Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:36:54 AM

cyberpinoy: @Lurker: I had no previous rep of ever scamming anyone or stesling from them.

sunerok710: doing well

cyberpinoy: @cyberpinoy:I still do not actually.

ViktorAfonya223: чe eбyт ypoди дo cиx пop

sunerok710: @Terrik: im good, been super busy coding as usual

cyberpinoy: @Lurker:I still do nto actually

Well fuck me in the ass. This thread is 89 pages long with admins and mods concurring with me that this thread is spot on, yet the delusional Leroy Fodor can look you in the eye while taking your money and declare that he's not a scammer when by definition being caught in over a hundred lies constitutes being a scammer. This fuckin' asshole needs to blow his motherfuckin' brains out so that he wife's children don't become retards like their mother's husband, she, Katrina Fodor, purchase by Leroy via the mail while living as a lonely redneck in the Carolinas, lonely because even retard redneck chicks don't get off around lyin' pieces of shit like Leroy. HAHAHA

Noticed thatthe fuckin' Leroy Fodor first referenced himself when declaring he's not a liar, then corrects himself, referencing Lurker, then misspelling a very big word - NOT. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:55:53 AM

cyberpinoy: @DrxRog: I amnot on any kind of public assistance I get my checks thru actual work

According to Leroy Fodor who has an office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, the StakeMiners website is his full time job, currently staking PoS altcoins for supposedly 180 Investards (which, BTW, have proven to be a lie). At the extreme most, Leroy has 1 BTC staked along with his other Investards' funds. Now, don't forget that Leroy has a partner from Vietnam, thus has to split the profits.

All that said, there's not a person on the face of this planet that can show how one person, let alone two, is able to afford a living off StakeMiners' profit, to date THERE AIN'T NONE!

Back to Leroy's statement above, he's self employed and cryptocurrency is he racket, ergo he doesn't get a check from anybody, but does get satoshis worth of various cryptos via faucets.

Again, Leroy Fodor is nothing but a lyin' piece of shit who needs to blow his own fuckin' brains out so that some retard women draggin' her on the ground there in the Philippines doesn't get accidentally pregnant from any cum Leroy may leave behind while jacking off to two grasshoppers getting it on. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:07:07 AM

Client 1:
Invested Amount 1.00000000 BTC
2% withdraw fee 0.02000000 BTC
-------------------------------------
SUM After fee 0.98000000 BTC
Plus Earnings 0.01651080 BTC
Total Withdraw 0.99651080 BTC

Client 2:
Invested Amount 0.40000000 BTC
2% withdraw fee 0.00800000 BTC
Total Withdraw 0.39200000 BTC

Client 3:
Withdraw Amount 0.50000000 BTC
2% withdraw fee 0.01000000 BTC
Total Withdraw 0.49000000 BTC

Huskey had a lot more than all the above entrusted with Leroy Fodor and was a BOI Trustee, but when he withdrew his money, Leroy nailed his balls to the wall with withdraw fees, mega times worst than when sevenofhacks withdrew his 35 BTC.

Leroy Fodor is not to be trusted and will eventually fuck ALL his StakeMiners' Investards in their asses sans lube. BE PREPARED!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:14:57 AM

Client 1:
Invested Amount 1.00000000 BTC
2% withdraw fee 0.02000000 BTC
SUM After fee 0.98000000 BTC
Plus Earnings 0.01651080 BTC
Total Withdraw 0.99651080 BTC

Client 2:
Invested Amount 0.40000000 BTC
2% withdraw fee 0.00800000 BTC
Total Withdraw 0.39200000 BTC

Client 3:
Withdraw Amount 0.50000000 BTC
2% withdraw fee 0.01000000 BTC
Total Withdraw 0.49000000 BTC

Huskey had a lot more than all the above entrusted with Leroy Fodor and was a BOI Trustee, but when he withdrew his money, Leroy nailed his balls to the wall with withdraw fees, mega times worst than when sevenofhacks withdrew his 35 BTC.

Leroy Fodor is not to be trusted and will eventually fuck ALL his StakeMiners' Investards in their asses sans lube. BE PREPARED!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
He jewed me because I called him out on GHF, where suchmoon and the rest busted his balls for a week.

He still owes me 0.92 BTC
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:23:05 PM

What I find truly fascinating about this thread is how ANYONE can think staking shit coins can make more money than just hodling btc atm. There's no way on the planet that guy still has 128 btc worth of shit coins right now. Not possible. If so, show us it's true then Cyberpenoy?  Huh

He can't show you that it's true because every method possible to do that will enable someone to hack his wallets.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:06:30 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 12:57:18 AM by Hippie Tech

re : Crusty's CON thread..

So the last days I have been working on creation of a website to replace the current site and cloning of the Clams chain. With the blockparser I am able to take complete snapshots of balances, there are approximately 1000 addresses with more than 1 CON in each address so building a new chain and pruning off excess Blocks won't be that big of a challenge once complete. I still think it will take approximately a week or so for the website and probably atleast a few weeks for me to get familiar with the codebase.

wtf does the CLAM blockchain have to to with this ?

Nice slip up. haha..  That shit happens when you're juggling all those socks and shitcoins. LMAO

Why not ask your neighbour Speotnoob for some help ? OR .. just dial up your BitJohn skype hotline. lolz..

LMFAO!!!   Grin  Grin  Grin

<snipped the pic's link b/c I do not trust said link> Tongue

Just Sayin,
AG18

Cheesy As creative (wink wink Dooglus) as I am.. I cannot make this shit up.

Birds of a lying piece of shit feather... flock together.. Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13018936#msg13018936

snip

BitJohn must be the SuperAwesomo of shitcoin exchange support personnel. lmao So much that he is cracking jokes about mullick with every 1 month old crypto noob who happens to dial him up on skype !

The start of the chatlog makes it clear that BitJohn is quite familiar with "me".

So while everyone was frantically writing ADTswap support tickets, our humble COL saviour is dialing his insider hotline putting him at the front of the line.

EDIT II

@"me" aka Crestington

How did you forget about posting this and other chatlogs on your.. mudda's.. forum ? Roll Eyes
https://www.google.ca/search?q=colossuscoin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN8N6VxMPJAhWrrIMKHagdARUQ_AUICCgC&biw=1600&bih=751#tbm=isch&q=colossuscoin%2Bcrestington&imgrc=oWuT4rNO_g1-yM%3A

Not Mudda's forum, it's sudo's

Go do something productive with your time, I remember once upon a time you trying to get your pal Mudda to code you your own shitcoin,

VEGANCOIN! Cmon everyone! let's buy some VEGANCOIN!!!!11!!!!1

What a fucking joke. Can you imagine you being in charge of any Coin? Would have burnt to the ground in minutes by your own poisonous attitude.

Your efforts to twist and hide the truth have failed once again... Crusty... dare I say, muddafudda aka me, mee and very likely Meeh.

He initially offered me a "freebee" in exchange for a 40-50 block premine.

I backed out after realizing the potential damage I might help to cause and that he was lining me up for everything that Zack has unfortunately had to endure. Namely the extortion like tactics he has used to make the candygirls/devs pay for their client updates and forks.

WAT !?

Are you saying that you'll set me up with a coin ?! GTFO ! lol

I now present to you ! VEGANcoin ! Grin  VEG LMAO

Being the veg-aphoebic carnivore with the teeth of a jack ass, that he is, mudder didn't like my name and theme selection. LOL

Hey Crusty.. you're one of those too ! If you really aren't mudda (and thats a really big IF), you guys should start a club !

Why not ? ahha

Vegans are one of the biggest untapped markets out there. lol

I'm assuming that you are not aware of the vegan revolution that has been quietly brewing ? Grin

The super blocks will also payout free tofu. Tongue

If I was to look.. how many of Stakeminer's coins will end up getting traced back to YOU aka. me ? (very likely mee and/or meeh and/or muddafudda aka. memecoin)

@all
Fyi.. my hippie sense first began to tingle two days prior to mudder's grande offer when Vlad2Vlad hired me to open a BTCLTCdotCOM account and make some COL/LTC trades. I figured that he/they were tossing me some bait or testing me out and thus why I played along.

We'll get into that later if /when it becomes neccessary.

Do people know you're Memecoin ? I noticed that zachclark doesn't. hehe

I should have mentioned this last night . . VladVlad gave me 50.7 LTC to spend at BTCLTC because he doesn't wanna deal with translating Chinese. hah..

I still have 40+ LTC. Plz let me know if you're willing to part with anything more.

You are associating based upon a sided conversation that identifies the user as "me", also everything is you quoting yourself so I don't understand where you are drawing your conclusions from, lol

Shocked

Sooo... IF you really are mee/NET's dev AND the dev behind every coin listed at Stakeminers, then it might explain the following screw ups .. LEROY. Shocked Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279601.msg4988802#msg4988802
I did was door to door sales, Peddle Cabs (biking fat people around Melbourne)

If you were peddling fatty around Melbourne.. then why are those signs written in what appears to be Thai or Phillipino ?

Is your girlfriend's name Ginny ? Roll Eyes

I'm reporting your posts to mods for harassment and Cyberstalking.

Pics or it didn't happen. Tongue

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 01:01:35 AM

umm.. Where did y'all go noobereeenooobs ? Cheesy

Who was married to Ginny again ? Huh lol

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 01:06:59 AM

Quick Spoetnoob ! Pull another PM (that you never sent) without the forum's timestamp out of your "I'm neighbours with Crusty and Horus" ASS.

<snip>
I NEVER PM people.
<snip>

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:57:46 AM

When a dude leaves a Fodor in the middle of the woods, it still stinks.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:04:16 AM

Quick Spoetnoob ! Pull another PM (that you never sent) without the forum's timestamp out of your "I'm neighbours with Crusty and Horus" ASS.

<snip>
I NEVER PM people.
<snip>

My ratios is like 90% received to 10% sent ..if that.
To be honest it never occurs to me i can PM people LOL

And your ties you just posted are confusing.
Hell you keep tying me into what you just posted.
Simply because i have had no dirt on Cresty and gotten along with him.
You used that as proof i am in on the scam LOL

Post better proof and it make it clearer !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:36:32 AM

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough

Oh really Fodor ?
So you posted proof you have the estimated 128 BTC ?
Damn i missed it Sad
Can someone post me a link to Fodor coming clean finally ?
And i take it this topic will be locked now right ?

Oh 'Pinoy.. your such a Fodor ROFL
Quit Terrik'ing around and Cryptsy us the goods already !

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:32:01 AM

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough

Oh really Fodor ?
So you posted proof you have the estimated 128 BTC ?
Damn i missed it Sad
Can someone post me a link to Fodor coming clean finally ?
And i take it this topic will be locked now right ?

Oh 'Pinoy.. your such a Fodor ROFL
Quit Terrik'ing around and Cryptsy us the goods already !

Are you alluding to Leroy Fodor's former business cleaning toilets of rich redneck homes in South Carolina?

"For those who've gone Full Fodor
WE SOLUTE YOU!"
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:14:16 AM

i have to admit i WOULD like to crap on a toilet he cleans.
I would go FULL Fodor on that bowl !

I look forward to his proof of appeasement Cheesy
Or maybe he's just appeasing around like a Terrik Gone Full Fodor on us ?

I don't usually go FULL Fodor ..but when i do ?
I go FULL FODOR !

..Cryptsy style Wink

'Pinoy did you learn your lesson yet ?
i repeat.. "Don't fuck with Fuck"

True Story:
I seen some crack whore native Indian chick on a Vancouver Island Reserve wired on crack say that in a rant once.
She was pissed about her trick Fodor'ing her around for the cash and she wanted her rocks..
I will never forget that line she rattled off in front of me. ROFL
I wish i had a recording of her saying that line.. she said it like she meant business hahahhaah

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:45:06 AM

<snip>
I NEVER PM people.
<snip>

My ratios is like 90% received to 10% sent ..if that.
To be honest it never occurs to me i can PM people LOL

And your ties you just posted are confusing.
Hell you keep tying me into what you just posted.
Simply because i have had no dirt on Cresty and gotten along with him.
You used that as proof i am in on the scam LOL

Post better proof and it make it clearer !

Kindly shut your crusty mudderfuddin, shitler luvin mouth, Horus. Tongue

Less than two hours after creating his account, Spoetnoob launches Bunnycoin with a storyline that has become all too familiar.

I just found out about all this Bitcoin stuff 2/3 days ago but[...]
I already quit my job and have a prepaid my web hoster for my site 1 month in advance.
So i am dedicated to making this coin great for small miners and various projects i have planned.

Roll Eyes

You quit your job to do full time on this?  My respects!  Out of so many alt coins, only Litecoin seems to have made it, the rest such as Namecoin, Devcoin etc are still trying.  Do you have any family burdens etc?

ya there is a retard tied in the basement somewhere but "it's" easy to deal with i just gotta throw some garbage down there to keep it fed..

and may people quit there jobs to do the alt coin thing i know a guy at cryptsy who said he did just that actually.

This ain't no Bro-Coin !!

edit:
sudo23 awwww don't hurtz the bunny Sad

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:40:03 PM

@HippieTech
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289771.msg13307254#msg13307254
You are an idiot ROFL

And by the way how is me posting a BunnyCoin topic related to me sending PM's ?
And how does this all have any link to the topic here ?
Notice the link i posted has nothing to do with it either.. you're Trolling around leaving turds hahahha

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:26:39 PM

Wasting their time is an excellent way to discourage them, well played !

Did you know the Nigerian Princes give you a crazy story on purpose ? They do this to filter out the intelligent people that can think in  a critical manner, because that raises their success rate once people do reply Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:29:10 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13307173#msg13307173

NOTICE TO CLIENTS
In the spirit of the Holiday Season, and knowing some of our clients are waiting for some Christmas money, we processed payments a little early for everyone.

Please have a Merry Christmas.

--------------------------------------------------------

Stakeminers - This Week - 21 December 2015

>The Future of PoS Mining<

Earnings declined to 0.72% continuing a trend due to lower altcoin values as bitcoin continues its price rise. Also remaining steady are earnings in bitcoin converted to fiat.

There were 5 withdrawals for a total of of 1.94 bitcoin.

A new PoS altcoin policy was approved which will come into effect on 1 January 2016. The policy covers the deposit and withdrawal of PoS altcoins by our clients. Please read the policy on our Terms of Service page: https://stakeminers.com/terms.php.

In our letter to clients this week, issues on Cryptsy highlighted Stakeminers need to ensure access to bitcoin and a mechanism to ensure effective altcoin trading.

To address these issues, Stakeminers is developing a policy to support a segregated reserve fund. The reserve will improve our ability to pay principal withdrawal payments, and reduce our reliance on crypto exchanges to obtain bitcoin. As well we are in the early stages of the development of a Stakeminer client altcoin exchange. This would provide our clients the ability to buy or sell those altcoins which we currently stake. More information on both developments will be provided once the details are finalized.

While this remains a difficult period, if you chart bitcoins price history, you understand that however long it last, the current bitcoin price will eventually find a new level of stability. Until then

Stakeminers will make changes which ensure that: we effectively operate our stake pool, make our earnings payments each week, pay principal withdrawals in a timely manner, and work with other parties to stabilize the price of altcoins in order to improve your earnings.

Stakeminers will be operating on reduced hours over the Christmas period for December 23-28, 2015.

- There may be delays in email replies and account updates to the website;
- The stake wallets will remain on and staking, but your earnings page may not be updated;
- Due to the manual work involved, principal withdraws will not be accepted nor processed this week;
- Earning payouts will be made on Monday, December 28 (Philippines time);
- Normal service and updates will resume Monday, December 28, 2015 (Philippines time).
All times Philippines, EST+12/GMT-12. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you and have a great Christmas week!
-------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 127 BTC. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our stake pool earnings.

Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us at: info (at) stakeminers.com for more information.
[/size]

I'd say that Investards are learning what time it is pertaining to their investments in StakeMiners. Too bad the retard CEO running StakeMiners doesn't know what time it is. HAHAHA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Standard_Time

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:41:21 AM

I've dealt with many liars and one thing they never do is come clean.
And if they do on mega rare occasions they will deny it soon after.

The last chick i dated / lived with i threw her out of my house for being a liar.
Fodor with nice Tits & Ass  Grin

I had busted that chick ice cold endlessly about all kinds of things and she woudl STILL deny it.

Such as.. I was suspicious about her behavior on my Computer so i installed a Keylogger.
Confronted her watched her lie.. Told her i keylogged her.. SHE STILL DENIED it !
I would say.. want a printed out paper copy of what you never said ?

She pulled the same thing on her Computer i had made for her too..
On that one i nailed her ass good.
I hacked all her accounts on different occasions so it took seconds for me to log into her MSN messenger account.
So i could turn on LOGGING.
I had large suspicions for good reason.
And i was glad i did that when i did too..
The same day i did that i had to sleep really early to get up at 4:30am for work.
While laying down to sleep i walked into our living room where she had her computer hooked up.
And just as i entered she quickly turned off her Computer monitor.
I could not WAIT to see what i caught this stupid bitch doing.. i could barley sleep with excitement.
My rat trap was sprung LOL

Next day i started probing her for days letting her pile up lies for ages.
After a few days, i confronted her and she denied it of course & i told her want the chat log ?
AHHAHAHHA dumb cunt was pretty pissed and shocked !

I did all kinds of things too such as Track her phone via GPS on the phone web site.

And i keep saying i had good reason too.. i did not start doing all this at once.
Gradually over time I HAD to do shit like that to pin her down and confront her.
I tried to warn her i am a master at another with electricity and i will dominate your ass honey
not only that i KNOW when someone is lying to me.. i have an sharp instinct for bullshtters (in person)
If i sound like a jerk you did not read a message by her that said she was leaving me for another guy
she used to date (who took her virginity way back) in another town once she saves enoguh of my money to leave town.

Hey dumb fucks know who your dealing with Wink
Seriously wanna Fodor around then prepare to get your ass owned hard !

Fodor you are a liar and a scammer and need to leave Crypto.. you are done .

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:24:31 PM

If people actually read my rant i hope it added some spice to the topic.. hope it was interesting.
While typing that out i was thinking an honest person would also deny things.
But rarely admit guilt needlessly.
For example.
I had my ex-girl friend (mentioned previously) try and get me to go hang out a guy friend's a few times.
And i said so have every you ever slept with him in conversation 1 day ?
She say hell no he was gross etc.
Then a month or two later i had the moment and i caught her off guard and put her on the spot.
And i asked her to her face.. You ever fuck him or suck his dick ?
And she was like... ohhh well... yeah AH AHHAHAH
Lying fucking piece of shit slut !
She wanted me to sit at this guys house like a fucking patsy LOL
She also kept trying to pull this i want to go hang out at his house while i was at work routine before she admitted it.
First few months in our relationship she would say how she really hates blow jobs (so i was SOL)
She said she had done before though..
So..
When i had her admit it with her old fuck buddy i used that against her many times..
I kept reminding her how she way back said she never screwed the guy or sucked him off etc.

Eventually i had my chance too.. she was on her knees telling me to pull it out.
And i laughed and said NO Thanks ! ROFL

Liars are like puppets.. you can fuck with them forever.. they never EVER Learn !
Once a lair ALWAYS a liar.

Fodor you are screwed buddy, there is no way in hell you can dig your way out of the massive hole you dug yourself.

How do you get through to pathological liars that they don't have a chance in hell at winning ?
Your shit is doomed if not now.. you will be nailed.

Fodor where do we start with you ?
How about crying Troll and denying your scheme is profitable refusing to prove it when asked
then defending Cryptsy.. then Using Cryptsy as an excuse to post a news message that Stakeminers
is NOW doing badly because of Cryptsy.
Like WTF man ? Are you *THAT* retarded ?
Who was it that you blamed ?
You should have just posted some Stakeminers News saying Profits are down because of Trolls FUD'ing.  Roll Eyes

Even though other misc users have already pointed out since ALT's have been dropping + BTC rising
your claims CAN NOT BE TRUE.. which you of course countered with Gleb is a scammer and that is lies etc etc.
Then used the info Gleb posted as a basis for your Stakeminers News report ROFL

Man.. like is this fucking guy for real ?

By the way.. Terrik you are just as bad.. a sleazy greedy little fucker always grinning for dollars $$$
Terrik deserves to be nailed to the fucking cross just as much as 'pinoy !

Open your new "Exchange" 'pinoy ROFL

You two are out of your league.. but keep it up it's amusing.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 05:05:49 PM

@HippieTech
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1289771.msg13307254#msg13307254
You are an idiot ROFL

And by the way how is me posting a BunnyCoin topic related to me sending PM's ?
And how does this all have any link to the topic here ?
Notice the link i posted has nothing to do with it either.. you're Trolling around leaving turds hahahha

If it walks like a fascist vegaphoebic shitler luvin craptsy "back room boy" ... and it talks like a fascist vegaphoebic shitler luvin "back room boy" ... Roll Eyes

The Bunnycoin launch.. just 3 days after Vlad's ..
I just found out about all this Bitcoin stuff 2/3 days ago but[...]
I already quit my job and have a prepaid my web hoster for my site 1 month in advance.
So i am dedicated to making this coin great for small miners and various projects i have planned.

.. Nuggetcoin launch..

<snip>

Now I can give you guys a breakdown of what VGB is - as it was intended to give the smaller miner an edge, relatively speaking, on a % basis.

<snip>

So then each Golden Block, instead of being worth the normal 49 coins (every 70 seconds) will be worth just over 205 Blocks, hence the name the Vlad Golden Block which means if you hit just one Golden Block you will be instantly rewarded over 10,000 coins, a massive difference from just 49 coins.  That's a huge amount of coins if you're an average or small miner - it would be like literally owning the entire network all to yourself for 4 hours and hitting every single 49 coin block again and again, and if you compare that to the 10 minute block times of Bitcoin, it would be like owning the whole network and hitting every single block for nearly a full day and a half.  That is a lot of power in the hands of any small miner and it can literally push any small miner to the next level.

It's a clear and fair break for everyone but especially for the small miner, this kind of Golden Block hit, over 10,000 coins would be a big deal and on a relative basis, this could help a small miner more quickly upgrade to a much better rig while at the same time these Vlad Golden Blocks don't exclude anyone as big miners have an equal chance of hitting them too although for the big guy 10,000 coins would not make such a big deal as to the small guy, which is why I said this was a fair protocol but would benefit the small guy more.

Here's the info to get started so let's see who gets that first Vlad Golden Block first.

Good luck!

<snip>

Bear with me guys, 3 months ago I didn't know what a bitcoin was and it took me 3 days just to be able to start mining Litecoin while working at it 16 hours per day.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: