Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901265 times)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:45:01 PM

have you ever watched the movie sure you must of  Cheesy Cheesy
if you have not  .. the life of brian ..its called

but this is how the muslims are acting now..
first the jews acted like this then the christians NOW ITS THE MUSLIMS..

Just watched part of the clip you linked to. Jesus taught us to treat others as we would have ourselves be treated. So it's really shameful when people hurt others so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:31:37 PM

Just watched part of the clip you linked to. Jesus taught us to treat others as we would have ourselves be treated. So it's really shameful when people hurt others so.
so why did jesus die on the cross what was the point
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:49:04 PM

i would spit right in gods face if i could and tell him to go and fuck him self horrible shit he is
 if there was a god
i don.t want to live with a cunt pardon the language ..
cancer war poverty sick kids and poor people plus famine and god you want me to live with you ..piss off what will you do to me when them gates shut..fuck that god and another thing god suck this and i would smack him right in the face IF THERE IS GOD HE IS THE DEVIL
but there is not god and we can only save our self from what ever life throws at us
 and don.t say god doing this to test us test us for what Wink

plus my gran died of cancer and she loved god what good did it do her she suffered when she died..
NO SUCH THING AS GOD it will be forgotten 100years from now
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:54:04 PM

so why did jesus die on the cross what was the point

The wages of sin are death. We all sin, so we all die. But God doesn't want us to die. He wants us to have everlasting life. In the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve would have lived forever, but then they sinned. In the Old Testament before Jesus came, the Jewish people sacrificed animals to God, because deaths had to happen to free them from their sin. Then Jesus came and He became the sacrifice for everyone's sin. Now everyone in the world can live forever. They just need to accept Jesus as their God and He will cover their debt that their sin has created.

Romans 6:22 But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:55:59 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 03:08:24 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

i would spit right in gods face if i could and tell him to go and fuck him self horrible shit he is
 if there was a god
cancer war poverty sick kids and poor people plus famine and god you want me to live with you ..piss off what will you do to me when them gates shut..fuck that god and another thing god suck this and i would smack him right in the face IF THERE IS GOD HE IS THE DEVIL
but there is not god and we can only save our self from what ever life throws at us

The problems you talk about, cancer, war, poverty, sick kids, and poor people, and famine are all due to our sinful nature. God gave us free will and the humans have not used their free will properly. If people did what God wanted, worshiped Him, and followed His commandments, we would not have these problems at all.

Edit:

If God Exists Why is There Suffering !?!

Before we sinned, the Earth was a beautiful place with no evil. In Revelation, there is a new Earth and then there will be no more sin, and no evil, no crying, etc, it will be back like God wanted.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." 5 And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:48:18 AM

if there was a god

The problems you talk about, cancer, war, poverty, sick kids, and poor people, and famine are all due to our sinful nature. God gave us free will and the humans have not used their free will properly. If people did what God wanted, worshiped Him, and followed His commandments, we would not have these problems at all.

Further, since these and many other problems are evident in many Islamic countries, WHERE THE PEOPLE STRICTLY FOLLOW THEIR GOD AND THEIR RELIGION, it becomes obvious that Islam is not the right religion.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:02:30 PM

Atheists are emotional people, they give me free btc every week  Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:11:39 PM

There are frequent debates not only between atheists and theists, but also among atheists on the subject of religion. Why? Because there is no unanimity among atheists on religion. Different atheists believe different things about the value, nature, and future of religion and religious beliefs. It’s impossible to ascribe one overarching position about any aspect of religion to all atheists or even most atheists.

There are differences among people who say they are of the same religion. Look at how many variations of Buddhism or Islam or Christianity there are.

The same holds true for the religion of atheism. The difference is that the different atheism denominations are seldom expressed as such. But there are those atheists who believe in the Big Bang, and there are those who believe that the universe never had a start, but always existed. Different denominations in atheism.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:37:12 PM

I think that the Atheists do not hate the Religion, but they do not believe in it. So why would they be a part of a religion if they do not believe in the things that the church teaches you. We are living in a free society so everybody can believe and do things he or she wants.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:14:04 PM

I think that the Atheists do not hate the Religion, but they do not believe in it. So why would they be a part of a religion if they do not believe in the things that the church teaches you. We are living in a free society so everybody can believe and do things he or she wants.

What church? There are many. And when you consider the things that people believe despite the formal church they belong to... which church?

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:45:48 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 12:23:06 AM by popcorn1

There are frequent debates not only between atheists and theists, but also among atheists on the subject of religion. Why? Because there is no unanimity among atheists on religion. Different atheists believe different things about the value, nature, and future of religion and religious beliefs. It’s impossible to ascribe one overarching position about any aspect of religion to all atheists or even most atheists.

There are differences among people who say they are of the same religion. Look at how many variations of Buddhism or Islam or Christianity there are.

The same holds true for the religion of atheism. The difference is that the different atheism denominations are seldom expressed as such. But there are those atheists who believe in the Big Bang, and there are those who believe that the universe never had a start, but always existed. Different denominations in atheism.

Smiley
Buddhism don.t ever call it a religion its much better than religion

Buddhism is not a religion Wink ;)AND NO ITS NOT A RELIGION

PLUS NOT ONE PERSON CAN SAY ..
what invention as ever come out of the bible i cannot think of 1 invention  Wink Wink
the bible are good stories but no different than the 3 bears.. the 3 pigs.. little red riding hood ..

science is the key to life

this is Buddhism
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEEZvVUvKg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQKDP8SQZg
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:13:48 AM

Smiley

what invention as ever come out of the bible i cannot think of 1 invention  Wink Wink
the bible are good stories but no different than the 3 bears.. the 3 pigs.. little red riding hood ..

this is Buddhism

The same response as the one at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107932.msg12262986#msg12262986 holds true here since Buddhism doesn't really believe in God.

In this, your thinking, you are wrong.

Without an understanding of God and the devil, scientifically you ABSOLUTELY ARE UNABLE to make predictions.

Everything that you have and are operates by cause and effect. Science has virtually proven this. The sun and the rain cause plants to grow. You eat the plants, or you eat meat of animals that have eaten the plants. The food turns into bio-chemical and bio-electric activity in your body and brain. The way it turns into such activity is what causes you to think that you are making predictions.

Cause and effect, action and reaction, are scientific laws expressed by Newton, and understood by all the scientists and others. You make no predictions. Everything you say and do has been set in stone by cause and effect operating in the whole universe... if you don't have God.

Wake up. God will let you if you only take the little step towards understanding this.

Buddhism is something set up by the devil to distract from the knowledge of God.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:57:15 PM

Smiley

this is Buddhism

The same response as the one at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107932.msg12262986#msg12262986 holds true here since Buddhism doesn't really believe in God.

In this, your thinking, you are wrong.

Without an understanding of God and the devil, scientifically you ABSOLUTELY ARE UNABLE to make predictions.

Everything that you have and are operates by cause and effect. Science has virtually proven this. The sun and the rain cause plants to grow. You eat the plants, or you eat meat of animals that have eaten the plants. The food turns into bio-chemical and bio-electric activity in your body and brain. The way it turns into such activity is what causes you to think that you are making predictions.

Cause and effect, action and reaction, are scientific laws expressed by Newton, and understood by all the scientists and others. You make no predictions. Everything you say and do has been set in stone by cause and effect operating in the whole universe... if you don't have God.

Wake up. God will let you if you only take the little step towards understanding this.

Buddhism is something set up by the devil to distract from the knowledge of God.

Smiley
so i must be better than god because i told you buddhism was not a religion..
so why as god not warned you about buddhism if now its the devils work
 because you thought it was a religion until i told you its not a religion
plus what knowledge as god give me..
my knowledge as come from the ups and downs of life and watching telly and youtube and reading
 no not the bible
I AM GOD i can make your life better listen..

don.t take drugs
don.t drink alcohol
don.t smoke.
get well educated focus on your job the rest will all fall into place happy days ..

read the bible and then what
god seekers are people in this bracket
 your so poor you need help
your a nutter
or your so rich you cannot believe your life so good .so there must be a god looking down on you
100 years god will just be faith or gone like witches  Wink Wink
so much war in gods name people will get sick of it all
like your guns in the USA so many gun deaths people will get sick of it  all and hand there guns over Wink Wink
AND GOD SAID...NO HE NEVER ITS IN YOUR MIND NUTTERS
PaoloSerBit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:00:01 PM

Not all of the atheist hate religion - me for instance I have nothing against any religion as long as it wants to do me no harm. If anyone crosses that line, there should be right to self defence

https://cryptoins.com/es/ - Un Exchange muy bueno
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:31:31 PM

Not all of the atheist hate religion - me for instance I have nothing against any religion as long as it wants to do me no harm. If anyone crosses that line, there should be right to self defence
i hate religion don.t hate the person who believes in god just the religion .. its backward thinking..
if you believe in god its ok with me just don.t preach it to me keep to yourself Wink Wink
because when you start preaching to me i think your stupid Wink Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:09:04 AM

i hate religion don.t hate the person who believes in god just the religion .. its backward thinking..
if you believe in god its ok with me just don.t preach it to me keep to yourself Wink Wink

Your religion is to hate religion without hating yourself? You are too funny.    Cheesy

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:21:49 PM

Your religion is to hate religion without hating yourself? You are too funny.    Cheesy
hate is not a religion Wink its a feeling an emotion remember i hate religion its backward thinking..
planet be so much better without it FACT

the amount of time you spend on remembering all the chapters and verses..most of you religious freaks.
could be doctors learn to code all sorts of better teachings that will make your life so much better..
and other peoples lives better..

you will pay taxes good for everyone
you will be happy because you can support your family go on holidays
and you wont kill in gods name because there wont be a god in your thinking..

nothing wrong with thinking something spiritual out there..but you must also think there could be nothing out there and its all in your mind..
i believe in ALIENS AND UFOs but also say to my self it all could be bullshit
 because i have never seen an alien yet seen loads of UFOs could be drones who knows
but i have seen some weird lights in the sky and i mean weird..but i still think could be something very explainable who knows..
but your religious freaks say its fact Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NUTTERS backward thinkers..
ITS A FAITH.. Iran now saying its faith..meaning your hoping it is true your not saying it is true that is what faith means Wink Wink ;)100 years from now most religion will be gone SCIENCE is proof Grin Grin

av a nice day Grin Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 12:45:39 AM

hate is not a religion Wink its a feeling an emotion remember i hate religion its backward thinking..
planet be so much better without it FACT

the amount of time you spend on remembering all the chapters and verses..most of you religious freaks.
could be doctors learn to code all sorts of better teachings that will make your life so much better..
and other peoples lives better..

you will pay taxes good for everyone
you will be happy because you can support your family go on holidays
and you wont kill in gods name because there wont be a god in your thinking..

nothing wrong with thinking something spiritual out there..but you must also think there could be nothing out there and its all in your mind..
i believe in ALIENS AND UFOs but also say to my self it all could be bullshit
 because i have never seen an alien yet seen loads of UFOs could be drones who knows
but i have seen some weird lights in the sky and i mean weird..but i still think could be something very explainable who knows..
but your religious freaks say its fact Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NUTTERS backward thinkers..
ITS A FAITH.. Iran now saying its faith..meaning your hoping it is true your not saying it is true that is what faith means Wink Wink ;)100 years from now most religion will be gone SCIENCE is proof Grin Grin

av a nice day Grin Grin

Hate absolutely is part of your religion. You admitted it when you said you hate religion. Your religion is to hate religion. The fact that you are able to comment in this forum shows that you can have religion. Everybody has religion of some sort; his religion is what ever his theme of life is. Your religion is a religion of hating religion. You are focusing on hating yourself.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:13:14 AM

Hate absolutely is part of your religion. You admitted it when you said you hate religion. Your religion is to hate religion. The fact that you are able to comment in this forum shows that you can have religion. Everybody has religion of some sort; his religion is what ever his theme of life is. Your religion is a religion of hating religion. You are focusing on hating yourself.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WOW so you have made a new religion its called the HATE RELIGION Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this is a new 1 to me Cheesy
hate is in every person 100% of the population can hate..
if i done wicked things to you will you not hate me Wink Wink Wink
the trouble is you know nothing about the world around you

i know what i know and i know you know nothing Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you read the bible and make your own law to what you read but what you read is BULLSHIT Wink Wink
so there for you talk BULLSHIT Cheesy Cheesy

I THINK SO THERE FOR I AM
YOU GET TOLD SO THERE FOR YOUR NOT
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:01:38 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WOW so you have made a new religion its called the HATE RELIGION Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this is a new 1 to me Cheesy
hate is in every person 100% of the population can hate..
if i done wicked things to you will you not hate me Wink Wink Wink
the trouble is you know nothing about the world around you

i know what i know and i know you know nothing Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you read the bible and make your own law to what you read but what you read is BULLSHIT Wink Wink
so there for you talk BULLSHIT Cheesy Cheesy

I THINK SO THERE FOR I AM
YOU GET TOLD SO THERE FOR YOUR NOT

Frustrating, isn't it, to finally be waked up to something that you never wanted to think of before.

Among the definitions for "religion" from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion?s=t is
religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

The way you live your life is your religion, more than any church you may attend if you are a church-goer.

Since your religion is, by your own admission, to hate religion, you must hate your own beliefs, and, therefore, your own self.

You are, of course, welcome to remain in ignorance about this. But if you do, you will ultimately ignore yourself right out of existence.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: