Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:29:36 PM

the way to go is take some % of money on the bank and invest in bitcoin.. currently more safe then keep on the bank....
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1406

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:53:17 PM

the way to go is take some % of money on the bank and invest in bitcoin.. currently more safe then keep on the bank....

Whats the point on taking some of your money in the bank and put in form of BTC if you are only looking for more secure places to keep it? Basically if you are only looking for a place to secure your money, BTC will be the answer for it and you should put every money that you have to be in form of BTC as an investment because BTC is far more secure than bank

But you should note ofcourse putting your money in form of BTC has some negative effect due to the price that keeps on declining , therefore someone should take extra precautions when doing it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
knowhow

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:53:21 AM

i doubt bitcoin price will keep failing there is a support that stands on 200 dollars mark soo buying them now would mean they have potencial to go up on the next years
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:39:40 AM

i doubt bitcoin price will keep failing there is a support that stands on 200 dollars mark soo buying them now would mean they have potencial to go up on the next years

Buying it right now is the only good option as the prices are falling down so it is a great news for the new entrants who wants to invest in the bitcoin and we wish that prices should go up in the next years but you cannot be sure that it would become true as market is volatile and so is the bitcoin.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:27:24 AM

Basically if you are only looking for a place to secure your money, BTC will be the answer for it and you should put every money that you have to be in form of BTC as an investment because BTC is far more secure than bank

I don't think so, because no one that will guarantee your bitcoin other than yourself. You can't complain to police or other authorities when your bitcoin was lost if you are living in country where government don't recognize bitcoin. So, if it lost, then it's gone forever. In bank, they can give guarantee to secure your money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:30:49 AM

Buying it right now is the only good option as the prices are falling down so it is a great news for the new entrants who wants to invest in the bitcoin and we wish that prices should go up in the next years but you cannot be sure that it would become true as market is volatile and so is the bitcoin.

bitcoin below $300 is a great buy. but just don't expect the price to double any time soon. it will take a year or more to happen. just buy and hold.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 09:35:31 AM

Buying it right now is the only good option as the prices are falling down

Wrong, be alert on the price movement that the price has been rallying since yesterday and we are now at $250

Basically if you are only looking for a place to secure your money, BTC will be the answer for it and you should put every money that you have to be in form of BTC as an investment because BTC is far more secure than bank

I don't think so, because no one that will guarantee your bitcoin other than yourself. You can't complain to police or other authorities when your bitcoin was lost if you are living in country where government don't recognize bitcoin. So, if it lost, then it's gone forever. In bank, they can give guarantee to secure your money.

Any Bank will always give a guarantee their customer that they will secure their money no matter what happened, otherwise there will be no one to put their money in the bank (marketing tactics).
In term of solely for security , BTC is indeed a better option ( Im a fan of securing my own belongings ) if you know how to do it properly but in term of solely investment , I would say that BTC is a risky bet for now due to its volatility and it will be much better to put your money in safe deposits as an investment

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:51:38 AM

invest is for people that they can loose.
save is for people that they have no reserve.

you can invest and loose or win.
you can save ... and you win always.

Saving isn't about winning or losing at all. Saving is about survival. Investment is about luxury.

Saving is not full about survival, just one thing that you always need in when you are in trouble or in some emergency so saving is always a must for

ever person in this world and investment is some kind of gambling but in positive ways, you can lose it and you can win it too
josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:47:45 AM

Wow!
I jus found a simple and crazy idea!
Spend it

Saving always comes first. Think of it as the foundation upon which your financial house is built. The reason is simple - unless you inherit a large amount of money, it is your savings that will provide you with the capital to feed your investments.

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:20:07 PM

Wow!
I jus found a simple and crazy idea!
Spend it

Saving always comes first. Think of it as the foundation upon which your financial house is built. The reason is simple - unless you inherit a large amount of money, it is your savings that will provide you with the capital to feed your investments.
Hahaha i think you should follow this equation. SAVINGS-EARNINGS= EXPENSES this would help you to save more and your priority must saving than the expenses.
knowhow

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:12:31 PM

well investments has a high risk the same way that banks can become dangerouns in the short time.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:29:39 PM

Any Bank will always give a guarantee their customer that they will secure their money no matter what happened, otherwise there will be no one to put their money in the bank (marketing tactics).
In term of solely for security , BTC is indeed a better option ( Im a fan of securing my own belongings ) if you know how to do it properly but in term of solely investment , I would say that BTC is a risky bet for now due to its volatility and it will be much better to put your money in safe deposits as an investment

It's fair enough if the marketing tactics by bank don't make us loss, as long as they can secure our money there. imo there is any possibility that we can lost our bitcoin although we secure it properly. And again, no one can give guarantee your bitcoin in your wallet, except yourself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:28:43 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Save it on bank for sure !
Invest it online is the risky way to safe money

I going to invest it with gold and in real estate if I've more money.

Sometimes we can't predict all things that might be happen such as hacking or robbery incident. So at least we have prepare some of it

There are risks and negative outcomes in almost all cases.

House and land can depreciate or be destroyed.
Cash is ofcourse not such an easy thing to store for 20 years
Gold is a fluctuating investment too.

All you can do is take chances and stay prepared.

Valanor

Activity: 252

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:49:41 PM

any body look bitcoin price ?
if you buy bitcoin in 220 ( yesterday ) and you hold and invest it now you get 10% chance Cheesy
that very high profit than you lost your money at HYIP  Wink

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 07:39:59 PM

there is any possibility that we can lost our bitcoin although we secure it properly.

If you know how to secure it properly then you dont have to worry about this stuff but most people dont know how. However the thing about Im choosing to secure money in form of BTC is based on the security side and not based it on the investment side

Cash is ofcourse not such an easy thing to store for 20 years

Not entirely true, cash is an easy thing to store. Basically you can even store in under your mattress or put it down on your underground storage. The thing with cash is that it is affected by inflation every year making your $1 cash be worthless by 20 years timeframe

Gold is a fluctuating investment too.

You should probably do more research for this because Gold has been quite stable if you were to compare it with any other investment by this moment

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
knowhow

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:26:20 PM

money at home is huge huge risk something can easy happen,as said already bitcoin just change from yesterday to today soo 10% is something for sure...in 1 day is amazing income for sure
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:36:14 AM

well investments has a high risk the same way that banks can become dangerouns in the short time.
All of methods that you can grow your money has a risk, you must focus on what is the best way to earn in a short of time.
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:59:51 AM

money at home is huge huge risk something can easy happen,as said already bitcoin just change from yesterday to today soo 10% is something for sure...in 1 day is amazing income for sure

and beware it could fall the other way also, be carefull and do good research before getting your feet into bitcoin trading  Cheesy

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:06:33 AM

as said already bitcoin just change from yesterday to today soo 10% is something for sure...in 1 day is amazing income for sure

This is a pretty bogus reasoning to put your selection on to BTC. You cant really make your choice based on a 1-2 days rally, basically this topic is about a long term strategy which means day a 1-2 rally means nothing if you were to compare it to a 1 years timeframe. Also that if you hadnt realized yet, the price is falling today perhaps due to your bogus reasoning then you will change your choice to not put it in form of BTC

money at home is huge huge risk something

Also that the word "risk" is a part of your daily life. Even holding your money right now in your hands has a risk as well .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:02:02 AM

Do not save it on the bank as the inflation. And save bank as you give your money to the rich people.
So you should invest it with a save way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: