Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:27:19 AM

^ it's gotta be a bot or something, never seen somebody called out on name calling for using "sparky" before, kek. He also can't seem to isolate discussion context, I mention Darth H and suddenly nomad is getting called out for wanting to compete with Google in making a FE interactive map, kek in a blender.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:18:00 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 01:57:03 PM by Przemax

^ it's gotta be a bot or something, never seen somebody called out on name calling for using "sparky" before, kek. He also can't seem to isolate discussion context, I mention Darth H and suddenly nomad is getting called out for wanting to compete with Google in making a FE interactive map, kek in a blender.

Another genius with an awesome hat want to answer the question why Google hates the flat earth. Go ahead Einstein. Dont be shy. We wont laugh.

And yes, we all know that nomad is slow. We very much love him for that. How about you? I was not expecting an answer from him. It was just a stinky gauntlet thrown into your general flat direction. You all think alike, if any.

Mike Hern?

What does he have to do with anything other than bitcoiners? You puzzle me. Really. WTF? I absolutely dont follow you. Does anybody follow him? Please explain me his logic.

Paranoidal schizophrenia is not a death sentence. Save yourself if its not too late.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:35:34 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 05:15:23 PM by notbatman

Another genius with an awesome hat want to answer the question why Google hates the flat earth. Go ahead Einstein. Dont be shy. We wont laugh.

And yes, we all know that nomad is slow. We very much love him for that. How about you? I was not expecting an answer from him. It was just a stinky gauntlet thrown into your general flat direction. You all think alike, if any.

Mike Hern?

What does he have to do with anything other than bitcoiners? You puzzle me. Really. WTF? I absolutely dont follow you. Does anybody follow him? Please explain me his logic.

Paranoidal schizophrenia is not a death sentence. Save yourself if its not too late.

Nelson Mandela anybody? No, OK yeah sorry it's spelled Hearn, but I used "rage quit" so there's no doubt who I was referring to.

"Why has Bitcoin failed? It has failed because the community has failed. What was meant to be a new, decentralised form of money that lacked ‘systemically important institutions’ and ‘too big to fail’ has become something even worse: a system completely controlled by just a handful of people." -- http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-branded-a-failure-as-media-erupts-over-mike-hearns-contentious-exit/

"I'm a software developer. I was previously a senior software engineer and tech lead at Google, where I worked for about 7.5 years on Maps/Earth, Gmail anti spam, signup abuse and login security. In 2014 I left Google to focus on Bitcoin development full time." -- http://plan99.net/~mike/ (his "about me" is still about bitcoin, hubris anybody?)

Do I really need to link the evidence that he's got the morals of a Venetian gigolo?
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:47:40 PM

IT'S SEA LEVEL, NOT SEA CURVE

You truly are a special kind of the gifted; expecting to see the curvature of the earth over a 10 mile horizon...

Literally, there are newborn children, with their umbilical cords - freshly cut - that are more intelligent than you.

The next time you see a ship "disappear over the horizon", hang yourself for being such a fucking idiot.

And stop fantasizing about newborn children and freshly cut umbilical cords, you diddling sack of shit.

I bet you only used one hand to type your reply, you sick pink fuck.
Przemax

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:18:31 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 05:47:33 PM by Przemax

Mike Hern?

Nelson Mandela anybody? No, OK yeah sorry it's spelled Hearn, but I used "rage quit" so there's no doubt who I was referring to.

"Why has Bitcoin failed? It has failed because the community has failed. What was meant to be a new, decentralised form of money that lacked ‘systemically important institutions’ and ‘too big to fail’ has become something even worse: a system completely controlled by just a handful of people." -- http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-branded-a-failure-as-media-erupts-over-mike-hearns-contentious-exit/

"I'm a software developer. I was previously a senior software engineer and tech lead at Google, where I worked for about 7.5 years on Maps/Earth, Gmail anti spam, signup abuse and login security. In 2014 I left Google to focus on Bitcoin development full time." -- http://plan99.net/~mike/ (his "about me" is still about bitcoin, hubris anybody?)

Do I really need to link the evidence that he's got the morals of a Venetian gigolo?

I dont know if you follow me. Why did Mike Hearn guy made you think google is biased against the flat earth? He worked in google? And? He can be even mass murderer. Who cares. What it have to do with flat earth? What is the logic behind this? How do you connect bitcoin, google and flat earth? Your only connection is that you think he is is bad? So? Even if he is a bad person. What does this change in anything? Do you think in corporation works only snow white morality people? Is it a church or what?

Oh I get, it its your purely emotional view point on google. Ok I get it. but...

Ill repeat the question again. Why do you think google is conspiring against the flat earth? What is the motive operandi here?
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:25:53 PM

Przemax

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:34:05 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 05:51:34 PM by Przemax

You have absolutely no ability to make a rational argument what so ever. As every flat earthers here. They have lost thousandfold yet are too stupid to admitt they have lost all arguments. You dont know what is an argument. You mix some intuitions with feelings and you think those are arguments.

You are too stupid to know you are stupid.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:08:21 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 06:23:40 PM by nomad13666

...hang yourself for being such a fucking idiot.

How am I an idiot ? Please help me understand.

Ok, you fecal-soiled fuckstick; I will try and help you. God only knows why.

Look at the image again.

If you see a ship "disappear over the horizon" at 5 miles in the distance, then how is there no curvature to be seen over the 10 miles from left to right? At 5 miles, the curvature should be 16.67 feet. At a distance of 10 miles there should be 66.68 feet of curvature, yet the horizon line remains FLAT and LEVEL.

Ponder that thought while you're finger-fucking your fudge-hole, Dick.

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

...hang yourself for being such a fucking idiot.

How am I an idiot ? Please help me understand.

If you see a ship "disappear over the horizon" at 5 miles in the distance, then how is there no curvature to be seen over the 10 miles from left to right? At 5 miles, the curvature should be 16.67 feet. At a distance of 10 miles there should be 66.68 feet of curvature, yet the horizon line remains FLAT and LEVEL.

your eyes are made to see sharply only perhaps 10 degrees in the center of our vision. We perceive about 180 degrees but what is on the side is only based on memory. Here is a test you can do: Ask a friend to look ahead then move a colored object forwards on the side of his head. Ask him to say and stop when he sees it. Ask the color of the object. He will say ... grey. Show him the object then do again the test, with him still looking forwards. When the object now comes on the side of his field of vision, he will see it in whatever color it is ... from memory!

Today I don't sail anymore but I own and often fly a tiny aircraft. The horizon is a matter of life or death for us, flying visual and not instrumental. Without the horizon, we end up in a deadly spin. The horizon is what we use as a reference to our center of vision and equilibrium. Does it look flat or curved? It is all in the eye that sees, my friend. For me, the horizon is flat, even when I fly at say, 6,000 feet above the sea level.

If you were now to take a photo using a wide angle camera, of the horizon, it will appear to be flat if the center of your lens is on the horizon. Otherwise it will appear to bend one way of the other. When you draw in perspective, the vanishing points of the horizontal plan end at both sides, 180 degrees of view apart. A straight line above or under it is therefore a curve.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Boobies00

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:39:49 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Kiss
serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:51:18 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Kiss
Show us your tits.
Przemax

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:56:53 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 08:15:51 PM by Przemax

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Kiss

That is exactly what it is. Its a damage control psyop to discredit the truth seekers to mass public.

Below are the rules how to succesfuly obtain followers and discredit various groups of people to the general public:

)1. Bandwagon and Inevitable Victory. Bandwagon-and-inevitable-victory appeals attempt to persuade the target audience to take a course of action “everyone else is taking.” “Join the crowd.” This technique reinforces people’s natural desire to be on the winning side. This technique is used to convince the audience that a program is an expression of an irresistible mass movement and that it is in their interest to join.

2) Obtain Disapproval. This technique is used to get the audience to disapprove an action or idea by suggesting the idea is popular with groups hated, feared, or held in contempt by the target audience. Thus, if a group which supports a policy is led to believe that undesirable, subversive, or contemptible people also support it, the members of the group might decide to change their position.

3) Name Calling or Substitutions of Names or Moral Labels. This technique attempts to arouse prejudices in an audience by labeling the object of the propaganda campaign as something the target audience fears, hates, loathes, or finds undesirable.

4) Pinpointing the Enemy: This is a form of simplification in which a complex situation is reduced to the point where the “enemy” is unequivocally identified.

5) Social Disapproval. This is a technique by which the propagandist marshals group acceptance and suggests that attitudes or actions contrary to the one outlined will result in social rejection, disapproval, or outright ostracism.

Thats what our friends Noimjustmad and crazybatshit are doing. Point by point.

There is a lot of wrong in official science, news, stories etc etc for truthseekers to expose but having a fanatics that dismiss logical arguments leads to only one conclusion - those people must be on payroll. They cant be THAT stupid to dismiss all arguments.
Przemax

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:18:57 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 06:44:45 AM by Przemax

For me, the horizon is flat, even when I fly at say, 6,000 feet above the sea level.

Need to be upwards of at least 35k feet, and have at least a 60 degree field of view, before the horizon becomes curved to the naked eye.

Even if something appears flat does not mean its flat. The most important aspect to find the truth is by making an experiments and verifications what can and what cant be possible. But not everyone is born Sherlock Holmes. At least some flat earthers should admitt they dont know anything about truth verification by logic.

Our senses are flawed, but our minds are limitless and could connect the dots and weed out the impossibilities to leave what is possible. The only possible answer is that the earth is a ball. For me most logical but yet counterintuitive is a version of living inside the ball. I dont expect many people to follow my train of thought. It would be crazy of me to think so. Its still quite new revolutionary idea that need to confronted by scientists. Sooner or later there will be a confrontation, but science seems to ignore it for now. But quantum and theory of relativity physics are attacked by all sides that claim it to be false. So firstly the quantum physics need to be called what it is - a fraud and then the physics society can reach new frontier like confronting alternative astronomy based on electric universe physics.
serbad

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:33:29 PM

For me, the horizon is flat, even when I fly at say, 6,000 feet above the sea level.

Need to be upwards of at least 35k feet, and have at least a 60 degree field of view, before the horizon becomes curved to the naked eye.

Even if something appears flat does not mean its flat. The most important aspect to find the truth is by making an experiments and verifications what can and what cant be possible. But not everyone is born Sherlock Holmes. At least some flat earthers should admitt they dont know anything about truth verification by logic.

Our senses are flawed, but our minds are limitless and could connect the dots and weed out the impossibilities to leave what is possible. The only possible answer is that the earth is a ball. For me most logical but yet counterintuitive is a version of leaving inside the ball. I dont expect many people to follow my train of thought. It would be crazy of me to think so. Its still quite new revolutionary idea that need to confronted by scientists. Sooner or later there will be a confrontation, but science seems to ignore it for now. But quantum and theory of relativity physics are attacked by all sides that claim it to be false. So firstly the quantum physics need to be called what it is - a fraud and then the physics society can reach new frontier like confronting alternative astronomy based on electric universe physics.
You are a partially fixed linear vector of some light in a vortex
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:57:09 PM

I sincerely hope none of you flat earthers manage to reproduce.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:58:55 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Kiss

1. A psyop implies a conspiracy but I'm just one person who got scammed by globalists.

2. The first three points along with the day/night question can be answered with the rules of perspective and the limiting effects of Earth's atmosphere.

3. A 3rd mostly invisible celestial object called the Black Sun causes the shadow on the Moon during eclipses. This can be proven by records at the Royal Astronomical Society.

4. Mentions children (4th graders), the primary targets of the globalist conspiracy.

5. Complains their boss who is most likely smarter than them is no longer cucked.

6. The globalists intend to waste your entire life, the truth is that the Earth is flat and motionless.

7. Finally it was WTC building #7 that shows the emperor has no cloths.
Przemax

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:49:22 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 10:10:19 AM by Przemax

1. A psyop implies a conspiracy but I'm just one person who got scammed by globalists.

ad 1. Thats what Osama Bin Laden or some ISIS members and every fanatical follower of any movement would say. Does that means that ISIS is not a product of a psyop? Well..... Hilary had admitted they helped creating Alkaida and ISIS.

Its the:

4) Pinpointing the Enemy: This is a form of simplification in which a complex situation is reduced to the point where the “enemy” is unequivocally identified.

2. The first three points along with the day/night question can be answered with the rules of perspective and the limiting effects of Earth's atmosphere.

ad 2. There are thing either within the rule of geometry or they are unexistant. And "rules of perspective" are just a way of saying that the more distant object follows the trajectory of triangle until it reaches the horizon line. But we are talking about the telescope so the horizon and trajectory of a triangle should be extended. The horizon visibly ends earlier than an object supposedly vanishes because supposedly its too small in this bogusly abused "perspective rule" used to cover the rules of the geometry. In other words you should have still see the sun using the telescope on a flat earth during the night. But its so obvious that I dont know why I waste time on this.

Limiting effect of the atmosphere? What what what? Is that this legendary hidden from mere mortals flat earth science? Enlighten me what that is. Do you mean a light bending? Yeah light bends upwards. Bravo. If you agree to that you are just a step of aknowledging that all we see is quite faky. But you still asume that what we see is what we get. Damn man...... Think again and leave this crap called a flat earth... Its provably bullshit.

Your "rule of perspecitve" is just a way of telling half truths. If anyone disagree with your rule of perspective that defies rules of geometry you use:

5) Social Disapproval. This is a technique by which the propagandist marshals group acceptance and suggests that attitudes or actions contrary to the one outlined will result in social rejection, disapproval, or outright ostracism.

This can be proven by records at the Royal Astronomical Society.

ad 3. Maybe some link? Some documents?

Its the:

1. Bandwagon and Inevitable Victory. Bandwagon-and-inevitable-victory appeals attempt to persuade the target audience to take a course of action “everyone else is taking.” “Join the crowd.” This technique reinforces people’s natural desire to be on the winning side. This technique is used to convince the audience that a program is an expression of an irresistible mass movement and that it is in their interest to join.

4. Mentions children (4th graders), the primary targets of the globalist conspiracy.

ad 4. Its just:

3) Name Calling or Substitutions of Names or Moral Labels. This technique attempts to arouse prejudices in an audience by labeling the object of the propaganda campaign as something the target audience fears, hates, loathes, or finds undesirable.

5. Complains their boss who is most likely smarter than them is no longer cucked.

ad 5. Its just a childish answer like - no Im not this you are the thing you have said. Facepalm.

6. The globalists intend to waste your entire life

ad 6.

2) Obtain Disapproval. This technique is used to get the audience to disapprove an action or idea by suggesting the idea is popular with groups hated, feared, or held in contempt by the target audience. Thus, if a group which supports a policy is led to believe that undesirable, subversive, or contemptible people also support it, the members of the group might decide to change their position.

7. Finally it was WTC building #7 that shows the emperor has no cloths.

ad 7.
1. Bandwagon and Inevitable Victory. Bandwagon-and-inevitable-victory appeals attempt to persuade the target audience to take a course of action “everyone else is taking.” “Join the crowd.” This technique reinforces people’s natural desire to be on the winning side. This technique is used to convince the audience that a program is an expression of an irresistible mass movement and that it is in their interest to join.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:19:20 AM

serbad

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:38:27 AM

Is that you and your mother?
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:37:57 PM

Of course no... but why bother asking?
Do you want to date him?  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: