Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:39:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:02:36 PM

Saving money is a good investment in bank situation but, in the BTC you cannot earn money if you cannot invest. that's why much better to invest it.

So you mean to say that saving money in banks will give you better returns in future in compare to saving money in bitcoins? You should know that banks will give you only limited interest annually on the money that you have saved but in bitcoins you can earn highest returns depending on the price of bitcoins.

Saving money in banks is 100% safe and here no loss if you keep your money in govt banks. The returns are less I agree, but we don't need to take any tension if you keep your money banks. If you put your money in Bitcoin present situation you will make a good profit, but no one knows what is the future of Bitcoin it may give you double profit or you may have a chance to lose your capital.

Exactly we cannot be sure that bitcoin will give only positive results in future as price can even go lower or bitcoin may simply disappear and if that happens then we will be loosing all our money invested in it so its better not to save all money in bitcoins.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:34:37 PM

My experience showed me we need both, this year i were saving my bitcoins from the last year and with those savings i had invested them into some good crypto that has been pumped this years, the results were good for me. Considering my experience we need both and split them 50% between is a good strategy, soo you can invest anytime you wanna.
g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:18:48 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I say do both as well, save some of your money in the bank or some safe at home. Then invest the rest that you are wiling to risk or lose in the long run. Investing always entails risk while saving is not.

Yeah and we cannot rely on single one as both are important saving is safe and you will not loose any of your money but it will not grow your money either so if you are not a risk taker then better to save more and invest only that you can afford to loose.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:41:15 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Ill go with 50-50 . I'll save my 50% of my profit and invest my 50% of it as well. Thats actually the safest method that you can do if you wsnt to earn .. But its actually slow but it doesnt matter. As long as you are earning and saving as well.
although saving is also good but i think trading is more profitable than saving in trading one can make a good amount of money while in saving you can just save your own money.
mersmerizer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:53:40 PM

There isnt really an answer for this question. There are pros and cons with saving and investing. it really depends on what you want to do with your money. Do you want to save it for a rainy day? well probably better to save it or invest in something low risk with a guaranteed lower return. do you want to make a lot of capital gains with your money? you should maybe try trading or investing it into something more volatile
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:29:16 AM

I dont think that there is more  even better on both of them,cause for me they are both better. I choose both them to have balance. How can you profit if your only saving, how can you save if your always investing. Its not balance ,thats why we need both of them.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:49:22 AM

My experience showed me we need both, this year i were saving my bitcoins from the last year and with those savings i had invested them into some good crypto that has been pumped this years, the results were good for me. Considering my experience we need both and split them 50% between is a good strategy, soo you can invest anytime you wanna.
it's a good strategy to split 50% to the investment and the rest you save. certainly it will give better results than you choose one method only
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:48:36 AM

I say do both as well, save some of your money in the bank or some safe at home. Then invest the rest that you are wiling to risk or lose in the long run. Investing always entails risk while saving is not.

Yeah and we cannot rely on single one as both are important saving is safe and you will not loose any of your money but it will not grow your money either so if you are not a risk taker then better to save more and invest only that you can afford to loose.
both are very important, you can not leave them. for the division of allocation strategy you can see which one is more important or a priority, you might split 70% saving, and 30% of investment
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:11:54 AM

It is better to save money.In investing ,you might lose all money you  invest,or gives you  more money..So it is better to save money..You have to be brave on investing..

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:37:37 AM

Doing saving and investing at the same time is a good strategy to do.Invest your money on anything you feel your profit like trading or joining investment programs and when you got profit then save the profit just repeat and repeat and you can see your bitcoins is building and you can earn alot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:34:47 PM

Doing saving and investing at the same time is a good strategy to do.Invest your money on anything you feel your profit like trading or joining investment programs and when you got profit then save the profit just repeat and repeat and you can see your bitcoins is building and you can earn alot
It really is a good idea to save while investing since you can't put all your money on investment since there will also be a risk to every investment you do. I believe in the saying that " You shouldn't put all your eggs in just one basket". But if you only do bitcoin as a extra thing to earn money and you have a regular paying job then maybe you could invest all you've in bitcoin but you must always know the risks.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

it's a good strategy to split 50% to the investment and the rest you save. certainly it will give better results than you choose one method only
An investment usually about put your money in the longer time for future plan in hope to get additional money as profit share when saving are just put your money for nothing just personal reason to keep hold it like too afraid to losing value and don't like to take too much risk.

people should brave to take a risk or will face a hard time to get a successful life, i will say 70% for investment and the rest of it to save.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

It is best to save money and invest both will do. If your goal is to grow your money investing is a good choice as long your investment for sure both. Savings bitcoin has good future.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:32:12 PM

Ill go with 50-50 . I'll save my 50% of my profit and invest my 50% of it as well. Thats actually the safest method that you can do if you wsnt to earn .. But its actually slow but it doesnt matter. As long as you are earning and saving as well.
although saving is also good but i think trading is more profitable than saving in trading one can make a good amount of money while in saving you can just save your own money.
yes that is right that saving is good, but i do noth think that saving can give you any profit, while investing can give you a good profit. and specially investment in bitcoin in present time can really give you good prift s the price of bitcoin is expected to go high and high.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:32:29 PM

It is still much better to your capital into invest it online. Why? Because when you use it for investment we can easily gain profit by this things. Though saving was still good and better in terms of long term holding investment.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:37:03 PM

It is still much better to your capital into invest it online. Why? Because when you use it for investment we can easily gain profit by this things. Though saving was still good and better in terms of long term holding investment.

There are no easy profits as everything related to investments come with a certain risk. I still don't understand why people think you can earn money just with investing, while the potential risks are completely ignored. As easy as you seem to think you can earn money, you can lose it as well. Never just assume that you'll make profits as that is what I consider to be a dangerous attitude.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

yes that is right that saving is good, but i do noth think that saving can give you any profit, while investing can give you a good profit. and specially investment in bitcoin in present time can really give you good prift s the price of bitcoin is expected to go high and high.
yes investment can give us good profit but i think we should save of our investment, because investing all the money in one time is not good as no one know about emergency in advance we should keep and save some money to be use in case of emergency.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:22:51 PM

If you want to do something great, you have to save money, and then invest it on what you want. If you don't have money, you cannot invest it unless you are rich, you just invest without saving lol
Milyonarya

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:10:08 AM

For me it is better to invest than to save money. Investing expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.
"getting workers to invest in private pension funds". Because investing your money help you to profit more money. So it is right to invest.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:30:43 AM

It is better to save money.In investing ,you might lose all money you  invest,or gives you  more money..So it is better to save money..You have to be brave on investing..
saving should be prioritized rather than invest. because it invests only option when you have leftover money from income or salary then you can use it for investment

Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: