Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:52:23 PM

I would prefer openinng an Savings Bank A/c which is paying me compound rate of interest annually so that i can save atleast fixed amount annually and then over a period of time would go for investment which will take care of my life in future at the the time of retirement.

Nope I dont think that is the best way to do because their payment rate is too low and you need a lot of money to put in there and you can't even withdraw your money there but when you invest it bitcoin whenever you need it you just can cashout altough the price is volatile but at least its worth rather than save it in bank
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:11:41 PM

It's better to save first and then investment. Because for investments you need funds and you can hold funds only if u save at the primary stage. And look for safe investments even if its not giving best returns but atleast you can earn some returns.

Like I said, you can save only so much in your life span of time.

You really think youre going to enjoy that money when youre like 50 years old? Focus, instead what matters which is right now. The primetime of your life when youre still young and enjoy a huge lump sum principal.

I make it sound its easy obviously, but its not. But, so what? get creative? learn to code, become a sell out. It doesnt have to be code, but it can be anything as long you sell out.

The key difference though, is finding how many years it took for that person to create what it takes and avoiding that route.

You`ll still feel you wont have enough money because cost of living always increases.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:40:06 PM

Wink save 75% and invest 25%.
If you get more than you've invested, just reinvest and save the remaining.
If you lose, atleast you'll have your 75% of money.

~Rude Boy

Good idea, to backup if lose your money in an investment
I agree with your for statment. but i think its better to invest 35 or 40%.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:46:30 PM

Saving is an good option..that will help you to invest in future.. atleast make a plan that you can save a part of your salary which gonna be helpful to you to invest.
If you dont save how you gonna invest?? And if you can directly invest ie if you are rich enough then why you need to save?? you can directly go for an investment.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:41:29 PM

Saving is an good option..that will help you to invest in future.. atleast make a plan that you can save a part of your salary which gonna be helpful to you to invest.
If you dont save how you gonna invest?? And if you can directly invest ie if you are rich enough then why you need to save?? you can directly go for an investment.

Some people actually dont save. Theres situations like people who win a lottery, or take over their daddys company at the age of 21.

Of course these are all special situations, and not applied to the 90%, but to comment on the rich not needing to save is a bit naive as well. I know a fellow friend save just as well much with investing cause incase the investment does go bad or for future loss being covered.

Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:20:32 AM

~Rude Boy

may be investing 35 to 40% will be easy for you!
But i cannot afford to loss such % of money  Roll Eyes

~Rude Boy
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:23:23 AM

Some people actually dont save. Theres situations like people who win a lottery, or take over their daddys company at the age of 21.

Of course these are all special situations, and not applied to the 90%, but to comment on the rich not needing to save is a bit naive as well. I know a fellow friend save just as well much with investing cause incase the investment does go bad or for future loss being covered.

True some people actully no need to save because they already got what they want but still they need saving too for their future if suddenly in one day you loss your in you investment, altough you are rich may be in one day your money will be all gone and this saving will help you but it can't provide all of your loss, at least it can help you a little bit
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:36:58 AM

Would love to invest but investment is not possible without a Capital and to hold Capital savings is essential so at the primary stage savings would be better option small savings can make a huge difference as sometimes investment may go wrong so atleast you will be holding the savings with you.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:42:42 AM

~Rude Boy

Nice one, but at least you need much money for that. I mean if u have  $1000 you can do this method. But if you only have like $100 many people will do invest higher than save. Because the profit itself so tiny.
"If you lose, atleast you'll have your 75% of money." This, many people will raise his/her invest if he/she lose. Because he want get the money that he lose and if he lose again. it will make him wanna invest more and the end he will bankrupt.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:10:50 AM

True some people actully no need to save because they already got what they want but still they need saving too for their future if suddenly in one day you loss your in you investment, altough you are rich may be in one day your money will be all gone and this saving will help you but it can't provide all of your loss, at least it can help you a little bit
That is exactly my points. Even if it will not help you or you dont need it for investment still you have a money if your money in investment will gone. It may help you to have a financial and make a business if you dont like business invest again.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:19:42 PM

It becomes really difficult to save nowadays some people don't believe in saving they just keep on spending their money they feel proud of spending more then earning more they are not aware about the uncertainties of the future they just want to show off that they are spending more.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:18:28 PM

Wow!
I jus found a simple and crazy idea!
Spend it

If you are going to spend it why bother posting it here because OP thread is asking whether to save money or invest it, may be if you want to spend all of it you dont need to use bitcoin. Many people use this bitcoin is because they going for long term asset and they invest in it make this their passive income besides they work
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:25:38 PM

Saving is the best as it is secured investment. On the other hand if You invest in real estate or stocks there are chances that it might be bad financial decision which may cause you loss in the future so its better to save as those savings will be helpful whenever you need at time of emergency.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:15:09 PM

~Rude Boy

may be investing 35 to 40% will be easy for you!
But i cannot afford to loss such % of money  Roll Eyes

~Rude Boy

high risk high return
if cannot to loss your money. i think is it better to save your money in the bank
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:18:50 PM

~Rude Boy

You dont invest to lose lol, investment means: carefully planned strategical money allocation

Investment should give you break even, or profit, there is no room for error and losses and it should not be  Wink

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:56:12 AM

With sound money, first you save, then, when you have saved enough, you invest.

In the current situation, anything goes.
TenderLoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:56:48 AM

save first priority investing is second
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:49:53 AM

Saving is the first thing that comes to mind if you think of investing in future. Without savings you will not be in position to invest and If u think from the middle class family point of view then they have only option of saving as their income is not higher they can't think of investment at that stage.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:19:02 PM

Saving is the first thing that comes to mind if you think of investing in future. Without savings you will not be in position to invest and If u think from the middle class family point of view then they have only option of saving as their income is not higher they can't think of investment at that stage.

Without investing you will have nothing to save.

Let's say you are a 18 year old, with no job, and living on parents money. How would you start life?

If you have like 1000$, would you rather give it to a bankster on 1% interest rates, or give it to crypto currencies with a litte more risk but considerable better rewards.

The risk-reward ratio is favorable, its a good investment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:58:27 PM

That is exactly my points. Even if it will not help you or you dont need it for investment still you have a money if your money in investment will gone. It may help you to have a financial and make a business if you dont like business invest again.

I dont think saving will not help you because it is your money that you cut from your own salary and try not to use it so it will be useful in the future. But that saving is only thing that you can get by collecting in a long time and you need to try to invest on something good. But its just lke a gamble, if it gone then it will gone forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: