Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 03:44:51 PM

Yes after what was seen, I have bases to suspect Synereo of an ill practice. Who knows how many bonuses they distributed to those who participated in this sale hidden from the public!

You in general understand?! DEVELOPERS SELL COINS SECRETLY! They have sold secretly for the sum of 1519 BTC. These are a little more than 8127767 AMP(On Poloniex only 3225772 AMP is now traded) at the prices 18k sat and they sold to them at this price (I am sure, they distributed to them also bonuses!)!  It it wasn't announced anywhere. You understand that they lie to us. And now they speak to simple users to purchase from them twice more expensively at the prices 33k? This fraud!

All token transactions are recorded in our public, transparent document, which I've shared with you a few times now - can you read through that spreadheet a little?  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo

Numerous times, in this thread, in the blog, on live hangouts, and on all popular social media, we've announced that pre-sale of AMPs can be done privately by email.  This too has always been done at market prices.  All AMPs will be distributed together at the end of the sale, so this means that people who bought early took more risk, as they had to wait for longer to actually get their tokens.  Not surprisingly, the people who acted the earliest have been fortunate - but there are still great opportunities ahead!

Also not a secret, and publicly communicated many times in many places has been the various bounties, contests, or other partnerships like dApps that also put a considerable amount of AMPs into circulation.  This is what has been nurturing volume for the last year, keeping a nice steady grown trend going.

All of these opportunities are open to everyone - even you!

Smiley

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:38:59 PM

Numerous times, in this thread, in the blog, on live hangouts, and on all popular social media, we've announced that pre-sale of AMPs can be done privately by email.  This too has always been done at market prices.  All AMPs will be distributed together at the end of the sale, so this means that people who bought early took more risk, as they had to wait for longer to actually get their tokens.  Not surprisingly, the people who acted the earliest have been fortunate - but there are still great opportunities ahead!

Have you ever heard about governance? Things done "privately"? OMG!!
When an organization shows no governance, even if their product/service is good, it means nothing for the ordinary investor.
Worse than that, is it highlighted in the first page of the announcement? Is it even written in the first page of this thread?
I like the job you are doing towards a decentralized social platform that rewards people who use it, rather than the ones who created it. But you wanted support, then show some respect with governance, please, otherwise people may feel like being fooled around here.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:45:55 PM

most retarded distribution ever  Cheesy

1.6 billion the price will never be this high ever again haha
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:50:24 PM

most retarded distribution ever  Cheesy

1.6 billion the price will never be this high ever again haha

Definitely, if i were them, I would set a 1-time ico like lisk, not many times ico, this is unfair to different ico investors. If 1st round guys got expensive, 2nd got cheap, 1st round guys will say fuck. Otherwise is same situation.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:57:04 PM

How many amps will be sold in the second ico ? Is there a cap?
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 05:18:58 PM

Have you ever heard about governance? Things done "privately"? OMG!!
When an organization shows no governance, even if their product/service is good, it means nothing for the ordinary investor.
Worse than that, is it highlighted in the first page of the announcement? Is it even written in the first page of this thread?
I like the job you are doing towards a decentralized social platform that rewards people who use it, rather than the ones who created it. But you wanted support, then show some respect with governance, please, otherwise people may feel like being fooled around here.

I don't understand what you want to say here.

I just communicated that is was all done transparently, and publicly.

If you would like to complain to your government about the rules for equity sales, then you should speak to your representative.
"We don't make the rules, we just follow them".

Smiley

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:36:24 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 05:50:01 PM by fartbags

WTF? What is this?   Huh

Few days ago:

.... and NOW:

Yes after what was seen, I have bases to suspect Synereo of an ill practice. Who knows how many bonuses they distributed to those who participated in this sale hidden from the public!

You in general understand?! DEVELOPERS SELL COINS SECRETLY! They have sold secretly for the sum of 1519 BTC. These are a little more than 8127767 AMP(On Poloniex only 3225772 AMP is now traded) at the prices 18k sat and they sold to them at this price (I am sure, they distributed to them also bonuses!)!  It it wasn't announced anywhere. You understand that they lie to us. And now they speak to simple users to purchase from them twice more expensively at the prices 33k? This fraud!

I got banned from their slack for talking about their poor business practices and exposing their biases. Dor is extremely difficult to deal with and power hungry. Dor is most likely a megalomaniac. I was a helpful member of the community who offered a lot of information about social networking that no one in this project understood or knew about. Dor refused to sell me coins at market price. He would accept market price when it was at all time highs but ignored my offer to buy coins when market price was low.

The software used by Synereo is good but the management is poor.

The community of this project is actually a small group of people hired by Synereo LTD called "Amplifiers". There is also the group of people hoping to become "Amplifiers".

If anyone is cloning this system let me know! Private message me.
I want to use a decentralized social network BUT NOT WITH THIS GROUP OF SCAMMERS.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:42:38 PM

How many amps will be sold in the second ico ? Is there a cap?

This ICO is not like other crypto ICOs. They sell the coin at a set price. They will be selling off 10% of all coins at a $350,000,000 coin marketcap. If they can not raise $35,000,000 for the 10% then Synereo LTD will just keep the $AMP they didn't sell for another ICO later on.

They will have another ICO next year to raise more funds. It is probably best to ignore this project and look for clones with better management and community.

extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:57:26 PM

they should stop selling amps from their site, at least till the crowdsale. if whales can dump (lowering the current price) and then buy up from them (which doesn't raise the price) then by the time the crowdsale starts the price will be so low there would be no interest in it.
jimmco

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:08:39 PM

SO who is stupid enough to pay 33k satoshies when the price on Poloniex will be maybe under 20k in the crowdsale days?

Trading stopped because of crowdsale cap, volumen is falling, this crowdsale was a terrible idea but the worst thing of all is that the AMP team is fighting anyone with different opinion and is trying to present this fiasco as a good thing.

Presenting Synereo as a huge ecosystem where social dapp will be just one amoung many is a joke.

Greedy jewish fucks.

Why do you think that price will be under 20k? Best offer during crowdsale you can take with big volume is 28695 satoshi.

But yes, I too prefer single-IPO approach. I don't think Synereo is doing wise move here. But it was not a secret, they informed about it (in general) since the beginning and so it's hard to blame them. They are trying to think big and so let's see what they can do. On the other hand they should also be aware that crypto community is not the most patient one.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:21:05 PM

Some people bought this coin for 80k when it launched on poloniex. I would think they have to sell coins for at least that price or higher to be fair to people who bought on the exchange.

jimmco

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:48:02 PM

Some people bought this coin for 80k when it launched on poloniex. I would think they have to sell coins for at least that price or higher to be fair to people who bought on the exchange.

No one bought for 80k when all time high was just something around 40k.
extee

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:57:20 PM

Why do you think that price will be under 20k? Best offer during crowdsale you can take with big volume is 28695 satoshi.

But yes, I too prefer single-IPO approach. I don't think Synereo is doing wise move here. But it was not a secret, they informed about it (in general) since the beginning and so it's hard to blame them. They are trying to think big and so let's see what they can do. On the other hand they should also be aware that crypto community is not the most patient one.
where did you get the 28695 from?
the site states crowdsale price is 33000 satoshi and upwards . on first day will be 33000 + a share of 1 million amps dependng on % of total invested on the day. impossible to predict what share of the 1 million amps anyone could get even with a huge volume buy.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:59:40 PM

Facebook has a market cap of $93 billion USD and a total of roughly 77 million shares.

If Synereo has 1.6 billion shares (which they don't even have in circulation), even if they reach $1 USD, their market cap would still be 1/58th of Facebook's market cap.  

wow, could this be translated in 'facebook is 58 times too expensive' ?
I am buying, or hopefully earning from the cartoon contest  Roll Eyes

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:01:12 PM

No one bought for 80k when all time high was just something around 40k.

Stop trying to give facts when you just got into crypto last week.

All time high was 82k satoshi when it launched on poloniex.
All time low was 180 satoshi on bittrex.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:03:06 PM

Facebook has a market cap of $93 billion USD and a total of roughly 77 million shares.

If Synereo has 1.6 billion shares (which they don't even have in circulation), even if they reach $1 USD, their market cap would still be 1/58th of Facebook's market cap.  

wow, could this be translated in 'facebook is 58 times too expensive' ?
I am buying, or hopefully earning from the cartoon contest  Roll Eyes

Facebook has over a billion users.

Synereo has under 10 users. Please note you can not use this system unless you know how to set up a node which is 100x more difficult than setting up a bitcoin node.

LiskQH

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:03:20 PM

the site states crowdsale price is 33000 satoshi and upwards . on first day will be 33000 + a share of 1 million amps dependng on % of total invested on the day. impossible to predict what share of the 1 million amps anyone could get even with a huge volume buy.

Whales who have bought secretly for $800,000 (8.000.000 AMP)  two weeks ago participate in receiving bonus 1.000.000 AMP too.

You receive crumbs from pie, whales have eaten all pie! Also they have bought on 18k.
And you will buy on 33k.
extee

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:14:54 PM

Whales who have bought secretly for $800,000 (8.000.000 AMP)  two weeks ago participate in receiving bonus 1.000.000 AMP too.

You receive crumbs from pie, whales have eaten all pie! Also they have bought on 18k.
And you will buy on 33k.
bought today at 28k and won't be taking part in crowdsale at this point (bbags already full). I didn't understand how it was possible price was so low with crowdsale price 33k. but if they are giving out cheap amps now on the hush ( at 28695 according to jimmco) that explains it.
hankman

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:19:38 PM

And you will buy on 33k.
bought today at 28k and won't be taking part in crowdsale at this point (bbags already full). I didn't understand how it was possible price was so low with crowdsale price 3330. but if they are giving out cheap amps now on the hush ( at 28695 according to jimmco) that explains it.

I read on the slack channel that rich investors get bonus amps. This means price is lower for the big whales and they can sell for a bonus once they get their amps.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:26:58 PM

I read on the slack channel that rich investors get bonus amps. This means price is lower for the big whales and they can sell for a bonus once they get their amps.

If anyone is cloning this system let me know! Private message me.
I want to use a decentralized social network BUT NOT WITH THIS GROUP OF SCAMMERS.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: