Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
duranv

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:42:47 AM

The logical thing is to invest some in not too risky ventures and save the rest. Of course in my case I don't do either I just gamble it away, which I certainly don't reccomend to anyone.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:08:07 AM

invest is very risky but bank is not risk. ploughshares i suggest  for invest because if you invest you can high profit. suppose you buy other 10 coin. after six month if three coin rate increase. you earn big profit.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:47:54 PM

All investments are risky but that's how you can grow your money in long run you can never grow your money only by saving them no doubt saving is safe as it helps in keeping your money secure and can be accessed anytime you want but if you want to get rich in future then you need to take a risk of investing your money.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:39:16 PM

In fact it's all good at keep money in bank, investing it online or in gold
All there are disadvantages and advantages of each
keep money in the bank with little profit, gold may be safer but take a long time, better invest in bitcoin that has greater potential to grow.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:43:51 PM

keep money in the bank with little profit, gold may be safer but take a long time, better invest in bitcoin that has greater potential to grow.

But take note also that bitcoin price is very volatile and it means that it can easily collapse anytime once some big investor pulls out their stock. For me keeping at the bank is much better rather risk it on bitcoin. But if you are a risk taker  then go on bitcoin because it can give a lot of potential profit and that also serve as an investment.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:03:15 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to invest your money than storing it where in its value don't increase. In my opinion, it's better to invest in real estate since its value grows faster than gold.
Hold still being a good decision everytme. investment is not easy as you said. It need a lot of skill and experience to get the right place to invest your money with low level of risk for yourself.
yes that is very right that in present time i think holding bitcoin for the price increase will be a very good decision, because the price of bitcoin is still expecting to increase more .

Bitcoin price is bound to increase in future and so holding bitcoin is worthwhile if it has no other use to you. You can also try daily trading of coins when prices rise or fall, increase your stash when required and sell some when you need cash. Savings should be done meticulously otherwise we would spend too much and wont be able to get daily necessities properly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:04:56 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to invest your money than storing it where in its value don't increase. In my opinion, it's better to invest in real estate since its value grows faster than gold.
Hold still being a good decision everytme. investment is not easy as you said. It need a lot of skill and experience to get the right place to invest your money with low level of risk for yourself.
yes that is very right that in present time i think holding bitcoin for the price increase will be a very good decision, because the price of bitcoin is still expecting to increase more .

Bitcoin price is bound to increase in future and so holding bitcoin is worthwhile if it has no other use to you. You can also try daily trading of coins when prices rise or fall, increase your stash when required and sell some when you need cash. Savings should be done meticulously otherwise we would spend too much and wont be able to get daily necessities properly.

Its better to invest bitcoins in trading instead of simply saving them in wallet as saving will never grow your coins in long run but if you are good in trading then it will help you in growing your coins and at the same time you will be making good profits from it too.

whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

to me i think investing in gold is not such a profitable investment, because i do not think that  we can expect the value of gold to increase so much. i think investment in bitcoin or other altcoin can make sense as there are more chance that the price of bitcoin will increase in future and will give you good profit.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

to me i think investing in gold is not such a profitable investment, because i do not think that  we can expect the value of gold to increase so much. i think investment in bitcoin or other altcoin can make sense as there are more chance that the price of bitcoin will increase in future and will give you good profit.

Yes investing in bitcoin is better then investing in gold as to make profits from gold you need to wait for a very long time and you can make quick profits in bitcoins as the price of bitcoins keeps on fluctuating every now and then.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

Its better to invest bitcoins in trading instead of simply saving them in wallet as saving will never grow your coins in long run but if you are good in trading then it will help you in growing your coins and at the same time you will be making good profits from it too.
investing your BItcoin in ICO is better than trading because it is less risky and most of ICO coins will soon be pumped when they arrive on some exchange. I have watched how the market run for a year and no doubt that ICO is the best field to involve
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:27:14 PM

investing your BItcoin in ICO is better than trading because it is less risky and most of ICO coins will soon be pumped when they arrive on some exchange. I have watched how the market run for a year and no doubt that ICO is the best field to involve
I'm fully agree with you. Nowadays, try to focus this platform as i'm already start learning and analysis through some idea. Here, many more given same opinion like to you. After seeing this good attention from here it's give me more power.
grizman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:44:30 PM

I choose investing. This allows the money not to depreciate, but also bring additional income. And for some, investing is the main source of income. When money simply lies, they do not bring profit
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

Now both look very good. If you do have an income above $ 300, I think save it for the better, because it will definitely be very useful for your future. But, if not, maybe investment will be a useful thing for you in the future.
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

Now both look very good. If you do have an income above $ 300, I think save it for the better, because it will definitely be very useful for your future. But, if not, maybe investment will be a useful thing for you in the future.

Saving money for future is a good practice but your money will depreciate over a period of time and if you have a dream of getting rich in future then you have to invest your money from where you can get good profits in future.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:21:25 AM

But take note also that bitcoin price is very volatile and it means that it can easily collapse anytime once some big investor pulls out their stock. For me keeping at the bank is much better rather risk it on bitcoin. But if you are a risk taker  then go on bitcoin because it can give a lot of potential profit and that also serve as an investment.

You're right buddy, bitcoin prices are very volatile and that means it can easily collapse anytime. Okay so not to take too much risk, what if some invested in bitcoin and some keep it in bank.
It will make two profit and much better
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:32:32 AM

You're right buddy, bitcoin prices are very volatile and that means it can easily collapse anytime. Okay so not to take too much risk, what if some invested in bitcoin and some keep it in bank.

Yeah good idea, by doing these you only got low chance of losing money, however there is some effect in doing these strategy. Getting a higher profit is in low chance too, because if you cut your capital and split it into two you can only get half of the amount you invested with bitcoin so still its not that good, if you really want to invest for good the take risk and fo it with all in.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

The risk is always on us but with that risk comes with great reward, if you still believe that bitcoin has a chance to grow more
I think keeping bitcoin is always worth to us. We don't control the future hence put only what you can afford to lose.
At the end of the day, we must ensure we have more savings than the amount we invested.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:31:44 AM

Saving money for future is a good practice but your money will depreciate over a period of time and if you have a dream of getting rich in future then you have to invest your money from where you can get good profits in future.
Yeah saving gives us a small amount as interest for the amount we have saved over a long time period. With investment it is quite easy to get good return based on the investment scheme. Importantly legitimacy and risk factors are high with investments. We need to make long research and then need to invest.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:37:26 AM

Yeah saving gives us a small amount as interest for the amount we have saved over a long time period. With investment it is quite easy to get good return based on the investment scheme. Importantly legitimacy and risk factors are high with investments. We need to make long research and then need to invest.
Money must be divided into savings and investment, if we are satisfied with our savings then there is no reason to invest anymore, but in most cases we are not easily satisfied, human nature will prevail as we want more although we have more money already. We will never be satisfied as long as we see there are still ways to increase our income.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:37:38 AM

Invest is the right thing to do, because if you invest your BTC it is high possibility to earn income. However, saving bitcoin had no effect you can only wait the fluctuation of BTC in the market, you cannot predict if the value of BTC were getting UP or DOWN.
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: