negative feedback given, and I'm done with cyberpinoy.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:30:50 PM

HIs project is probably just mocking you or some other scumbag trying to rob people.

I am not being conned by anyone because I'm not giving any money to any random over the internet.

he can be completely full of shit, but that doesn't change the posts he found of you saying shit that doesn't match up timeline wise.

I'm just trying to help you out a little, because you haven't proven to be the scumbag that most of the people starting up businesses prove to be, yet, but if you want to keep ranting and raving and making yourself look stupid, go right ahead. Bruno could come here and say he made the whole thing up and I still wouldn't dream of doing business with you because your actions on this thread make you seem insane.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:40:28 PM

One thing I will say bruno is not stupid, he is very smart, he knows his psychology too, some of the stuff he does you can only find in Psychology books in college. Why he has wasted all that knowledge he has to troll people on forums I will never know, he could be using it for much more p[roductive ways.

But at the end of the day Bruno is the true definition of a con man. And you sir are being conned by him right now.

Yep, you monumental assholes are just being conned by me, Bruno, because you assholes can't think for yourselves. Yous are just my pawns where only I get to move the pieces. BTW, I'm black and Leroy Fodor is white, hence he making the first move. In case you can't see the board, I blocked three of his remaining pawns from moving while I chase his King around the board with a only a Knight and a Bishop. I even let him trade his advanced pawns to Queens twice, but he quickly lost them both to my sacrificed Rooks. Leroy lost his original Queen when upon moving it declared Checkmate, but I capture it with a pawn that he didn't realized could move diagonally. We argued about that for hours with him crying like a motherfuckin' baby saying that I don't play fair, going as far as declaring that I even cheated.

I knew if was goin' be a fun game (still playing it) when I asked him why his opening move was h4. He said that I didn't know anything about chess and that he's a ranked Chess Master in all the Philippines. He then said it was because it'll create an escape route for his King when he castles and had no problem telling me such because there's no known defense to counter his brilliant opening move. Today, it's called the Fodor Gambit, named after him after he conducted his last free chess seminar, creating Grand Masters along the way.

Several times, Leroy toppled his King not wanting to play any further, but soon returned to reset the pieces to continue where he left off, each time bringing along a larger audience to witness his Chess Mastery, and each time he ends up crying because the audience is laughing their motherfuckin' asses off at his attempts to win a game he can't win, let alone should be allowed to play at even the beginner's level.

Leroy Fodor in 5...4...3... to declare that here I go again putting words in his mouth when he never said he was a Chess Grand Master.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:57:24 PM

cred·it·a·ble
ˈkredədəb(ə)l/
adjective

In case you missed it, Leroy Fodor provided the definition because he felt like it was being pointed out that he misused the term oppose to bringing it to his attention that he misspelled it. Same true when a poster once declared that his "cyberpinoy" should be spelled with with an "an" and not a "pi" whereupon Leroy declared that he spelled it correctly and the dude didn't know how to spell.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:01:31 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 06:32:34 PM by Gleb Gamow

BRB to finish this post after I literally wipe my ass after taking a shit, then brew some fresh coffee. I know exactly where to look to prove that Leroy DID declare himself an expert. You're gonna love it!

Back! Here's the proof (with apologies for it ONLY being something written on a Facebook page):

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/805917102765730?pnref=story

Now that the venerable Leroy Fodor has successfully proven that I'm a worthless piece of lying shit, please, please, please, I beg of you, to do your own due diligence in answering the following question: Would the above penned by Leroy Fodor depicting the creation of a "perfect site" been accomplished by a dude who's been involved with Bitcoin since 2009, ergo an expert of sorts since his knowledge on the subject was enhanced by his Forex expertise, or of a NOOB who just stumbled upon Bitcoin ONLY six days earlier that's tryin' to shove bullshit up his family and friend's asses? I know, it's a tough call, but please do your best to research the answer. I beg of you in spite of me losing ALL cred in this community thanks to Leroy Fodor's noble efforts.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:40:23 PM

I will certainly say yes my grammar and spelling is bad, but your the one who cried like a baby about the word I used, i just wantd to make sure you knew it was not as incorrect as you wanted to portray. basically telling you.. you stopped reading for no reason.

How does one go about getting a business degree from Ohio University without having the ability to spell or structure basic English sentences correctly?

By bad! All because I read such accolade written by Leroy Fodor on several websites doesn't mean it's a true account, thus I should only direct my research in what Leroy now claims he's about to do in the future, bearing in mind that what's stated today is not indicative of what he'll say tomorrow because sometimes plans change. In case the reader's wondering, yes, Leroy Fodor did espouse such nonsense while advancing his non-expertisisms while I was fuckin' with the King with my Knight and Bishop.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:19:59 PM

HIs project is probably just mocking you or some other scumbag trying to rob people.

I am not being conned by anyone because I'm not giving any money to any random over the internet.

he can be completely full of shit, but that doesn't change the posts he found of you saying shit that doesn't match up timeline wise.

I'm just trying to help you out a little, because you haven't proven to be the scumbag that most of the people starting up businesses prove to be, yet, but if you want to keep ranting and raving and making yourself look stupid, go right ahead. Bruno could come here and say he made the whole thing up and I still wouldn't dream of doing business with you because your actions on this thread make you seem insane.

@Cyberpinoy

I hope you are not going to continue to go on rants, attack people questioning your creditability and make accusations without proof. All you would need to do is to be respectful of the people questioning the claims you make and own up to embellished truths but you are making yourself look unprofessional by engaging people in this manner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: