Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901255 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:44:49 AM

Perhaps here the situation is different. Atheists do not hate religion. They just do not believe in it. They also think that it does not exist. Therefore, how can they hate what does not exist.

Right. Atheists can not hate what they do not believe. They just do not believe in religion and all kinds of supernatural beings. Although there are some people who hate religion, it's more like some other sect.

The only way that an atheist cannot believe in God is to intentionally block the natural knowledge of God out of his heart and mind. Hate does not always have to be a passionate thing.

Cool

As an atheist, I grew up and learnt the truth.

BADecker you should try it.

You can't be an atheist. Why not? Because you know that you don't have any proof that God DOESN'T exist. At best, if you wanted to be truthful, you would say that you don't know. Not knowing is not atheism.

Cool

There is no proof.

Your links do not show proof.

Try again buttercup.

As you requested. I'll ask again. What are you since you admit that you are not an atheist?

Cool

I'll repeat again..... just for you my furry little friend.

I am an atheist!

I understand that your indoctrinated stance is to twist words to make them fit your agenda, but in this situation, you fail!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:46:51 AM

Perhaps here the situation is different. Atheists do not hate religion. They just do not believe in it. They also think that it does not exist. Therefore, how can they hate what does not exist.

Right. Atheists can not hate what they do not believe. They just do not believe in religion and all kinds of supernatural beings. Although there are some people who hate religion, it's more like some other sect.

The only way that an atheist cannot believe in God is to intentionally block the natural knowledge of God out of his heart and mind. Hate does not always have to be a passionate thing.

Cool

You can't be an atheist. Why not? Because you know that you don't have any proof that God DOESN'T exist. At best, if you wanted to be truthful, you would say that you don't know. Not knowing is not atheism.

Cool

There is no proof.

Try again buttercup.

As you requested. I'll ask again. What are you since you admit that you are not an atheist?

Cool

I am an atheist!

I understand that your indoctrinated stance is to twist words to make them fit your agenda, but in this situation, you fail!

Does he seriously think you'll say, "Oh wow, you're so smart... I'm gonna become a christian now"?

I don't understand the point of all this trolling... it just makes christians look... well...
stats

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:22:48 AM

Cool

Cool

There is no proof.

Try again buttercup.

Cool

I am an atheist!

Does he seriously think you'll say, "Oh wow, you're so smart... I'm gonna become a christian now"?

I don't understand the point of all this trolling... it just makes christians look... well...

I think the word you are looking for is "Desperate".
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:13:10 PM

I am an atheist!

By the standard definition of atheism, you are not an atheist. Why not? Because once you are asked the question about God, you change from not believing, into believing one way or the other. If you had remained ignorant of the idea of atheism, then you might be able to be an atheist.

A person who has been introduced to the idea of God, is someone who knows that God might possibly exist. How does he know this? Because he hasn't checked all the corners of the earth or the universe to see if God isn't there. Yet, according to the standard definition of "atheism," an atheist would have to know that God does not exist once he is aware of the idea of atheism, if he wanted to remain an atheist.

Perhaps you have changed the definition of "atheism" for yourself. If you have, you are being deceptive about it with the people who read your posts in the forum.

If you have NOT changed the definition of "atheism" for yourself, you are simply a liar.

This means that you have an atheism religion going for yourself.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:01:48 AM

because they do not know what really
they will get the punishment it later when you're dead
and from the one they already know but are afraid to tell the truth.
stats

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:06:34 AM

I am an atheist!

By the standard definition of atheism, you are not an atheist. Why not? Because once you are asked the question about God, you change from not believing, into believing one way or the other. If you had remained ignorant of the idea of atheism, then you might be able to be an atheist.

A person who has been introduced to the idea of God, is someone who knows that God might possibly exist. How does he know this? Because he hasn't checked all the corners of the earth or the universe to see if God isn't there. Yet, according to the standard definition of "atheism," an atheist would have to know that God does not exist once he is aware of the idea of atheism, if he wanted to remain an atheist.

Perhaps you have changed the definition of "atheism" for yourself. If you have, you are being deceptive about it with the people who read your posts in the forum.

If you have NOT changed the definition of "atheism" for yourself, you are simply a liar.

This means that you have an atheism religion going for yourself.

Cool

OMG.... so much dribble without making any sense.

You continue to just apply your own assumptions to thoughts you have.

That makes you delusional.
Uvuvwevwevwe Osas

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:02:03 AM

Because there are some religious people that are hypocrite.
Kobalt

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:18:53 PM

Some of it is too little. I think that the majority of believers hypocrites. The only exception is religious fanatics, but they are even worse.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:47:14 PM

Some of it is too little. I think that the majority of believers hypocrites. The only exception is religious fanatics, but they are even worse.

Of course believers in the atheism religion are hypocrites. How can we tell? We can tell because nobody has any proof that God DOESN'T exist somewhere.

For example. Consider the topic in this forum entitled, "Astronomers have discovered 7 planets similar to earth," located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801002.0. Have the atheists ever visited all of those planets? Of course not! So, how do they know that God doesn't exist on one of those planets? They don't know!

What is the thing that atheists DO KNOW? They know that they don't know if God exists on one of those planets or not. That's what they know. And since they don't know if God exists, why do they CLAIM He doesn't exist? It is because they are religious hypocrites, right? Their atheism religion contradicts what they know, which is, that they don't know about God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Goliaf

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:02:58 PM

Of course believers in the atheism religion are hypocrites. How can we tell? We can tell because nobody has any proof that God DOESN'T exist somewhere.

For example. Consider the topic in this forum entitled, "Astronomers have discovered 7 planets similar to earth," located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801002.0. Have the atheists ever visited all of those planets? Of course not! So, how do they know that God doesn't exist on one of those planets? They don't know!

What is the thing that atheists DO KNOW? They know that they don't know if God exists on one of those planets or not. That's what they know. And since they don't know if God exists, why do they CLAIM He doesn't exist? It is because they are religious hypocrites, right? Their atheism religion contradicts what they know, which is, that they don't know about God.

Cool
What does the planet and God. A lot of atheists believe that we are not alone in the universe. If you think aliens with God is quite another. It does not change the relationship to religious dogma, but can completely change the concept of religion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:09:51 PM

Cool
What does the planet and God. A lot of atheists believe that we are not alone in the universe. If you think aliens with God is quite another. It does not change the relationship to religious dogma, but can completely change the concept of religion.

Is God on another planet? Nobody knows. He might be on another planet. If He is on another planet, then He exists, right? Atheism is wrong because atheists don't know. This is only an example.

God might be right here on earth somewhere. Nobody knows about all the parts of the earth. God might be living in a part of the earth nobody has visited, yet. Atheism is wrong because atheists don't know.

What is the thing that atheists don't know? Atheists don't know that God does NOT exist. Atheism is a hypocritical religion.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

Cool

Is God on another planet? Nobody knows. He might be on another planet. If He is on another planet, then He exists, right? Atheism is wrong because atheists don't know. This is only an example.

God might be right here on earth somewhere. Nobody knows about all the parts of the earth. God might be living in a part of the earth nobody has visited, yet. Atheism is wrong because atheists don't know.

What is the thing that atheists don't know? Atheists don't know that God does NOT exist. Atheism is a hypocritical religion.

Cool

So now you are already trying to prove or disprove that God does not exist?

As a religious freak, I'd concentrate on the proof that God does exist not that he doesn't.  Unless of course you are already questioning your own beliefs.  Congratulations, you might be closer to the truth than you think.

There is no God, never was.  It is your mind playing tricks on you to help you survive.

Bravo! Thank you for confirming that atheism is a religion. You excel. You go beyond, by showing that you are a deceptive liar, just from the fact that you know that God might exist somewhere, yet you say He doesn't. How do you know that God might exist somewhere? Because you have so little knowledge of all that there is to know, that it is impossible for you to know that He doesn't exist.

Thanks again, for showing that atheism is a religion, and that in the adamant, professing atheists, atheism is a lie.

Cool

Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:39:18 AM

Cool

Cool

So now you are already trying to prove or disprove that God does not exist?

As a religious freak, I'd concentrate on the proof that God does exist not that he doesn't.  Unless of course you are already questioning your own beliefs.  Congratulations, you might be closer to the truth than you think.

There is no God, never was.  It is your mind playing tricks on you to help you survive.
Can anyone really help survive the proof of the absence of God? It's probably really sick people. I do not even understand why they all do it. Even if history and science confirm the existence of Jesus Christ. So this is already true.
Daymond Goulder-Horobin

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:55:41 AM

Its mostly the problems that can come with religion.  Manly the extremists that take there own beliefs too seriously to the point of inflicting harm and subjecting others to there own doctrine.  Atheists see religion as similar to stories in that they may have merit as giving lessons in themselves and something to be taken apart and analyzed rather than simply blindly followed to the letter which is what some extremists do.

Especially with what is happening at the moment it is easy to blame Islam for existing as the main culprit and incentive for what is happening in society even today.  Hence why Atheism is becoming more prevalent as they believe that religion is one of the roots of violence and war.  i.e "Taking it too seriously".
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Randomly ran across this little gem today.  Cheesy

Moloch

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

Moloch

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:06:14 PM

Randomly ran across this little gem today.  Cheesy

Cheap ripoff from an Atheist poster... just changed all the words to "nothing"

Not to mention the Atheist version is factually accurate to what Christians believe, whereas nobody believes, "nothing... nothing... dinosaurs"
canine2017

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:29:51 PM

Well, atheists can't hate God. How to fish on their own can not fly into space. Because in the atheistic worldview there is no God, simply no. Therefore, any feelings to non-existent too. So the question is fundamentally wrong.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:49:52 PM

Well, atheists can't hate God. How to fish on their own can not fly into space. Because in the atheistic worldview there is no God, simply no. Therefore, any feelings to non-existent too. So the question is fundamentally wrong.

Well, of course atheists hate God. Here's why.

1. Not all religions have a god in their religion.
2. Atheism is a religion.
3. Atheists know that they have limited knowledge, and that God might exist somewhere.
4. This makes it so that atheism is something else, but not atheism by the dictionary definition.
5. Since atheists only try to believe that God does not exist, they have a religion in atheism.
6. Atheists do not like to be controlled by anything.
7. Atheists hate religion because they know they can't get away from being religious, and being controlled by their atheism religion.

Atheism is only some people trying to fight against God. Atheism is not real according to the dictionary definition of it.

Cool

Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:36:41 PM

Well, of course atheists hate God. Here's why.

1. Not all religions have a god in their religion.
2. Atheism is a religion.
3. Atheists know that they have limited knowledge, and that God might exist somewhere.
4. This makes it so that atheism is something else, but not atheism by the dictionary definition.
5. Since atheists only try to believe that God does not exist, they have a religion in atheism.
6. Atheists do not like to be controlled by anything.
7. Atheists hate religion because they know they can't get away from being religious, and being controlled by their atheism religion.

Atheism is only some people trying to fight against God. Atheism is not real according to the dictionary definition of it.

Cool

On point. Some people confuse atheism and anti-theism. Which is far from each other. I have been on the belief of the inexistence of a diety before, so I made lots of research. I have been on most local religions and I have found that it is not the existence of a diety is the problem. The problem is on the people who believe on the existence of a diety. I have read the Bible and most of the church history to check on facts and align it to man's known history and have learned a lot. My final point: I now believe in existence of God but my only duty is to preach his existence, and not to be an asshat to shove it on the throats of those who will not believe. That is why most people will hate the idea of God's existence, 'religious' people judge them on their belief, and believe that their god has already waived his judgement upon them. Hypocrites.
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: