Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yxj790830

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:35:51 AM

so i just started a new branch in our source code repo called "stealthtx".

https://github.com/doged/dogedsource/tree/stealthtx/

i'll be working on adding stealth tx's over the next few days/weeks.. however long it takes..

also working on a daemonized doged websocketd program, compiles the daemon and instantly starts it as a websocket.

electrum web wallet is coming along pretty well so far also..
Thanks DEV for the update.
But market does not react, why?
Seems to be frozen.
doged be  withdrawal form bittrex  to cryptsy Withdrawals always fail

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:57:21 PM

Guys go to http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html sign in with facebook account or whatever, under My Account click Open a Ticket and ask them to add Doged explaining the reason for that.

That's the best way to get Doged added to the Chinese market (I've got a reply they are looking into it for a while already) besides DOGED/BTC they will include RMB/Doged market which will allow China to buy Doged direct with renminbi without the need to buy Bitcoin first.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:59:50 PM

Guys go to http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html sign in with facebook account or whatever, under My Account click Open a Ticket and ask them to add Doged explaining the reason for that.

That's the best way to get Doged added to the Chinese market (I've got a reply they are looking into it for a while already) they will include RMB/Doged market which will allow China to buy Doged direct with renminbi without the need to buy Bitcoin first.

Yeah, that's a good idea, i'll do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:55:26 PM

That's the best way to get Doged added to the Chinese market (I've got a reply they are looking into it for a while already) they will include RMB/Doged market which will allow China to buy Doged direct with renminbi without the need to buy Bitcoin first.

Awesome idea. Then we will have to hold on to our hats

To peel or not to peel.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:57:41 PM

agree this will be a great way of getting us out there! Sent in my ticket  Grin

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:05:40 PM

Yeap, agree! But this mean that the coin is still cheap to stake before the awareness is increasing.

Looks like this project is under the radar... you're doing a great job, dev!
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:10:16 PM

agree this will be a great way of getting us out there! Sent in my ticket  Grin

Registered with facebool on http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html and raised a ticket asking them to add Doged. It really takes a minute. If we get the chinese in this it will be huge quickly Smiley Im not too bothered by the price its just such an awesome coin

To peel or not to peel.
daggerpunt

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:12:39 PM

Just submitted a ticket to BTC38 as well.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
MickyCOB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:22:48 PM

last week in DOGED:

1. web based node controller for dogecoindark nodes

2. i2p web wallet. (link will not work unless you are running i2p)

to access this wallet, go to https://geti2p.net/en/download and download the i2p software that is appropriate for your platform.

after installation, run i2p (no window) and then set your favorite browser's proxy to 127.0.0.1 4444 (in settings > network > lan) depending on your browser.

then just put in the i2p address in the browser (6qw45a2jt2dkbj3ebozhcxjbpkhdsbnse5v4funsrt2wm2e6cuva.b32.i2p/)

3. tor web wallet, (link will not open unless you are running tor)

Click here to download Tor

also, the tor electrum server has a new address, so please update it if you're using it..

the github repo and OP have already been updated with this new release and the new tor electrum server address.

(https://github.com/doged/electrum-doged-tor)

this week, i'll be working on the web based electrum wallets, some more websocket stuff, and maintenance/upgrades on all of our tor and i2p nodes, to make sure they're all up to date..

also have a few things ive been working on, like adding stealth tx's to doged, as well as doged blockchain analytical resources

@Dogedarkdev Ur Project is comeing on well.. I will go buy some coins on yobit.net. All the best for this coin  Smiley

VDechand

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:05:34 PM

agree this will be a great way of getting us out there! Sent in my ticket  Grin

Registered with facebool on http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html and raised a ticket asking them to add Doged. It really takes a minute. If we get the chinese in this it will be huge quickly Smiley Im not too bothered by the price its just such an awesome coin

I hope btc38 add Doged  Cool
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 07:53:24 PM

Hope they do! Their response to me

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
A_McGriff

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:21:23 AM

I just had an idea reading about Independent Presidential Candidate Deez Nuts. What if we pulled a Dogecoin move and raised money for the protest vote candidate? I think it's hilarious some bored 15 year old kid in Iowa registered Deez Nuts as an official presidential candidate. Dumb publicity can be good. I know nothing of how to go about implementing such a thing. Just throwing it out there.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/19/presidential-candidate-deez-nuts-does-not-exist.html

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Niccolò Machiavelli

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:46:00 AM

I actually just wrote a page about Deez Nuts, Sydneys Voluptuous Buttocks, and Brystol Palyn. Palyn's home address is 69 East Big Beaver Road. Of course, I couldn't forget to mention the cuddliest candidates of them all, Limberbutt McCubbins and Buddy the Cat.  You can become a candidate, online and in minutes.  No proof of citizenship, age or residence needed. 

http://2016.presidential-candidates.org/how-to-run-for-president.php

I have another idea.  These political pages attract millions of monthly visitors and are tops in searches related to democratic candidates, republican candidates, libertarian candidates and independent candidates.  I would be willing to speak with my buddies about putting up some doged related adverts.  Maybe others have the same possibilities.

Are there any graphic adverts out there for DOGED?   We have a meeting on Saturday morning and if I could show them some ideas – I think we could get them published.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 12:28:11 PM

you should bring up your idea in the irc chat. personally, i dont plan on promoting fake candidates with my doged though ;]

should have a small release out today.. and hopefully i wrap up this electrum web wallet over the weekend..

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
Niccolò Machiavelli

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:43:56 PM

you should bring up your idea in the irc chat. personally, i dont plan on promoting fake candidates with my doged though ;]

I wasn't really talking about promoting any candidates, fake or not.  Just thought I could put DOGED on the first page when people google 'republican candidates', something they do hundreds of thousands of time each day.  It was more about promoting the coin.  Even if one out of every thousand persons clicked on the advert, it would mean hundreds of new visitors to the DOGED website.  Anyway, it was just a thought and I've never been on irc, don't really have the time.
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:01:55 PM

I wasn't really talking about promoting any candidates, fake or not.  Just thought I could put DOGED on the first page when people google 'republican candidates', something they do hundreds of thousands of time each day.  It was more about promoting the coin.  Even if one out of every thousand persons clicked on the advert, it would mean hundreds of new visitors to the DOGED website.  Anyway, it was just a thought and I've never been on irc, don't really have the time.

That idea is very good Smiley
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 01:41:05 PM

sure =]

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 02:05:44 PM

WOW! i just saw we dipped to 4sat for a brief moment on bittrex!

this is redistribution at it's finest... there's never been a better time to get in..

lot's more stuff on the way.. stay tuned or drop in our irc chat  Grin

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/dogecoindark

Niccolò Machiavelli

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:47:19 PM

I was thinking something like this http://2016.republican-candidates.org/?show=doged
(on the right side below the polls)

Note:
• The public cannot yet see these adverts (you need the show=doged part)
♦ I just took some images from the OP to plug in as examples.  They come up randomly with each refresh.
♦ We would still need some good graphical adverts and good relevant text. 320px x 198px would be best (divine ratio and fits on mobile devices)

If we could get the graphic adverts together, I could do some promoting
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 04:16:27 PM

I was thinking something like this http://2016.republican-candidates.org/?show=doged
(on the right side below the polls)

Note:
• The public cannot yet see these adverts (you need the show=doged part)
♦ I just took some images from the OP to plug in as examples.  They come up randomly with each refresh.
♦ We would still need some good graphical adverts and good relevant text. 320px x 198px would be best (divine ratio and fits on mobile devices)

If we could get the graphic adverts together, I could do some promoting

I think we should attempt to get some traction on this -- What can i do to help ?

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: