Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:52:53 AM

I am not all-knowing but, it is really hard to comment on a topic that you have little or no information on what you are against or what do you believe. All I saw in this thread is ignorance on both parties, just insulting each other rather than expressing each other's point of view and have a rational explanation based on real facts, rather than on speculations. Shame it's a waste of time, why did I even read back here.

You also saw why atheists hate religion. It's simple.

Everybody likes freedom. Atheists want freedom from religion. But atheism IS religion. They hate their slavery to it.

Cool

Oh Puddleduck..... here you go again with more assumptions.

You have stated that you are not atheist, yet you continually tell others why atheists hate religion.

You assume yourself to be correct.

How about letting atheists answer for themselves!

Or are you so desperate to be heard that you need to force your thoughts on others? If this is the case, I suggest you start becoming a better person, then people will listen to you more freely!

As far as you go, my statements that you call assumptions are not assumptions. Why not? Because you know that they fit you perfectly.

Somebody else might be accurate in stating that my statements are assumptions. But you aren't accurate that way. Because you know that I speak the truth.

Cool

Puddleduck you don't know the truth.

You make assumptions about everything and prove nothing.

Your life is one big assumption to avoid yourself being to blame for your screw ups.

I am happy for you to assume whatever you like about me.

I know I am a good person and I help people without judgement or malice.

Can you say the same?

I am so far ahead of you in knowing the truth, that you would have to learn the basics of Doug Adams' 42 (which isn't truth, btw) just to start to learn the truth.

Cool

Interesting concept you have there.

Is this your new way of denial?

It is simply a part of the way I am trying to point out your self-denial to you. Continue to fight God in your mind and spirit, and you will deny yourself right out of existence.

Cool

Ironic that i am still here.

Maybe..... you are just full of shit.

Irony of ironies. The patience and love of God for you.

On the other hand, He might be letting you go on just so you have more to be punished for in Hell.

Cool

God doesnt exist. ..... hell doesnt exist.

Nothing to worry about

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:21:16 AM

I am a victim of hatred by atheists. In my state, the communist party is in power. They are harassing religious people (with the exception of Muslims and Christians) by destroying our places of worship and intimidating us to abandon our religion.
Communists in General have always been atheists. I am sure that they are against Christianity and Islam too. When the Communists came to power in the Soviet Union, they destroyed a lot of Christian churches and looted relics. The best option for you is to change the country of residence.

There are practical difficulties in shifting the residence to another state. Right now I am employed and I have a family to look after. I own house and land here. My relatives are all residing near my city. It is not that easy to look for a new job, as my qualifications are not that attractive.
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

I am a victim of hatred by atheists. In my state, the communist party is in power. They are harassing religious people (with the exception of Muslims and Christians) by destroying our places of worship and intimidating us to abandon our religion.
Communists in General have always been atheists. I am sure that they are against Christianity and Islam too. When the Communists came to power in the Soviet Union, they destroyed a lot of Christian churches and looted relics. The best option for you is to change the country of residence.

There are practical difficulties in shifting the residence to another state. Right now I am employed and I have a family to look after. I own house and land here. My relatives are all residing near my city. It is not that easy to look for a new job, as my qualifications are not that attractive.
I hope that if not you, then your children will live when there is no borders for work. They can on the Internet to earn enough bitcoins to have enough for a comfortable life. When they earn enough money to move to live in the country with more comfortable conditions for life.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

So that our lives are quiet, never store your hatred, I will respect whatever religion you even if you atheists, but you have to respect my religion.

No. Respect the people. Don't respect their religion if you don't agree with it.

Cool

Respect those who earn the respect. Respect isn't something you have, it's something you earn and if someone or his religion don't earn it in some way like respect for others, minding his own business, not forcing his religion to others,etc.. he has my respect.
Yes you are totally right about that friend. Respect is something like trust, after getting to know something better you start trusting that or respect that. So its like you said, if someone is being aggressive about there beliefs and try to push there understanding to other people, well in my eyes that person does not deserve my respect.
Basmaty1212

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

I'm an atheist and I have no hatred for believers. On the contrary, I regret them. It seems to me that they are sick and they need to be treated. In my understanding, an adult cannot and should not believe in fairy tales.
Gyro

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:52:49 PM

How can Atheism be a religion when a religion is belief in a deity? Atheism has no deities, holy books or sacraments. I'm an atheist and I don't have any beliefs. You need to prove to me without a doubt that something is real for me to believe understand it. Otherwise its just made up stories.

I also do not hate on anyone. From my experiences the only people that have that emotion are religious people.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:30:23 PM

How can Atheism be a religion when a religion is belief in a deity? Atheism has no deities, holy books or sacraments. I'm an atheist and I don't have any beliefs. You need to prove to me without a doubt that something is real for me to believe understand it. Otherwise its just made up stories.

I also do not hate on anyone. From my experiences the only people that have that emotion are religious people.

Not all religions formally have belief in a deity. However, atheists do... have faith in a deity. They believe that they can judge that God doesn't exist anywhere, when they haven't examined everywhere to find out for sure. When they believe this way, they have made themselves into deities, at least in their own minds, even if they don't realize it.

Any atheist who doesn't understand that he is making himself a god by being an atheist, is simply one who is too ignorant to realize that God might be living on Jupiter or somewhere else in the universe. And that because the atheist only realizes that God might exist out there when someone tells him, it isn't until then that he isn't an atheist any longer.

Some atheists try to uphold the idea of atheism even after it has been shown to them that real atheism can't exist in a thinking person. Such people have a religion going for themselves in atheism.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:21:10 AM

Not all religions formally have belief in a deity. However, atheists do... have faith in a deity. They believe that they can judge that God doesn't exist anywhere, when they haven't examined everywhere to find out for sure. When they believe this way, they have made themselves into deities, at least in their own minds, even if they don't realize it.

Any atheist who doesn't understand that he is making himself a god by being an atheist, is simply one who is too ignorant to realize that God might be living on Jupiter or somewhere else in the universe. And that because the atheist only realizes that God might exist out there when someone tells him, it isn't until then that he isn't an atheist any longer.

Some atheists try to uphold the idea of atheism even after it has been shown to them that real atheism can't exist in a thinking person. Such people have a religion going for themselves in atheism.

Cool

Interesting how you know the thought's of an atheist yet you claim to be a theist.

Does this mean you know every single thought going on in my head?

Making yourself out to be something special there old boy!
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

Cool

Interesting how you know the thought's of an atheist yet you claim to be a theist.

The guy speaks with God and like he said: "God speaks through me".  So basically, talking to him is like talking to God.

Of course he thinks he knows what you are thinking.  He might be a schizophrenic for all we know.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

If we are talking about God, then you are one of the Atheist. As far as I know most of the atheist  are boastful, and most of them too don't believed in God also, and majority of the atheist think they know everything. Something felt that they are like God, I'm sorry for saying this things for the atheist like you, you maybe intelligent or smart but you don't have any wisdom that come's from God. Because most of the behavior of yours was you don't know how to respect others belief, and I'm not wondering why, because if you don't believe in God you also hate religion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:34:46 PM

Cool

The thoughts of an atheist are self evident if he expresses his atheism. When an atheist expresses his atheism, he says words to the effect that God doesn't exist. Yet, if he thinks about it, there are multitudes of places on earth and in outer space that he hasn't checked out to make sure that God isn't there, somewhere. This means that he realizes that God might exist.

Since every thinking person realizes that God might exist somewhere, there aren't any thinking atheists. If they say that they are atheists, they are liars, and/or they have  a religion going for themselves.

Regarding these things, it is easy to see what atheists are thinking... religion, liar, or both.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

Cool

The thoughts of an atheist are self evident if he expresses his atheism. When an atheist expresses his atheism, he says words to the effect that God doesn't exist. Yet, if he thinks about it, there are multitudes of places on earth and in outer space that he hasn't checked out to make sure that God isn't there, somewhere. This means that he realizes that God might exist.

Since every thinking person realizes that God might exist somewhere, there aren't any thinking atheists. If they say that they are atheists, they are liars, and/or they have  a religion going for themselves.

Regarding these things, it is easy to see what atheists are thinking... religion, liar, or both.

Cool

atheist

noun
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

As you are a self confessing theist, you have no idea what I think.

Your words do not speak of my thoughts, so you are unable to comment on the thoughts of an atheist.

Sorry Puddleduck, once again you have fallen into your assumption life which makes you look like an asshole.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

Cool

Cool

atheist

noun

Your words do not speak of my thoughts, so you are unable to comment on the thoughts of an atheist.

Sorry Puddleduck, once again you have fallen into your assumption life which makes you look like an asshole.

However, one of the things I know about you is that you are not an atheist. Why not? Because you know that God might exist somewhere that you have examined.

Knowing this, you are either a religious person, deep into the false religion of atheism, or you are a liar, or both.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:50:39 PM

Cool

Cool

atheist

noun

However, one of the things I know about you is that you are not an atheist. Why not? Because you know that God might exist somewhere that you have examined.

Knowing this, you are either a religious person, deep into the false religion of atheism, or you are a liar, or both.

Cool

No such thing as a god.

No need to look.

If there was a god, there would be no cancer, no pedophiles, no starving children.... etc etc etc.

I have asked for proof and you never give it. You instead link to your words which are false.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:59:11 PM

Cool

Cool

atheist

noun

Cool

No such thing as a god.

No need to look.

If there was a god, there would be no cancer, no pedophiles, no starving children.... etc etc etc.

I have asked for proof and you never give it. You instead link to your words which are false.

Just because YOU say there wouldn't be any evil around if God existed, doesn't necessarily make it so, right? Got any proof for that idea?

As for my words being false, if they were false, you could rebut them easily. All you do is say that you rebut them. Any rebuttal you have given, I have rebutted easily.

Looks like it is you who are the false one here.

Btw, can I have a ride on your space ship? You know, the one you used to examine all the corners of the universe to make sure God wasn't out there somewhere.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:05:38 PM

Just because YOU say there wouldn't be any evil around if God existed, doesn't necessarily make it so, right? Got any proof for that idea?

As for my words being false, if they were false, you could rebut them easily. All you do is say that you rebut them. Any rebuttal you have given, I have rebutted easily.

Btw, can I have a ride on your space ship? You know, the one you used to examine all the corners of the universe to make sure God wasn't out there somewhere.

Cool

So, are you saying your god, if real, would be a narcissistic asshole who would allow children to suffer?

Regarding your proof, you still have not answered when someone else has used your links as proof of your god. Can you do that now?

Looks like you are the false one here.

BTW, I do not own a spaceship, I am happy here on earth without a god. I think you are showing your delusions again. Your Psychiatrist might be able to help you with that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:09:32 PM

Cool

So, are you saying your god, if real, would be a narcissistic asshole who would allow children to suffer?

Regarding your proof, you still have not answered when someone else has used your links as proof of your god. Can you do that now?

BTW, I do not own a spaceship, I am happy here on earth without a god. I think you are showing your delusions again. Your Psychiatrist might be able to help you with that.

Tsk, tsk. Talking about God like that will get you a place in Hell if you don't do penance.   Cheesy

Well, I someone else used my links as proof of God, I would agree with him. My answer would be congratulations.

Okay, maybe it's not a religion for you. Maybe it's simply a mental disorder.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:55:55 PM

Cool

Tsk, tsk. Talking about God like that will get you a place in Hell if you don't do penance.   Cheesy

Well, I someone else used my links as proof of God, I would agree with him. My answer would be congratulations.

Cool

A mental disorder is believing the shit you write.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:37:16 AM

Well, I believe atheists hate religions because they never have one... Seeing people with religion practicing is freaking them out and the only way to express their feelings is by going against that religion which is very bad at all. I hope you guys understand what I mean here, thank you. Grin
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:57:32 AM

Cool

Cool

A mental disorder is believing the shit you write.

It seems you are the one suppose to by diagnose for mental instability. Look at this world, oceans, mountains and everything, do you think they just appear by themselves naturally, huh? You must be very st*pid to believe that! The house where you live now does it also appear just like that by itself or it's someone that built it??? If the house just appear by itself like that, then the same thing happened to this world, if not then you better go and get yourself a religion because GOD built this planet and he's watching everything.
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: