Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:24:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 1348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER: Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It  (Read 3916408 times)
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:07:07 PM

Many of the TAT.ASICMINER migrations from BTCT to Havelock AM100 shares were completed today.

We are still processing some people, but please note that Bitfunder migrations may experience additional delays. We require assistance from the Bitfunder operator to complete migrations there, and he has been unavailable. It is unclear when he will be able to assist.

We will continue to process the remaining migrations.

Thank you.
adara

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:16:52 PM

You see, the recent down movement in ASICMiner shares has been caused by a single seller, probably Vycid or a similar guy. If you study the selling patern of the last few weeks it is easy to find it out.
This guy has been selling shares like crazy while at the same time pushing other weak hands to sell as well. He has been placing sell orders in "small" amounts (orders like sell 20 shares at 2.1090, sell 15 shares at 1.9010, sell 10 shares at 1.1080 and things like that). Around 700 to 1000 shares or so have been sold in this format, most of them between 1.00 btc per share and 2.00btc per share.
The good news is that this big seller, whoever he is, is in the red right now, and is out of shares.
As friedcat is doing an excellent job, will be adding additional hashrate very, very soon, releasing new generation chips and maintaining his no preorder policy which has won him and ASICMiner its so much well deserved respect, I expect the company to keep growing and the shares to reach new highs soon.
The sellers are now in the red unless they buy a similar quantity of what they sold, buy now immediately of course, not an easy task at this point. Meaning the big seller whoever he was is eating big shit at this point.

Blue skies on the horizon for friedcat and ASICMiner.
Add to that the recent fiasco of burned Knc machines and you have the perfect timing for friedcat to once again accomplish his objectives.   
Rival

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:34:11 PM

Too bad all of the Labcoin folks got fleeced. Their investment btc would have been appreciated by the FC sones.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:38:24 PM

Too bad all of the Labcoin folks got fleeced. Their investment btc would have been appreciated by the FC sones.

I plan to buy faster than them slugs

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:41:38 PM

You see, the recent down movement in ASICMiner shares has been caused by a single seller, probably Vycid or a similar guy. If you study the selling patern of the last few weeks it is easy to find it out.
This guy has been selling shares like crazy while at the same time pushing other weak hands to sell as well. He has been placing sell orders in "small" amounts (orders like sell 20 shares at 2.1090, sell 15 shares at 1.9010, sell 10 shares at 1.1080 and things like that). Around 700 to 1000 shares or so have been sold in this format, most of them between 1.00 btc per share and 2.00btc per share.
The good news is that this big seller, whoever he is, is in the red right now, and is out of shares.
As friedcat is doing an excellent job, will be adding additional hashrate very, very soon, releasing new generation chips and maintaining his no preorder policy which has won him and ASICMiner its so much well deserved respect, I expect the company to keep growing and the shares to reach new highs soon.
The sellers are now in the red unless they buy a similar quantity of what they sold, buy now immediately of course, not an easy task at this point. Meaning the big seller whoever he was is eating big shit at this point.

Add to that the recent fiasco of burned Knc machines and you have the perfect timing for friedcat to once again accomplish his objectives.   

Hey who did it is not vyced  Angry, not gonna tell who though,  Roll Eyes

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
adara

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:44:05 PM

Hey who did it is not vyced  Angry, not gonna tell who though,  Roll Eyes

Whoever he is, he is out the game now!  Smiley
puck2

Activity: 234
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 06:26:54 PM

I am outta here guys. It was fun.... I am selling several shares....

it is gonna go less than 0.7

Lophie, so soon a change of heart?  Kiss
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 07:34:22 PM

Lophie, so soon a change of heart?  Kiss

It's been a mad rollercoaster ride these last few days. Wink

I dumped all my AM100s (56) at 0.012 which I had bought at 0.018. Thought I could buy them back cheaper but that hasn't happened. Sad
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:37:52 PM

Lophie, so soon a change of heart?  Kiss

It's been a mad rollercoaster ride these last few days. Wink

I dumped all my AM100s (56) at 0.012 which I had bought at 0.018. Thought I could buy them back cheaper but that hasn't happened. Sad

sooo buy high, sell low?  k..

velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:59:30 PM

crash incoming:

Important Notice (October 8th, 2013):

Please be advised that BitFunder is implementing the following rules and procedures:

As of October 8th, 2013, BitFunder will not accept new registrations from any United States persons or entities. All new registrants must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account. BitFunder may, in its sole direction, decline to accept any new registrations.

As of October 8th, 2013, all current BitFunder users who are located in the United States or are determined to be United States persons or entities will not be able to enter into any new positions on the Bitfunder website, and, as of November 1, 2013, such users will also not be allowed to sell positions on the BitFunder website.

All current BitFunder users who are not United States persons or entities must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account before November 1, 2013. Any such users who fail to provide the necessary information will not be able to enter into or sell positions on the BitFunder website as of November 1, 2013.

Users will be able to withdraw holdings and Bitcoins from their BitFunder accounts before and after November 1, 2013.

All assets and issuers must demonstrate that they meet BitFunder's requirements for the listing of assets, or the assets and issuers will, at BitFunder's sole discretion, be denied access to, or removed from, the site. Issuers will be notified of any additional information needed to demonstrate compliance with BitFunder's requirements.

BitFunder appreciates your understanding in these matters as we move forward.

Sincerely,
BitFunder

chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 09:03:03 PM

crash incoming:

Please be advised that BitFunder is implementing the following rules and procedures:

As of October 8th, 2013, BitFunder will not accept new registrations from any United States persons or entities. All new registrants must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account. BitFunder may, in its sole direction, decline to accept any new registrations.

As of October 8th, 2013, all current BitFunder users who are located in the United States or are determined to be United States persons or entities will not be able to enter into any new positions on the Bitfunder website, and, as of November 1, 2013, such users will also not be allowed to sell positions on the BitFunder website.

All current BitFunder users who are not United States persons or entities must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account before November 1, 2013. Any such users who fail to provide the necessary information will not be able to enter into or sell positions on the BitFunder website as of November 1, 2013.

Users will be able to withdraw holdings and Bitcoins from their BitFunder accounts before and after November 1, 2013.

All assets and issuers must demonstrate that they meet BitFunder's requirements for the listing of assets, or the assets and issuers will, at BitFunder's sole discretion, be denied access to, or removed from, the site. Issuers will be notified of any additional information needed to demonstrate compliance with BitFunder's requirements.

Sincerely,
BitFunder

Wow. I wish we had more concrete information about what's causing this (i.e., more specific than "the US government is cracking down on Bitcoin securities"). Was Ukyo contacted by someone from the SEC or something?
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:09:58 PM

Wow. I wish we had more concrete information about what's causing this (i.e., more specific than "the US government is cracking down on Bitcoin securities"). Was Ukyo contacted by someone from the SEC or something?

I have no reason to believe that the US IS cracking down on BTC securities.  There have been no public statements by the US govt, and I have seen no evidence from the exchanges themselves.

I find it unethical that these exchanges are charging fees to their US customers, but won't let them hold positions.

weaknesswaran

Activity: 963
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:10:37 PM

And no chance to export into direct shares on bitfunder
chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 09:14:19 PM

I have no reason to believe that the US IS cracking down on BTC securities.  There have been no public statements by the US govt, and I have seen no evidence from the exchanges themselves.

I find it unethical that these exchanges are charging fees to their US customers, but won't let them hold positions.

Exactly, that's why I want to know what IS causing this.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:15:02 PM

crash incoming:

Sincerely,
BitFunder

Fawk... waiting to buy more and BAM... this will make it so I could get the price I want but won't be able to.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
adara

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 11:18:11 PM

Not a US citizen, but I am sure Ukyo/Bitfunder will or should facilitate a transfer to direct shares or either a transfer to Havelock.
Ukyo thread is located here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130117.0 (that thread is on fire now!)
Anyway, that should have been clarified before posting that unfortunate notice.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:51:14 AM

Not a US citizen, but I am sure Ukyo/Bitfunder will or should facilitate a transfer to direct shares or either a transfer to Havelock.
Ukyo thread is located here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130117.0 (that thread is on fire now!)
Anyway, that should have been clarified before posting that unfortunate notice.

Well for now havelocks reply is that the legal team was not able to assist them with enhanced details so the status remains the same
That said of the three exchanges havelock has been the most proactive with their team in my opinion
Expect the minimum being registration/verificiation though if it is anything like Canadianbitcoins
Government issued photo ID (Drivers License or Passport)
Recent utility bill, cell phone bill, bank statement, credit card statement, or other nationally recognized company statement (within the last 3 months) that contains your name and address
Verify your phone number by answering a quick call from us
https://www.canadianbitcoins.com/verification.php
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135035.msg3295426#msg3295426

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
btcbot

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:18:33 AM

TAT - any chance the uncompleted transfers to BitFunder can be moved to Havelock?  I'm sure it's a pain, but I'd rather not have to get involved with this mess...   Wink

Don't tip me... tip the Riseup folks who protect activists around the world.
puck2

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:38:11 AM

So, to be clear, US entities need not supply "Verified" status on WeExchange?

So users will be able to withdraw Bitcoins via a manner other than WeExchange?

There are a few logical inconsistencies in this announcement, or perhaps I am reading it incorrectly.
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 08:16:38 AM

Why these platforms closed? Can anyone post the back reason?

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Pages: « 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 1348 »
  Print  

Jump to: